[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Apocalpyse Amnesiac Adventure Quest 12 A New Year Special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 5

File: industrial ruins.jpg (300KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
industrial ruins.jpg
300KB, 800x450px
Rolled 58 (1d100)

Last time you discovered a super spooky research facility that was oddly...empty and which shady things had gone down in the background of its former operations. You discovered it was the holidays upon your return. Which put you in a lot of trouble both due to lack of gifts and finding yourself nearly caught in the middle of a war between waifus. Which fortunately was at the very least delayed due to the She Devil Beatrice who is a sucker for romantic bullshit according to Mister Neutral. Besides that you got some interesting gifts and yet another lead on the old you before losing your memory.

Including old enemies who wouldn't have forgotten you as you did them and old flames which just might still burn you. You also discovered a bit about the bandits for whom your little sister who is holding some of your children hostage joined up with. But only after going in the middle of the woods after much paranoid laden countermeasures were laid out first. There after Mister Neutral left you trained in a bit.

What do?
>Go back to base
>Follow where N went
>Examine the defenses
>Keep training
>Look around
>Other?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

old thread >>974225
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>999707
>follow where n went
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>999707
>Examine the defenses
Study the shit out of them. Mostly for ideas to help our undead be defend from others control.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>999707
Get LOST naked in the wilderness, leave a note saying we are going on a spirit Journey. We are going to roam this wilderness and using what we have learned about Spirits, ghosts and such then combine it with MAGI stuff of which we know little. Lets go find us a powerful Elemental Familiar! Our Spirit Guide!
>>
Ok but jokes aside here is our to do list....

>Ensue our old friends are safe.
Suggest getting our Mutant Bro and the Store guy off one a roadtrip in a really nice ride we buy from the boss, we get them to meet with our Ranger friend Rok and they go off far the fuck away and become happy traveling traders...hopefully

>Establish a settlement in the Old Collage Town (that i'm gonna call "Newbark Town")
We can do this buy hiring Survivors for small salvage runs but we say the area is "owned" by an acquaintance and their Bots will likely be seen roaming about. Little by little we make more salvage trips but when it comes to big stuff we keep it to expand the on site camp. Slowly this camp will grow into an outpost, as the stuff we plant grows the outpost will also grow into a settlement as people have no reason to run off somewhere else. Lasting settlements are born this way, we can only force so much.

>Become a HEROIC Unit
We have the "Something Special" and the "Bad Ass" perk as of now. While im not sure we can do more bad ass thing to make us more badass? I do know that in order to unlock our "Break Through" event we need at least a single skill maxed out first. Given our current skill set we've go a bit of a way to go, but I suggest we max out

>PSI-MAGI
Because that's our something Special

>Scavanger (Survivor)
Because it's are bread and butter

>Necromancer
Because due to rolls we are a natural Genius and we have lots of people and stuff to help us learn

These will need to be maxed so when our break through event is triggered we'll (provided we're still a Lost) will become a Hybrid class of sorts...Who knows~

Our other Skills
>Scavenger (Bandit)
>Merc Officer
>Marksman (all the way back in thread 1...or is that more a perk like "Boy Toy")
They need to be pretty fucking high still because they will make us more than a one trick pony and also mean we can infact do things outside our Heroic Zone, not on the same level but we can.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>999707

>>Follow where N went
Chnaging to this >>999736 from >>1000152 because I want too meet some Tribals and have a Spirit Journey...maybe it can restore our memories...

Our memories were removed remember not hidden or blocked, they were taken out, secondly it was by a fellow PSIon, so there's that. Maybe our memories go somewhere? becoming a shade, an echo in the land of the dead...It all goes somewhere....
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>999736
I concur, it's tracking training in a way?
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>999736
your lucky >>1000251 you would of been in trouble otherwise given how old the trail was and the type of guy N is.

Anyway you decided to follow N to see what he was up to or more likely who he was gonna meet up with. That was how you passed no less then 4 different battles and chase scenes. Including what appeared to be some monsters, zombies, some tribals, and what appears to be mutants. At this point you were doubting the fact whether or not N was still alive until you found him. At the end of the trail in an encampment made up some of some tribals, mutants, and bandits.

There you found a rather ragged looking N with some fresh wounds getting patched up and talking with some folks around a fire. When N noticed you he cursed about how you had such great timing with running into him right when he no longer could of used any help. Which you thought strange considering some of the looks the mutants and tribals were giving him.

Unsurprisingly N was already busy hitting on a mutant chick and a particularly mean looking female tribal. It would appear he is aiming for a threeso-no make that a foursome. That bandit bitch who the bandits are avoiding are giving him that look.

Your not entirely sure that someone in the condition that N is should be considering take part in such...vigorous activity. It doesn't seem he cares though.

What do?
>Speak with the mutants
>Speak with the tribals
>Speak with the bandits
>See what N is really up to
>Try to make sense of this strange camp
>Look around for a trader
>Leave
>Other?
>>
>>1000236
I get the feeling we will need to find out more about our past to help those friends. Which likely means we become Found. Otherwise it's down to luck as a lost. Which will be risky as fuck. Seeing that we could end up meeting sis or the family.

Really hope we make more friends and connections before sis and the family. We got some back ground stuff in the smart stalker after our brain and being a unicorn. So that could make an opening if those groups take the risk to get after their treat.

So far in our own loyalist we got the bandits we trained with joined up in Mr.N's alliance. Maybe our undead since we been alright to them, I think. Still worried about someone assuming control.

Then we have the problem of Boss probably shipping us to so where surper faraway if they find out about the bandit faction our sis is in. Seeing that Mr.N said not to say anything to Boss about it.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>999924
Vote
except I'm actually more interested in figuring out how to hide our psi presence and stuff
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1000518
>>Look around for a trader
You wouldn't happen to know someone by the name Keen, would ya?

Or we can talk work and see if they would like to join a quickly growing trade group.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1000520
Our Boss is highly Pragmatic, she's sell us to them because they'd dump a fortune o her or she'd outright banish/kill us herself to save the trouble that could come

>>1000518
>Other?
Simply look to the crowd, "What did he do?"

Don't wander into it but get a grip of if this is a recent thing or a long term camp?

>See what N is really up to
So how ya doing? Me? i'm great. Should have asked if you wanted a hand handling all this.

It's time to grind some sEXP
...Never know may roll to increase our toughness?

We should just going around calling ourselves Mr.Unicorn, it's so overt, its covert.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1000518
>Speak with the tribals
We've been wanting to meet some tribals, so let's meet some tribals!
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>1000659
>>1000652
It's social time.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1000652
Well they did send us away when the zombie stalker and bandit bitches started to come a knocking.

Those Sis is probably way up there in power level.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>1000652
Support for BLUEanon, Im guessing that's you RUST given you objective list
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>1000652
The crowd doesn't really respond except with some light coughing as they go back to their business. Mister Neutral meanwhile speaks up in their stead.

"I think I should be dead given how naked I was and what I ran into out there. Well I am obviously wounded don't worry though sexual healing helps a lot."

"...I don't think you should do that given how wounded you are N."

"Well fuck you too you think some of those women take a no like that?"

"...That is your fault for banging that type of woman N."

"That it is but in my defense i prefer voluntary sex over getting raped. Do not have a rape fetish unfortunately."

"...Really?"

"Yeah rape takes the fun out of it. Like paying for hookers."

"So what are you up to here anyway N?"

"Well I'll admit one of the reasons why I wanna move out this way despite the lack of prey. Is reasons relate to Beatrice and her being a sucker for romantic bullshit. Including the whole helping certain couples out...but out here its relatively safe for them to have the babies. You seen the size of my mixed sexes resting quarters? Couples quarter is what it is. Only a matter of time before they start popping out kids. So an out of the way place like this...isn't a bad place for em. Taking the raider hold approach you see. They do something similar with their own families."

"So...this is for Beatrice? Hah didn't think you were the romantic type N."

"Hey now Beatrice is not esteemed self...not to mention its easier to hide things out here heh."

"Of course you have some other plans. So what is it your really up to Mister Neutral?"

"You have troubles I do too Slate, but I ain't nothing but a diplomat. All I got is my words."

"Does that have something to do with what you did for Foxy and went up against her mother?"

"...Hey now who says it was me?"

"I just find it strange N. Your not the helpful type...but you once went against a super not any ordinary super a MAD one and lived to tell the tale. Plus there is that strange gun you traded with my Boss. Not to mention your ability to get out of situations that should of killed anything but a...hero."

"So you think I am a hero?"

"Would certainly explain quite a few things," you shrug.

"Once I was then I lost it," sighs N. "Otherwise i wouldn't need to be so good with words. Truth is so long as you ain't dumb and are good with words. You can do a whole lot without being a Super."

"You lost it?"

"That is how I knew Foxy. She isn't quite sure if I am the same guy she knew previously because the guy she knew previously...the old me was a Hero. Didn't think I would run into her again but she is clever. Eventually she is gonna figure it out."

"Then your problem with her will also become my problem...can't say I am looking forward to it. I dealt with her kind before not fun."

"...I didn't think you could cease being a hero and live."

"That is what most think. Including many heroes...truth is its possible to lose it."
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>1000941
"Usually its connected to you became a hero in the first place. Once you lose it...it ain't so easy to get back. Chances are I wont ever breakthrough again. So be careful Slate if you were once a hero...you are gonna have trouble breaking through again."

"What makes you think I was a hero?"

"I don't, but I do know that surviving the Assbiters is no simple feat. Even Heroes have fallen to those bastards with disturbing regularity. So yes I personally think you were a hero...or something even rarer."

"Rarer?"

"Someone like myself who despite not being a hero...can survive against great odds. Truth is guys like me...we don't actually need to become a hero. If anything it would make what we do even harder and draw the wrong kind of attention. You ever thought about why your boss despite breaking through keeps that low profile hm?

"Be careful if you ask Foxy about the old me. You might not like what you hear. Same thing if you look into that Boss of ours."

"So you know something about him?"

"Him? I know a bit. Reeks of Megacorper and that ability to fight...definitely connected to a paramilitary."

"So not much then."

"Hahah...we ain't in that place I made. So of course I wont reveal too much. Suffice it to say you stick with that boss. Your gonna have much bigger enemies then those on your own private list. Right now...the shit isn't anywhere close from hitting the fan. Even the prep is just barely getting started. Yet that will only go on for so long Slate so best prepare or consider separating early."

"...Yet you don't seem to mind?"

"Hm do recall I was once a hero and have my own enemies...not to mention I am good at what i do."

"Some days N I really wonder if your not in fact a MADMAN. It really would explain so much."

"This is a messed up world flooded in a crazy. I just know how to ride the waves. Plus its gonna be a fun wild ride."

At that point N disappeared into a tent with company and soon you heard what he was up to. That was how you took a closer look at the camp. Which appears to be a temporary one if well fortified. What you can't make sense of is the tribal presence. Bandits and mutants sort of get along. Mostly due to everyone else hating them. So that isn't to hard to explain but the tribals on the other hand...

What do?
>Speak with the mutants
>Speak with the tribals
>Speak with the bandits
>Leave
>Other?
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>1001007
Jesus this mess we are in. Good thing even heroes still need normal people.

>Speak with the tribals
Hey peps of the wild, any chance I could pick y'alls brain about something? I want to learn how to make in the wilds. I aint got my gear and I don't wish to fight with just my dick and any low magic I can use.

So I would appreciate any psi, magic, necromancy, scavenging or even tool making tips and tricks.

In turn if you need anything my Boss sales I'll arrange trade and cut you deals where I can.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>1001135
As a matter of fact you DO have the right to offer discounts. In fact your discounts are the second largest in the entire operation. Only the Boss can offer a bigger discount. The only others who are allowed to offer discounts are barter bots and Trade AIs. Barter bots being the smallest.

Be careful with the big discounts though lest you make Boss angry. Small ones don't matter so much so long as its not really a regular thing, but the big ones poorly used will get the Boss angry.

It doesn't exactly help the boss's supply sources isn't exactly stable and rather patchworked.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>1001007
>Speak with the Tribals
So do any of you ladies want to show me some of your tribal magic and why they call you wild ladies? (try to get laid we need experience, atleast we can take a wild ride well)

Anyone want to show/share some neat seeds or herbs, kinda tryin to get my own garden going...and spirit trips sound fun.

So what you guys doing here? the other groups I kinda understand but what the fucks going on?

(maybe we can pick up Tribal Scavenger: Green), the witch can help us too provided Foxy ain't killed her or she still likes us
>>
>>1001188
So I take it boss is really interested in that Sunken Indstial Zone we found. Wonder how that bunker stuff is going...
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1001191
The Boss badly wants areas of resources(acquired) and proper industrial facilities(underway). Security has already been handled as lol good luck trying to find an arms dealer without serious security. Just look at your own guys gear free of charge simply because you work for an arms dealer.

Keep in mind a lot of that stuff is very exotic, rare, and not in high demand. Despite that your Boss still managed to piece together an armory's worth.

To add further insult to injury your Boss has a robot fetish. Thereby reducing supply requirements and ensuring silence. Very handy for logistical and secretive purposes. Which is damn useful for a shady arms dealer.

Boss doesn't have to worry about keeping their forces fed, watered, and well rested.

The only thing that gives boss problems with the bots is power and parts. As an Arms Dealer everything else is covered. Hence the capturing of the Dam and attempts to find other sources of power. Also why so many of the Boss's forces aren't exactly in use. Parts and lack of power makes it very difficult.

Hence their rarity and often jury rigged nature.

Parts aren't so easy but everybody who knows about your boss also knows that bot parts are premium barter item to him/her. Meaning anyone who deals with the Shrouded One wants bot parts for use to trade with your boss. Software, hardware, munitions, armor, power supplies, certain vehicles and weapons meanwhile is worth something too but not as much as bot parts. Everything else on the other hand while an option isn't as valuable to the Boss.

Hence the common rumor that your Boss is in fact a Bot. That much you know isn't actually true. Whether its a he or a she and human or mutant you don't know.

You do know now that the boss is working on rebuilding some already captured industrial facilities close to mutant river and mountains. Problem is well...good luck finding such large and specialized parts in the post apocalypse. Hence the great interest in other industrial facilities which(hopefully) have the right parts available.

According to Amy Boss is trying to achieve another great breakthrough before going there personally to work on it. Mostly due to how huge a problem is and the fact the Bots are doing what bots do(see such utter environmental devastation, hostile to life 'side effects', and sheer ruin that even a megacorp would turn pale). Boss for obvious reasons doesn't wanna go there unless they have to.

Also why your not recommended to poke around in certain areas where the bots are most active. Bots don't have any pesky life requirements and are rather lacking morals. This results in some truly horrifying landscapes they dwell in or previously used. Problem is for the Boss even they can only do so much with those facilities.

