[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is feet chan's name?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: feet2.jpg (489KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
feet2.jpg
489KB, 2048x1536px
Also, the guy that said he has the same face as her and was going to fap to it, did you enter up fapping to your twin sister's feet?
>>
File: feet.jpg (432KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
432KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>15022935
Can you provide the entire set as an imgur link?
>>
File: fee.jpg (407KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fee.jpg
407KB, 2048x1536px
This is the only other one, just these 3 images.
>>
bumpz
>>
>>15022935
yes! i did it! im not into feet stuff anyway.. she is actually preety hot and i would love to know her name as well
>>
any more of her, she has a grate pussy
>>
brump
>>
Thats pretty hawt knowing that you fapped to her.

Also, yeah she has a great looking pussy.
>>
Imagine her wrapping her silky smooth soft feet against your cock. They look so soft that her feet would rub against you smoothly without lube. Then she tightens her grip against your cock and furiously and quickly gives you a tight hard footjob. Right when your about to shoot your load, she lets go and show you her soles. You shoot your huge thick load against her soles and watch the milky white cum slide and drip down.

At this point, I wouldn't even care if she gives me another footjob with all the cum still on her soles. Her sticky cummy soles continues stroking your throbbing rock hard cock even after you just jizzed. Her feet gets all syrupy and shiny from the cum, and because of your jizz acting as a lube, she beings jerking you even more quickly than before. Since you just cummed, its hard to cum again so shes stroking your cock up and down in full motions for a long time. You start to lose brain cells from how good it feels and are about to pass out until you fire more of your dick cheese on her feet.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.