[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School Of Photoshop (Instructors Needed)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: nanyoriginal.jpg (425KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nanyoriginal.jpg
425KB, 1080x1080px
Hello all. Fairly new to PS. Hoping to start a thread where experienced Photoshoppers can share their knowledge and techniques. I'll kick off the conversation with this girl.
>>
File: nanydonor.jpg (260KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nanydonor.jpg
260KB, 960x1280px
>>14830814
Here are the tits I used.
>>
File: nany.jpg (458KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nany.jpg
458KB, 1080x1080px
>>14830815
After pasting and erasing out all unnecessary material
>>
File: nanybest.jpg (451KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nanybest.jpg
451KB, 1080x1080px
>>14830818
After messing with the saturation, color levels, etc

This is my final product. I know some of you can make this look 100% real, so I'd like to know:

How do you get colors to match the original image exactly?
>>
>>14830819
All I can do are expansions here's the original
>>
File: 1470606198607.png (703KB, 540x723px) Image search: [Google]
1470606198607.png
703KB, 540x723px
>>14830819
Product but I wish I could make her naked
>>
>>14830819
Kinda looks like you just needed a bit more red/yellow in your color balance.

Also, note that the top half of her body is darker than the bottom (due to lighting and shade). That's going to make it much harder to balance because you gotta figure a way to darken the top of the donor pic to the top darker area, and the bottom to the bottom lighter area. Difficult to do straight up, and I'm not sure if you can alter brightness by gradient. Otherwise it looks pretty good.
>>
Any PS tutorials?
>>
Bump to survive the night
>>
>>14830819
One technique I use that works pretty well is to find the top two dominant colors that the original layer is made up of, e.g. red and yellow. Then, create two layers of the donor image and adjust their hues such that one is in red, the other in yellow. Adjust the saturation of both layers and opacity level to 50% of the top layer until you get just the right blend of both that matches the original layer.
>>
>>14833250
How do I find the two dominant colors? Do I just eyeball it or is there a setting that will tell me?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.