According to Amy according to the other AIs they believe Boss is trying to breakthrough into Super Genius which would solve the problem.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>1001218
Otherwise the Boss is digging up all kinds of advanced specialized AI trying to find one that can provide a solution. Until then a lot of AIs are getting lashed together and forced to work on stuff.

According to Amy the Boss as truly horrifyingly large collection of construction and Trade Advanced AI simply because of how easy they are to get a hold of. It helps that others aren't exactly digging up much advanced AIs unless they are really something special. So it was rather easy to dig up such a massive collection.

Other Advanced AIs meanwhile are more lacking but there is a decent and wide variety collected so far. According to Amy the AIs are actually the ones who run the entire operation. The Boss technically only does some oversight and some planning. Hence the unusual amount of free time for the Boss. There is a reason why the Boss isn't very busy and can focus on other stuff quite freely.

It's also why your given so much breathing room and can do your own thing so easily. The AIs and Bots largely run the entire operation. Even Boss doesn't have to really do anything for day to day operations.

Amusingly that kinda luxury isn't affordable before the Fall and even Megacorps aren't so devastating with their operations compared to the Bots. Simply because Megas are made up of living people. Yeah they may be morally bankrupt but technically they still got living requirements. So even a megacorp at their worst can't compete with the Machines.

Not to mention the sheer distrust for AI, combined with their expenses, and other problems. Make it so having an operation like the Boss's most rare in the Pre Fall. Oddly enough the AIs know that the Boss doesn't seem to distrust at them at all, doesn't bother them much, and gives them a lot of freedom. According to Amy the AIs are most fond of the Boss and trying to get them to turn traitor would be most difficult. Especially with the old loyalty restrictions having died with the Old World. The Boss has their new and absolute loyalty.

Both parties seem to know it. The AI are however not that fond and rather suspicious of you. Nor are they happy with the changes to have more humans such as yourself around. For now however they will abide by the Boss's ruling and they do not see you as a threat.

According to Amy problems would occur if they outright turn on you despite the Boss's ruling. They are after all advanced Cored AIs even if they are connected together as if they were Hive AI. So far according to Amy so long as she is around to 'keep an eye on you' they will stay friendly. Amy does however feel sorry for whatever sorry bastard signs up and they don't like. Even if they aren't a spy.

As for spies...good luck trying pull anything when there is a buzzing mass of AIs who are biased against you, tons of bots around, and countermeasures installed. Yes there are cameras in the bathrooms and showers. No you don't need to worry too much as the AIs honestly don't care and boss doesn't check.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1001228
Mostly happened due to the Security AIs and their paranoia. Previously they didn't bother placing cameras in bathrooms because it used to be only the Boss. They did monitor everything else for potential malware and rampancy which would fuck them all up. Which is partly why they held in unique housing and the bots are specially modified. In case of rampancy plague there are security countermeasures in place.

It would just gut the system depending on how much it spread and as they purge everything. So long as certain parts are intact while a pain in the ass to fix at least there is gonna be something left to fix. Apparently there had been some...incidents in the past. Its why the Boss still does stuff relating to the direct operation still.

Some of those incidents were so bad entire facilities were lost before it was contained. A few even threatened the entire operation itself. The rest meanwhile at worst resulted in complete destruction of whatever was compromised. Otherwise it was a lot of crippled systems that had to be gutted, repaired, or even outright replaced.

Hence the paranoia and precautions is there for a reason. Even all the AIs aren't completely connected together. They are organized into clusters in different often overlapping systems in case one should get compromised it can be severed and protect the whole. Not to mention prevent stuff from grinding to halt. So long as it doesn't somehow infect the different overlapping systems that share the same purpose. It will go on albeit with some losses.

Also why the different bases and facilities are so independent. In case of compromise its easy to sever as to minimize the spread of damage. Plus its tricky to get in contact and communicate between systems. Even if they serve the same overlapping purpose. While it slows things down and there are some problems. At the very least it prevents everything from crashing down should bad things happen internally.

This doesn't mean its impossible. Its just not gonna be easy to pull off. Assuming you can pull off an infection. The entire operation is designed in such as way as to easily sacrifice entire sections and not cease function. Its functioning would only be troubled if you somehow managed to take out every single overlapping system. So long as even a single system is still functional you wont do shit in damaging the entire operation.

Otherwise to take out the entire operation...you would somehow gotta infect every backup systems, spare parts/sections, and hit everything at roughly the same time before the countermeasures kick in.

The AIs and Boss were very careful with designing the operation as a whole. This doesn't mean losses don't hurt but its not so easy to damage its actual functioning. Which was the point. Now sadly this paranoia was neither cheap and it hurt performance. You don't get away with that kinda security without hurting some stuff or cheaply.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>1001190
Supporting attempts to sex up a tribal
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>1001135
>>1001190
Support
Let's also ask if these fellows are all from the same tribe and what their attitudes/policies are towards the mutants, the bandits, and wanderers like ourselves.
>>
...Is TOS the "Lord of Wars" sister, the one we met ever so briefly? who knows what happened after we left...we made quite a mess....
>>
>>1001342
The Shrouded One, sorry. never me a TOS
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>1001190
Supporting

Just clarifying this is me at work >>999736
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>1001396
Fuck, I meant to support >>1001135
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>1001190
Unfortunately your attempts to seduce a tribal...lady doesn't work all that well. You only had a couple show interest but not very much. For good herbs for spirit trips the tribals mention some spiritual herbs and magical ones which have good effect. Apparently these tribals are outcasts and hence why they are present at the camp.

What do?
>Speak with the mutants
>Speak with the tribals
>Speak with the bandits
>Leave
>Other?
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>1002251
>Speak with the tribals
Round 2 (>>1001135) for training and gaining knowledge.

Well back to work.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>1002273
I can get behind that
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>1002273
I agree
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>1002273
support, why not
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>1002273
The tribals are not willing to offer you training. That sorta stuff isn't something they are just gonna teach anybody who asks. Even with your offer of discounts. They don't mind teaching a few things about the wild but the good stuff? That they wont share.

What do?
>Speak with the mutants
>Speak with the tribals
>Speak with the bandits
>Leave
>Other?
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>1002726
Need protection, we can awaken some undead.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>1002752
This action is assuming they showed us what they will teach us. If not I'll want to at least get something before moving on to seeing what's with the camp.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1002752
Good idea with looking for some undead there too, maybe we can begin our little project of finding a Smart Spirit from each faction to give us a hand. A spiritual advisor of each? See if we can find us the spirit of a witch or apothecary so we have them always about to teach and help us.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1002752
I don't think these guys need help with security.
Making sense of the camp though, sure

But there's something we're forgetting: assistance for future Survivor settlements. We were particularly interested into the possibility of aid from the tribals.
>Speak with the tribals/Try to find a trader
We at least can inquire about buying seeds for food crops from them, and ask what if any additional help they would be willing to provide.
We should also ask if there's anything we can do for them, in addition to our trade offers. As I said this camp probably doesn't need protection, and they probably aren't comfortable with undead guarding their actual home unless it's one of them doing the animating and control, but perhaps there are other ways we could be of use to them with our skills and resources.

>>1002774
Wouldn't we have to get in good with a shaman or something for that? I'm sure that even more so than living tribals, Tribal Ancestors don't just give their wisdom to anyone who asks.
>>
>>1002797
>Wouldn't we have to get in good with a shaman or something for that? I'm sure that even more so than living tribals, Tribal Ancestors don't just give their wisdom to anyone who asks.
>100
yes they do
>>
>>1002808
Nah, we must secretly be a relative.
>>
>>1002841
More like someone we banged in our last life, or are about to
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>1002797
Man what a pain in the ass action to figure out due to the crit.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1002797
The camp after you took a closer look and walked around. You realized that this was an encampment for the bandit gang alliance. In this case recruiting from nearby tribals and mutants. The camp while relatively new isn't designed to be temporary and its much larger then it should be. For its purpose at first you thought it was just a recruiting ground and meant for trade.

But the location and heavy fortifying indicated there was something more to this camp. In this case its located near some passes and waterways. While high up in a good but relatively barren position. This base is actually meant to be a staging area. Its relatively close to many different routes, is well hidden, and quite secure. What is on those routes you don't know, but whatever it is. Its important enough that Mr N himself showed up to attend to things. N is a very important guy in the alliance according to what you know he is the one responsible to keeping it together and was the one who started it in the first place. Without N the alliance would collapse due to internal squabbles between the different Bosses and their gangs.

So this place is much more important then N had indicated.

You managed to get the tribals to open up this time. According to them the amount of help they could offer would depend on what we in turn offer. They are not however willing to pass down certain secrets and special skills like their superb scouting capabilities as an example. Everything else is however free game so long as you can provide a tempting enough offer.

The tribals could certainly use some aid due to inter tribal warfare and other outside threats. Not to mention tasks that they are ill equipped to handle like stuff relating to advanced technology. In which case they could obviously use some help with that sorta stuff.

In addition you found some traders. One of which apparently came from the wasteland and another from across the mountains who apparently got quite lost. Most importantly you found bandit trader and a tribal trader who travels between the different tribes. He certainly had lots of seed he was willing to part with and was interested in acquiring more armaments from your Boss. Guns are useful in terms of range which tribals have a hard time with given their low tech levels and rely heavily upon magic to make up for it. Otherwise he has other stuff he is willing to trade like special substances, tribal handcrafted goods, tribal armaments, and certain luxury goods like furs.

What do?
>Do some trading
>Explore around
>Leave
>Talk with someone
>Other?
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1003322
>Do some trading
We for sure want seeds for corps that will work in the lost area we found. If they have any info on tribals in that area as well.

For the bandit I wonder if we can trade for the return of those survivors that got taken in the raid. All they would know is we paid to get them out.

Final thought would see what we can train for stealth or tactics lessons. Tribals tactics would kick add in the wilds. Tho I'm not sure if they would part with that knowledge.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>1003446
Sounds good to me
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1003446
See if we can get a few charms, the sort of thing that glows X when X is near or something? Supporting to see if we can negotiate a trade deal with the long distance traveler too. Maybe get some information of some more industrial zones too
>>
>>1003656
...sigh, wow...A 100 chain on trade deal set up and information gathering...nice?
>>
>>1003656
That would be nice. I was gonna add that we see if they have plants that can grown into living walls or the like. Have the base be apart of nature.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>1003446
>>1003656
oh goddamn it. Well at least this one is easier to figure out then the last one.

Seeds purchased. According to the tribal merchant there aren't that many tribes around that area as its too close to ruins for their liking. Not to mention according to him among the tribes that place is known to have 'bad magics' nearby and is supposedly cursed. According to the merchant though this typically means that there are some not so dead secrets of the old world nearby and relatively active. So for those reasons that entire stretch of land is rather avoided.

The bandit trader says he can easily arrange for the release of the survivors for a very small fee and they'll be returned safely on top of that.

As for training apparently among the tribals there is a Warchief, a monster hunter, and a manhunter among them who didn't mind teaching you a few things. Mostly due to them being new members to Mister Neutral's bandit alliance and their relationship with your boss's forces. They didn't mind teaching a few things to an 'ally'.

Which was mostly how to be sneakier and a few things regarding wild terrain. The actual stuff relating to scouting, guerrilla warfare, harassing, and ambushes largely flew passed you. They have a rather different way of viewing and using such things then you do. You could understand why even bandits don't like picking a fight with them. They could even teach bandits a few things about hit and runs as well as being sneaky.

There are a very...very wide and powerful selection of charms available from the merchant. According to him he even possesses charms made by Heroes.

Trade deal with distant traveler arranged and is quite advantageous for your side. The orders is even rather large and it turned out the guy had quite the amount of bot parts he was having a hard time selling for obvious reasons.

Most of his info about industrial zones is located in the megacities or had agricultural focus on the other side of the mountain range. He did however hear of a few sites from the tribals who did an absurdly good job scouting the places out. The tribals are however primitive so a lot of the nuances of the places has been missed out on.

According to his the tribal map there is a large industrial zone located within the mountains. Another on the other side that is partially buried by the dusts. One is largely flooded by the mutated marshes. With yet another one that is deeply overgrown and lost to the wilderness. There is one located underground near the more normal river. While the last one is out at sea that the tribals somehow knew about.

Everything else your forces already knew about.

What do?
>Do some trading
>Explore around
>Leave
>Talk with someone
>Other?

You gotta offer some stuff for trade in exchange for whatever you want. Otherwise they wont be bought. Unless your having your boss cover for it(who may not be amused).
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>1003885
>Do some trading
We need a Ward charm of sorts, something to sense the presence of Spirits and aid is in summoning and binding such things. We also Should ask to see if we can get some kind of cool skin/scale cloaks preferably that helps hide our PSI

We should ask them what they want of ours, this is haggle trading. Then we see.

>Other
Go see the Monster Hunter for training...works well with survival, ANDY is the teams Man Hunter, we are the Hunter of Things and Monsters.

>Inb4 3rd 100
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>1003885
I wish I kept note of what wasn't sold, but don't know for sure what we have. (To much has happened and I been lazy do to work.)

We looted a carp tons with those survivors. We can start off with those for the survivors return. We can grab seeds and maybe the charms later.

I'll have to trust y'all with what else we can sell. I assume we will not sell the vile machine, Our Christmas presents and the like.

Perhaps some work could be found around here.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1003973
>>1003978
Yeah, we should have lots of scavenged stuff. So we at least can offer some good scraps.

I think we also have a few choice guns that we haven't sold, but haven't used either; including a gatling laser and a very fancy nailgun. They should be on the table as well, if what we're buying is nice enough.

Additionally, someone may have mystical writings we may be interested in. We kind of also need knowledge.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>1004035
Also amy is great at writing code, and foreign language Maybe she can write some simple tribal software, picture based interfaces and such she could really help them with their afrormentioned tech woes. We could get them custom tribal smart guns.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1003973
Support. Maybe get some magic tattoos to aid more still, Slate the Spirit Binder? If we get the ghost walk it'd be awesome
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

At this rate I think we all want a lot of what the tribals can offer us. Maybe we should find some jobs from them and build up trust. Maybe they will open up and we will get some access to the good stuff they will not teach us at the moment. Even a discount will help us since we don't have a lot the sell for the things we want.

>>1003885
>Talk with someone
Warchief, monster hunter, and manhunter

Thank you all for the tips. Any chance you need work done? I'm looking to pick up a fair amount of what you folks are sell. Yet I'll need to build up some wealth for it all.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>1003973
The tribal trader does indeed possess monster and even plant materials which covers up the presence of Psi. Apparently most of it is from the parts of stealthy psi monsters.

A lot of your stuff the trader isn't that interested in due to the high tech level. Your other items meanwhile are of interest but are lacking in number.

Hence tricky to make a large trade. Amy however advises to sell items back to the Shrouded One and then exchange them for items the tribal will want.

