[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Sweden

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Sweden.jpg (2MB, 2000x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
2MB, 2000x768px
well so heres the deal, im planning on moving to sweden this summer and ive done alot of research on what i need to do, but the people i know there always say something different, so is there any sweeds here to explain me (Im European)
>>
You'll have far better and more reliable help if you ask here: https://www.reddit.com/r/TillSverige/
>>
why in the fuck would you go to sweden ? i worked there for a month and all i saw was niggers, kebabs and more niggers everywhere god damn. also the creeps that went to grocery stores in early mornings god damn
>>
You'll be fine, anon. We'll be glad to have you. Pack some clothes in preparation for the rainy days we tend to have in summer and you're good to go. Don't go around the internets -- especially not these parts -- looking for advice or ideas, 'cause you're just bound to be showered in nationalist wives' tales written by mouth breathing man children. They're not trustworthy in any sense of the word, but they have become very vocal and diligent as of late, so keep that in mind.
>>
>>14218177
Get a dark tan. "Convert" to Islam. Fuck all there women.
>>
>>14218329
Their*
>>
>>14218265
>>14218180
both ofyou thank you so much guys
>>
>>14218265
What's the age of consent in Sweden?

What are the chances I'd be able to acquire a young teen for sexy science reasons? Would I get caught?
>>
>>14218361
bumping?
Which country would I better luck in? What's Estonia like?
>>
>>14218403
sweden is not a good idea
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.