[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amber Blank Webm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: AE2.jpg (69KB, 860x642px) Image search: [Google]
AE2.jpg
69KB, 860x642px
Anyone have any Amber Blank Webm's??
>>
File: amber blank 1423213998412.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
amber blank 1423213998412.webm
3MB, 720x480px
sure
>>
File: amber blank 1444054380162.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
amber blank 1444054380162.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>
File: Amber Blank doge.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Amber Blank doge.webm
3MB, 720x480px
last one i have that is under 3mb
>>
File: 1462710158620.png (303KB, 394x433px) Image search: [Google]
1462710158620.png
303KB, 394x433px
Black is the wholesome color. White is the deficiency of color.

What would you rather embody, wholeness or deficency?

There is a reason most black people with intact DNA structure of their ancestors can live off KFC and Mickey D's and still be ultra lean and jacked as fuck, while the white man struggle to be lean on potatoes and water.
The thing is, white people KNOW within if they do proper research their false belief of being superior will get shattered in a trillion pieces and the only reason they find to live will be gone.

All colors make black, no colors make white.

And btw, it's not actually white per say. It's more a huge amount of lack that makes the skin pinkish(white) rather than dark brownish(black).

Maybe some will understand this, but I don't expect whites with deficenct intelligence quotient to be the ones.
>>
>>14684616
Nice try afrocentrist troll.

The only people that believe that garbage is Blacks and self-deluded far-left idiots. Egyptians weren't black either. A black statue from Egypt isn't proof of anything other than they used colors to represent ideas, such as life, death, etc. They painted status white, black, red, blue, etc. There were meanings to it. Unless you believe there were once blue people, or perhaps black people used to be blue until the evil whites came in and poisoned you all with anti-malaria shots that turned your skin black. *sigh*
>>
>>14684616

>All colors make black, no colors make white.

Then why is the absence of light black, while all colors of light combined white?

You were never kangz.
>>
back on point, has she released anything new? I know she finally stopped blurring out the tattoo on her chest
>>
>>14685187

did she or her husband ever say why they did that? was it b/c people didn't like her tattoo?

I saw one vid where she was shirtless and not blurred, and as much as tattoos and tit size don't bother me, it was an instant boner killer. she would benefit from implants and her chest tattoo is just fugly.
>>
>>14685464
it was done because she was worried she would be more easily identified in real life because it's a whole piece
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.