[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name, anyone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1482702033726.webm (393KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482702033726.webm
393KB, 1280x720px
Name, anyone?
>>
How the hell has this "staring at my butt" chick not been identified yet? Been seeing this and the gif everywhere since December.
>>
>>15103071
this desu, I've searched through the archives to no avail
she looks like one of those clips4sale hoes imo
>>
>>15103146
Could be a youtuber too. Someone must know.
>>
upwards
>>
bop
>>
>>15102212
Looks like something extracted from a shitty youtube channel about fitness... Are like millions anons
>>
buump
>>
File: staringatmybutt.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
staringatmybutt.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>
Omg bump
>>
Bump want 2 know
>>
Found this thread searching archives for this as it got reposted in gif. WTF, someone figure this out

http://desuarchive.org/gif/search/image/hhMgQjTqgiWFY50PdCpxdA/
>>
I don't get the motivations of the dude who made this webm, uploaded it to a bunch of threads, and never once replied to any of the requests for source that immediately followed, but I'm sure he's getting off on it somehow

https://desuarchive.org/gif/thread/9813667/
On Dec 25 he uploaded it titled "lookingatmybutt.webm," deleted the post, and posted it again 40 minutes later, having changed the title to "staringatmybutt.webm"
>>
File: 1483025748123.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1483025748123.gif
1MB, 320x180px
holy shit, finally, a tiny bit more to go on:

http://archiveofsins.com/r/thread/15066128/#15066128
>>
>>15105405
NOW we're getting somewhere!
>>
File: 1483025784064.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1483025784064.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>15105408
I'm at the end of what I can figure out from those though, I think. So she's a fitness youtuber or something probably? Any ideas appreciated here anonbros
>>
>>15105425
Yeah I'm assuming it's a youtuber. Looking through /fit/ archives now. Seems the original poster really will not provide sauce anywhere he posts.
>>
>>15105448
i'm legit willing to just sift through a big old list of "spunky fitness youtubers" if such a list exists, because at this point it's the principle, but I'm not even having luck with that approach
>>
I scrolled through all 581 channels tagged "fitness" on youtube and am no closer to satisfaction
>>
We must continue. I'll start doing some youtube sifting in a bit. Gonna trying looking up "fitness clothing hauls" etc.
>>
>>15105559
doing this right now
>>
File: GoT.jpg (195KB, 1667x934px) Image search: [Google]
GoT.jpg
195KB, 1667x934px
>>15105559
this is the kind of stuff I need help with, I don't know how to search for this stuff. She made a point of showing her phone to the camera with some Game of Thrones Season 6 song playing on it though. Hear me Roar?
>>
>>15105610
See these two new gifs make me wonder now if she's even a youtuber. The way the gifs cut make it seem like a clips4sale girl.
>>
>>15105633
You think so? I thought cliups4sale stuff was more overtly sexual than this sort of spunky tee-hee kind of stuff but I don't know much about it. Are there girls on there who just do this kind of PG stuff?
>>
she's on clips4sale by the name SammieSpan or something close to that. she stopped making content
>>
>>15105651
oh shit, awesome. do you remember how she tagged her stuff or anything? I just went ahead and searched for "athletic" and it was all like fat dudes getting choked out by women
>>
lmao at the dropdown list of categories on this site
>>
APOCALYPTIC
ARAB ASS WORSHIP
BALLOONS NON POP
DANGLING
>>
I'm still having no luck on clips4sale.
Her talking like a bimbo in the webm with sound makes sense now though.
>>
>>15105696
I'm looking too, I'm just scrolling through everything under "fitness" but there's a lot here. Any idea how else it might be categorized here?
>>
>>15105705
I'm not sure. I'm currently going through the fitness category using keywords that match stuff in the gifs.
>>
>>15105753
I'm worried it's just going to be filed under one of these fucking things i didn't even know was a fetish like DITZY GREEN SHORTS FETISH and i'm going to miss it entirely
>>
Halfway through the 2031 clips tagged "athletic girl" and I think that's it for me, for the moment anyway, unless anyone has more to go on here
>>
>>15105756
>>15105853
I think that's how it's gonna be or she deleted her profile. I searched far and wide as well. Also I searched the studios alphabetically and nowhere matches anything near SammieSpan or any identical girls near names with sam.

This thread finally brought new material and some info to light though. Keep it bumped here and there.
>>
>>15105860
yeah I didn't find any names like that either. The webm and gifs came from somewhere though damn it! It would be nice if the OP who made them would just help a brother out here
>>
>>15105651
So where did you get this info?
>>
Last bump from me for tonight.
Finally a decent amount of progress here and hope this is kept alive!

I miss old /r/ before the shop requests...
>>
>>15105949
oh dude I made that up
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.