[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know the sauce to the following (cropped) picture?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Tomoko enters college.jpg (349KB, 980x762px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko enters college.jpg
349KB, 980x762px
Does anyone know the sauce to the following (cropped) picture?
>>
I've been looking since yesterday when it was posted. I've went through every search engine. now I'm on page 25 looking through tags but it seems like it's not happening. You would have to be a wizard to find the sauce
>>
>>14678986
It was recently posted on /g/, and I went 100 pages of nhentai with the tag "big breasts" thinking it would probably be a recent release but had no luck either. I suppose I'll keep posting it daily, can't hurt to try.
>>
File: 1468970101455.jpg (297KB, 592x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1468970101455.jpg
297KB, 592x1039px
>>14679005
goddamnit dude if you would've told me that yesterday i could've done something. 2 minutes after you said that and i found another picture.
>>
>>14679032
Well it's also cropped so I figured maybe I was just going to use it to bump later on. I apologize, but the most I can see someone getting out of the second picture is maybe "mmf" or "sole female". Thought that was negligible.
>>
Just went through all of exhentai using the tags: language:english$ translated$ female:"big breasts$" "sole female$"

And I still couldn't find it. Might be from one of the wani artist?
>>
>>14679062
it looks too low quality to be from fakku imo. im gonna go browse /g/ archives and see how far back timewise the picture goes.
>>
>>14679072
yeah, im not having much luck. even tried searching different file names and im not getting anything.
>>
>>14679142
I browse /g/ everyday, and that one thread appears to be the first sighting of these two pictures.
>>
>>14679171
that sucks, usually what i do is look for a picture and try and see when it first appears. sometimes that date is close to the release date. but in this case, since the drawing seems older that doesnt hold up. all im doing now is a massive tag search on hitomi.
>>
>>14679188
these are my tags
female:big_breasts -female:femdom -female:milf -male:shota -tag:incest -female:cheating -female:loli -female:snuff -tag:full_color language:english -female:tentacles -female:furry -female:futanari -female:monster_girl

note that the ones with the - on them are the ones that im filtering. i started on page 129 and am working my way down. feel free to do the other half.
>>
I'm thinking this was a recent crop which is why it's not showing up. I've been using the tags sweater, oppai_busty_big boobs,and shy. I can't find bags under eyes tag. What other tags should I use? I'm guessing school,college,school girl, introvert? Any others? Hopefully we can find this tomoko
>>
>>14679230
you know something just crossed my mind. do you think it could be just an ecchi manga? cause with all of us here im pretty sure if anything dropped in the last few months we would know about it.
>>
>>14679255
I thought it was a h doujin but then again it could be an ecchi manga which would explain why I can't find it.maybe a recent chapter that dropped? As far as I know there hasn't been a character like this.I'm going to go through a couple more pages.then il check /a/ before I go to sleep. If y'all find the sauce or the thread 404s make a new thread tomorrow? I'll try more tomorrow after work.
>>
>>14679341
sure. i need to get to bed anyway. sorry for the lack of sauce senpai.
>>
I too wish to know what this is.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.