[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help if you can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

A few days ago my girlfriend, myself, and our friends were at a bowling alley talking about her upcoming 21st birthday. I jokingly said she should make a go fund me for her family members to buy her a drink on her 21st since they live a couple states away and wouldn't be able to celebrate with us. One of our friends took it further and wrote a bio basically asking anyone and everyone to donate to buy her drinks with a goal amount of $200. It has since gone viral, and not in a good way. She won't take it down out of spite but she's in tears over the comments everyday. Please make these shit people eat their words and donate even just a dollar. Wins for everyone if the goal amount is exceeded. We aren't poor, but we aren't rich. We don't need your money or anything, I just want her to see there are good people out there too. I hate seeing her like this. I would donate the whole amount myself but she would see it was from me and it wouldn't make her feel any better. At least check out the campaign on Go Fund Me. It's under Eliza Briskey and My 21st Birthday!
>>
This is not about the money. At all.
>>
So what kind of pictures can you share?
>>
>>15223840
Adult.
>>
>>15223840
PG-13 example
>>
>>15223830
shameless self bump
>>
>>15223830
bump
>>
Post nudes and I'll make the target is reached
>>
>>15224217
Agreed. Let's see her asshole
>>
>>15224217
trust is going to have to go both ways. I'll post ONE. Trust that I have many more. And I'll trust you all make sure the target is reached.
>>
File: eliza.jpg (51KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
eliza.jpg
51KB, 539x960px
>>15224217
This is all you get as of right now.
>>
>>15224238
4/10 was hoping for better
>>
Post a decent one and I'll donate $50
>>
>>15224265
ffs last one.
>>
do you have videos too
>>
>>15224301
>Update
yuuuuuup. we'd have to exceed a lot for those
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.