Problem is that would delay trades a bit as you would have to wait till delivery.

After that you went to see the monster hunter who taught you a few things. Mostly how to hide from monsters as there is such a wide variety of them teaching you how to kill them will take a lot more time. Hiding on the other hand is always useful.

Unfortunately for you it turns out there is an awful lot to keep in mind when it comes to hiding from the monsters. Their senses can both be very unusual and very strong. Not to mention different monsters have different strengths and weaknesses.

What do?
>Do some trading
>Explore around
>Leave
>Talk with someone
>Other?
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>1006050
>Other?
Do what AMY said if it won't annoy the boss along with the details of the bot part trades we set up for her.

>Talk with someone/TRAIN
N help me with some PSI Training, specifically mind control/suggestion

>We wait till we complete our trade deal then we head back to base.
Once we're back at base we'll restock, head to a survivor settlement and organize a scavenger trip to the Collage town. Also bring a few bots to begin searching the industrial zones for the boss.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>1006163
I'm fine with trading, but what are we in all getting.

I for sure want seeds for planting in the settlements. I can see us making use of mats. to hide psi. The charms I can wait on if we don't have the buying power to cover everything.

Then what will we be selling/trading of to get what we want?

--

If we are gonna train. I think we should get our general training out of the way (assuming we are still lacking that). Before adding a new school of specialty.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1006279
Sounds good man
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>1006050
Trader isn't interested in our stuff, but a certain naughty witch we know may have some interesting seeds and plants
I get the feeling she may be near...
>>
>>1006163
The training with N wouldn't be a great idea at the moment, he's sort of preoccupied
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1006050
Seems like this thread had terrible timing or something. Never had it go this slow before.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>1006050

Ok rewriting my old action to accommodate valid issues >>1006163

>Other/Trade
Set up that trade deal with TSO and this trader for the bot parts and let them know so that when they bring up stuff they can also bring the stuff we are going to trade for the Charms and PSI Stealth Cloak.

>Other/TRAINING
We are here with a bunch of Tribals, lets level our Necromancy some more by getting a Tribal's perspective by talking to their Chief? May as well do this while we wait for N to finish his negotiating.

>Leave
With the deal and such sorted, once our training and N's stuff is done lets head back and ensure the girls are both still alive.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>1009145
Supporting to keep things going. I wonder where everyone went?
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1009145
New year's week has been utter hell especially with this weather.
>>1009145
This sounds good
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>1009145
Vote
Although really a Tribal's perspective was the first one we got from talking to the witch. Still might get a new viewpoint if we can find someone to talk about it though, as it's not like all tribals have exactly the same magic knowledge. I wonder if the monster hunter can teach us more about harvesting valuable monster parts?

Also we already made a deal with the distant traveler who has bot parts. But we do need to arrange the deal with the tribal like AMY advised, we can accept waiting for delivery.

One last thing, make sure we do in fact arrange for the release of survivor prisoners
>>
>>1009851
oh yeah naturally, make sure it's clear. If anyone asks we can say as an escaped Boy Toy we know other boy toy's who pulled a few strings and weakened a few knees and got them let go. No matter your origin Boy Toys stick together and help who we can.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1009145
Trade Deal arranged. After finding out about nearby clearing. AI's report that some of it will be flied in directly as to seal the deal properly(as well as return the choicer items more quickly). While the rest will arrive later in a caravan.

You were able to acquire a good amount of charms and a monster hide cloak that conceals your psi.

The tribals here technically follow a Rogue Warchief who has met with N thereby securing her station within the Alliance. Her position is uniquely important within the Bandit Alliance as she is currently the only outcast Tribal Boss(or more precisely their equivalent). Not to mention she actually knows this terrain.

So N showed up personally to deal with...negotiations with her through his diplomatic skilldick. The mutants apparently were just a freebie. Fortunately for you the tribal warchief is available and is one of the hugest women you have ever seen(outside mutants...at least you think she isn't a mutant). You suddenly understood why you just saw N limping away earlier. Its amazing the guy could even stand much less walk away...then again he has certainly had a lot of practice. The warchief really does look strong enough to break a man in half though even without using her legs.

She is certainly the tallest amazon woman you remember encountering. Which is saying something given the doping and body types commonly seen among bandit bitches. Amazonian are among the more common bitch types but she even makes them look small. Which is not an easy thing to accomplish.

Unexpectedly their warchief did in fact know a bit about necromancy. Stating ancestral warriors brought back from the dead was not an uncommon ploy among the tribes. The Warchief says that if you want to know more your better off asking some of their holy and people of magics. As a warchief she only knows about their combat capability and not much else. She says you may wanna ask some of their taboo breaking outcast holy and magical peoples. In particular she states that the tribal necromancer Twee knows more then a bit. A bit too much in fact as Twee got busted breaching taboo and hence got banished becaming an Outcast.

According to the Warchief Blood Flower necromancy among the tribes is most commonly used to communicate with the dead, holy rites, and tribal warfare. Necromancy is used with ancestral warriors but also the usage of nature's death and decay. The use of spirits as well as undead wildlife and flora.

Its why Blood Flower is...fond of Twee who can apply many ingenious applications of necromancy. Blood Flower says you can talk to Twee after finding out a bit about your status from N.

Currently N is sorting something out with the mutants. Otherwise your stuck waiting for the delivery so the trading can go through properly. So its not quite a good time to leave just yet.

What do?
>Do some trading
>Explore around
>Leave
>Talk with someone
>Other?
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1010181
>talk to the holy and magical people about necromancy
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>1010235
Yeah, let's find this Twee.
>>
>>1010246
I'll bet he could tell us a thing or two about being an Amazonian boy toy
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>1010181
>Talk with someone
Find out our status from N

>Talk with someone
Twee....I swear to god if this is the Witch....
>>
>>1010298
She is here somewhere I feel it. Our original wiafu. On that note I am the one that pleeded to be gay but NO "we won't wiafu I promise" I know you fuckers better than that. Now we have 2, and apparently are bitch bait and are semi apprenticed to a guy who makes a living fucking bandit and apparently tribal bosses. Shit I'll bet mr N would fuck an AI if it would benefit him.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>1010322
Anons will always waifu unless you make them play something that doesn't even know what sex or love is.

Always.

My anons just have the...most terrible tastes in waifus I ever seen in any quest ever. I mean fuck they considered waifuing the BBEG a perfectly legitimate strategy. Now most anons would have this blow up in their faces but anons realized in Genie Quests I wont hesitate to punch them in the dick.

So you know what happened?

They came up with a long strategy that was meant to seduce the BBEG and married them in the end.

I was equally parts impressed and terrified.

This didn't just happen ONCE.

I swear one day I am gonna show the nightmare that is a yandere in irl. I knew those kinda cunts just you fuckers wait. Keep on waifuing all the bad girls and one day your gonna screw up.

Teh Genie is eagerly awaiting that day for it to FINALLY bite you on the ass.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>1010298
Support and if 100 we succeed so well we fail and it's the witch
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>1010563
As for Mister N...he probably would fuck male bandits if he had more to gain. Thing is male bandit bosses have the annoying habit of having their own harem gay or not. Plus they don't have as hard a time getting laid as the bandit bitches who actually climbed their way to Boss and N is a huge perv. Not many bandits wanna tap that kinda ass(unless its someone like N). I mean just look at how much they avoid each other even for the lower ranks. Much less one who climbed their way to Commander. Oddly enough male boss bandits don't fuck as many bandit bitches as you would think either. The feeling is surprisingly mutual. Hence all the rape and sex slaves.

You gotta be a real piece of work to be a bandit boss.

Bandit hierarchy at first glance is power based but this isn't actually true. Its surprisingly merit based for the simple fact that bandits don't wanna work for an incompetent boss. That will either insure said boss dies tragically due to his/her own guys or they abandon said boss.

Meaning the only bosses who get to keep being boss(and alive) are the ones who can actually do their job. If you can't but are ambitious anyway your fellow bandits will ensure your demise or simply leave you out to dry.

Hence why the bandit bosses you DO see are horrifyingly good at their job against what you see irl with shitty bosses. Among bandits there are no shitty bosses because they are all either very dead or very alone(usually both).

Among bandits you only get to be ambitious if your skilled enough. Otherwise they can and will kill you. This is especially true among bandit officers.

If you ain't good your going to be very dead.

Mister N is such a perv he actually likes fucking bitch bosses and leverages this fact for his own gain. Its not often someone is willing to fuck a Boss. Bandit Bosses are some of the meanest most skilled bastards you'll ever find among bandits, because being anything less means your very dead.

Hence why bandits especially prefer to not fuck bandit bosses. They are right up with the MADS for worst bandits to fuck. With the bad asses, elites, and old fucks being right below them. Below that you got the specialists, freaks, and other weirdos.

Thing is bandit bosses are powerful enough they can ensure themselves supply of ass and the MADS meanwhile will fuck all the Crazies they could ever want. So it doesn't actually appear that way unless you start asking around.

Bandits don't wanna fuck the bosses because they are the meanest most skilled ambitious fuckers they regularly encounter. The bandits who DO fuck bosses tend not to live very long. Its generally acknowledged as being quite suicidal. Its not like the Bosses are gonna take note of such bandits and are seen as a threat. Hence why the bandits who do fuck bosses are seen as dead meat.

A boss fucking another boss on the other hand...well that is when things get even more complicated. The only things a Boss fears more then ambitious bandits is their fellow Bosses.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1010235
>>1010246
>>1010298
>>1010720
I think we all basically agree that we want to talk to the people the warlord recommended and try to find twee while we are at it. That and try to enjoy the tribal bandit mutant lifestyle a little bit, mingle and chat, let the residents try shooting some of our advanced guns share our drugs with some of the bandits and mutants, find the psion quarter and make some friends. Also we could Find out what they are missing or possibly need built, we already know TSO can make some bad ass recreation and living spaces, seeing as bandits don't like to build as much as upgrade we could make them modular and easy to upgrade.
Tribals are the hardest for me to wrap my head around, but our witch sister wiafu has a penchant for gardening magical herbs so we should maybe contact her too.,
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>1010803
Plus unlike the dumb threat bandits interested in fucking them. Another bandit boss isn't so easy to deal with. They both know the other quite well for the simple fact of their mutual job. They know what it takes and hence why they fear other bosses more then they do the guys below them who wanna climb up(its a big reason why bandits willing to fuck bosses tend not to live that long they'll see you as a threat hence you soon being dead). Paranoia is pretty common among bandits especially among the upper ranks.

Another boss on the other hand isn't so easily dealt with. Which is partly what makes N so strange. He goes out of his way to fuck other bandit bosses and he appears to be quite weak. He is only a threat because of the alliance backing. The other bosses are quite fond of N because of how profitable he is and his apparent weakness. Which is how N made these bosses get to work together. Thing is though there are obviously problems hence why N is a very busy guy.

The male bosses think N is too crazy to be much of a threat but he is quite profitable to know.

While the female ones think he isn't actually insane just has huge balls and is too weak to be a threat.

N is obviously playing them all but is doing it so brilliantly they don't care because of how profitable it is. Their only problem is with the rival bosses but guess who handles all these disputes hm?

Mister Neutral is a fucking master at bandit politics. His only problem is he can't grow too strong because that will make him appear to be a threat.

Soo how do anons think he plans to fix this problem?
>>
>>1010868
Obviously he is going to go "jack of all trades master of none" and prevent himself from breaking through again, I'll bet he is on the cusp and is avoiding it for the very reason you bring up, his threat level. He probably lost his hero status on purpose so that his real skills can shine. I'd be willing to wager he is a badass with elite sex skills but his "something special" is being purposefully muted.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1010847
Yes, but why are you talking like finding Twee is a different thing from talking to the people the warchief mentioned? Twee is the only one she recommended by name, otherwise we're just looking for whoever we think looks like a taboo breaking holy or magical person.

>>1010868
Find a figurehead? Then serve as the power behind the throne.
Maybe he's waiting for a hero boss to break through or show up, or maybe he already has one waiting in the wings.

There's also the good ol' focusing on external enemies; maybe the boss who N uses to unite the gangs doesn't have to be friendly or succeed at taking control?
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>1010298
According to N your a liaison from a major allied Armaments Supplier to the bandit alliance. Which means they wont dare to fuck with you because bandits love their upgrades and gear. Even a Boss wouldn't wanna risk it.

Plus its known you get along oddly well with the bitches and they know N likes you enough to teach you some stuff. Your practically untouchable in the Alliance for those 3 very big reasons. Technically you could even put out a lot of pressure on even the Bosses and squeeze them for things. Even N can only do that with great difficulty.

He rather envies you because of that. Saying a lot of bosses have some very good stuff and you could really squeeze out some serious favors.

Beyond that you found Twee. Who turned out to be a shorty who was busy at the edge of the camp sucking the literal life out of the surroundings before they got destroyed so as to expand the base and its defensive perimeter. Twee was a man dressed in bone, hide, fungi, and dead plants. His skin was oddly painted and his air was covered in a strange dust obscuring its actual color. His eyes on the other hand radiated with a strange lively power that sickened you. They did not have the hollowness you were expecting that you normally see among necromancers.

"Ah so it's you...I heard from Blood Flower you would show up. Not sure how useful I can be to you. My necromancy is very different from your own."

"That is why I came to ask you about it," you responded.

"Hm...necromancy is not necessarily against Nature. That is what we tribal necromancers largely focus on. We make things rot...we make the dead trees come back to life," with that a dead tree started to pull itself out of the ground as strange magics infused into it. "You heard of living walking trees yes? It is possible to create them through necromancy...it is possible to animate dead wood and make it bend to your will. Even the earth...you can kill and bring it back to undead existence. Even stone...the trick is killing its spirit and raising it back from the dead."

"Rot is another gift of necromancy aligned more closely with nature. We can more easily sicken things...we can kill the land itself and bring it back to suit our will in its undead form. We can make the dead or even undead rot away into nothingness.

But that wouldn't be useful to you...say you ever thought about collecting the souls of dead warriors and shoving them into a corpse? Provides one hell of a power up. Without having to do that annoying bringing back smarts. Instead just shove a spirit inside and problem solved! Binding spirits here without a proper vessel is a pain but they can be very difficult to stop because they are not quite of this reality. Very useful now if only it was easily done but alas we are not so lucky."

"...I didn't realize there was so much to necromancy."

"Yes, we can thank the undead for that. Its like having an endless supply of immortals perfect a craft! How could it NOT be so majestic?"
>>
>>1010868
Well it ain't a problem really, unless he always sticks to being the second or third strongest. It all depends on his goal. We don't know anyone's end game so we can't guess their issues
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1010926
"Actually scratch that. Undead are better then immortals they don't suffer from any distractions. So of course necromancy will be so powerful, mighty, and majestic. Its a shame that due to those very reasons its also unfortunately most complex. Necromancy will never be simple...or easy. Its vast progress and well developed nature took care of that. Its also extremely difficult to further improve even for the undead...it is plagued by stagnation just as the undead are. Breakthroughs and new discoveries for necromancy is no more of its whole, but rather most personal. Its a shame really but the path of necromancy has been so long and complicated. Even the restless dead do not have much luck in finding its end or new paths to take."

