[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know what this video is called

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160918-005636.png (982KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160918-005636.png
982KB, 1440x2560px
Anyone know what this video is called
>>
How To Contract HIV 101
>>
Let me tell you something as an African American, /r/.

My race deserves better. You all talk fancy crap about statistics and point to "degeneracy" in my race as proof that we are inferior.

We are NOT inferior, in fact we are souperiour. Take away the fact that the white man does whatever he can to keep us down in the economy, education, and the justice system.

You are left with the naturally fit, soul-filled, suave black man. It's no surprise why white women are desperate to get some charismatic BBC whether they're married or not.

Slowly the world is realizing what's up. The world is realizing that white women can sexually satisfy us while white men financially serve us as we deserve. Eventually we will be the majority in all Western countries, and this will be your fate.
>>
>>14828653
>souperior
Terrible bait....
>>
>>14828653
............/´¯/)..................(\¯`\
.........../...//....................\\...\
........../...//......................\\...\
...../´¯/..../´¯\................/¯` \....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_........._|.\....\....\...\.\
(.(....(.卐(..../..)..)…..(...(.\.....)卐.)...).)
.\................\/.../......\...\/................/
..\.................. /.........\................../.
>███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░███████╗
>████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝
>██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝███████╗
>██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗╚════██║
>██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║███████║
>╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝
>>
Nobody is better than anyone. I would not call my self a white man, I am one race, the only race that matters on Earth. Guess what that is. It's Human. The tone of of your skin does NOT make you better and does not give you the right to constantly attack one another. For the Anon that said you are African American, you seem like a very smart man, although you are right about having healthier genetics, you are wrong about one thing, no one prefers another. Please do be gentle when talking to people no matter how frustrating racism can be. I feel for you, but we are so bent out of shape about the racism events in the past, we are missing the things happening today.
>>
File: DeepThroat veronica Stone.gif (919KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
DeepThroat veronica Stone.gif
919KB, 400x283px
>>14828256
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.