[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kidnap me and make me transgender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n85rffTTOS1qhhq3uo1_1280.jpg (190KB, 600x954px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n85rffTTOS1qhhq3uo1_1280.jpg
190KB, 600x954px
was wondering how easy would it be for someone to kidnap me and turn me transgender for a dominant master?
>>
Uh, what?
>>
did you not undertsand the post or what?
>>
Careful for what you wish
>>
why is that?
>>
>>14982575
The most difficult element in that would be access to an underground surgeon, which normally requires mafia connections.

Snatching you requires two to four people, a large vehicle, and some basic information on you.

Brainwashing you requires a relatively isolated place to keep you and knowledge of how to do it. Access to any of several drugs makes it an easier process, but cults do it fine without, it just takes more time and manpower to accomplish.

This is where I point out that nobody is ever going to bother, because you aren't worth the investment of effort. With both processes, the earlier they're started, the easier they are to do and the better the result is. Maybe if you kill yourself you'll get to be the little girl in your next life. In this one, you have to settle for being gay and a bottom.
>>
lol that was amazing, thanks for the honesty XD
>>
think i'll go hang myself now! wheeeee!
>>
>>14982638
>thanks for the honesty XD
Well, now you've asked for it.

Submission fantasies aren't about sexuality, they're about liberation from personal responsibility. Someone else is in charge and has all the worries, all you have to do is be there physically. Western culture is supposed to focus on the cerebral, not the experiential, making this a taboo.

Hence the feminisation aspect. Woman are held to different standards.

What you want probably isn't to be fucked in the ass (although that may be still be true independent of it). Most likely, you're dissatisfied with your life on the most fundamental levels and wish to reestablish something like childhood (the last time in your life you were something like happy).

It's possible I'm off the mark here, but I call 'em like I see 'em.

My captcha is suggesting you stop with the ponies. I'm not sure that will help, honestly.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.