[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cumshop, faceswap tutorials

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Anyone know of some good tutorials to do cumshop and or faceswap? I'm using gimp and would love to be able to do my own
>>
>>14915947
there are very few tutorials out there and most of them are using photoshop to be honest.

The lessons that can be taught through reading material for faceswaps are as follow :

-The choice of background is 70% of the work : don't let youtube tutorial fool you, the ease of making a face fit a background has taken 30min of work before the video began.

-It's easier to darken than to brighten credibly (within reason of course, an outdoor background cannot fit with an indoor face in 99% of cases...And even if it does, the result will appear unnatural)

-The cutting of the face is another 10% of the work, the direction the person is facing another 10%. That means you need to mask your faces a bit larger than what you need and then delete the extraneous parts. Similarly, the face and background (ie "donnor") needs to be facing in the same direction... Once again that rule can be broken with a LOT of extra work and the result will look shitty lest you have a few month of training behind you.

--cont
>>
>>14915957
-The last 10% is divided into 2. 5% Is on you being able to not get used to your work and treat it with a fresh eye (beginner mistake : "I've been working on this for hours ! NOW IT LOOKS NICE" except it doesn't... you just got used to your shitty work). If necessary don't look at it for 10 min and do something else, then come back to it zoomed out, then gradually zoom in, your brain will warn you to the unnatural. If it doesn't then your work is genuinelly within range of believable.
The other 5% is the actual skill fo the shopper : Can you adjust colors to make them fit the background ? Can you use the channel mixer to adjust the brightness properly ? Can you adjust the hue for each color ?

So yeh it's 95% patience and discipline, 5% actual skill... A lot of people produce shit because they ignore the "let it rest 10min and don't think you're good" rule.

For ACTUAL 5% skill learning, google "how to change the color balance in Gimp" "How to select a zone in gimp" and "How to adjust brightness"/"how to use the channel mixer"

Learn to cut faces using masks, learn to place them properly on top of your background (beginner mistake : a face is too small or too large which generally comes from the fact that they tried to apply a straight-at-the-camera face to angled face, forcing them to enlarge their face to cover the angle...CHOOSE A CORRECT DONOR !) Learn to color balance it and change the contrast and brightness.

Google is your friend to find donors.

I can try to faceswap your friend in the OP and you can ask me question on it if you think it's good work. if you so wish.
>>
>>14915964
Oh afterthought : Eroticism is a lot more powerful than actual nudity. If you can make your viewres GUESS at something hot, they will be a lot more turned on then if you nudify something poorly.

A nude girl holds no mystery, she is the same as a million other nude girls... A girl hinting at wearing a thong under a miniskirt can sometimes generate awesome(r) response on /r/ (and in magazines btw)
>>
File: work.jpg (303KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
work.jpg
303KB, 960x640px
>>14915947
here we go, now one of my own rule i didnt apply here is the 10 min wait time..
I'm sure when i'll look at it again in 10-30 min, i'll be pissed but for now it looks pretty good.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.