[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anymore Hand tattoo girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>
>>14826479
fucking kek that weird mutant dick guy is still spamming his stuff? I only remember the ones with that hideous horseface bitch he used to post like 5+ times a day every single day
>>
>>14826497
You mad bro? Chill faggot
>>
Bump bump bump bump it up
>>
>>14826501
no, I just remember the guy being one of the biggest cancers of all /b/ "amateur" themed threads, from the looks of it apparently he's still around

it was rather comical though due to mutant dick + the horseface'd chick
>>
>>14826526
The cancer of /b/ is those that would rather comment on posts that they say are of no interest to them
>>
>>14826535
I mean, I'm not sure if you're the mutant dick guy himself but it's slightly starting to look that way

but if not, basically just monitor /b/ and he will probably pop up within a couple of hours to post the same old shit if he's still around the same way he used to be

I think at his "peak" you could see some of the individual pics posted more than 10 times per day by him alone
>>
>>14826563
You just keep proving my point. Move along
>>
>>14826570
I'm simply describing the guy who this stuff comes from in the first place and how to possibly catch him posting more

there are a lot of people like this where it's not quite as easy to detect, but this guy is one of those that are confirmed to a 100% certainty to be extensive "self-shills"
>>
>>14826592
Say this really loud
"I'm sofa king we Todd did"
The quietly fuck off
>>
>>14826612
why are you so offended?
>>
>>14826616
Why are you so annoying?
If you have nothing of interest to add then move along. It's rather simple actually
>>
>>14826622
alright I will, I assume then that you already knew how cancerous he is if you think I didn't provide anything new
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.