[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to: DIY Cumshop!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 4ch.jpg (1009KB, 1415x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4ch.jpg
1009KB, 1415x1600px
Even though I occasionally enjoy to "help out" for the casual cumshop task I HIGHLY recommend this post:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=105

In which you can find the video tutorial (even though it's extremely easy) https://www.dropbox.com/s/emkzne80ijvjipv/Splooge.mp4

and the CumStyles 4.4 file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/30t3r2q529bclim/Cumshot%20Styles%204.4.asl?dl=0

With this Styles for Photoshop you can do something really good quality without resorting to "donors". Of course you can easily do both things and have a perfect effect.

DISCLAIMER: the links I posted are virus free, as far as I could check. The only real thing you need is the file CumStyles 4.4. I didn't know the source myself but found it reliable.

REQUIREMENTS:
Photoshop
minimum level of hand-eye coordination
the CumStyles 4.4 file in the link

HOW:

GENERAL

Open your selected image
Create a layer and load the Styles from the PC
Use the brush tool to paint cum around the place
Use the smudge tool to make it look better

DETAILED (Sort of)

Open your selected image in Photoshop
Layer - New Layer
Layer Options - Styles - Load Styles (select CumStyles 4.4 in your PC)

Select the style better suited for the photo you are using (best ones as far as I am concerned are numbers : 3-4-5 for dark areas
8-9-10 for regular lighting but also good numbers 16 - 17 - 29 and Wet

Paint cum where you want

Use Smudge tool to create a better effect. This really make the difference

OTHER THINGS:
Experiment a little if you have time, this usually pays off.
It's really easy to use this "function" if you have Photoshop and are able to use the brush tool even only to a very basic level.

PIC is something done in 5-6 minutes with multiple layers to work with ease on different segments of magic-stuff ...

Have fun
>>
Side note: the color you should usually use for the brush is "898989". It's basically a kind of gray, but you can experiment with other colors for different results
>>
BEST POST EVER MADE IN /r
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.