[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sauce? Anything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: sauce1.jpg (176KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sauce1.jpg
176KB, 810x1440px
Looking to buy this magazine but the seller is vague, im guessing he doesnt know Japanese so he couldnt tell who made it.

Seller listed for $20+ on each so I want to know more before I impulse buy

Someone please help if you can find anything out about these.

Both seem to be ecchi of Rei from Evangelion but could be a random short haired girl.

Image is front of 1
>>
File: sauce2.jpg (142KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sauce2.jpg
142KB, 810x1440px
Back of 1
>>
File: sauce3.jpg (114KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sauce3.jpg
114KB, 810x1440px
Front of 2, img quality was shit
>>
File: sauce4.jpg (149KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sauce4.jpg
149KB, 810x1440px
Back of 2
>>
Maybe if any anons could translate the Japanese? I dont know a lick of Japanese lol
>>
Yeah it's a doujin of Worst Girl. The artist is fairly popular and the ones you've posted are his earlier works. It looks like it's in pretty decent condition. I don't know if the red sticker is on the plastic cover or on he doujin itself though.

https://nhentai.net/g/109/
https://nhentai.net/g/5256/
>>
>>15236308
Thank you very much! The seller called it a magazine, my main concern was how many pages it may have. Do you think this is a single work or a compilation of a few?
>>
>>15236318
The first link is of the second book you posted and the second link is of the first. Each link is a single work so all the pages that you see there excluding the English translation are going to be in the book. There many other books by this artist. These are only two.
>>
>>15236318
Never mind I see its very short. Should I buy it? $20 each idk if thats worth it.
>>
>>15236328
If you like the artist and their work, go ahead. It's a matter of whether you want to start collecting these. I'd advise you to start learning Japanese if you wish to continue but if you don't admiring the pictures are fine.

Now you said that each is 20 bucks. That is a little steep for one book. I only know from buying at conventions but that's double the price from what I normally see. Usually around 8-14 price range but this book is 10 years old and you won't be coming by something like this often.

Unless both books are for 20 total then that's an auto yes.
>>
>>15236338
20 ish each. Im gonna see if he'll come down if I buy both.

Thank you very much for your help anon!
>>
>>15236343
No prob
Good luck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.