[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to see her naked. Just have to. Fake her. Fake her good.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 24

I need to see her naked. Just have to.

Fake her. Fake her good.
>>
Plz
>>
Some motivation
>>
Pretty please
>>
I could tell stories about her?
>>
Well her name is Brooke.

Brooke is the kind of person who will enjoy a simple conversation with you. She will sit, listen, and feel the moment. Brooke doesn't force a subject. She talks with a sweet, kind voice.

I hold her as the standard of how a person should converse. Her voice, cadence, sincerity go unmatched.
>>
We dated for a month or so.

She never clicked mentally; truth be told I ruined it. I wanted to impress her, and all too often, I came off as arogant and prideful. I only wanted her to think highly of me. I just wanted to be the person she counted on.

We broke it off and, honestly, I never recovered. Her touch branded my skin . I hope to be with her again, but, I know it can't happen. She moved on. She doesn't dapple in a rippled past. She is strong. She always moves forward.

I'm falling behind. I miss her.
>>
Whomever gets to be with her, keep her safe. Keep her close because of she ever loses hope in the relationship, she won't come back.

I learned this the hard way.
>>
File: 1122.jpg (148KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1122.jpg
148KB, 720x960px
>>14909104
>>
>>14909193

Thank you dude. Awesome.
>>
I have to go to work but I will try to keep this alive. I have more to say about her.
>>
What I liked most about her ability to make you feel comfortable.

Even when we first started seeing each other it never felt tense or awkward. Meeting someone as charming as her is intimidating; her beautiful eyes alone can make you lose train of thought. So I was beyond nervous on our first date.

But, it went well. Smooth and easy. We went to see a movie, and the whole time I could only think of holding her hand. I forgot what movie it was, something light or funny.

The entire time I say there waiting for the right opportunity. As soon as I went to grab her hand, she grabbed mine first.

I was in shock. My entire body rumbled with excitment. I smiled as wide as I could. I know I looked completely stupid cause she laughed. But I didn't care.

I was just happy to have her there.
>>
File: 9674.jpg (1016KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
9674.jpg
1016KB, 1536x2048px
>>14909085
>>
>>14909236
Cute story. She looks like a nice girl. Do u have more pics?
>>
I do. I do. I'll post a bunch in a bit.
>>
>>14909154
>>14909167
>>14909172
brooke just wanted a man to fuck her rough and pound her ass, instead she got some emotional freak that wants to tell soppy stories on a request board, now look at ya wanting to get off on someone putting fake tits on a girl you had, kek-a-doodle-doo
>>
Here.
>>
More.
>>
Yup
>>
>>14909245
Perfect lol
>>
File: 1122.jpg (164KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1122.jpg
164KB, 600x600px
>>14909318
>>
I'll try to find more full body shots
>>
>>14909354
Sweeeet. Thanx
>>
>>14909376
NP.. let me know if there is a specific type of a shop you want and I'll do one more for you
>>
>>14909405
A full body one would be nice. But if none of the pictures work, I have a few more. Thanks dude.
>>
>>14909420
I can make it work but go ahead and post all you got you I have a better selection
>>
>>14909420
I have to go to a meeting.. be back in an hour or so
>>
>>
>>14909431
Aight dude. I'm almost off of work so I'll post what I can now.
>>
A tricky one.
>>
This one would be amazing
>>
Also this one.

She has a pretty tight ass.
>>
File: 268604_2075021480076_1337037_n.jpg (104KB, 354x492px) Image search: [Google]
268604_2075021480076_1337037_n.jpg
104KB, 354x492px
Only bikini pic I have.

I did go swimming with her one time and I could not turn my head away from her body. It was so tight and looked so smooth. And again, such a fine ass.
>>
Such a charming woman.
>>
That's all I can do for now. I'll post more when I'm off work.
>>
File: 1122.jpg (219KB, 768x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1122.jpg
219KB, 768x1122px
>>14909318
>>
I'm keeping this going. Thanks everyone!
>>
There was one time that she stayed the night at my place. It was a heavy downpour and she didn't feel safe driving back.

I offered to drive her in my car, but that would still leave hers at my place. She looked at me, knowing she wanted to ask, but I invited her to stay till the rain lightens up.

We watched a movie, Goonies. She loves the movie as a kid, who doesn't though? So we watched and had small talk in between, even quoting some lines. We kept close, smiling at each other from time to time.

After the movie we played Mario Party. She played as Yoshi and i played as toad. I made a bet that whoever lost has to go out into the rain for five minutes. She agreed.

I wanted to play the loser. I couldn't send her out in the rain. So I lost a few times in purpose, but still kept it close.
>>
We were in the middle of the game when we realized how late it was. I set the turns to 30, so it was a long game.

Anyway, we started to get tired and the rain had not let up. So we played till one of us got a star, and that would be winner.

Well, she won. So I had to go out in the rain. But, I needed to have some fun with it. I grabbed a few pool toys. She laughed, such a sweet laugh.

I opened the door and went out. I pretended to be swimming on the sidewalk. She loved it. I miss making her laugh. As my time was up, I went to run back but slipped. It wasn't a hard fall, but it was surprising. She ran out to help me, also slipping. I caught her just before she hit the concrete.

I picked her up and hustled inside. We laughed for a solid ten minutes. I leaned in. I kissed her, small and slow. We looked at each other, but didn't say anything. We just smiled.

Well the rain let up. She gathered her things and headed home. It was probably around 2am when the rain died.

We said goodbye, and, I didn't want her to leave. But, I couldn't stop her. I will forever keep that moment with me.

She texted me saying it was a wonderful night. We never had one like that. It was our best moment together.
>>
File: Brooke91.jpg (110KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Brooke91.jpg
110KB, 1280x960px
I have a few more
>>
>>
File: Brooke4.jpg (51KB, 496x654px) Image search: [Google]
Brooke4.jpg
51KB, 496x654px
>>
Could someone shoot her on this face?
>>
File: 0581495240.jpg (191KB, 1400x932px) Image search: [Google]
0581495240.jpg
191KB, 1400x932px
>>
File: 1421533565914.jpg (185KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
1421533565914.jpg
185KB, 1280x828px
or maybe on this one? I hope i'm helping
>>
staying alive
>>
File: Brooke93.jpg (13KB, 271x282px) Image search: [Google]
Brooke93.jpg
13KB, 271x282px
>>
Anybody else ?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.