[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cock and Cum Tributes, plz!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: emperorzigadore008.jpg (73KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
emperorzigadore008.jpg
73KB, 675x900px
Looking to get some cocks and/or cum on these pictures. Always loved this set and those epic hips.
>>
File: emperorzigadore007.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
emperorzigadore007.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
>>
File: emperorzigadore002.jpg (114KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
emperorzigadore002.jpg
114KB, 750x1000px
>>
File: emperorzigadore006.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
emperorzigadore006.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
>>
>>14675621

based on how she looks I'd say her ass hair is definitely dark and probably long. Her eyebrows give away that she's naturally hairy. If she doesn't shave then I'd suck on her asshole hair to get it wet then suck on her asshole to relax her sphincter and try to push my tongue into her rectum. The fact that she has long ass hairs is a bonus because there is a potential to get some loose ones in your mouth. It's best if the girl doesn't bathe before hand. I take the loose hairs that end up in my mouth and I dry them and put them in a paper envelope which I label wit her name. In the future when I masturbate to her I'll take those hairs out of the envelope and put them back in my mouth so that I can remember sucking her hole. Hopefully the skin around her anus is darker that the other skin, that is sexy.
>>
>>14675731
There's something seriously wrong in your head, son.
And that's saying something, because we're on 4chan.
>>
>>14675737
My collection of ass hairs is devoid of a natural redhead but I have all others. i have a lot of dark hairs and a couple of envelopes with blond hairs. Many times the hairs are darker even with blondes. I guess I have more dark hairs because I've been with more dark haired girls. I've been with a couple of black girls who had really hairy assholes. I didn't get much from them in the way of hairs. *sigh*
>>
File: emperorzigadore001.jpg (34KB, 474x600px) Image search: [Google]
emperorzigadore001.jpg
34KB, 474x600px
>>
File: emperorzigadore004.jpg (38KB, 486x711px) Image search: [Google]
emperorzigadore004.jpg
38KB, 486x711px
>>
File: emperorzigadore003.jpg (65KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
emperorzigadore003.jpg
65KB, 500x666px
>>
File: emperorzigadore009.jpg (74KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
emperorzigadore009.jpg
74KB, 600x800px
>>
>>14675731
I like it

but on a serious note I think I found this girl's set in 2007 and she's fucking rockin. Those hips
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.