[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hentai question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1486667711283.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486667711283.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
Posting here since /h/ would probably delete it:

As someone that's vehemently against the idea of fucking or fapping to anything under 18 (17 years 11 months 29 days can fuck off), how can, or should i even, justify fapping to hentai that involves a fully grown girl with no trace of loli cancer, but is likely only 15 - 17 due to the setting, such as schoolgirl shit. 2 examples are pic related and these 2 things:
http://hentaihaven.org/bangable-girl-episode-1/
https://nhentai.net/g/178983/
Girls in both look fully grown but youthful, and it's some of the most appealing things I've seen in hentai, but they're both only 15-16.
>>
They're drawings. Fap to them or don't. Stop watching/reading hentai if you're such a moralfag.
>>
>>15221571
vanilla hentai often has an amazing sweetspot for my tastes, I dont want to drop the entire thing over some more morally questionable stuff.
>>
>>15221571
+1
Also, man you have the real problems.
>>
>>15221581
him or me(OP)
>>
>>15221580
>>15221567
There is no biological difference between a girl 17 years 11 months 29 days and 18 years old.
This are not even society "human" rules. It's just cultural law, a retarded one to be the north of your moral ground.

As you have "age of consent", "age of driving" and "age of drinking/gambling/smoking" all different if I'm not mistaken in your country.

In my country, we have only age of consent (16yo) and "age of adulthood" (18yo) that covers everything else. And nothing more.

There are 150 countries on the world, some that don't have a set age for smoking. Age of consent in Mexico is 12yo, and a long list of etc.

If you don't want to fap to "underage" girls that's on you, but know that it's not a moral choice you are making. It's plain inner personal fear developed by being too insecure/ignorant on other cultures and/or too comfy on your own.

I'm taking you have between 18 and 22 years OP, and I bet my tits that you never ever traveled to another country. World is bigger than your neighborhood.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.