[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nude fake. I will post as much of her as I have. She is a beauty.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 16

Nude fake.

I will post as much of her as I have. She is a beauty.
>>
File: 4776_d57as2.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
4776_d57as2.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
Such a small but sweet smile.
>>
So pretty. I even had a dream about her last night.
>>
I was teaching her how to swim. And, the first time I ever saw her was at a pool. She used be my neighbour in an apartment complex. We said hi to each other but never spoke more than a few words to each other. Seeing her was a highlight of my day.
>>
Anyway, in the dream I was shower her how to swim.

She was nervous, but I reassured her that I would save her if anything bad should happen. She would doggy paddle first. Then I showed her how to alternate arms and kick feet. I swam underneath her.

Her form was rough. Still, she held herself confidently. She swayed in the water elegantly. After a few laps she picked it up. She swam with such smoothness. Her body cut through the water. I was mesmerized.
>>
File: Brooke9.jpg (56KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Brooke9.jpg
56KB, 540x720px
She had asked how well she was doing. I told her she is a fast learner and swam great. We hugged out of celebration.

She told me the water always scared her. Drowning is a big fear of hers. I let her know that she can feel safer knowing how quickly she is learning. And, that she can handle the deep end now. She laughed, and smiled wide. I did the same.
>>
She is just a beautiful person.
>>
I'm bummed I don't see her as much. So it's why I'm here. To help soothe the wounds.
>>
Cutie.
>>
>>
Complete fugmug.
plus the fact you took all her fb pics, now we have her fb as well. Good goin noob fag lol
>>
>>15230463
Oops. So what is your next move?
>>
Like do we raid her or something?

Cause I was asking for a couple of fakes but that's cool too I guess?
>>
I guess the world may never know.
>>
Still waiting for a nude.
>>
File: 1488170502356.jpg (365KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1488170502356.jpg
365KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>>15231162
Why thank you. I hope you have a good day.
>>
More? More.
>>
File: akle5588722_wr9.jpg (110KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
akle5588722_wr9.jpg
110KB, 1280x960px
>>
Maybe one more fake? I'm not asking for much.
>>
Still here.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-27-16-05-20.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-27-16-05-20.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
Can anyone fake her please?
>>
Hey. Find your own thread.
>>
File: 2.jpg (114KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
114KB, 840x630px
>>
>>15232732
Wow. Fantastic!!
>>
This one isn't great quality. But a can get some side boob?
>>
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.