[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at them boooooobs. Reveal them? I'll pay if I like it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

Look at them boooooobs.
Reveal them? I'll pay if I like it
>>
File: pls.jpg (491KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
491KB, 1080x1080px
>>15165363
did this earlier
You disappreared
>>
>>15165498

oh sorry, I dozed off yesterday. It seems pretty good. Could you edit the nipples and make them look less fake? Also the random shadow going across makes it look a bit funny. It is one of the best shops I've seen, you're great at this, but if it is possible I'd love it if you could do those changes (nipples and shadow)
>>
File: 122.jpg (193KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
193KB, 1080x1080px
>>15165686
Not him but did some edits.
>>
File: retouch.jpg (497KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
retouch.jpg
497KB, 1080x1080px
>>15165686
Im not doing this cuz you offered money. You can keep that. I will not change my mind on that.
Im saying that in case a random decides to take my name and say otherwise

That being said the nipples are the ones that came with the donor pic. lol and as for the shadow, I was just following light direction.

I cant really do much more other than fix the ring aroung the right nipple that I missed. oops., except to redo the whole thing aaand thats not happening.

>>15165751
Nicely done. +1 to you
fyi, I never mind if someone reworks one of my edits
>>
>>15165807
i wouldn't of even responded, fake nipples lol and that shadow is the best part of the shop its spot on

what did he do and can't see it
>>15165807
>>
File: $RL0JBQF.jpg (54KB, 478x720px) Image search: [Google]
$RL0JBQF.jpg
54KB, 478x720px
is there anything you can do to these pictures? great job on the original
>>
>>15165867
he did a color correction and shadow placement also rounded out the left breast off my initial edit

s for answering, well, You feel like mentoring today, Im givin out explanations. lol
>>
File: $RQTEHDK.jpg (54KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
$RQTEHDK.jpg
54KB, 640x960px
here is another:) she is mt labpartner
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.