[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diabolical Maze of Death: Starring YOU!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: The Evil Lurks.png (69KB, 799x1051px) Image search: [Google]
The Evil Lurks.png
69KB, 799x1051px
Welcome to the Diabolical Maze of Death.

Here, there are four camps on each side of the arena: BLUE camp, GREEN camp, YELLOW camp, and PURPLE camp. You can choose allegiance to any of the four camps, but the game can only start when all four camps have at least one occupant.

Assign your character a name, a camp, and a stat distribution. You have ten stats you can distrubute into five areas: HP, STRENGTH, DEFENSE, SPEED, and SEX APPEAL. The SPEED stat is particularly special because it decides how many spaces you can move on the map.

Movement is determined like this: you have four directions you can move in. UP, DOWN, LEFT, and RIGHT. You can choose to move any number of spaces in any direction, as long as it is within your range of movement (which is your SPEED stat.)

Your goal as an adventurer is to get to the BIG, SCARY VORTEX in the center of the maze and defeat the evil who lies within. Beware, as he has many EVIL EMMISSARIES sent out to attack. See those numbers in each room? Those are the NUMBERS OF EVIL.

If there are two numbers, then rolling either of them while inside their room will trigger a RANDOM BATTLE, where you will square off against one of the baddie's EVIL FORCES and have a chance to level up upon defeating them. After leveling up, you can distribute the amount of EXP the monster gave into any stat point of your choosing.

You can also battle members of opposing camps. If a member of an opposing camp is within a FIVE-SQUARE radius, you can attack him and duke it out.

But if you die, it's back to square one with all your stats reset to their defaults. So be weary.

Now create a character, and enter into the DIABOLICAL MAZE OF DEATH.
>>
Oh, and I completely left this out.

If there's just ONE number in a room, then a random battle will happen if you roll either that number, or one number above or below it.
>>
>>977361
>Name:
Soo
>Camp:
Green
>Stats:
HP - 2
STR - 1
DEF - 1
SPD - 2
SEXY - 4
>>
>Name
Wasnug
>Camp
Blue
>Stats
HP - 4
STR - 1
DEF - 3
SPD - 1
SEXY - 1
>>
>Name
Yilthat
>Camp
Yellow

>Stats
HP-3
STR-1
DEF-3
SPD-2
SEXY-1
>>
>>981180
I assume YELLOW camp is actually RED camp.
>>
Hi all, there's another game that's probably OP's here >>980078. I've suggested that he have us all come into one or the other and have a game together, but no answer yet. Just letting you know.
>>
>>981554
OP here. Oddly enough, that is not my quest. It's eerily similar, though.
>>
In that case, I extend the same invitation to you and yours as I did at Shooters. The community for games like these is quite welcoming. https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.Rizon.Net&channel=%23Skirmish
>>
>>977361
Name: Scarper
Camp: Purple
HP-3
STR-3
DEF-2
SPD-2
SXY-0
If SXY needs minimum of 1 I'll drop my speed to 1
Let's go.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.