[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate My Dick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170215_134105 (1).jpg (3MB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170215_134105 (1).jpg
3MB, 2992x4000px
Rate out of 10, more detail if you'd like. What would you do to it if you're a woman
>>
File: IMG_20170215_135809.jpg (3MB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170215_135809.jpg
3MB, 2992x4000px
For a little better scale
>>
>>15200006
OK... about a 5+. But the size is right for ass-fucking. Wouldn't want a bigger one in my back channel.
>>
>>15200035
Well, that's good at least, I'd love to fuck someone in the ass
>>
>>15200304
The other "positive" is I can get your whole cock in my mouth and still breathe. That let's me bury my nose in your crotch hair and nuzzle your balls with my chin while I reach around and grab both your ass cheeks and pull your into my throat without gagging... until you cum, of course.
>>
>>15200467
See I mean I could agree with that, but my girlfriend can't even fit half of it down her throat, I think she's learning tho, I'm her first boyfriend.
Still though if you can deepthroat 6-7 inches and still breath thats pretty impressive.
>>
I'll be honest, I'm bumping just because these threads are normally killed after 20 minutes and a bunch of people telling the poster to fuck off to soc.

I'm surprised you actually got a serious response.
>>
>>15200006
i think you are just on the verge of not having to worry about size

>>15200592
who's is 6-7 not ops obviously

you are one dirty bitch tehe3, love it
>>15200035
>>15200304
>>
>>15200680
tehe3 a man, yo.
>>
>>15200687
tehe3 a man, lmao, don't upset her like that dude, she can get angry
>>
>>15200691
Angry like a guy who got punched in the dick.
>>
>>15200680
Girls like sex as much as guys do. It's just that we're taught to be "reluctant" about it. And we are not supposed to talk about it... except with other girls. But I like being nasty. It catches guys off guard. I'm picky about partners, however.
>>
>>15200680
Yea length wise I dont worry, but girth I think I'm actually above average
>>
>>15200708
i dont know i think dicks around your size always seem quite girthy,
>>
>>15200708
Girth wise you are fine. Above average for sure. Length wise about average. But that is just my opinion!
>>
>>15200720
>>15200748
Yea idk if its the foreskil alone, but I definitely have more girth than most
>>
>>15200797
Foreskin doesn't add much girth when erect. That's all you!
>>
Not being an ass or anything. But honestly just looks like your trying to make it look bigger with the pose. Looks like it's about 5 inches and normal girth at most
>>
I guess if I'm rating out of 10 like a 6? Not gay but don't wanna comment on ur thread and not rate lol.
>>
is this some kind of sexual disease at the bottom of your glance? looks scary!
and because of the angle of the finger this is a irritating comparison! what is the real size? I guess 15cm (5.9 inch)
so you get a 2/10 maximum.
>>
>>15200926
Oh it's called PPP (pearly penile papules) they're harmless and not contagious, also fairly common. I'd say inform yourself before assuming. Not op btw
>>
>>15200946
thank you for this. never thought i'd learn somethign here :)
but scary anyway.

replace 2/10 with 6/10
>>
>>15200926
^ Yea their harmless, if anything, it adds friction ;)
>>15200873
Thanks for the help

Also Im 6 inches like that, but its not even "fully erect" Like depending if im turned on hardcore it gets longer, I dont know if thats normal, but I just kind of stroked it a bit to take the picture
>>
>>15200006
if your dick isnt from your middle finger tip to the base of you palm then its small for your size

generally allowing for oversized and undersized hand deformities

yours, going by that finger is quite small but not losing sleep over small
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.