[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wwyd?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

My wife is getting ready for bed out of town, anything you boys wanna tell her?
>>
I'd like to slowly strip her out of her dress while you watch from outside the room.
>>
>>15298431
IT unbuttons from the front with two extras on the butt flap. I'll try to keep the door as closed as I can.
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>15298442
buttflap? i'd undo her buttons in the back, bend her over and fuck her slow and deep.
>>
>>15298481
She's got a big ass, loves getting pounded from behind...those big creamy tits look great bouncing around. Want me to watch?
>>
god she's cute. i'd love to fuck her face and cum down her throat.
>>
>>15298489
watch? you could join in. she looks like she could handle two dicks.
>>
>>15298492
That's why she always wears pigtails...loves swallowing. Also likes it when we finish in her asshole though...maybe you could go a couple rounds?
>>
>>15298494
She has before. Loved it. Gotta admit she got it farther down her throat than mine.
>>
>>15298500
what a cutie. any butt flap pics?
>>
>>15298502
No flap, but here's that nice thick ass
>>
>>15298505
i can see she'd look good taking it in the ass.
>>
>>15298413
Post her snapchat to talk?
>>
Damn! I wanna bury my dick deep in her plump her ass while she screams her hubby's name.
>>
>>15298509
She does. Loves getting it eaten, loves eating it.
>>
>>15298511
I'd let her look me in the eyes the whole time
>>
>>15298497
i'd use her until she was really sore and worn out. all of her holes would be full of cum.
>>
>>15298519
She'd lick every drop up
>>
>>15298505
i'd pull hr jeans and panties down and pound her just like that
>>
>>15298523
Me and the dog will watch ;)
>>
>>
any nudes?
>>
>>
Once I am done releasing my load inside her vagina I'll make her hubby lick her pussy nice & clean
>>
>>15298539
Watch us make out after?
>>
>>15298542
set those tits free
>>
Right after she makes out with you she starts sucking my cock
>>
>>15298548
They're a force to be reckoned with. She loves getting felt up...I've seen her let it happen at concerts.
>>
>>15298549
Good, she needs all the loads she can get
>>
I wanna suck those juicy nipples while you watch & stroke your cock
>>
>>15298562
That's what I'm doing now hearing all of this! I love her big fat tits and thick perky nipples. She loves bouncing them around my cock since the day I met her.
>>
>>15298559
they're fucking huge. she'd swallow my dick completely with those.
>>
>>15298567
Mine still has enough room for the tip to poke out and watch her flick her tongue around it...not bragging jussayin :). I love hearing her little sister make fun of her for her huge tits in front of her family
>>
>>15298568
sounds like little sis is envious.

i would leave bruises all over them.
>>
File: IMG_6809.jpg (108KB, 750x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6809.jpg
108KB, 750x810px
>>15298576
She is...jealous her big sis gets so much attention. She gets plenty of attention too though ;)
>>
I want both the sisters working on my cock. One licking the shaft while the other one sucks my balls
>>
>>15298583
I'm sure they'd slip a bit and kiss here and there. Want the blonde to eat your ass? She loves it
>>
>>15298580
little sis probably has nice tits, judging by your wife.
>>
>>15298588
They're great, solid b cup. She's super short though, probably a hundred soaking wet. Nothing like big sis' 34 DD's
>>
Sure why not, the dirtier they are the better
>>
>>15298590
you think she's ever felt your wife up?
>>
>>15298592
Her favorite is eating my ass while she strokes me and talks shit about her ex's small dick. Love it. Her face after a friend flashed us his on a road trip
>>
>>15298593
Oh they do all the time "joking", I e gone bra shopping with the sluts haha
>>
Why dont we all get busy with your wife while you take care of her sister?
>>
>>15298597
little sis is probably amazed at how heavy they are. i know i would be.
>>
>>15298598
Always wanted to see her take as many cocks as she can. Whos in? Reply and pick a hole, or whatever you want. I'll be letting little sis lick my balls while she watches her big sis teach her how to be a good slut for daddy
>>
>>15298602
definitely her throat. i want her eyes looking up at me while she drools and gags
>>
>>15298604
You got it
>>
The ass. I wanna hear her scream while she struggles to fit my cock inside her ass
>>
>>15298605
i bet her little pussy is always wet
>>
>>15298611
It's yours. I guarantee she'll make it fit
>>
>>15298614
It is. Sometimes we have to pull over driving so I can eat it. If she's wearing a skirt she just spreads outside the door. If it's pants she'll bend over the back seat and make me eat it from behind. Gotten caught a few times.
>>
>>15298620
that's really hot. i'd be down to make her cum whenever.
>>
>>15298628
She always returns the favor. Something about squirting in public just makes this slut want to throat the next cock she sees.
>>
One in her mouth, one in her ass, bent over so we can watch each other while little sis giggles with her big brother in laws cock between her lips...good start!
>>
Who's gonna call her cute little pink cunny?
>>
>>15298645
little sis should be under her, eating her cunt.
>>
File: IMG_6813.jpg (115KB, 595x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6813.jpg
115KB, 595x1334px
>>15298651
She'd love that, I know she thinks about big sis juicy pink cunt when she shaves her little pussy in the shower. I don't mind sharing her mouth too, guys
>>
>>15298660
i would love to watch her beg for sissie's cunt
>>
File: IMG_6814.jpg (98KB, 644x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6814.jpg
98KB, 644x870px
>>15298668
Big sis can join in too...boys love em. What else?
>>
>>15298671
more nudes?

i want to fuck your wife while she strapon fucks her sister
>>
>>15298674
What's your email? Or snap
>>
>>15298675
yonoberry at gmail
>>
>>15298674
fun59times at gmail

I love ur wifes tits, they are fucking glorious. ty for this thread!
>>
You're welcome guys! She just woke up to take a piss if anyone likes that kind of thing. Somehow she makes it cute.
>>
>>15298698
i'd let her piss on me
>>
>>15298699
I've let her. It tasted sweet! I've pissed on her face a couple times...she just hates it in her hair. What would you let her do?
>>
>>15298703
i'd drink her piss. let her straddle my face and empty her bladder. if she wanted to be nasty i'd put on a condom and let her shit with my dick in her ass.
>>
>>15298707
She'd let you. We could all stand around and piss all over those pigtails. I'd love to watch that!!! Maybe make her clean it up after...
>>
Bed time. Time to empty all of this in her ass. Drop your emails and I'll check back in the AM
>>
[email protected]
>>
Everyone pick a fav
>>
hit her over the head w a tire iron throw her n my vw bug drive to the mnts strangle rape and decapitate her... hide the body in a spot i can return to occasionally over several weeks and fuck her rotting corpse
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.