[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1485809673371-926812647.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1485809673371-926812647.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Quick info before story and question. I'm a male , 23 living(not marry) with my girlfriend she is 37, we have a child of 2 years old and we been together for 4 years.

The first year when we meet everything was very smooth and sweat, we a had sex very often but throughout the years it been a mayor lack of sex in our relationship. I have talked to her about the problem that we facing which apparently I'm the one that have been affected but she has not. I have tried with her many ways to help her on her desire of sex but nothing have helped. We have tried: schedule sex days (did not help), full body massage so she could feel in the mood for it (did not help), I had bought her female pills which increase her desire of sex (this helped but she did not liked them). But there is always an excuse for avoiding sex; she would says that she is too tired, her period, don't feel in the mood. I have notice that when she runs out of excuses she would start an argument about anything, even for the dumbest thing she could find just to be fake angry during the night and avoid sex.

I feel so helpless for this kind of problem and I don't want to end the relationship just for this reason because she is a great woman and mother. I feel bad and guilty because I have cheated on her twice with 2 different women just for the reason of wanting sex and she has caught me cheating looking through my phone finding evidence. I have never wanted to cheat but the lack of sex made me cheat .

Lately I have got the feeling of expressing my feelings and needs of a man to another woman, not in a way for getting into a serious relationship but having a good female friend/sex partner/affair which would understand me and help me on the needs that only a women can help me. - I know it's completely wrong to have an affair but I really love my girlfriend and lack of sex has NOT made lose love for her but it has made me more stressed and uncomfortable the lack of sex. What desicion had you made. Adv please
>>
>Adv please
>>>/adv/
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.