[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faceswap request

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Faceswap this beautiful girl please
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: wwww.jpg (417KB, 1215x805px) Image search: [Google]
wwww.jpg
417KB, 1215x805px
>>15151683
my laziness is off the scale today, ill see what it looks like on here i may change something but it looks ok
>>
>>15151814
laziness aside, Im proud of you
You got the facial scale right. lol
now if we can just work on the color
heh heh heh
>>
File: dgfs.jpg (421KB, 1215x805px) Image search: [Google]
dgfs.jpg
421KB, 1215x805px
>>15151814
>>15151824
piss off im tired and have a headache, lol, i think the colours better but i can;t stare at it for to long
>>
>>15151829
kek. now Its perfect
btw, was that you that emailed yesterday from your phone?
>>
>>15151833
ye i know
ye lol i think the email address is a give away
what thread u in
>>
>>15151840
ye i know was meant to be about knowing its you not the colour
>>
>>15151840
right, just making sure it wasnt a troll
>>15151840
none really Im bouncing around. looking for something to do.
>>
>>15151853
ye i had a disaster of a day, well not really just things that should of took a couple of hours took up most of the day and night, how shit was the quality of the requester's images yesterday, i came in and just wanted to do a shop and go to bed, i had to settle for a quarter of a pic lol
>>
>>15151871
lame. Hate went things go ploin shaped. Fucks my flow up
Realized what a snob I am. Seeing these terrible to mediocre threads and wanting to blast them with both barrels but cant be arsed to do so
>>
thank you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.