[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain what this lease renewal form is for my house?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Can anyone explain what this lease renewal form is for my house? I don't get it.
>>
>>14181738
most likely misprint on address label or incorrect delivery
>>
>>14181755

No I mean the different price boxes I covered the white part name myself
>>
>>14181805
my guess is to lock in a rate in advance for those months. No idea why it is a check box
>>
They are asking what date you want to sign a new lease til and the prices per month for signing each respective lease. But whoever wrote it is a flunkee, they will probably spend the rest of their life typing shit up at an apartment management office.
>>
jesus, you basement dwellers need to learn2read

OP, it says that you can sign a new lease (more on that below) or you can let the lease lapse and go to a month-to-month system

month-to-month means you only have to live there until the end of the monthly lease, so if you decide to move in five months, you're not locked in for the rest of the lease

the upside to the lease is it looks to be about 300-400 bucks a month cheaper and you can sort of select your end date as long as it's six months out

the upside to the month-to-month is you can move out pretty much whenever the fuck you want

the checkboxes are so you can choose how long you want the new lease to go for (note the soonest you can do is july, six months out, so you can't just lease it month-to-month and get the best of both worlds)

if you do a new lease until july, for example, in june you'll probably get a letter just like this that says you can do the same thing, but the first month will be January 2017

tldr; it's a flexible leasing agreement with checkboxes for how long you want the lease to last
>>
>>14181861

LOL they're dumb we decided to leave a month ago and even send the proper paper on. Fail on their part. Thanks though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.