[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enf Elf Girl Comic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: elf.png (1MB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
elf.png
1MB, 850x1133px
Looking for a comic (I think it is, anyway) of an elf girl looking for clothes in a new town with her male companion, and comes across a topless new outfit that is a new fashion style in that town. Kinda enf due to the fact that she is quite embarrassed by the look. I think her hair is a similar color to the posted image (light green), but is not loli. Also, her ears are long and flat, meaning perpendicular to her center faceline. Any help finding some of the images or a link somewhere would be greatly appreciated.
>>
bump, plus I'm pretty sure i've seen it on /e/ before, if that helps anyone.
>>
on second thought though, her hair may actually be white or platinum blonde.
>>
Was is in translated in English? Textless comic? Western comic? Rape? Any kind of sex?
>>
from what i remember, there was no sex, english translated, and in an anime style, if that helps.
>>
don't even know if it had a japanese original, ive only ever seen it once, and it was english. if it was a translation, it was a very good one.
>>
Well did it read left to right or right to left?
>>
hmm... i can't recall. i think it read left to right, but I'm honestly not sure. any other info I can give to help?
>>
If i remember correctly, much of it was on a white background too, which makes me think it was a one-off three or four page mini-comic.
>>
I've attempted to find it using various search engines, but have had no success. It may be from a relatively unknown artist.
>>
Did you go through Panda? That's what I'm doing right now with the following tags:

elf english -3d -yaoi -rape
>>
I apologize for my ignorance but what is Panda? Is that similar to gelbooru? Also, no rape, no yaoi, more enf and ecchi. If you can give a link to this panda site, I can see if I can sort it out.
>>
also, just to clarify for anyone lurking or helping, the only similarity between what i'm looking for and the posted image is the elf ears and the approximate hair color. no tentacles, no insertion, no rape, no loli.
>>
>>15227755
just noticed the (-) on those, guessing that means filtering OUT those attributes, in which case you are describing it well. any link to this site or similar ones so I can search myself?
>>
File: 001.jpg (411KB, 619x899px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
411KB, 619x899px
exhentai.org
It's referred to as panda because all people see is a panda when trying to access. You can get past the image by doing a few things. The simple way is through a browser add-on/extension from Haruhi chan. It takes minimum of a week while for your account to be registered to allow access. All you do is wait after you create an account. You don't need to do anything.

Access
http://pastebin.com/nh9RyrUf

Help/Troubleshooting
>>>/h/4551063

I think I found it though and since it's short and you can't access I'll dump it.

[774] I Want To Go On an Adventure with Booby Elf-san [English] =LWB=
https://exhentai.org/g/485481/02bec65f44/
>>
File: 002.jpg (377KB, 619x899px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
377KB, 619x899px
2/3
>>
File: 003.jpg (371KB, 619x899px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
371KB, 619x899px
>>15227770
Yes the '-' is filtering out those tags. I never really tested it on other sites since they have different tags and a different database.

Other resources would be the following:

nhentai.net
hitomi.la (ads everywhere with potential viruses embeded, not always the highest quality of images)
tsumino.com
doujin-moe

These wouldn't be for image sets though. Just plain hentai except for doujin-moe which has cg sets.
>>
>>15227776
You my friend are a god among men. I've been looking for this for quite a long time, with no success. I am sincerely grateful for your help, along with this info about this new site. Thanks again, and have a wonderful night, man.
>>
>>15227778
No prob man. Have fun.
>>
I will. Much obliged. I'll try to spread the love around by posting it to some of the more common sites.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.