[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to remove paper and panties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1473162580.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1473162580.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
Anon. I think I have a difficult request. Sorry this was posted in /b/ months ago. Anyway, trying to work on fakes and thought lower quality would be easier to work with. I'm trying to remove the paper and her panties. Trying to figure out how to restructure what they're hiding, and give her a bush.

Only tool I effectively know how to use is clonestamp. But this is not doing the trick. Is what I want to do even possible? Could someone give me some advice on how to do this? Or do it and help me understand how? Thanks.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>15046651
>>
the only way is to find a donor photo of a naked girl in the same postion and use magnetic lassoo to select the aread you need, then copy paste to your main photo, then use cntrl T to resize it and postion the selection before adjusting for colour/hue/saturation
>>
>>15046928
Nice. Thanks man. It sounds next to impossible. But thanks for helping me. I will fart around with it
>>
>>15046783
LOL. I did something similar! :p
>>
>>15046928
:'D
>>
File: 1482267568974.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px)
1482267568974.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
>>15046651
yeah heal tool can do some awesome stuff, but it's not magic, sadly
>>
>>15046783
>>15046928
HAHAHAH noice.

Fucking retards think photoshop can do anything even shop the soul.
>>
To be fair, you can do everything in Photoshop. It just takes a lot of time, skills and in this case a good understanding of human anatomy lol
>>
>>15046957
But what kind of person expects a randon person from 4chan to do it? The kind of person who does this are unbelievably skilled and get paid to do that shit. Still retarded.
>>
>>15046957
>>15046957
>To be fair, you can do everything in Photoshop.
These retards want it to be "real" though. They don't understand what Photoshop even is, apparently.

Some people are much better than others, but it's always going to basically be a painting, or a "collage".
>>
>>15047018
>but it's always going to basically be a painting, or a "collage".
I disagree on that part. Them retarded people do ask for impossible shit like nudeshop a bitch with 4 layers of coats on her. But I sure can do a pretty perfect breast enlargement, body enhancement etc.
>>
>>15047018
I agree. I'm not expecting a realistic shop. It's a tough request (this is Op). Maybe impossible. I was wondering, if the low quality of the pic would make it less of a burden. I wanted to do it, tried, then came here after failure seeking to enhance my skills. Or wondering if anyone would.

I do agree though. Some people expect a nude shop of a completely clothed girl and stuff like that. Just no understanding of how these things work.

Cheers
>>
>>15046941
Agreed. Higher skills needed. I've done some good stuff with heal. What I want done is far beyond that tool.
>>
>>15046651
>>15047219
Not entirely impossiible, but definitely a PITA to do... One technique I've used is to create at least 3 separate layer: one foreground, one 'mid' layer with just the area you want to heal with the part of the image you want it to draw the healed pattern from, and one background.

The foreground is literally a selected portion of the image (say a hand/arm) that just in front of, or adjacent to, the mid layer. (feather select, then paste to new image)
The background can literally be the original image, but you'll heal over parts of the image disappearing (the paper in this case) to get a faked background over that region (i.e., the bedsheets)
that gives you a mid layer with mostly/nothing but the skin components you want to create and makes the heal process easier because the healing algorithm can't see the foreground or background images and will mostly draw from just the skin layers.
That's the general idea anyway. In actuality, you'll probably create multiple mid and foreground layers and start merging layers as you go. Hope that helps.

Unrelated: who is this girl? Post more if you have any. She reminds me of a chick that use to have a thing for me...
>>
>>15047437
My friend. I wish I had more. She's not sauced. And unfortunately for me. She's one of my fav unsaucables. Hence why I'm interested in making a new pic, lol. I can't find more of her.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.