[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motherfucking cheater found while catfishing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Ok so I started to catfish random people in my location just cause. Then this happened, my friend is dating this guy and he said he would fuck me (the pic of the girl I am using) the day after him and his "gf" (my friend) fucked. So damn me down this is crazy, idk what to say without sounding creepy for what I do, what I do I do to give them a warning. Like damn I am ima rock in a hard place as I would not expect someone as nice as he is in person do such a thing behind someone soo nice to him. Fuck this sucks that I can't say anything besides vent here but here is what he is working with.

If you can give me advice to handle a situation like this without getting in trouble that be great. Here is a pic, give some advice... thanks.
>>
You need to hit her up anon, and show her the screenshots you had with this guy. Just say you were leading him on, and seeing if he would give in. That's what I'd do at least
>>
>>15024992
I could till I saw his face and knew who it was, I just do for the fuckery. How do I explain this lol. Like I am closed about what I do and this happen and this has been bugging me all day. I mean this could be deleted but I just need the best info on how to handle this without exposing myself. Like maybe find a good site the people use and post random pics up there so it is not too fishy and someone else or me could find it. But what site would you recommend for exposing him? Really hate to see her upset as she is unstable do to reasons in the past and people will legit kick his ass so damn, am I worse then what he does or is he worse for haveing sex with her one day and a random chick the next. Thanks for any helpful info
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.