[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

neko

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hcdn0001.jpg (234KB, 800x1168px) Image search: [Google]
hcdn0001.jpg
234KB, 800x1168px
I'm looking for hentai with plot (preferably manga/doujin not anime). I don't mean "plot" I mean actual plot. Examples include "The Distance Between the Two" for heartwarming vanilla, "Dulce Report" for futanari, and anything else you can think of.

I'm going here instead of google because a random gallery of hentai would get me hard but it isn't enough to make me actually cum.

pic is the first page is of "the distance between the two".
>>
>>14693113

what type of plot are you looking for?

for example

for a "love" plot you could try

"[Horitomo] Lamia of Love" if you like the monster girl genre

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/515214/a72ce33a8d/

it's a "short and sweet" comic the way i see it. leaves you with a b'aww/ i can't fap to this" type of feeling.
>>
>>14693152
OP here. Any kind of plot, really.

Cute/D'awww would be great! If I don't fap because I'm so engrossed in the story or it's so cute then that is a different kind of pleasure :)

"The Distance Between the Two" is similar to this (the art is good but it also has a philosophical reason to be cute). It's only 1 chapter. A boyfriend/girlfriend couple make a wish at a temple that time would stop when they are near eachother. Their wish is granted. At first time is stopped when they are only a few feet away but that distance slowly grows. This leads to sex where-ever. Eventually they have to take turns going to school in order to keep time going because the distance needed to activate the spell grows. The story ends in a surprising way (at least to me).

"Dulce Report" was a 30-chapter series with somewhat of an overarching plot that was sci-fi. An alien UFO turns a guy into a futanari, his/her cum can make new futanaris or mind control victims (his/her choice), but the 2nd generation futas can only mind control. Eventually we learn of a hidden organization that is in cooperations with the aliens to harvest futanaris and their cum to try to make an immortality elixir. A third party investigator starts to investigate if aliens exist and accidentally become half-infected with futa cum but still somehow escapes. The sex scenes are about the original futa and her harem of 4-5 doing a different fetish each chapter. By the the end there is a wife futa and husband futa and the others in the harem go to university to actually study the chemistry of the futa cum.
>>
>>14693113
Fuuga usually have interesting stories, mostly vanilla
>>
>>14693208

first one sounds cute, second one sounds... ugh, kinda disgusting.

not cuz of the futa mind you, but because of the rape-y nature of things
>>
>>14693208
I wanna know more about this distance story
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.