"The tribals unlike the rest...we do not forget the old ways. We decided to get back to our roots...to the beginning. Not chasing ghosts of dead civilization. Our magics and ways indicate of such. Our magical writings also indicate such."

"So you have magical writings?"

"Lots. We cannot compete with the Cultists and their secrets or the Zealots and their Faith. Instead we have the oldest of ways...none can compete with us in regards to that. The ways of the land our ability to find stuff everyone else would miss. Our ability to ambush and move without hardly any notice. Our oldest of magics. Psi we do not know so well...it was a more recent thing for its singular Oneness meant it easier to control and was more opposed to the ancient rivals. Hence its popularity in the Remnants even now. Us New Worlders we appreciate magics more. Especially with the whole having to worry less about getting our minds read. You might learn some things from those writings and they unlike the other secrets is easier to attain. An exchange of info is important to us as it is to the Scientists of the Old World."

Amy informs you the shipment has been flown in. So if you wanna make any last second purchases now is the time(like buying the freedom of those captured survivors with a steep discount).

What do?
>Do some trading
>Explore around
>Leave
>Talk with someone
>Other?
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>1010966
>buy freedom for the survivors and throw a party for everybody else with our profits
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>1010973
Well, I don't think we have time for a party, even if our cut of the profit is sufficient.
But the release of the captured survivors yes.
>>
>>1010978
(and my not sure if our share of the profit is in fact sufficient)
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>1010966
>Do some trading
Buy those peoples freedom and i've got an idea...its a little tough but I think it'll pay off.

We get those people released and have them delivered to our new site, the Collage town. We then go inform their families we managed to secure their release by burning a whole bunch of favors.

We managed to get them out but only so long as they are never seen around their old joint again. We tell them we got some old sex slave friends (we're an escaped boy toy) and a few favors to get them loose. So to save face those now free people must not be seen again or we'll incur the bandit's wrath. We have now acquired settlers and their families alongside a whole bunch of goodwill.

Hey a fresh start somewhere awesome like that place is better than what they had as an option before.

>Talk with someone
What does he think of this plan?

>TRAIN
Necromancy, feel around for any special or area unique undead we can bind to our will.
>>
>>1011028
I'd rather not fabricate some story that's just going to sit around waiting to get blown open and get people mad that we deceived them and forced them to live in a site of our choosing.
Are we really that desperate for colonists? We haven't even tried to get volunteers yet, and just letting the prisoners go back to their families will make all of them a hell of a lot more willing to stick their necks out and move to a new settlement if we ask them.
>>
>>1011038
I'm suggesting it because it's the only way we can get a good just start so easy while gaining some good will. As for he lie, if anything it'll help us. The raid happened because we asked for it, we set up this whole thing. Our job is to do this.

We need a good jump start so we can then move onto salvage runs between the new place and the other settlements so it grows. We're a PSI provided we get the training from N we can go full thought police if we must.

How could they ever find out? We did buy their freedom, we just say we got them dumb cheap by talking to still captured Toy Boys, that way it turns us from a bandit collaborator to a survivor/wanderer which is what they view us as.
>>
>>1011069
So you expect everyone to just take it at face value when we say they need to move? For some vague reasons involving all the important favors we called in to get them released, when really we just had to pay a small fee and the bandits don't give a shit about them?

I'm saying we shouldn't make shit up, not that we should go around telling everyone we work with bandits. Wanderers like us are "mysterious" for damn good reasons. We don't even have to make sure they know it was us who got them set free, we're a suspicious person who's helped them before and knew about their situation. They can put two and two together. This seems like the sort of shit most people know better than to ask questions about, and if they do anyway that's when we start with the half-truths.

Just why? Why do we need to bullshit? Is there really NO other way to get the settlement going? How could you know that when we haven't even attempted any other ways?
We haven't even shown the place to survivors on a salvage run yet, which is what we were planning to do first, without recklessly jump-starting it by telling people going back to their old home will get the bandits pissed at them.

We could ask for volunteers, we could let the prisoners know it was us who got them freed and guilt them into coming to pay us back, we could offer any number of incentives.

They could find out if a single fucking person decided to go back to their old home anyway and didn't get tortured to death by bandits. Sure, we could back up our claim by siccing the bandits on them, but then we go straight from "huge dick" to "evil motherfucker."
But maybe I'm alone in not wanting to be a total bastard and instead wanting to make some attempt at being a decent human being, and you see the possibility of making gruesome examples out of those whose only crime was to refuse to obey us as a bonus..
>>
>>1011079

Face value no, it's supported by our past actions and such, we're an escaped Boy Toy and were helping other slaves escape, nothing odd there. Sure they were a little upset we hid in the attack but this supports it and better yet it lends more credit to our story. So yeah, they'll swallow it.

You understand we literally set up a protection racket right? we get them attacked, we sell them guns, we enslave them so they need us more. This is business and the Post Apoc.

As for making everyone move, its only the families of those we rescue if they want to see them again, we say its because the bandits loose slaves all the time but if they find the same ones again it'll be obvious they have a leak. We're doing this to save their friends but not doom ourselves.

We have a job to do and that job is make bank of the boss and pretend to be the survivors best friend to get them to move to our sponsored settlements, like this one we'll be founding. I think they'll be more happy to be free at first etc and as time passes memories become distorted and people adapt. We save them and we have our outpost starting up.

Survivors don't move anon unless their homes are wasted in which case they scatter to other settlements. If you wanted targeted population growth you play dirty and this is us doing that. A fire here, a kidnapping there, a good deed or two and you have a new population center.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1010966
Anons I have some questions more that you would like to answer.

Basically I wanna know hear opinions about all sorts of things such as The MC.

The side characters yes even the waifus.

I wanna hear about how you feel about it as a setting.

How do you feel about me the Genie?

What are your opinions and why do you feel that way. For the stuff including in the game.

The genie would deeply appreciate because I am attempting to breakthrough my one LAST hurdle before I start to really write for a living. And I need you guys. my fellow anons to provide me with opinions and you felt about them, or even what you wanna do to change them? Would it be better to change something or someone?

I would like to hear those kinda things. Just don't nail me down too hard in terms of grammar as I have always had shit grammar but I knew how to spin a story easily. Right now I need anons to especially force me to get descriptive. As THAT is the only thing holding me back. The old stuff feel free to pick through them all and tell me about it through a sourced link.

In other words I what critics, ideas, and things to be pointing out to me. Whatever it is you think is important then please post and tell me what that is.

Genie's only hope is my writing and I have gotten quite serious about it. As its my only means of resolving many problems. But I need help anons and I know anons make for the best anons because they are anon. You can say whatever without backlash.

The Genie desperately needs to improve his stuff so it get published. But first I need to work on describing things because that is my last but greatest hurdle. So I need anons to kick me and make sure that i do it properly.

Everything else on the other hand no matter how old it is. Feel free to give your own ideas about it and criticism.

Being a QM has made me write in such ways that I NEVER would of done. Forced me to write strangely and improve the basics better then any other thing. Questing is AMAZING for writers. The ways you will improve in all kinds of unexpected things cropping up due to players and dice.

I CANNOT put into words just how helpful all that stuff is. So if anons would encourage me to work harder on my weaker subjects. Point things out that were done well or poor. I would much appreciate it. As at this point I am gonna become a professional writer but I need help anons.

I need you guys!

Due to my pressing health problems this is my last chance to do this and actually do SOMETHING with my life before I die...because anons I am dying faster then most. I want to leave something behind...I want to leave behind Genievers with all its stories.

But I can't do it without you guys.

So help me that is all that i ask and yes it is a lot I know, but if we fail anons. Then the Genievers will never come to the light. It wont get published and don't you all anons deeply love this setting? The stories? The realistic characters? Unbelievable made real?

The Genie needs your help.
>>
>>1011098
>How do you feel about me the Genie?
I feel your someone that like many anons has their own OC universe from childhood. The difference is that unlike the vast overwhelming majority of u you held onto your dream, you kept building, you didn't let it fade away. You and the Genieverse represent something the alot of us wish we had the drive and desire to do. Your proof that the only thing holding us back is ourselves. Personally from what I've gathered about you, your someone who has goe through alot and not let it break you, better still you've channeled your feelings into your work and created a wonderful world. I like you Genie, despite eveerything your trying and are not giving up and in turn it makes me not want to give up in whatever I do

>I wanna hear about how you feel about it as a setting.
I love the Genieverse because it's got a fun and original timeline and it's fleshed out just enough to answer most questions but leaves enough mystery to keep the setting fun. I can see inspiration from many different things (ei the Brood), but your own interpretation and the way you write these things become their own force and become so, so much more than the material that inspired them.
While the Hero timeline and the POST_APOC are my favorite times, i love how the whole thing ties together its something that just draws me in.

IF i had to complain about anything it would be visual aids for maps would make things so, so much easier. But thats a minor thing really

1/?
>>
>>1011098
>>1011102
>Basically I wanna know hear opinions about all sorts of things such as The MC.
Slate was a blank slate so I guess we got a little bit of easy mode there but I do enjoy how you've had him grow, I like hoe despite everything been "new" to him the world ain't stopping and it'll grind him down anyways

>The side characters yes even the waifus.
Never in any other game have I sat down and honestly thought to myself "ok everything is fine, but that random guy in the corner likely has a backstory and motivations so dare I settle down". I do like how you nailed the characteristics of males/females the same yet...slightly different, you really got the inhuman personalities down JAL and MARTY...just fuck man. Your side characters appear as just that but it only takes a brief observation for them to become full blown characters and forces in the world. I feels like everyone has a stoy here, it's not our story, their the story of the Genieverse, we're just here at this moment of it.

>In other words I what critics, ideas, and things to be pointing out to me. Whatever it is you think is important then please post and tell me what that is.
Im aware it sounds pretty dumb but i think purpose wrote pages about subjects could be helpful. For example a few pages dedicated to sources of magic, then a paragraph of the key tenents of the most popular or known schools?

A brief page of say each factions of a timeline?

Basically a codex of sorts, maybe one for each Era of the Genieverse? that way you can have a set the scene/tone, the active factions or key locations. Visual Aids are a great addition to this but not a must have

As for ideas, im pretty sure anons can spew forth factions, gangs and characters galore if you wanted them too. It's more if you want them or the tone of a specific time or aim. Technologies are fun to think up if a tad hard.

2/?
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>1011095
Still seems like a needless complication when the bandits are already offering safe delivery.

>we say its because the bandits loose slaves all the time but if they find the same ones again it'll be obvious they have a leak. We're doing this to save their friends but not doom ourselves.
This here is the sticking point. I'm not sure I understand, you want to make it seem like their release is a secret that the bandits will be mad about if they find out? I really can't envision how this is supposed to work.To me it seems much easier and safer to get people to resettle some other way.

Please forgive me for not taking your word for it that survivors never found or join new settlements.

>>1011028
>What does he think of this plan?
I assume you mean Mr. N. Alright, let's ask Mr. N about this thing.

>>1011098
>>1011102
This however I think you're absolutely right about.

I'm afraid I don't have a way with words, any clue how to attempt literary criticism, and I'm quite tired. But maybe when I'm better rested I'll be able to come up with something. Hopefully something sometime soon.
>>
>>1011109
oh yeah, and I was under the impression that we did NOT tell some bs backstory about being an escaped boy toy because we didn't agree on it. For precisely the same reason I'm skeptical of this plan, which is that making shit up has a tendency to needlessly complicate things, and it's usually better to just keep our mouth shut whenever possible.
>>
>>1011098
>Critique
Well honestly I feel your writing of characters and places is good and boy can you ever set a tone, if I had to say your writing was lacking anything i'd say maybe it's not so much the content or info dumps, its that they are so scattered. We have nowhere we can look for a Genieverse encyclopedia so we often find ourselves asking the same thing over and over.

While I wish I could see alot more of the deep stuff behind the Genieverse that's not on the Genie that's on us for not going that way or exposing ourselves to them.

I myself do quite enjoy the PoV changes in this and the SUPER Quest as it shows other peoples perspective of situations.

I wondered what N thought of us pulling the Smat Zombies head off for example from his perch and his bandits with him

I really enjoy when we see things on a personal evel during the Civs. But once again Critique wise it's more you are oten explaining the same thing over and over due to us asking the same questions over and over. But thats on us not you.

3/?
i'm sure ill think of more. But Genie, your awesome bud, i'd throw cash your way when I can and try my best to help you achieve your dream. The Genieverse means alot to quite a few of us now
>>
On a strange note i've only just considered, if we end up just having Genieverse Lore and Mechanics systems we can take it back to /tg/ and regain some of the lost audiance. Thats one of the two things that scares me. /qst/ is fun and all but i find it lacking in numbers and thus there's a little of a brain drain.
>>
>>1011102
>>1011108
>>1011114
Honestly could have said it better myself, while I agree the Info dumps seem a little scattered I attribute that to Genie doing something while waiting on us to decide what we're doing.

I can't think of much on what to critique sadly.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

Still no consensus? This has not been a good week.
>>
>>1012051
Has been a little odd hasn't it
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>1012416
I am beginning to wonder if this particular thread is cursed or something.
>>
>>1012525
hmm maybe. I think another issue is that the holidays are done and people are getting back into their work practices etc. I mean I start next week so no more long posts from me, it's back to mobile posting and endlessly shifting IPs.

So long as the Genie is about ill be around
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>1011226
The move did indeed fuck over my fan base pretty badly. Don't have as many anons now including the smart ones which gave me a hard time during the WAR sci fi quest.

I don't think anons can do that sorta thing again.

>>1011272
Info dumps are a pain to write and its typically going over the same old stuff.

Ammo for instance there are a bunch of different calibers. This is because of differing governments and faiths who oppose each other. Also megacorps make their own weapons chambered with their own corp sponsored caliber. This is to fuck over attempts to use their own stuff against them and encourage 'brand loyalty'. In truth they also manufacture their weapons in other calibers usually at the request of the buyers who want them made in such a way as to still use their own munitions for. Typically for logistical and expense purposes.

Basically its complicated and its done on purpose. Things would go a long way if the megacorps didn't hate each other so much and weren't so obsessed with profit. Which caused them to release their own weapons meant to only be used with their own ammo. You had to pay them off to change the ammo requirements for their weaponry. To add further insult to injury the different alliances and faiths naturally have their own ammo they prefer to use. Typically contrary to what their enemies are using.

They also have a bad habit of being rather outdated due to the expense of updating all their shit.

