[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Programmers needed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I need someone who can programm in c and help me with my assignments for school, will post them below, needs to be in #include <stdio.h>, more info:
>the deadline is today midnight
>am willing to pay for it
>any suggestions where to ask for help appreciated
>ask anything if not clear
>assignments below
>pic related
>>
Write a function int even(int [], int pocetx, int y []), which copies all even numbers from field x to field y in the order they are in the field x and returns the number of array elements in y. Pocetx specifies the number of array elements x.
You can assume that the argument y, will be of sufficient size for all even elements.
>>
how much will you pay?
how long is the assignment?
on paypal?
>>
>>15071000
Write a program that reads an integer n in the first line of entry, reads n characters from standard input, and writes them backwards.
Sample entry:
ahojky
Sample output:Joha
>>
>>15071000
Write a function int strInsert (char * dst, int len, const char * src, int offset), which inserts a copy of the string src to string dst from position offset. Argument specifies only the number of characters reserved for field dst (including the termination code \ 0). If it is not possible to insert the restricted area chain, function does nothing and returns 1. Otherwise (if it is possible to insert the restricted area string) returns 0.
For example. for DST: thisisthestring, offset 6, Src second call strInsert (dst, 50, src, 6) returns 0, and the DST will be thisisthesecondchain.
>>
>>15071000
Write a program that reads input from an odd number N (1 to 15) and on the output of the characters 'x' and '.' (Dot) draws a spiral flanked by square NxN of example below.
Sample entry:
Sample output:
xxxxxxx
......x
xxxxx.x
x...x.x
x.xxx.x
x.....x
xxxxxxx
>>
>>15071000
Write a function invert unsigned int (unsigned x, int, int), which inverts (changes from 0 to 1 or vice versa) in a number x from position i, n bits. Other bits remain unchanged.
This function you can test in the program that reads a line from standard input containing three integers. The first number represents the number to be inverted, written in decimal. The second number represents the position from which the bits are inverted (counting from 0 highest position) and the last number represents the number of bits to be inverted.
Example:
x = 123 (1111011)
invert (x, 1, 2)
x: 75 (1001011)
>>
>>15071002
on ebay or steam
i´m a student can´t pay much, but i´m sure we can make a deal,
if you want to, my skype is "animax1111 (Phillias Fogg)"
>>
>>15071015
i'd do it for 15$ if you could pay over paypal, i don't want steam wallet or ebay shit desu
>>
>>15071021
all of them?
how fast?
>>
>>15071022
it's like 1-2 hours tops
>>
>>15071023
alright, deal, my skype is "animax1111 (Phillias Fogg)"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.