[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want this slut I know to see my cock. I want to know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0329.jpg (30KB, 548x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0329.jpg
30KB, 548x731px
I really want this slut I know to see my cock. I want to know what she thinks. Ideas on how to do this anonymously? Maybe make a fake email and text her from that?
>>
>>15329017
Or like send the pic to someone and they can send it to her and they'll show you her response without any connection to you
>>
My wife said she would suck you dry and then let you pound her as hard as yiu wanted.
>>
>>15329540
can your wife doing some other kind of tributes maybe? (not op here) :)
she would start a new trend.
>>
My wife has never turned down a hard dick, especially if it's big and black.
>>
Can't I still be traced back here?

If not let's do it. I'd love to know her thoughts
>>
>>15329781
What are her details? On Insta or kik?
>>
>>15329781

How would she trace you? She doesn't know you use 4chan
>>
Please post results. Insta: /erinbeauvais/
>>
Her too : /rubeyrubey/
>>
And her: /taylorrwardwell/. Try and get nudes
>>
Please
>>
>>15329017
She doesn't want to see it, I can assure you. Do whatever you want, though, you obviously don't care about anything else.
>>
File: 1490359558841.jpg (273KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1490359558841.jpg
273KB, 1100x1100px
>>15329017
The answer is obvious, I don't know why anyone hasn't said anything yet.

Go to a pet-adoption place (a kill-shelter is best). Find some cute lil doomed soul and start taking selfies.

Halfway thru, hit the bathroom and take a pic of your dick.

Then go back and take more pet-pics.

Now go get a burner smartphone, load the pics, leave it where she'll find it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.