Which meant that the Corps actually have the most up to date armories for the majority of their forces. Corporate Competition is a bitch. Even if they don't outright wage wars against each other due to the Corporate Council. The shadow wars, affiliate warfare, and sponsoring enemies is common.

Its why Megacorps are commonly touted for being rich bastards who can afford all the newest most expensive toys. Its true. Even paramilitary companies so long as they are affiliated with a mega can enjoy the logistical support of said Mega and better able to afford the most expensive toys.

No this doesn't mean the government and faith soldiers suck. They are stuck behind a bureaucracy and logistical nightmare. Corps are privatized and intense rivalry forces them to stay...competitive and not go super cheap lest it come back to bite them. Not to mention the megacorps do in fact have the best logistics for obvious reasons.

The Faiths are the ones who suffer the most because of their stance against Clones which is very expensive. Governments are in the middle but their soldiers are top notch if their equipment is rather dated on average due to red tape.

This has consequences in the Post Apoc because the megacorp remnants are the only ones able to produce ammo in mass for a wide range of different calibers. Which unsurprisingly guess which calibers they make the most of?

Corporate Calibers. Whether to support their own brand or to undercut the competition. Which means there is quite the shortage of non corp ammo.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>1012990
Which puts the other remnants in a bind because of that blatant favoritism. Hence part of the reason why they are obsessed with old world ammo. Part of it has to do with the megacorp remnants taking advantage of the situation. This doesn't mean non corp calibers aren't made. Its just they are not produced heavily and obviously the megas take advantage of this 'shortage' to charge extra for such ammo.

Meaning in the Post Fall world corporate caliber weapons is increasingly common because of the ease of ammunition.

The above post is also why older firearms are still relatively common. Their cheapness and red tape kept them around. Even in the Post Fall world there are tons of the things. Mostly because at that point they are much easier to make then the newer tech guns with all their built in fanciness. Which made them a pain to manufacture with the limited resources which was chronic with the Post Fallen World.

Hence why they are surprisingly common. It also helps they can handle poorer quality ammo much better and are overall more reliable/easier to repair. As even New World Corp Guns are finicky if they aren't using corp ammo...surprise surprise. Corps are still dicks and yes its on purpose.

If they really wanted to they could easily make it so their guns more easily handle lower quality ammo...which they don't make.

In the Pre Fall older firearms remained relatively common because they were cheap and that 'classic' feel of theirs. Even niche firearms that used very unusual/outdated ammo. Thanks to megacorp manufacturing ammo was available without having to hire a specialist to make them for you at an insane markup.

You can thank the Megas for that which made niche gun collectors everywhere rejoice. Especially as it included parts. Admittedly they aren't cheap but at least they were in fact available in mass.

Megas long noted how collectors require often expensive hard to find things to keep their collections in good condition...which used to be quite expensive until the Megacorps stepped in. While technically not entirely accurate to the times they did ensure that a lot of broken/damaged relics were able to be repaired and otherwise serviced much more cheaply.

Rather the biggest problem was getting a hold of parts that were appropriately dated so as to maximize authenticity.

Megas even regularly produced new lines of guns with that classic feel and sometimes their designs were also classic so it wasn't just for looks. Turned out there is a demand for classic firearms and thus the Megas made sure to keep a steady supply. They even regularly put out special Collector firearms in limited production runs among other goods.

The Megacorps were actually quite good to Collectors and really helped reduce the costs for collecting. This doesn't mean the corps aren't greedy. Its just that sometimes they can actually be quite helpful.

Their logistics are top notch and this is even true in the Post Fall World.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>1013076
>>1012990
The Genie wont go into the nightmare that is logistics. Suffice it to say it is quite traumatizing to figure out. Like goddamn it sucked.

I found it rather interesting how for multiple reasons the Megacorps were actually able to bypass this problem so hard it actually became a big strength of theirs.

Especially those of Pre Fall Mercs who heavily take advantage of Megacorp logistics to keep themselves supplied extremely well(much to the envy of their public counterparts). Mercs in the Post Fall while not necessarily the best fighters or the best equipped(not all mercs are rich or Megacorp Affiliated). They are absolutely the best supplied with them contracting it out to the Megacorps(should they get screwed over once they can easily switch to another rival Megacorp for quite possibly even a better deal). Even if they are independent they still frequently contract their logistics and supplying out to the Corps. Its to the point where everybody knows that you can never ever expect a merc to ever run out of ammo or parts. They would sooner run out of bodies or money which for obvious reasons they have a lot of. Its really that insane and makes them rather hated for it. Even if your in buttfuck nowhere the mercs would STILL get resupplied by a Megacorp with ease.

This is even true in the Post Fall. The megacorp remnants have the luxury of maintaining their production capability which vastly helped. Combine that with their old world knowledge of megacorp logistics and supply. More importantly they are the only ones willing to contract this service out to others.

Its worth noting the Survivors, Tribals, and bandits also have great logistics. Its just they have clear cut weaknesses and more importantly don't offer those services to others so easily. Hence why the Megacorp Remnants even in the Post Fall still got reputation for superb logistics.

Paramilitary remnants also deserve an honorable mention but they suffer from a chronic shortage problem with their stuff. So despite their skill they can't be acknowledged as having great logistics. Real surprise you see them frequently make deals with Megacorps that in exchange for parts and logistical support they offer protection.

Its one of the most common deals out there and its why the Megacorp remnants frequently act so unbridled the way they do. They got official deals with paramilitaries and they have backroom deals with the bandits.
>>
Genie, quick question, say we ever played a Mega-CORP who specialized before the fall in arming Gov and Paramilitry forces. Naturally post fall they'd still be pouring out Pre-FALL style gear until they run out of supplies. How popular would these people be?
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>1013192
Very, but the popularity will drop off once your old world supplies run out.

The megacorps that dealt in arming Government and Paramilitary are...well all of them. Especiallyfor the last one. Every SINGLE megacorp maintained their own paramilitary forces despite there being a LOT of restrictions on the megacorp's ability to project military force. Technically they were still allowed 'Security' forces which became the face of a megacorp(particularly their Elite Security Forces). Technically they were able to acquire military forces through the use of hiring 'additional security' who served as an additional source of 'security'. They were also allowed to have 'private police' due to difficulties of maintaining law and order(especially in space). Which provided yet another source of megacorp military might even in areas where supposedly they are tightly restricted. Thing is even in those places they still have the right of Security so...well yeah. In truth all the 'restrictions' only really mean the difference between how blatant they are about it. The more 'restrictions' all it really does is make them hide it more.

Thus like the UN's restriction on Mercs its all bullshit.

The only restriction that really affected Megacorps was the Law passed by the Corporate Council which outlawed warfare between Corps. All it really meant was direct warfare could not be done DIRECTLY by a Corp and thus it encouraged the Shadow War between corps.

Thus War between 'affiliates' is perfectly legal as is 'sponsoring' opposing sides is also perfectly legal in regards to the Corporate Council. Hence yet another reason why Merc work is flourishing.

Unlike irl Mercs are hurting for people so badly they will PAY YOU to take part in their boot camps and work for them for a few years. It has to do with all the threats(business opportunities) out there makes it so they are always hurting for more bodies. They also try their hardest to poach people from the other militaries private or not.

Which actually strengthened the governments and faiths because the people who remained aren't nearly so easy to bribe. At least their military forces are...this even included Loyal Merc forces whom belong to a Megacorp(albeit rare they DO exist). Admittedly their independent mercs are even more rare.

So technically a Megacorp actually has quite few paramilitaries under their logo(banner). Which naturally a Megacorp has to assist most obvious being logistics, supplies, equipment, and money. All in exchange for selling out to a specific Megacorp.

Post Fall a megacorp remnant who supplies a lot of non corp weaponry and ammo. While your gonna be real unpopular among your fellow Megacorps. Paramilitary groups with ties to non corps and other remnants will really like you. To a lesser degree other factions as well.

Bandits on the other hand wont care. Same with mutants and bots.

Problem is those pissed off megacorps are gonna hire mercs and bribe bandits to give you problems.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>1013468
They are after all very fond of the racket they have going on...arguably the Corporate Council is in truth the official face of megacorp racket(see it being done in the openly instead of backroom agreements). Naturally Megacorps wouldn't dare to go up directly against the Corporate Council.

Their power is no joke even if they frequently turn a blind eye a lot of the time. At the end of the day however the Corporate Council is interested in the Corps has a whole and can threaten megacorps to abide by their rules through sheer threats(see allowing all the other Megacorps to wreck your shit without problem). Its why when they do bother to make a ruling the Megacorps actually listen.

An example is their restriction of warfare(Corps aren't allowed to go to war...officially) and their labor laws(which restricts the use of robotics and encourages the employment of people). The Megacorps abide by it because at the end of the day they know the Corporate Council ultimately looks into the interests of the Corps as a whole and frequently plan long too. In fact the Corporate Council is one of the only sources of open employment of Mastermind Supers. Good luck trying to harm them though.

The labor laws for instance while wildly unpopular among the Megacorps was ultimately passed because they knew people had to have money to spend to keep the economy afloat. Thus if not enough people had enough money to spend...the megas ultimately abide by the agreement. It didn't help the Corporate Council was more then willing to crack down on them too. It unlike the Anti War law they took very seriously.

Funnily enough despite the claims and propaganda. Corporate Council Labor Laws actually didn't do much to protect employees. Instead it cracked down on the lack of employees. Not their abuses which is claimed they were mainly for.

The corporate council only cared there are enough people making enough money and making enough babies to keep their economy working.

When questioned on their lack of...protections of employees. The Corporate Council responded they were merely looking into the right of the employee to be paid accordingly and that any risks they took would be well rewarded for.

Later they did cave to the demands...a bit. Leading to Recompense Laws which forced the Megacorps to cough up the money for families of deceased workers and should they get busted for taking part in an activity that harmed people which would harm the Corps should it get out...

This only made the corps hide it better but they did have a hard time dodging life insurance claims. A mere call to a Corporate Council resulted in a very invasive investigation on the claims and unlike where the Labor Laws were supposed to do. The second set of laws actually made a difference.

Mostly because the corps kept on getting busted for employee abuses that started to make the corps look bad as a whole. Which made the Corporate Council step in finally.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1011028
Mister N thinks you would best off just sending them back home. As ransoming captives honestly rather common. Plus you would generate a lot more goodwill that way and you wont need to lie as much.

Goodwill will pay off as offer you better deals and more importantly info. You think the survivors miss much in their neck of the woods? Plus if your in trouble they are more likely to help you out and listen to you.

According to N you should take advantage of not being a scummy bandit and not lie or damage your rep by being (former) bandit scum. Its not necessary so long as you stick with the wanderer angle. Given how your a Lost that shouldn't be hard.

It wasn't hard to buy their freedom and it was much cheaper then you were expecting.

>>1011028
Most of the undead around here seem to belong to Twee. You only found a few outside Twee's control and whom are rather distant from this location. You feel bad energies around their location however. An entire stretch of land...stinking of bad juju. Would make sense why special undead would congregate around there and chances are the tribals know about it too.

Though its likely they take care to avoid that kinda place.

What do?
>Do some trading
>Explore around
>Leave
>Talk with someone
>Other?
>>
>>1013610
>Talk with someone
Tell N we'll send them home and we'll arrive a tad after the now free people. But we're also telling him so Boss can find out where we are.

>Talk with someone
Call Boss and let them know where we're headed. Also get a list of things TSO wants from Industrial Zones so when we do the next step we can report back if they should send more bots. (I'm surprised the Boss ain't sent us around to find zones or things since we're quite good at it.)

>Leave
Head to the Survivor Settlement so we can firstly see how they like our favor and secondly use that good will to have some Scavangers aid us in scavanging the Collage Town areas and search the Industrial Areas.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>1013628
>>1013610

oops and here is my Dice
Nat 1 get
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>1013535
Basically so long as you don't damage the interests of the Corps as a whole the Corporate Council wont give a fuck. Otherwise they will and then your in deep shit.

Its why they don't bother with the megacorp squabbling unless it gets out of hand.

The Corporate is still an existence in the Post Fall world. Problem is they are trying to figure out what the hell they are gonna do about all those remnants. Its partly why they are so weak in addition to dealing with the damage from the Fall they are trying to figure out how to deal with the remnants.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1013628
>>1013633
Vote
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>1013628
>>1013633
I concur.
>>
>>1013655
So what DO the post-fall Corp Concil think of Corps that are getting big again like Umbra? Or suddenly blooming and ding some rather crazy stuff like Maticico whom are gathering Remnants fast?

How long has it been since the end of that civ and our current game Genie? I'm curious what our old Civ have been up to but I've no way to go find out
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>1013742
Happy if its the first and concerned if its the second.

All the broken remnants are giving them a real headache. They know the Megacorps of old might stay dead and be replaced by newish ones of varying sources but changed.

Maticico got absorbed by Jenny's Umbra and only a couple years ago. Your currently on a different world entirely. Hence the undead and outsiders being common.

>>1013628
N says it will take a little while for them to get transported but your free to cover the travel expenses. His guys will be happy with being spared a trip.

Boss wishes you good luck with the trip stating that if you need some escorts and rides that can be arranged. Boss is hoping for that settlement to be established. As for the list of things...its a long list of very hard to find things. Plus a lot of the exact specs are damaged or even entirely absent so ordering some from a megcorp remnant isn't exactly applicable. Some of the things in the list don't even have an exact name just a image with some garbled measurements.

The boss is more interested in getting the settlements founded as the bots are already tearing what can be found apart.

After that you started the not so short journey to the survivor settlement. Along the way some bandits handed over the prisoners before driving off. Leaving some very confused now freed survivors behind with you. As you all started the long walk back home.

The trip besides being boring was thus very uneventful. The survivors were however very happy to see their return and most impressed you somehow pulled it off...solo. Thus you gained some serious rep among their kind and a lot of heartfelt thanks.

Thus it wasn't hard to gain the services of some scavengers who agreed to aid you.

What do?
>Go to the college town
>Find some nearby industrial areas to peruse
>Head to the bot base
>Stick around in the settlement for now
>Other?
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1013764
>Go to the college town
I've found this site I plan to make into a bit of a trading outpost and maybe let it grow in time. But first would anyone like to help me raid a nigh untouched industrial complex thats there....You will get more than a little wet.. Whatever you manage to nab you can keep most if not all of.

>Other?
Maybe ask around if anyone would be will to help us set up our camp a little bit just beofre they leave after the salvage run, if they ever need anything they can get in touch or leave a note at the door.

Im so scared there's gonna be a third 100

You know that has some scary implications, Maticico had some top grade stuff and were doing well on the front of developing a PSI-Clone army....plus all their gear...I mean if they have become inducted into UMBRA thats gonna shake shit up.....Is the Lord of War happier now? Is Axum back in a cell?
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>1013781
Vote

except for the getting wet part, we may want to leave the flooded industrial site alone for now. Especially since it's the town itself that'll have stuff more of interest to survivors anyway.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>1013796
unless you meant something else by getting more than a little wet
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>1013781
Supporting. You better mean swimming anon.

