[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi r/r ! I am wondering...what is the best type of pocket pussy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: yourmomsbox.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
yourmomsbox.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
hi r/r !
I am wondering...what is the best type of pocket pussy? Im buying one tomorrow. I've never used any kind of sex toy (unless a sharpie counts ?) .
i will consider buying anything else you might suggest.
>first post on 4chan in 3 years, kek
>>
Going to need some info before I can give a decent recommendation.
Your length?
Which do you prefer: smooth or rough? (texture-wise)
Budget? (not required, but might help)

I have a solid collection of my own "male masturbators" from various companies. I own several fleshlights as well as a few onaholes from japan. I've even got a bad dragon penetratable :P
>>
>>15171441
hmm i'd say 6-7 inches . slightly above average when its full mast, i guess you'd say. as far as texture goes , i dont know man, ive only ever put my penis into vaginas , butts and mouths.... so uh... hm...idk , what would you suggest?
>>
>>15171441
also, price range anywhere from $50-100 i really dont know what the prices are like so i was assuming it would be around that
>>
Tbh, it depends on the material and the firmness. I remember when I started my collection I was looking at the inside views of textures and being discouraged by some of the rougher looking textures (case and point, stoya's destroya fleshlight). However, the materials of fleshlights are really quite soft so a smooth sleeve was a real letdown. Fleshlight has a deal where you buy2get1free of the generic sleeves and you can pick the orfices and textures, so if you wanna take the traditional route go with that. Or you can have a look at ToyDemon (based in IL, USA) or JList (Japan) for onaholes and other toys. Onaholes are much more flexible than fleshlights and dont need case to use, and they can also be either open ended like fleshlights or closed (prefer the closed). I recommend RideJapan products on that note; they're nicely textured, feel good in your hand, and you can flip em inside out (carefully) when it's time to clean up.

I DON'T recommend anything from Tenga however. Sorry to any fans out there, but they smell something awful. You get used to it after a week or so but if you have family or roommates you can forget trying to hide them... They also aren't all that big.

Anyways, do some research on what I suggested and have a look at product specs yourself.
>>
Oh btw, prices on fleshlights are around $30-$60 for a straight sleeve and case depending on the model, and the deal I mentioned I think is like $120 or so (I don't think the deal includes a case so you'll need to add one). Onahole prices vary and can be anywhere from $10 on up to $60 for the really good ones. Most of mine are about $20.

Oh, and you WILL need some form of lubricant. You cannot dry-use any masturbator without damaging the sleeve or yourself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.