[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do someone have the video?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: cantone.jpg (39KB, 640x417px) Image search: [Google]
cantone.jpg
39KB, 640x417px
do someone have the video?
>>
>>14829337
I saw it on /pol/ yesterday, so it's likely an anon will be able to deliver.
>>
I was just about to request this. Why would someone kill themselves over some nudes? She should have embraced it.
>>
>>14829388
Cuz her neighbours would never stop reminding her
>>
>>14829405
Sad. People can be such assholes. :/

Now let's see those dead titties.
>>
>>14829337
I was just about to ask /r. Does anyone know ......for research purposes.
>>
File: waw4tg.jpg (136KB, 894x605px) Image search: [Google]
waw4tg.jpg
136KB, 894x605px
They called her hot in the news. She's at least a 6/10 with fake tits.
>>
Link?
>>
>>14829432
I don't think it shows titties, just her being a complete fucking cumdumpster while blowing a guy
She even slaps her own face with his cock
>>
>>14829477

Still hoping for sauce

>>14829503
So you've seen it?
>>
>>14829507
Yeah. Anons were posting it on /pol/.
I just checked if the thread was still up and couldn't find it. It's out there, though
>>
>>14829507
I've seen it, and I assure you it isn't worth your time. Bad angles. She's bent over, blowing a dude on one side while a guy behind her is fucking her. Her hair blocks the view of the blowjob, and the camera rarely pans back for the vaginal sex. In all cases, you don't actually see any nudity from her, all you see is the cocks.

Again, not worth the effort to find it and watch it.
>>
still, a better love story than twilight
love to see those vids thow
>>
>>14829337
Found a link but cant paste, system thinks its spam. Any solutions?
>>
>>14829337
bit
(dot)
ly/
2cVKwNb
>>
You can get it on theync.com. There are two videos. The BJ one and the Gangbang.
>>
>>14829564
tell us the site and the title of the vid we will find it
>>
>>14829570
>Tiziana Cantone
Right there in the middle screen.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.