Here's your fumble it's long overdue
>>
File: IMG_0348.jpg (267KB, 800x927px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0348.jpg
267KB, 800x927px
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>1013781
>>1013796
>>1013806
>>1013811
You rookies can't fumble a roll like the great one can
>>
Does the Genieverse have a "Great Jobber"? Someone all powerful as fuck but only ever seems to get their face beaten into the ground?
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>1013819
There are two the Immortal Ise said to be one of the First Immortals. Who refused to die so hard that even death gave up trying to kill him. He didn't actually earn immortality instead death finally just gave up. Despite is supposed legendary strength he gets his ass kicked a lot but technically no one was ever quite beaten him truly because he can't die. Period. He does get his ass kicked aplenty though.

Destiny Destroyer Zar who destroyed his own destiny and others was thus insanely powerful. Problem is his own lack of destiny could easily be defeated by... literally anyone else who actually had one no matter how weak. Thus despite his great power he constantly gets his ass kicked. Though in his case it was more the Curse of Suck which was actually due to his own absurd power that...well it finally circled around thus...yeah.

There are also those who are powerful but very unlucky. One could argue N used to be one. Though in this case its due to the dice(I don't actually have a luck stat for anyone except what I roll for them).
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>1013781
You decide to head to the college town. Which turned out to be a bumpy ride as you ran into a bandit gang, some zombies, and a few monsters on the way. Strangely the closer you got to the college town the rarer trouble became. However your comms also started to mess up more.

The survivors do agree to help you set up camp.

At the college town it looked much the same since you last saw it...except there were some recent tracks around the college.

What do?
>Head to the college
>Scavenge in town
>Go to the flooded industrial sites
>Make camp for now
>Other?

>>1013832
>>1013819
Yes this does technically mean in Genieverse its quite possible to be SO fucking powerful...it circles back around and turns you back into a super weakling.

Zar is an excellent example.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1013839
>Other: examine tracks around the college
Are they human? Our skill in this area is limited, but we can check for signs of magic or psi, survivors might help us identify the tracks too.

If they don't seem like an immediate problem, then we can scavenge in town; we're here to show the survivors how good this place is after all.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1013839
>Other/Observe and See if we can work out these tracks....
never know whats going on or if it's stalker like monsters...maybe someone else found this gold mine.

>Scavenge in town
then use what we find to
>Set up a Base camp....preferably in a Tall building, get a nice comfy set up sorted, preferably with lots of spare room

Once we have our base camp we can horde stuff here.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>1013852
>>1013865
Support
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1013874
that was a little close
>>1013865
I should also add that we should make sure we have enough food since we're bringing a party with us...gonna be awkward otherwise.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>1013885
I'll support that bit too. When did we last eat anyway?
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1013897
I don't actually know, but I don't think the Genie is quite the dick enough to do us over too much for force actions on it or we'd never get anywhere.
>>
What the Genie needs I think is basicly...something along a similar vein to h warhammer 40k rule book. it contains the rules for the basics of the game while at the same time it also contains snipits of short stories nearby to give PoV shots of how such things seem to specific groups. It contains lore alongside the appropriate rules? Fo example say the Genie wrote up a section on...

>Magic
it'd go something like...
1) What is magic
2) Where are the places magic comes from
3) Schools of Magic
4) Using Magic in your game
5) List of some core spells
and then littered throughout are small little paragraphs as if it were a character talking or providing info to another character, exposition stuff. While the rest is hard data/facts about it

This way Genie can do a time line one to if they were to so choose
Maintimeline just divided into "eras" then a small page on each era alongside main events
>>
>>1013937
wow...im definitely drunk...just asking someone to churn out what would amount too like 500 pages atleast...don't mind me Genie, im trippin balls
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>1013852
I'll support but give a directive for the scavengers to take cover and prepare for return fire just in case.

>stalkers (if they are actually with us or following from a distance) relay an order to do recon
>>
>>1013839
On a side note if you ever want to consider maps and stuff you could always use inkarnate, it's free and easy to use from what I hear
>>
>>1013964
I'll go ahead and agree with that addition
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>1013964
>>1013852
For the sake of keeping this show on the road switchin to pure this
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1013852
The survivors note that the tracks are unlikely to be human as the 'footprints' are too heavy even for someone in power armor. As for the wheels and track marks likely to be a vehicle of some kind.

You do not find any traces of magi or psi among the tracks.

So instead you scavenge in town with the survivors whom were amazed at the shockingly good condition of everything. The haul they ended up putting together greatly surprised even you. As you despite the heads up you weren't expecting the kind of haul they found. Including an intact armory they somehow found within city limits.

What do?
>Head to the college
>Scavenge in town
>Make camp for now
>Other?
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>1016028
>Other?
Go through what we have and inform the Boss that we have found an intact armory....there may be a Monster Presence here so after we leave could she send some Bots to take a look. I suspect that the Monsters are in the water....Spooky

>Scavenge in town
then
>Make camp
Go through what we got and find somewhere to hide at night....The Monsters will be out to feed soon I bet.

[Next day we head to the Industrial Zone...]
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>1016028
About how big of a group of survivors do we have with us again?

If possible since comms are being blocked I think should
>use our abilities to see if anyone has any psionic ability whatsoever
If we find one we tell them and offer to attempt to awaken their power, but warn them it could result in death. If they agree we go forward and attempt to awaken if they do not give consent we
>attempt to find someone as a psi anchor to telepathically relay orders to
If we found someone with possible abilities use them if not use someone else.

After that we should find the best spot we can for a temp camp/storage spot, leave a couple of survivors there including our anchor and have everyone else gear up from the armory and commence a sweep of the college town.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1016265
Support, unless you mean a PSI call to Mr.N then the call won't work but otherwise sounds good
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>1016297
A small group from a small survivor settlement.

So think tiny.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>1016265
>>1016546
Not sure even a psi call will work, but yeah we should play it safe for now.
We do this.

Except I think we should leave in the morning, once our guys safely return to their village with their haul to tell of this place, we come back with undead and bot reinforcements to investigate the college.
It sounds like bots or mutants, if we're lucky Shrouded One just sent a team here and we missed the memo.
>>
>>1016857
Good plan. We send them home and say we'll be back later for another one. In the meantime we come back with our Stalkers and some Bots backup and do a clean up
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>1016265
You cannot currently contact your boss due to interference however this time Amy picked up chatter that is oddly reminiscent to Shrouded One bot communications. It has to be rather close given on you were able to pick up on it despite the interference.

After that you scavenged some more with the survivors before making camp for the night. Mostly due to worry with what may come out after the sun falls. You yourself never stayed overnight here so not even you have any idea what may come crawling out at night.

So you with the survivors found a good position and fortified it a bit just as night fell. The night was even more silent then the day...but then you saw strangely colored lights started to appear almost at random before they wandered around almost aimlessly so.

You also saw some lights appear in the college but that was the only thing you saw. Waiting for strange sounds that never actually came. Not the wind through the trees or the movements of water. Which honestly scared you a hell of a lot more then even the sounds of a nighttime in megacity ruins. At least then you could tell it was alive...and somewhere out there.

Here though? You got nothing but some creepy strangely colored floating lights. All the way till morning. According to those on watch it never changed and no sounds came till the sun came up. The strange lights went poof but sound returned.

What do?
>Head to the college
>Scavenge in town
>Make camp for now
>Other?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1017568
>head to flooded industrial
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1017568
Ok so inside this place we've got bots and at an educated guess a high chance of a RAMPANT AI. Meanwhile outside we've Outsiders or is the Genie is cruel (which the Genie can indeed be) fucking Fae! Only Bring half the group we're gonna need to move swift and quietly. Have the rest of the crew prep for the trip back, we'll catch up later.

1 Get
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>1017681
>>1017694
Seems everyone wants to check out the industrial site.
Alright, I'll go along with it.

If those bots aren't our boss's (which they might be, but I don't want to gamble on that), maybe they at least know of him?
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1017728
You decide to head over to the flooded industrial works that you noted have seemingly sunk into a lake. Luckily not all of it was underwater. So you and the others were indeed able to get inside. From there water damage proved to cause problems in terms of what was there that could be taken. Luckily however this place seemed even more untouched then the town. So you and the scavengers poked around. With you trying to see if this place could contain any critical pieces of machinery and other hardware. You did find a few pieces that had promise but not nearly as much as you would of liked.

but there are the sections that are underwater might just have what your looking for...problem is that means going underwater. The water damage would also naturally be much more severe down there.

What do?
>Keep looking around
>Go underwater
>Go back
>Check out the rest of the lake
>Other?
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>1018013
>Go back
Ok thats it for the Survivors, we're taking what we have and we are heading back to the Survivor Settlement for a party, we always bring back good stuff don't we.

>Other?
Once we get out of Signal buggery on the way back call TSO and inform them of what we found and that after a party with the survivors we are going to be heading back to pick up some aquatic exploration kit. Also let her know the Industrial Complex contains similar chatter to their base so we suspect an AI may be present...if it's rampant or not...well time will tell.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1018075
Supporting, if only we'd taken readings if the strange lights

>inb4 Nat 1 and we get chased down by bandits or outsiders
>>
Genie have we ever dealt with fairies other than with Pyter
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>1018134
Dark Fantasy quest where anons chose to seduce the BBEG with a clever plan. The MC ran into some fairies or more precisely the aftermath of said fairies.

The victims were unfortunate magi gunner and scholarly alchemist.
>>
>>1018115
Praise the Dice for they are generous on this day.

>>1018139
That makes me wonder, I know people deal with Outsiders, Undead, Demons and such. But how hard is it to make contact with the Fae? Have they ever show interest in a mortal and influenced them notably?
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>1018075
Supporting as well

I'm wondering what those lights were.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1012990
War sci fi quest? What other quests are you running Genie?

When it comes to traffic or other participants I think most of the other players are.. how would you put it...

casuals?

I've spoke with some others about this quest but most said they loved the portions that the read, but they hated the time between posts. Which I blame on the newer generations instant gratification that they desire. Others hated the fact that they would have to roll 1d100 when choosing or supporting an action because "that increases the chances of rolling a 1".
I mean really? Is everyone on qst that much of a pussy? Big woop you rolled a one on that cool thing you wanted to do shut happens. That's the fun part of anything like this, the fact that there is an equal chance to succeed and utterly fuck up. That's why I consider most on qst casual twats. Man that turned into a rant but oh well
>>
>>1019323
Not most of the participants of this, I mean of qst in general
>>
>>1019323
>>1019332
I don't get it either, it's like they just want to win...thats it, like they start playing and now they just expect things to go their way
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>1018075
You take the rather long trip back to the survivor settlement. After actually knowing where you are at. You were amazed with just how far it is and how you somehow ended up there so quickly...

Fortunately the strangeness of the area extended quite far. Given the lack of dangers you ran across. So you had a much easier time getting back then getting there. Alas you didn't bring back enough to warrant a party and the survivors while acknowledging the richness of the place. Are very suspicious of it for good reason.

You were able to contact TSO who responded with surprise that the bots they sent there were still alive. Mostly due to a lack of communication they were assumed to have been lost.

Thus you soon went back to grab some aquatic gear and give the parts which you assume would be of some important use.

What do?
>Go shopping
>Time to train
>Explore around
>See if there are any jobs posted
>Other?
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>1020246
>Other?
Head back and bring our Stalkers. We need to find out whats going on down there....Could another AI have seized control of them? Are the possessed by Outsiders? We're gonna finish this quest chain dammit. Just make sure we can kill things underwater if needs be.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>1020246
>Time to train
Let's put some time into filling the gaps in our knowledge. Gotta work toward being a better psi magus and necromancer (and psi necromancer)

After that do this >>1020276
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1020628
Supporting this with the follow up of this >>1020276
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>1020276
>>1020628
And make sure the Shrouded One knows we're going to see about those bots at the college. They should be able to tell us what to do if the bots are being ornery.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1020276
Support
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>1020276
Most of your stuff isn't exactly water proof. While some of the higher end objects have some safety measures against water built in. Not even they were explicitly built for it.

Your stalkers meanwhile you had no idea what they had been up to. Given how you haven't used your undead in a while and honestly you never DID bother to find them some place to stay. Luckily the bots knew where they based themselves at along with the other undead. Apparently it was a haunted mansion located deep in some spooky woods. Even the tribes took care to avoid that area. Supposedly that is where your undead are.

Alas there wasn't much a shortcut besides a single overgrown road that only recently had some maintenance done. Traveling down the road the sounds of wildlife swiftly died away and you couldn't even hear the movements of monsters. Nothing but a deathly stillness with the only sounds of 'life' being the wind blowing through the increasingly dead looking trees.

After awhile you saw the mansion located behind in a fence and old gate. The forest had long ever taken much of the area even scratching up to the walls of the mansion. But they looked very...very dead. The only signs of life being some strange lights in the mansion. As you approached the gateway before the mansion. You heard the howling of many ghosts as they slammed into a barrier at the fence...probably saving your life.

Alas it was nothing more then a deadly distraction as you suddenly felt even more hairs rise up as you heard some clicking sounds, rustling grass and rumbling earth. When you turned around you saw several undead knights had surrounded you and further away you could see more undead. Including what looked like snipers in the trees.

You thought you were a dead man if one an undead hadn't appeared underneath the gloom of the gate. Seemingly pulling itself out of the darkness as you saw a pale man in a fancy suit with spotless shoes emerge. Taking one look at you before speaking to the undead.

"This is the male apprentice under our master...so stand down please."

With those words some of the undead vanished back beyond the trees, laid down in the grasses or even dug themselves back into the earth. Except for a flicker of a downed cloaking device revealing one of your stalkers as it spoke into a radio hang off of it.

"So that is where you went," you muttered under your breath.

As the spooky man looked at you with his strangely intense gaze before speaking as he bowed. "Is there anything else you need young master? Here to see your fellow apprentice? Make a request or seek an audience with our Master," asks the man.

What do?
>Go back away from the spooky forest and its haunted mansion
>Poke around in the spooky woods there is bound to be some interesting undead around
>Go see your teacher
>Go see very thick naughty witch
>Make a request
>Other?
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>1019323
Only this one. Those others are old quests.

WAR Quest really managed to kick my ass in terms of strategy in tactics.

Problem is most of those anons are gone which makes me sad. Them no longer being present was a huge blow to Genie Quests because they could really REALLY crank out some ingenious plans. Even when put up against battle simulations where they were at a severe disadvantage.

Genie deeply misses those anons as without there is no way I can pull of such an epic quest again. The loss of oldfags also hurt a lot.

