[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeallybeannose Video Disappereances

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: jbn.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jbn.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
So, recently, I have become obsessed with dancing and stumbled upon jeallybeannose on Youtube. She mostly makes dance covers and whores herself out with jerkoff material("ASMR"). There are a lot of very enjoyable videos, but she also talks about(tries to get attention with) anxiety, which she believes, was a result of her diabetes diagnose. The thing is, things have apparently taken a darker turn for her(she needs more online confirmation), with her tweeting "I think I'm done", featuring vague comments like editing music videos with coffins, or labelling people laying in coffins as herself and other strange behaviour. Then she did this thing where she made half of her dance covers private. While attention whoring may be annoying, this drops the line. I want these videos back. When you go to the dance cover playlist she just made a lot of the time. The question is, does anybody have one of the following covers?

- SNSD, Lionheart
- AOA, Heartattack
- f(x), Nu Abo

The picture to the right is a frame from the second cover. Help would be appreciated very much!
>>
Bump shes hot. And lots of covers been privated.
>>
>>14977317
I'm thinking that she may has a freakout currently. But I'm not sure. Maybe she is also interested in just getting some publicity or is trying to see what happens if she did.

Otherwise, I can't think of a reason.
>>
>>14977260
Bumping for justice
>>
>>14977260
yet another bump
>>
>>14977325

she doesnt want fat nerds like you to watch her videos. She's a weeb and only wants chink guys.
>>
>>14977509
Know fact. Nothing new about this, the questions is why does she make them private instead of geoblocking?
>>
>>14977260
bump
>>
>>14977260
yet another bump
>>
>>14977260
I think the chances of this working are slim. Still another bump
>>
Yet another bump.
>>
>>14978612
Appreciate it.
>>
>>14977260
final bump
>>
There are some out there who DL all the videos of certain YT girls in case they delete. I'm sure someone has all her videos backed up but the odds of them seeing this thread is probably slim.

Bump.
>>
>>14978942
I pray that it happens.

I'm so annoyed at myself that I didn't download them before
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.