[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty Draw Quest, #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: QUEST #1.jpg (22KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
QUEST #1.jpg
22KB, 819x460px
> You're walking down the street, minding your own business, when suddenly, an EVIL WIZARD appears!
> What do you do?
>>
>>998736

> Hurry, the EVIL WIZARD is standing there, menacingly!
>>
Request apprenticeship!
>>
>>998793

ROLL 1D100!
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
Punch the wizard in the face
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>998813
>>
File: QUEST #2.jpg (29KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
QUEST #2.jpg
29KB, 819x460px
>>998838
>>998833

> The EVIL WIZARD laughs at you, and speaks in an EVIL VOICE:

> "NYEHEHEHEHEHEH! AS IF I WOULD TAKE A LOWLY MUGGLE PEASANT LIKE YOU AS MY APPRENTICE! ENJOY TELEPORTING TO A RANDOM DIMENSION, FOOL! NYEHEHEHEHEHEH!"

> He blasts you with a mysterious laser beam before you can punch him!
> As the beam hits you, every part of your body seems to implode in on itself!

ROLL 1D100!
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>998892
>>
>>998894
holy shit good mojo
>>
File: QUEST #3.jpg (32KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
QUEST #3.jpg
32KB, 819x460px
>>998894

> You feel like your everything is on fire for a moment, before all the pain stops, and you feel indescribably happy and peaceful.

> You realize you're floating in a heavenly bubble among the clouds, and a gigantic, perfect, angelic being is watching you. When it speaks, it sounds like rushing wind. Its voice makes you feel completely calm, and blissful.

> "HELLO THERE, MY NAME IS REDRO, ANGEL OF ORDER. I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR MANAGING THE REALM OF ELYSIUM, THAT IS, THE AFTERLIFE OF RIGHTEOUS HEROES. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE, FRIEND. SOMEONE TRIED TO SEND YOU TO THE ABYSS, TO BURN IN ETERNAL TORMENT, BUT YOUR STRENGTH OF WILL LED YOU HERE. YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE GOOD OR EVIL, BUT THERE IS MASSIVE POTENTIAL IN YOU FOR BOTH."

> When the Angel stops, you feels like you're missing something beautiful, that you never had to begin with. You speak, and your own voice sounds horrible in comparison.

> "Wait, you're going to send me back?"

> "OF COURSE, LITTLE ONE. BUT YOU HAVE BEEN TOUCHED BY ELYSIUM'S POWER, AND YOUR SOUL IS FILLED WITH UNNATURAL STRENGTH. IF I SENT YOU BACK NOW, YOUR SOUL WOULD BE DESTROYED BY THE SHEER EVIL OF THE WORLD. I SHALL FOCUS THIS POWER INTO AN ETERNAL BLESSING, TO AID YOU ON YOUR PATH, BEFORE I SEND YOU AWAY. CHOOSE WISELY."

> CHOOSE A BLESSING!

> Silver Tongue: Your tongue shines silver, and you become much more charismatic, able to persuade or intimidate people much easier. [+20 to Charisma Rolls]
> Bull's Strength: Your muscles grow tremendously, and your strength is equal to the mightiest of mortal men. [+20 to Strength Rolls]
> Keen Mind: Your mind is cleared, and the world seems so much simpler now. You're able to focus, think, and create much better than before. [+20 to Intelligence Roll]

> "I MUST SEND YOU ON YOUR WAY, LITTLE ONE. WHETHER YOU CHOOSE TO BE GOOD, EVIL, OR NEUTRAL, YOU SHALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE, THIS I KNOW. I SHALL GIVE YOU A CHOICE OF DESTINATION, THOUGH THE FINER DETAILS ARE UP TO CHANCE ONCE YOU LEAVE ELYSIUM. I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN ONE DAY."

> ROLL 1D100!

> A ditch behind a seemingly abandoned cabin in the woods, with red candles in the windows. You can sense demonic energy here.
> A McDonald's suffering a major catastrophe. You can sense dark energy here.
> A library that isn't as ordinary as it seems. You can sense mystical energy here.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>999183
FREUDE, SCHĂ–NER GĂ–TTERFUNKEN
TOCHTER AUS ELYSIUM

> Silver Tongue: Your tongue shines silver, and you become much more charismatic, able to persuade or intimidate people much easier. [+20 to Charisma Rolls]

> A library that isn't as ordinary as it seems. You can sense mystical energy here.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>999183
seconding this >>999243
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>999243
this
>>
File: QUEST #4.jpg (37KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
QUEST #4.jpg
37KB, 819x460px
>>999243
>>999504

> You choose the Blessing of the Silver Tongue, and immediately feel invigorated and powerful, as if the minds of those around you could be easily shaped and bent to your will with only a few words. You decide to go to the Library.

> "SO BE IT, LITTLE ONE. I WISH YOU GOOD FORTUNE IN YOUR ENDEAVORS."

> You feel like your body is imploding, and your vision is filled with light once again!

> You fall onto your knees, and pant with exhaustion. You look around, and see several bookshelves. For a moment, you consider standing up, but you feel strange energy coming from the bookshelf behind you, and hear voices.

> "Most esteemed Arch Wizard Evil Wizard, I have done well to deceive the muggles, they think me to be a mere literary archivist. Soon, I will find the manuscript, and the Guild's plan shall come to fruition."

> "NYEHEHEHEHEHEH! EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT! I TRUST THAT YOU'VE HIDDEN YOUR EFFORTS?"

> "Absolutely, most esteemed Arch Wizard Evil Wizard. And what of the new development? The ebony skinned muggle of immense power? Will he prove to be a thorn in our sides?"

> "NYEHEHEHEHEHEH! I HAVE CONDEMNED HIS SOUL TO THE ETERNAL ABYSS! DO NOT WORRY YOURSELF, LOWLY WIZARD #29, ALL IS GOING IN ACCORDANCE TO THE PLAN!"

> "That is good to hear, most esteemed Arch Wizard Evil Wizard. My power levels run low, I'm afraid I'll have to cut to holofeed."

> "UNDERSTOOD! KEEP AT IT, YOUR EFFORTS ARE ESSENTIAL! EVIL-BYE! GET IT? I COULD'VE SAID GOODBYE, BUT INSTE-" Bzzt.

> "The most esteemed Arch Wizard Evil Wizard is truly wise, but sometimes he prattles on. Hmm, I think I'll reread some of Stephen King's work for inspiration..."

> OH NO, Lowly Wizard #29 is going to discover you any moment now!

> What do you do?
>>
>>999666
Freeze Lowly Wizard #29
>>
>>999687

ROLL 1D100!
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>999725
>>
ded thread?
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>999666
Slap that bitch up.
>checked
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>999666
Use your silver tongue dingus.
Pretend to be a janitor/librarian assistant or ask if they have any job openings for you to work as one.
>>
>>999666
Masturbate
>>
>999666
Oh my gods those trips
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.