[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a writer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1489710263112.jpg (2MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1489710263112.jpg
2MB, 1280x1920px
Do you like to write stories? Are you a twisted individual? Does of the idea of having your crush as a slave, to mold and force to your will give you a boner? Does the idea of mentally and physically abusing them until they're a shell devoid of humanity and willing to do any command you give them turn you on? Does the idea of beating your slave and torturing your slave make you harder than diamonds?

Then you could exactly who I'm looking for! I've got, private, fakes that I need captioned and my fetishes are little darker than most are willing to do. So I'm turning here, to you. I have no money, but I am able to fake your crush. I mainly do faceswaps but nudeshops and cumshops can happen too.

I have virtually no restrictions, I'll fake almost anything you ask for and they'll remain private; in return I ask the same, little to no restrictions and keeping them private.

It'll have to be done via email. Picture related is a sample of my work
>>
>>15278574
Bumping
>>
File: 1489711442244.jpg (300KB, 819x546px) Image search: [Google]
1489711442244.jpg
300KB, 819x546px
>>15278634

I've been trying to find someone to write for me for awhile now and haven't had much luck.

Isn't there anyone willing? There must be someone here as sick as I am.
>>
>>15278766
Bumping
>>
>>15278574
[email protected]
Message me and I'll get back to you in a couple of days
>>
>>15279238
Email sent!
>>
I can try if you want, might not be amazing though. [email protected]
>>
>>15279281
Email sent.
>>
File: 1489712620140.jpg (228KB, 514x575px) Image search: [Google]
1489712620140.jpg
228KB, 514x575px
This is great if it pans out. I'd like to have as many writers as I can.
>>
>>15279293
Bumping?
>>
>>15278574
[email protected]
>>
[email protected]
I write and photoshop
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.