[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake what you will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 20

I'm just gonna dumb a bunch of pics with some stories about the person.

If you make fakes post em.

Enjoy
>>
She one time had sex at party. And she was loud.
>>
File: kyeb1775koa9s8s9.jpg (50KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
kyeb1775koa9s8s9.jpg
50KB, 450x600px
Actually fucked her. We snuck into a private school and went skinny dipping. Got to feel her up then fucked on the stairwell. Nice rack.
>>
Oh the first girl got so high one time she thought she was on a talk show. She kept talking about how she did well in school by the computer chips in her head. Odd girl.
>>
>>14978388
Nice fucking rack
>>
File: 34230_140076562674211_5221988_n.jpg (36KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
34230_140076562674211_5221988_n.jpg
36KB, 720x540px
>>
>>14978416
She has nipple rings. At least that's what she told me. Never got to see them.
>>
I got to grind in her at a party. I miss college. Also willing to cheat if the guy is got enough.
>>
I'm just gonna keep posting. If you wanna know story ask.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I wanna see one of these pics faked.
>>
Please. You clever bastards.
>>
I'm back
>>
>>
>>
Dddaaaaammmnnn
>>
File: Bq3Ly9ACIAA18Oy.jpg (43KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bq3Ly9ACIAA18Oy.jpg
43KB, 600x800px
>>
>>
>>
No takers? I could use some fakes
>>
Keep it going.
>>
>>
>>14978855
Hotness
>>
These pics are so hot
>>
I'm not gonna post more unless I can get some fakes. Help me help you.
>>
>>14978920
She got a boob job shortly after high school. She was one of the party girls who didn't mind care that people knew she left around.
>>
>>
Fake some of the pictures and I will post nudes. Not of me, of them. Duh.
>>
Shhhhhooooooppppp
>>
File: 4776_d57as2.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
4776_d57as2.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
I need to fuck her. But she's a friend's ex's sister. Weird.
>>
Bring it up
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.