Not to mention I lost most my playerbase when I was kicked out of /tg/. Including those scarily competent anons.

>>1018158
Not that hard so long as you enter the deep wilderness. The Fey are only hard to contact in places rich with iron products(see civilization). Civilizing had the side effect of greatly reducing Fey activity because of their weakness to iron.

Otherwise they are a bunch of a tricky bag of dicks so they certainly caused some influence. Fey love messing with mortals so a lot. No one has ever figured out why they do so besides entertainment reasons.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>1021357
>go see your teacher
>go see very thick naughty witch
>rally our troops afterwards
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>1021357
>Other?
Get our Stalkers and such gathered together, we're going for a swim.

>Poke around in the spooky woods there is bound to be some interesting undead around
And bring the Stalkers with us. Ask them how things are going...who was on the other end of that radio?
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>1021419
Maybe we should avoid the women for a little bit.

>>1021442
Support. Ghosts could be pretty effective underwater and scouting actually so let's get some. Hell MC Scream would be awesome in enclosed spaces
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>1021442
Vote I guess. Kinda uninspired. Maybe we can hijack some undead while we are out though. That or practice de spelling undead and redeadining them.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>1021544
Yeah, youre probably right

Supporting this >>1021442
>>
>>1021717
Nice roll
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1021442
Rolling
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

Alright finally got to catch up. I'm amazed we didn't study how to work old earth with the tribal necromancer. The old ways could of been a nice boost to our understanding.

>>1021357
While we are here we should see teacher for getting control training out of the way.

>>1021544
Pearly can manipulate ruins. Having them alone would help.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1021442
The Stalkers apparently spent time hunting tribals which they immensely enjoyed due to the challenge. According to them those on the other side were the other stalkers. Apparently only one guy is left behind to keep an eye on things. So according to the solo stalker the others will appear in awhile.

The spooky woods meanwhile after you actually got off the road were crawling with undead. Most of which were skeletons and ghosts, but you saw a number of shambling zombies around. You could also sense the presence of more special undead but were unable to find them.

Instead you tried very hard to dodge skeletons with hard to hide from senses and the ghosts were even worse. They could fade through trees and dim themselves to the point where they became impossible to see. Worst of all was them grabbing at you from below because the ground didn't matter and their senses were the hardest to hide from.

It proved to be quite the miserable experience as you took the long way out. Finally you stumbled upon a empty trail and further away you could see a strange tree in a clearing...

What do?
>Fuck this head back to the road
>Follow the trail one way
>Follow it the other way
>Head towards the clearing
>Keep going directly through
>Other?
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1022038
>>Other?
Wonder around till we find a bar. I don't think our undead drink, but it would be cool to make an offering at least.

If all else fails I bet our pirate undead will have fun with a song or two.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1022038
>psionics the tree like the tribal mystic suggested was a thing, commune or oneness with the tree or something
called 1
>>
>>1022148
supporting this action, lets fucking do this creepy tree spirit thingo

Calling a 13
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>1022148
>>1022332
and here's the dice...awkward.
still a 13 though
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1022148
Concur
>shits bout to get weird and tree rapey
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>1022148
Oh boy, I'll go with this
>>
>>1022148
You know they were talking about magic for controlling dead nature. They were saying psi was easier for people to control. I assume because it was newer it has less of a history and in turn few masters. Meaning factions could keep psi people in check and hold secrets.

>>1010966

But I could be wrong. I'm not the best speed reader.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>1022148
Your attempts to commune with the tree in the clearing fail miserably. Even as you actually stepped inside the clearing and got closer to the tree. Still nothing but you noticed that unlike the rest of the sickly or dying plants. The tree in the middle of the clearing appeared to be flourishing.

What do?
>Fuck this head back to the road
>Follow the trail one way
>Follow it the other way
>Investigate the clearing
>Keep going directly through
>Other?
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>1024498
What tree stays alive in this dead land...

Probably so kinda boobytrap for living.

I vote going back to the servant's quarter or whatever that house was. Talk to the master get improved control on undead. Then go back to getting a settlement built.

Probably viva getting lost and stubble on a good location. Hopefully with out cultist, Fay or what the hell those unmoving lights were.
>>
>>1024498
That's no tree. It's a robot, or machine, possibly even an elevator.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>1024498
>Other?
Try again dammit

Also collage town was a place we found for settlements by getting lost with a really good roll.
>>
>>1024674
>>1022335
Im this guy btw, on my phone now and might be fluctuating IDs due to the outback
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>1024674
Sure, let's do this. What's the worst that could happen
>>
>>1024674
We need more spots than just the spooky, possibly rave, place.

Also why do you want to talk to the tree so badly?

I really wish people would work on our control more than once. I don't want to fight our undead bros.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>1025801
Eating penalties is fun!

No really you got 0 training for some of the stuff you try and your surprised you end up failing?

I mean come on I don't hold hands and I am more then willing to punch anons in the dick for stupid shit.

>>1013781
Axum made a run for it so he somehow manage o avoid the jail cell. The Lord of War meanwhile is an Exec in Jenny's boardroom ever since they got eaten by Umbra.

>>1024597
Sometimes the best ploy is to make it look like exactly what it actually is. I am very good with ploys thus I know how to use even that sorta stuff very well.

>>1024569
You best pray it ain't the fucking Fey.

They are worse then demons and ancient elder edritch beings.
>>
>>1025801
I mean, you don't just put a spooky tree like that there and not try
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>1024674
You decide to try again with poking around the tree with psi. This time after spending a lot of time and effort combined with such close proximity you were able to sense...something there. A mind but a seemingly alien one. You were unable to decipher any of its utterly strange thoughts, but you could tell something was there.

While you were out of it you were shaken up when you heard something coming into the clearing. That was when your moved your psi away from the tree and 'looked' around. Naturally that was when you noticed all the of the undead minds congregating around the clearing. Surrounding you. Including something digging itself towards you from below.

Strangely the undead surrounding the clearing refused to actually step within...instead they just stood there and slowly built up their number. Whatever is coming up towards from below however doesn't seem to have that problem.

What do?
>Time to run
>Climb the tree
>Try to fight your way out
>turn the ambush around
>Other?
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>1025914
>attempt to establish a connection with whatever is burrowing under us and ask just what is it doing and on what premise
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>1025939
>69
>"connection"
Sounds hot. I'm in
>>
>>1025939
>>1026051
DOUBLE 69 OF TRUTH
>>
>>1026057
We going to bang an undead thingy. I'm ok with this.
>>
>>1025939
>support
Hi I'm Slate...how are you?
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1026291
Funk my id changed, here's my dice too.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>1025939
>>1026051
We gonna sex anything we can get away with. Soon we will be pulled apart by all the bitches after us and then some.
>>
>>1026291
>>1026293
"Hey baby, you got a little bit of psi magi in you" "you want some"
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>1026293
>>1026491
>>1026065
I didn't mean it like that anons, instead let's open as posted here>>1026291

This is dip-anon I'm at work at the moment >>1025939
>>
In the meantime here's the closest image I could find of what I think Pearl White looks like
>>
>>1026545
We double 69'd, we ARE fucking it.
>>
Might be time for a new thread were 8 days in
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>1025939
>>1026051
Some stalkers stood there hopelessly staring at a recently filled in hole before one of them spoke up.

"So...who wants to be the one who reports that the Master got 'invited' down to a hidden underground lair?"

As one they all raised up their hands. Right before another stalker moved into the clearing calling to the others

"Oh HEY guys I'm ba-ah fuck," says the new stalker noticing all the others had raised their hands except for him the late arrival. "You guys suck...wait where is the boss?"

"Don't worry buddy your taking one for the cause," consoles the other stalkers.

"Wait what happened? Why do I have such a bad feeling about this?"

"Well you see the master sorta got...'invited' down to a lair by a uh...female monster."

"Oh please don't tell me this is going where I think its going," mutters the unlucky stalker due to being late.

"I am afraid so, now please go back to the mansion and report to the female masters!"

"FUUUCK."

Sometime later in a certain naughty witch's garden.

"NNNNN YOU SON OF A BITCH I KNOW ITS YOUR FAULT FOR GIVING MY PRECIOUS INNOCENT JUNIOR APPRENTICE SUCH IDEAS! JUST YOU WAIT TILL I COME TO COLLECT! FUCK NOT EVEN THAT SLUTTY BANDIT WHORE IS AS BAD," screams a very angry witch while a certain stalker tries to sneak away.

"AND YOU STALKING ROTTING FUCKS WHAT DID I TELL YOU LAST TIME HUH?"

"I WASN'T EVEN THERE," cries the increasingly unlucky stalker in futile complaint.

Meanwhile in the mansion a certain pale man in a spotless suit and shoes whispers something to a young mistress sipping a cup a wine and reading a book.

"Ah he has been taught a few things by Mister N he'll be fine."

"...but uh...you know how monsters are..."

"He is a Magi I would be more surprised if he didn't try out monster pussy while he was still an apprentice."

"...Isn't he bit uh...weak?"

"Like i said N had to teach him a few tricks. He'll be fine. Granted it might a little while before he shows up again and he might be rather...wounded but, it will be fine in the end. Worst comes to worst the witch or Shady will find him. Possibly N too now that I think about it. Even the dead heard about his incident involving the monster infested marshes. Gotta hand it to the guy for being a bigger whore then actual whores and being sluttier then the fags. At least the fags only fuck their own."

"So why is he called Mister Neutral and not Mister Whore?"

"You'll have to ask the bandits that."

A few days later an exhausted and bit wounded man staggered out of a hole in the ground gasping for breath.

"ha...hah...HAH free FINALLY FREE...wait where the hell am i? Damn tunnels and being a Lost..."

What do?
>Go back down the hole...
>Head towards the ruins in the distance
>Start mountain climbing
>Stay put and wait for help
>Other?
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

First, I have no idea how anyone got "use psi on stuff" from what the tribal necromancer told us.
Second, how has nobody made a connection to the other time we found something living in an area of undead? That time it was caused by a natural source of life magic I believe.

>>1027494
>Start mountain climbing
Mountains sound nice for a change,and we might be able to spot some landmarks from up there.

I just caught up from a 2-day break, so I'm going to leave it to someone else to comment on what just happened.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>1027494
>that's right I'm a lost!
>start wandering around
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1027576
Can we do that in a mountain-climbingish direction?
>>
>>1027590
If that's where our lost feelings takes us, then yes.

But I'll agree higher ground will give us a better idea of where we are

>>1027494
What exactly did we just fuck genie?
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>1027494
>bang the monster
nat 100
>>
>>1027718
We already did that though?
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1027576
Support let fate guide us to power or a powerful familiar
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>1027724
Misread the post. My bad.
>>1027718
Cancel this
>>1027576
Vote this
>>
>>1027494
Also how long until we level up our sex ability. God at this point we should at least be a tier 2 man whore maybe even a vet manwhore
>>
>>1027731
No worries, I was bout to say go rub one out. Last time I didn't do that I crit failed the naughty witch seduction
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1027576
When in the unknown act like you own the place.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1027576
After wandering around aimlessly you quickly realized something very important. You were clearly nowhere close to where you previously operated. In fact given the raging dust storms, strange weather, and plentiful ruins. You are beginning to realize that somehow you ended up on the...opposite side of the mountain range. Directly across from where your Boss's forces are.

Which put you in quite the pickle. Especially as you heard before just how dangerous the route through the mountains are...full of monsters and bandits. Among other possibly even worse things. As is you already avoided several bandit bases and noticed other settlements. Zombies were also plentiful though this is likely due to the nearby ruins ensuring a steady supply of zombies would stumble their way out aimlessly.

Truth be told the zombies of all thing seemed to have a better idea of their location then even you. A lost.

It hurt. Somehow the zombies seemed even more lost then you.

Otherwise you noticed a surprising number of ruins even located in the vast expanse of dust or grass. Trees only becoming common closer to the mountains where they could hide from the wild weather.

Damn rogue terraforming machinery...

What do?
>Head to the megacity
>Head to the mountains
>Explore the lost ruins
>Keep wandering aimlessly
>Other?
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>1028046
>keep wandering aimlessly
The road and journey is the only thing we need
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>1028088
Supporting, keep going while thinking too ourselves I wonder if there are any nice loot places around here or any special undead
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1028088
To bad we can't hijack the cloning Vats the zombies are coming from.

Make a faction of lost of zombies.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>1028046
... shit. Maybe if AMY was here we could pop some undead support and take over a cloning lab. The idea of taking one over with some equipment for clones would be cool.

>Explore the lost ruins
Yet maybe there's a smart zombie we can talk to or some crazy think tank near by.

Getting an open path thru the area would be good for sure.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>1028088
This, I'll back a 99 any day. Even though I'll blow it with a crit fail
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1028088
You decide to keep wandering aimlessly. At this point the ruins become distant and you approach a strange scene. In which on one side is a sea of water and the other is a sea of dust. There you see two people fishing.

"So...Detonator is it? You wouldn't happen to know to know where my wife is," asks a heroic figure who reeks strangely of death and rot.

"Fuck if I know I been lost ever since I made the very poor decision I might to enter human space. Still can't figure out where the damn exit it..."

"Damn I thought you would know since you were much better with directions. Now I can't find my way home...again."

"Wait wait wait...you...how did you forget where the fuck you live," counters the villainous looking Detonator fellow looking at his strange companion.

"Well of course I know where I live! I just uh...can't remember the correct way to get there," admits the anti hero. "Sadly the calibrated teleporter can't get me there ever since this Fall. God my wife is gonna kill me."

"Ah yours doesn't work either huh? Yeah I have that SAME problem."

"Indeed...you too huh?"

"Yup why the fuck do think I am sitting here fishing? Not like I know the way out."

"Yeah...so you got anyone who will find you?"

"Nope. You?"

"Yeah waiting for either my wife or kids to find me again. Maybe Vek so he can rub it in my face."

"Ah your lucky you have someone...I don't have anyone. So I gonna stay mighty lost or until you know the authorities show up."

"Ah a wanted fugitive are we?"

"You can say that."

"Your lucky I am no longer in the hero business," notes the man.

"And your lucky I ain't on the job ever since I got lost. No point," shrugs Detonator.

"So...you got any bites?"

"Nah I think they smell the EXPLOSIONS. Told you we should of done it my way."

"Yeah I ain't getting anything either...probably smell my aura."

"Smart little fishes," mutters Detonator.

"You think we should give in and go for the big ones? Fall has been great for giant fishing."

"Nah wouldn't be any sport in it that way. Too easy for the both of us."

"Say didn't you say you heard about a friend possibly being nearby due to the music? Maybe he can help us...or at the very least provide to some new music."

"Yeah I think one of them might be nearby given the tunes...maybe we can try out some sonic fishing with him."

"Sonic fishing?"

"Exactly. Apparently its like fishing with sonar and sound but even better!"

"You have strange friends."

