[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a horror movie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: scarecrow.jpg (35KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
scarecrow.jpg
35KB, 267x400px
I'm looking for a horror movie I saw many years ago. It was about a killer that used a bag on his head and tortured and killed a group of teenage/young adult girls... I just described 95% of horror movies. However, later it is revealed that the killer was actually a childhood friend of these girls, and he was taken revenge over them because they had... made fun of him? I think? I remember a scene of a boy holding a box with a hole in it and showing it to the girls, who got disgusted by what was inside. I think it had something to do with the bird (there was a dead bird inside maybe?).

If you can do some of that awesome 4chan magic and tell me what movie it was I'll be really grateful!!!

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: TheCollectorPoster.jpg (18KB, 220x325px) Image search: [Google]
TheCollectorPoster.jpg
18KB, 220x325px
>>14181325
>>
Really really close, but no (I saw that one too). But the killer looked extremely similar! Thank you very much for trying though!
>>
>>14181325
BagHead?
>>
Mmm no, the style was really similar to The Collection.
>>
Valentine?
>>
>>14181379
or The Final (has more than one killer thou)
>>
No. ;__; Thank you though!!! I **think*** the name had something to do with games? or children? like "hide and seek" o "funny games", something like that
>>
FOUND IT!!!! Not a bag on the head, though. Thanks to everyone!!!
>>
File: trick-r-treat.jpg (594KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trick-r-treat.jpg
594KB, 1800x1200px
>>14181421
Trick r Treat
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.