[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sauce

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: 1464884660330.jpg (338KB, 2283x1522px) Image search: [Google]
1464884660330.jpg
338KB, 2283x1522px
Sauce
>>
http://imgur.com/kaKRxBm
>>
>>
>>14739848
Sauce for the girls face.
>>
File: 1464022426052.jpg (65KB, 614x649px) Image search: [Google]
1464022426052.jpg
65KB, 614x649px
Absolutely love this, considering it was whites who once oppressed blacks.
>>
As a white man, Op, I have a few things for you.

One. Videos line that don't bother me nor do they make te think anything even remotely along the llines of "uh-oh, the white race iis in trroutble." Seriously...not even once

Two I don't speak for the rest of the white race. That's not how we operate. We don't pick some preacher to be our ""leader" who then walks out into the streets with a megaphone and puts on a good show.

3. Guys like you probably hurt your own cause more than anything else. I used to me one of what you may call "the good ones"....until you get behind closed doors where you'd laugh at all of us. But guys like you make it clear. That bullshit some people say....

"The only race is the HUMAN RACE"....

That's a fucking lie. It's a war for you guys. And the more guys like you and the BLM crowd do.....

The more white guys you wake up. Oh, OK. This IS a war after all, huh? They don't want equality. They must have a big fucking laugh if you ever actually listen to Martin Luther King anymore.

The sentiment portrayed perfectly by this post and the many others like it is basically a fucking joke. Only question, really, is whether MLK...when he talked all that nice shit about all the virtuous things....way he IN on the joke...or was HE the joke for believing it and believing that your race which includes not just he ones like him, also the rest of you who come off as potentially only one step better than the ISIS crowd. By that, the behavior we see forces the question...

Can they be allowed to remain in the civilized world.

You guys have been pissed about slavery for yeas. I get ithat. But you never hear anyone mention how guys like you would still be sitting in the jungle in the dirt....living the hunter gatherer life of a thousand years in the past..no electricity or running water,...with paint on your face, a bone through your nose, beating a drum and dancing around like a bunch of primitivess....
>>
>>14740018
...and while your people are no longer in the jungle...some within you are MENTALLY still in the jungle. And it that runs it's course far enough it will beg the question whether or not your people even BELONG here in the civilized world....and maybe we should send you all back to the jungle whether you want it or not.

But we wouldn't do that, right? A black man never has to worry about his minority rights would be revoked line that...right?? You don't REALLY have to worry about white men on that level, right?

Well, we rounded up all the innocent Japanese...women and children too...and sent them to internment camps in WW2. And much more. But it will conclude with the election of Donald Rrump.

And with that I'm out. I'm not sticking around to play with you. Take the things I've said however you want. It doesn't matter anymore.

I don't need your side of the story anymore.

But to the extent your interests don't conflict with mine, I wish uou all the best. Have a nice life.

White man out.
>>
>>14740018
>>14740033
o//
>>
File: 1468828490826.jpg (101KB, 782x575px) Image search: [Google]
1468828490826.jpg
101KB, 782x575px
Sauce on this?
>>
>>14740665

It's a fake.
>>
>>14740665
Is there more of her
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.