[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bubble Technique

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: asfddsa.jpg (373KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
asfddsa.jpg
373KB, 600x749px
Hi /r i was wondering what makes a bubbleshop makes the girl look the most naked. im trying to learn how to make the best bubbles and i understand the concept, however i am unsure how to best form the "bubbles" to get the best result. are there any general guidelines and or techniques to make the girl look as naked as possible? thx for any advice.
>>
Looks pretty good, doing any requests?
>>
>>15155385
from what ive noticed the best way is to make the biggest bubbles, usually 3 or 4 as large as you can up to the first bit of cloth they come across, thats the bulk out of the way, then its a pattern you feel happiest with, pattern, uniform, random whatever

obviously try and clone or patch away as much straps etc as you can

then what i like to do is cut patches of the natural skin in circle shapes as close to the area you want to match and go over where the bulk of the clothes remain, avoid nipples and pussy areas doing this
>>
>>15155424
thx can you make a vid/gif demonstrating

>then what i like to do is cut patches of the natural skin in circle shapes as close to the area you want to match and go over where the bulk of the clothes remain, avoid nipples and pussy areas doing this
>>
>>15155429
sort of hold on
>>
File: 1485823167657.gif (270KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
1485823167657.gif
270KB, 600x749px
>>15155429
this aint the best pic to show with because a really good jobs been done

all ive done here is cut pieces of natural skin closest to where i wanted it to be for matching colour purposes, when you get confident at it you can cut knee or leg joints and make them look like pussies
>>
>>15155465
and obviously ive gone where there would normally be a nipple just to show you what i meant
>>
>>15155467
the main thing i think to avoid is to make the bubbles look like a bikini, if you do then whats the point
>>
>>15155474
or rather the space between em
>>
>>15155478
hmm i think i get it. just to clarify, you have the main layer (what you start with) you have the bubble layer, is the "skin colored circles" part of the bubble layer or another layer entirely?
>>
>>15155465
also can u post ur version of the gif im not sure how to separate ur version from the other one. thx for ur help its really appreciated
>>
>>15155484
From the original layer
>>15155497
?
It plays 2 layer 1 second apart
>>
If you look at the patch I put in the middle of her chest you'll see it's identical to the patch 1 inch a I've (with the line ruining thru it)

I'm in bed now by the way
>>
>>15155512
1 inch above
Don't know why it writ I've
>>
File: 05.jpg (408KB, 911x1024px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
408KB, 911x1024px
>>15155385
Here are some tips on the "bubbling part" I use
>>
File: 06.jpg (491KB, 911x1024px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
491KB, 911x1024px
>>15155553
>>
>>15155553
so basically make sure that the "outline" of the body is always visible?
>>
File: 07.jpg (266KB, 911x1024px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
266KB, 911x1024px
>>15155559
Yes
This is a basic example on how I start.
As you can see, I followed my rule on 3 and 4 but she has a great belly and that didn't leave me much room to put bigger bubbles to show it when it came the time, should have spaced them a bit more
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.