[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Password Hacking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: wat.jpg (22KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
22KB, 586x330px
I don't know if this is the correct place to post, sorry if not.

I wanna know if there are ways to find out someone's password for social media and apps, or iCloud and shit that actually work, no "enter e-mail and find out" bs sites.

The only one that seems legit is making a phishing site, but I'd prefer to not do that.

(Pic of what a hacker obviously looks like)
>>
>>14721378
You know, that guy looks just like my Roommate. I didn't know he was a hacker.
OK He said to find a public dump of like Linked In or MySpace. See if they have an account there and look up the password they used then check to see if it works in the site you are wanting to check their security on.
>>
>>14721603
Tell your roommate he's very handsome.
Anyways thanks, I'll see if I can find any domps and the like, but I know few people who use sites like those.
>>
>>14721378
Security questions are always exploitable. If the person has any form of multi-step verification you're basically fucked though.

If you know the person, know their email address, and they don't suspect you you could possibly compromise their email address using security questions. Again, if 2-step verification is on; game over.

Also if you do attempt this, proxy up. Not so much for legal purposes, but if the person does know you and you do gain access they'll eventually regain control and once they do most email providers offer a way to view the location of logins and then it's only a matter of time before they catch on that it was you.

Good luck!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.