[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clean up the pic? Mountain lion close encounter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: rsz_1dsc_0827-2.jpg (8MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1dsc_0827-2.jpg
8MB, 3000x2000px
So I went out to the Anza Borego area recently in so cal with 2 friends on a photo trip and got some cool pics.

This monster is the best i can get with my minimal editing skills. can post nef files and jpegs for a real editor. will post links.

Plz help, it was 5 feet away from me, this thing growled in my face, i want a better pic. will suck dicks and tell full story for help.

Thanks
>>
Your'l suck dicks? Like, meet in person & your'l suck me off?
>>
File: rsz_dsc_0737.jpg (8MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_dsc_0737.jpg
8MB, 3000x2000px
plz post anything if interested so i know i'm not alone here

and now for the story:
The roadtrip started in Laguna hills ca in a red truck and the 3 of us. drove to dana point, took some pics on the mountain, beer and smoke session, then down to the harbor where we met the first cougars of the night - nice ladies with their daughters who stopped for pics. Here's one of the first good shots from the night
>>
also what is the best way to link to nef files for editing?

only 5-10 files tops

one site gave me this link but i have to keep chopping it because 4chan thinks its spam. it should be every usable file though. good luck shoopmasters. i believe in you

files dot fm bkslash u bkslash gjkxcc8j

nuts in butts - gl
>>
back to the story:

on the road again headed south; avoiding the freeway and riding the coast. made it about 45 minutes before pausing for another smoke and drink break. To elaborate, smoke is not cigarettes, and drink is coors lite shotgunned 2 at a time. this was also a piss break, each found a corner and then back to the car parked on the boardwalk and south again.

cut east at the 56, just before the 5 805 merger
>>
anyone home?
>>
File: rsz_dsc_0812.jpg (5MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_dsc_0812.jpg
5MB, 3000x2000px
another shot
>>
File: rsz_dsc_0822.jpg (8MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_dsc_0822.jpg
8MB, 6000x4000px
>>
File: 556656666.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
556656666.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
I can see the kittie
>>
nice, looks good. was that from my original post or the linked original nef files?

any other takers
>>
i was told nef has exposure and camera details that make the edit more simple

all the shots original were just green eyes so this is already an improvement
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.