[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTC for photoediting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

i am willing to give 200-300$ in BTC to someone who can photoshop this guys head in 2-3 different pics, going down on a girl, i have lots of pics with him
>>
contact me [email protected], we can figure out a payment method you feel comfortable with
>>
>>14771159
The picture has like 100 pixels.
>>
i have HQ images, just contact me and i'll send everything
>>
>>
come on guys, no one wants some money?
>>
Send me some pics to my email, They need to be good quality, send as many as you can [email protected]
>>
Dont ruin the life of a brother guys, this OP is probably his old slut who wants to fuck him up... DONT DO IT!!!!
>>
op is the brother of the girl this asshole got drunk and took advantage of, then blackmailed her that he will tell everyone they had fucked and persuaded her to fuck with his friend. so fuck you, if you can't tell by his face that he is a douche then you have some issues.
>>
Like i say, Email me photos
>>
yeah i can give it a shot as well. send hi res picks to [email protected]. probably won't have to time to get round to it til tomorrow though
>>
Both of you have a zip of photos in highest res i could find, please let me know, you can respond on that email
>>
if someone wants to do this but thinks the reward is too small, it is negotiable. say your price
>>
anyone else interested in this?
>>
If ur serious, email plz.

[email protected]
>>
...storm clouds ahead....Interpol...CID....
>>
what u mean, what interpol what police
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.