[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone I need help on this more than just a question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hello everyone

I need help on this more than just a question

I been looking for this one manga that is hard to find since well it's "different" but I still want to read it because it's my own personal thing to do

You may have seen some examples of it over in other boards so you may help me find it and link it for me but if you do not know what I'm talking about then let me explain it

It involves a woman and a man and they have a baby but something happens and it turns into a huge rape session by these guys where the woman ends up with her legs ripped off and raped while the man gets his eye gauged out and raped as well

Also the rapist takes the baby and shouts "BABY FUCK! BABY FUCK!" and proceeds to rape the baby infront of the woman and the man then puts the raped infant in the blender and turns it on turning the baby into nothing but liquefied blood and skin tissue causing the woman to completely break down

So again please would someone help me find this online because I would like to read the manga again please

>pic related is the most common picture posted around here
>>
>>14871284
Dude...what the hell! Get fucking help
>>
>>14871288
Hey FUCK YOU! I have asked /k/, /an/, /tv/, /d/, /h/ and literally fucking /b/ and NONE OF THEM FUCKING HELPED YOU GODDAMN BASTARD SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HELP ME OR BY GONE I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU AND YOUR LIMBS AND CAST YOU INTO FURY PITS OF LITERAL HELL AND NOT JUST ANY HELL BUT MY FUCKING HELL YOU BASTARDS FUCKING CUNTS FUCK!!!!!!

And I'm not fucking crazy so I don't need fucking help!
>>
>>14871304
Crazy bastard
>>
>>14871312
Then fuck off

I just want someone to fucking give me a direct link so i can read it online without having to directly download it

How in the fuck is that hard in fucking 4chan the place where people laugh at rape and masturbate over severed limbs and scream in pleasure from cutting their own flesh apart which sounds normal on here
>>
>>14871284
Mai Chan's Daily Life
>>
>>14871284
Just google Mai-chan
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.