[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was wondering...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: GIMP_logo.jpg (267KB, 1108x1108px) Image search: [Google]
GIMP_logo.jpg
267KB, 1108x1108px
To those frequent requesters:
Why don't you start learning using gimp?
It's free, can be learned quickly and will do the job just like photoshop
There are plenty tutorials and you can get tips here
>serious question from shopper
>>
some people who request here need help to perform a simple google search I doubt they know how to install a program let alone start shopping images
>>
>>15133728
gimpshop is more like photoshop than gimp and easier to use, also free
>>
>>15133775
https://www.gimpshop.com/
>>
photoshop is more like photoshop, and also free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_FUngbzXVI
>>
>>15133820
requesting on a request board is also free
>>
Well, the interest seems not to be so high for any of the given options
>>
File: sac.jpg (500KB, 981x1472px) Image search: [Google]
sac.jpg
500KB, 981x1472px
>>15133764
this. it's easier to just beg someone to do something for you than it is to do it yourself, even though it means 1-2 shops vs. potentially unlimited shops that cater to your fetishes and exact mental image about body shape.

I guess most people aren't invested enough, though I have seen some people requesting shoops of the same bitch for the past 3(!) years now. makes you wonder why they haven't fucking figured it out for themselves yet.

also gimp is more than sufficient for even complicated shoops
>>
>>15133728
i request because i dont have the artistic skill to get lighting and shading correct
>>
if we didn't ask you guys for shops, then who would give you faggots attention?
>>
Can gimp do X-rays
>>
>>15134177
I'm sure they could find some other mouthbreathing retards who can't even figure out how paint works
>>
>>15134181
is there anyway to ban this guy
>>
>>15134177
for me it has nothing to do with attention. Its just more practice and experimenting with new techniques.

The thanks are always appreciated but its more about talking with and fucking around with like minded ppl
>>
>>15134020
but that shop looks shit, the face hair is way off
>>
>>15134262
compared to the absolute shit smeared garbage that gets regularly posted in fake appreciation threads, it's a fucking michelangelo
>>
>>15134278
a quick resize and it would be good
>>
>>15134289
of the face I mean
>>
>>15134177
There was a time I used to do quality shoops by the dozens. That was long before you, and the other entitled reddit browsing cunts came here.
No one wants your attention, you incompetent little shit, we're doing you a favor getting and nothing out of it, you're not doing ANYTHING in return, except maybe thanking us. you should be meek, humble, and grateful you dumb smelly normie.

You're the reason i stopped bothering
>>
>>15134448
this.
Slowly getting to that point myself
A sincere thank you goes a long way
>>
>>15134464
jax i love ur stuff u always add some stupid thing in the background that makes me laugh
>>
>>15134484
Lol guilty
Thank you Im glad you like my stuff
>>
File: mastrpce.jpg (108KB, 899x569px) Image search: [Google]
mastrpce.jpg
108KB, 899x569px
I think jax had suggested I start shooping my own pics.. thought he was just being a dick but was right been making my own
>>
>>15134504
Not perfect yet but def was that dude asking for a lot of shops of the same chick
>>
>>15134504
>>15134508
Thats fantastic!
Well on your way to becoming a good shopper.
If you know me at all, you know I support all ppl willing to learn and I encourage the serious ones.
>>
>>15134514
Thanks man and truthfully appreciate the advice if i ever see you on here and I got something new I'll share let me know if I'm improving
>>
File: reworked.jpg (109KB, 899x569px) Image search: [Google]
reworked.jpg
109KB, 899x569px
>>15134521
No worries. Im always on here somewhere lol.
I look forward to seeing more from you padawan lol
So heres a smallrework of your shop a bit overexagerated so you can see what i did

Isolated the face and brightened it to 20 /contrast to 3
Color balanced on all 3 bars slightly
photo filter of orange at 23%
clonestamped hair over the forehead and around edge of the face
new layer above pic sampled light skin tone and painted lightly over the face with a brush opacity of 25%
a few passes with the burn tool on the right side of the face at 12% opacity

Seems like a lot but it took less than 10 minutes
>>
>>15134548
Literally just screen shorted that because most of that went right over my head lol .. but those changes really did help it thanks man, honest I'm using photoshop on an old vista pc
>>
>>15134557
not a problem. The more you do the more you learn

I did that for a while too an old acer with vista.
It lags a little but it gets the job done
>>
>>15134560
Yes sir well thanks again
>>
Just wanted to say I started using gimp recently to make fakes. It's pretty easy and looks good
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.