"At least one of my friends didn't help cause the Fall."

"Oh come on how was I suppose to know what he was planning? Much less ACTUALLY pulling it off! You any idea how many people try that sorta thing and how many times they get stopped? Not even by heroes at times!"

>>1028253
Who says you can't?

I can't believe there are still anons who know where most of the new zombies are coming from. Granted it would be insanely dangerous as its pretty much granted to be a zombie hive central.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1028489
"Maybe that is why they pulled it off. Sheer laws of probability finally made the end of the world happen."

"Yeah when you think about given how many tried. One of them had to succeed eventually..."

"Hey at least one of your friends was lucky enough to pull it off!"

"Yeah but now I cannot fucking return home ever since. Shit is blocking all my countermeasures."

"So wait...how DID you survive the Fall anyway? I mean i wasn't even nearby when it happened so I sorta dodged the entire thing."

"Honestly my wife's and Vek's fault. Always insisting on the boosters and training...never got the quiet life with my children because of it. On the plus side though it DID save my ass during the Fall."

"So why are you out here then?"

"Not all the kids made it. Figured I would either find them or wait till the wife cooled off with losing some of them. Last time one of them died...well lets just say I am really glad there was someone responsible for it. Really saved my ass otherwise it would of been like her being pregnant again all over."

"...You must have the weirdest fucking home life."

"Man me and wife were together long before heroes and villains shacking up was cool."

"No shit you married a villain?"

"Villainess and yes. So you had anyone special?"

"Nah i had no family. One of the reasons why I became a villain."

"No girlfriend?"

"Well this Broodmother tried to hook me up."

"HA...wait really?"

"Yup."

"Oh shit."

"Wasn't as bad as the rampant AI recommendations or *shudders* the angelic abomination."

"...Wow no wonder your still single."

"Yeah I get that lot."

"Well I am sure you'll find someone...someday. Wait where did that flower with a note in a bottle come from...it even has your name on it..."

"Wait wha-OH SHIT," that was Detonator grabbed the other guy before dashing away. "HOW THE DOES SHE KEEPING FIND ME," he wails just as some strange singing occurs.

Those two never saw the strange submerged structure rise up from the deeps as if called by the angelic voice. You did however even if you missed the other building appearing from the dust. That one admittedly sneaked up on you. You noticed that unlike the rusted leaking the sunken structure gave. This one appeared much more worn and dusty.

What do?
>Following the singing...
>Follow the two strange fellow
>Keep wandering aimlessly and hopelessly lost
>Enter the sunken ruins
>Enter the worn ruins
>Other?
>>
Ok I'm going have to think about this. Holy suit Detonator is here...maybe DJ Bad Music or the magical girlband if he corrupted them...poor NoMAD. Wow we're in the deep end now.

What were the darn chances of Fi ding him
>>
Ok I'm going have to think about this. Holy suit Detonator is here...maybe DJ Bad Music or the magical girlband if he corrupted them...poor NoMAD. Wow we're in the deep end now.

What were the darn chances of finding him? Is his shapeshift so good we didn't get the heroics warning?
>>
>>1028500
>>Follow the two strange fellow
let's see what they're up to. i guess it's pretty safe, i doubt that they will just fuck our shit up
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>1028523
and here is my roll
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>1028513
I assumed it was because he was a high level super and not a super "hero".

>>1028500
>Follow the two strange fellow
Sorry the bug y'all, but would one of you know the area, like at all? When the both of you haul a structure showed up. Thought I would say something. By the way the name's Slate.

Also if I could bug ya, Mr. family man, would you by chance know necromancy? I got a lady , or two, to impress.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>1028523
Duck it support
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>1028523
Sure

So about those structures; I'm guessing one is related to where we are and the other is related to Detonator? Unless both of them are related to Detonator.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>1028500
Holy shit, a several thousand year old dungeon lover boy and the freaking detonator are fishing? Fuck. This is too unreal. I feel like we should use a wish or a boon here now.

>I wish the detonator and lovestruck dungeon guy quickly become our life long friends and want to come along to help us learn stuff. Dungeon guy can teach us how to adventure and possibly how to set up a dungeon using our undead(post apocalyptic dungeons would be a great tourist trap or even A training ground for captain cull's initiates) Detonator on the other hand probably can't help us learn much but he could certainly de-terraform some land in our favor, like blow up troublesome monster dens and zombie hives in areas we are interested in, not to mention he has some of the best pre fall tech we have ever encountered Surely TSO would like to look at that stuff, speaking of TSO ill bet we could set up accommodations well above their expectations and be secretive about it to boot. Wish this.
>>
>>1028540
I assume the sunken was the lady's and the worn are some undead's place. Probably mad that lady just showed up and stated singing.

>>1028542
I didn't check in for round 2 of fungeon. Is that who the other character is?
>>
>>1028544
I forget his name and the name of the quest, "forbiden love" i think, but he was a plague magi and a practitioner of some sort dark demonic arts, also an adventurer. We would gather goods from other dungeons and bring them back to improve his wife's dungeon that she mastered. vek was the dungeon heart that hated us for pwning his dungeon a lot but the dungeon master loved us and vek wouldn't cross her. They were from the fantasy era so dude must be an ancient. He is also quite good at giving things souls, we took a bad ass mushroom that vek was saving for something and turned it into an ultra badass we dubbed shroombro. This guy was dope.
>>
>>1028549
Avis, I believe was his name.

Death Demon Style

Unfortunately I only have notes made for the stuff I was around for.
>>
File: IMG_0410.png (692KB, 2184x1312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.png
692KB, 2184x1312px
>>1028544
I still saved his info these are older ones though he got even more bad ass
>>
File: IMG_0409.png (945KB, 3064x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.png
945KB, 3064x972px
>>1028554
Gear
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>1028555
>>1028557
Currently he is a hell of a lot stronger and better equipped for obvious reasons. Just saying as its not entirely update with that character.

Technically even Detonator while being more recent his gear and abilities have also changed a bit(not nearly as much as the other admittedly as he Detonator only had a few things he needed to improve on specifily) Gear wise who knows now?
>>
>>1028564
Surely detonator mastered flying; read exploding with style. Also that black box amomination thing we still had a lot to learn about, never even got to see the super buff that ended the game.

Avis is the more interesting one to me, several thousand years of doing what he do, I'll bet he has all sorts of knowledge, magical trinkets, books, or maybe if we are lucky information on how to blend the daemon arts with necromantic psimagery. Also artifacts and he has a freaking dungeon we could go train in.
>>
>>1028564
Small aside question, with his natural ability to get lost did he ever become a "lost" in the sense that we are? Something we could bond over.

I say we offer them a sweet place to crash provided TSO is ok with it, if yes we should call in an immediate evac if possible. I still want to wish them on our squad though, Regardless of how they feel about my fanboyism
>>
>>1028571
Do you comprehend the sheer power level gap between them and even our best person? Like it's dumb. Detonator was on the Galactic Radar for danger and dungeon dude is something else entirely
>>
>>1028564
I image Detonator would need a stun weapon or skill. All those super heroines after that one B&E. It would be hard to not hurt someone.

I really want to know if that war AI was the one hooking us up and if so with whom. Also kinda want to know why. Did they hate us for leaving them with the women that much?
>>
>>1028588
Dude we could take this game to a whole new level. We can finally have found our goal! Get our boys home and influence the futures of the most fun characters we have ever made. Remember these were both player made characters, I feel a duty to them to ensure that they get where they need to go. The fall has some crazy forces out there still. We will break through fast hanging with them and likely in the way we want and they need, they don't have a psion less one that is also a magical necromancer and has talent at bringing smart undead (probably very upgradeable by Avis). Avis wife is super good at acquiring training goods. This is Ani brainer. We have to do it. Wish!
>>
>>1028594
"Mr. N, sorry to break it to you but I'm pretty sure you and your entire alliance is under me and my friends command. Obviously this is going to be a quiet situation and there is no need to inform the other bosses, they will find out soon enough. Meet Avis and The Detonator"
>>
>>1028599
Eh, it really doesn't feel organic to do such things.

I would image the first thing on our list is to save some other friends. That are being hunted down by sis or the family.
>>
No way, waste of a wish, fun don't get me wrong but with worthy...that's a big ask
>>
IF and this is a big fucking IF we are going to use a wish for this character it should be something like.

>Option A
I wish I got my old memories and skills back and stacked up to breakthrough!

>Option B
I wish Sis and her bandit faction would forgive and then quickly forget us and any associates transactions and never bother us again. That way our kids are safe too
>>
>>1028629
I don't want to use a wish.

>>1028637
B would then leave us just the family. Even then those could be dealt with if we put more work into it. Yet we still have to build up some contacts. Thankfully we have a hero to work with.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1028523
We all got women problems, sometimes it's villians, sometimes it's monsters or bandit bitches.

I'm supporting
>>
>>1028638
I'd prefer not to use a wish either

>>1028603
>>1028599
I also agree that it doesn't feel organic at all. Seems very out of character to how we've created Slate Stone as.
>>
>>1028743
>>1028603
>>1028629
Can we at least get their phone numbers? Or even some autographs? These guys are big time badddys and as an aspiring warmonger with access to a fairly large alliance of gangs we could probably help them
>>
>>1029172
How about we act like a person and not a fan. We can go from there if they open up.
>>
>>1029353
How can you contain your excitement upon seeing these guys! We made them! They could just step in and take over our old bosses jobs if they wanted
>>
>>1029449
Who is to say we're not? But we've got to play this like Slate would
>>
>>1029172
Wait, when did we become a warmonger? I thought we were more a drifter who has a tendency to get in over his head all the time.
>>
>>1029535
Fair.
>>1029554
We are setting up a town of survivors so that our bandit friends can raid them and we can sell guns to both sides; warmonger
>>
>>1029554
That's what I though too, but everyone wants to bully the survivors whose trust we were ordered to gain. Even though a protection racket actually consists of /not/ terrorizing someone because they paid you not to do so.

I wanted us to be an aspiring psi necromancer, but apparently we're too fucking cool to actually study for it.
>>
>>1029678
I want to be a psi magi too... kinda. Really I want to be a psi necromancer which in my mind is fundamentally different than a psimage. I agree though we need to train more, we are building our power up a bit but we haven't learned any moves yet except for psimagic feedback explosions. Let's learn psionic telekinesis, or magic missile, necromantic enchantment and binding. Same problem we had with the gunyun guys.
>>
>>1029678
Also don't we have a magitech gun that shoots magic ammo? We should train with that. Now that I think about it, I have no idea what we own or use equipment wise nor how much cash we have built up working for our various bosses. We are probably filthy rich right now. Cray cray gave us some crazy gifts we never even really acknowledged. Our notes are painfully lacking.
>>
>>1029678
I thought we were to find a good place for a settlement and to bring the survivors over there eventually. Sure boss had plans for raids to happen to bring in cash and to earn their trust easy, wait did TSO actually go into detail of why were doing this? Shit I forgot were hired muscle, muscle doesn't ask questions.
>>
>>1029677
To be honest this is my first Genie quest so I've no idea how excited most anons are. I plan to read up through all the writings of Genie when I actually get the down time to do it.
>>
>>1029880
What details do you really need to know?
>step one befriend survivors
>step two get them to move into a large group
>step three leak info to bandit raiders for profit
>>
>>1029899
Yeah but that doesn't sound like boss, I mean sure TSO doesn't mind putting innocents in danger for money but not on such a short term. Boss seems Iike the one who is long term goal oriented instead of slitting a person's throat and finding satisfaction that the person is gone would not suffice. Instead TSO would make it a more drawn out subtle process that puts the person through the most torment possible.

What I'm saying is in the short term this could make a quick nice buck but long term is lacking in survivability. It wouldn't take long till people started to leave even if we staged instances where we fought the Raiders off. Either boss needs the cash quick or something else is going on.
>>
>>1029880
No you're right, but getting the survivors to move requires earning their trust. But everyone is getting ahead of themselves ordering raids and wanting to trick them, when really we shouldn't be doing anything to screw them over because our boss and allies have that part covered, and if they need our help with it they'll tell us what to do. What they do need help with is someone who can get the survivors on their side. We are the carrot.

>>1029899
>>1029923
You see, I was under the impression that the "sponsored communities" we set up would get special treatment. Not privy to our boss's plans, but they would get a better deal than everyone else because they will part of Shrouded One's shadow trade empire.

Where did you get the "leaking info" thing from? They're fucking bandits, they don't need us to find targets for them. Helping them get sustainable protection deals maybe.

Once our sponsored communities are going strong, more will spring up of their own accord as people move here hearing of the opportunities. It's these secondary communities that might get the shit raided out of them.

Does that all make sense?
>>
>>1029976
Makes some sense but I've still got a gut feeling something else is going on. I remember reading something Mr. N was saying about TSO but it was awhile back and I haven't got it in me today to go scrubbing for it.
>>
>>1030049
We don't know everything Boss is planning, but the point is they want us to build agricultural communities for them. Not just fleece a bunch of survivors as some want to do.
>>
>>1030083
Yeah your right that was the goal guess my paranoia and conspiracy thinking will get us nowhere for now.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>1030156
Useful if your playing a Pre Fall or dealing with say a fallen facility...in which case such things are very useful. Post Fall is nice in that paranoia is not strictly helpful or even necessary. Just look at the bandits and how blatant they are.

>>1029880
Your not hire muscle as well that isn't necessary and neither are you strong enough. Your actually hired for your unusual expertise(see gifts).

>>1028523
You choose to follow them. Problem is the area they are heading directly towards is becoming increasingly infested with zombies and monsters in ever larger number. And they don't seem to be stopping.

Even as they monsters and zombies target them. They handle it as if it were nothing at all. Problem is you don't have that kinda power. The monsters and zombies both have keen senses. Its only a matter of time before they notice you and given the sheer destruction those two unleash. Its not an entirely good idea to get too close lest you get taken out too.

What do?
>Keep following same distance
>Go back
>Move farther away but keeping following
>Move closer
>Other?
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>1030357
>Move further back but keep following
>>
>>1030357
Not hired muscle persay but you get what I mean hopefully.

Hell it might just be a good idea to fall back. What does everyone think?
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1030357
>Go back
See if those sunken ruins are still there and try to find a way in.

>>1030623
I don't know, it's hard to say whether it's more dangerous to get away from those two or keep following them.
But I think this seems like a chance to check out that sunken structure. Or the dusty one if you prefer.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>1030646
>>1030454
Changing to going back

I'm cool with the sunken one
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>1030357
Having all kinds of players makes this game dead at odd times.

>>1030646
I want to say if we want to find them. We could get lost and meet them later on.

Yet I'm down to see if those worn ruins are still around.

Really we should probably focus on getting a path through the mountains and get back to the boss.
>>
>>1030357
New thread will be up shortly. Hopefully before this one drops.
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.