[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EXHENTAI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: sad panda.jpg (18KB, 249x248px) Image search: [Google]
sad panda.jpg
18KB, 249x248px
cant get in for some reason, it was fine a week ago or so

here is what i tried so far:

cleared cookies, even made a new account on e-hentai, used Cookie manager and tryed to fix that way like this:

1. Log into your account at e-hentai
2. Open a new tab for exhentai (If you get sad panda, thats okay)
3. Open the cookie manager (the black "CM" on your add-on bar)
4. Open your e-hentai cookies and look at the member id, should be a 6 digit number
5. open your exhentai cookies and edit the ipb_member_id to match your e-hentai member id
6. Go back to your e-hentai cookies and copy the ipb_pass_hash value to the clipboard
7. Return to your exhentai cookies and click "ADD COOKIE"
8. In the NAME field type "ipb_pass_hash" and paste the value in from your clipboard
9. Save, and close cookie manager
10. Refresh the exhentai tab. You should have full access.
11. Never ask for source, sad panda, or pining for fjords ever again.

nothing works :(
>>
I don't know what the fuck are you doing, anon, but having an account older than a week, you do the following:

Clear all cookies related to the panda (g.e-hentai, exhentai, forums.e-hentai, etc.)
Login into the forum.
Now go to the panda.
????
Profit.

There's a troubleshooting list that has more ways to solve the problem, but normally, it's much more simpler to do it this way.

http://pastebin.com/nh9RyrUf

Also I've heard of anons being banned for using plugins/addons (don't confuse it with scripts), so you should avoid them at all cost. They're retarded anyway.
>>
File: Always deliver.jpg (131KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Always deliver.jpg
131KB, 1366x768px
>>15219440
thx , i guess i have to wait a week or soo, i dont know that
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.