[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Takistan Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 487
Thread images: 48

File: takistan__572094.png (41KB, 319x213px) Image search: [Google]
takistan__572094.png
41KB, 319x213px
Welcome to Takistan Quest: THE REBOOT

After a long hiatus I have a chance to pick this up again and on a new board no less!

Lets hope Captcha wont kick my ass too bad and let me post with some speed!
>>
File: Clan allies map2.png (712KB, 1920x1342px) Image search: [Google]
Clan allies map2.png
712KB, 1920x1342px
Welcome to Takistan! A land with much mineral wealth.
The nation has been embroiled in civil war for years and now it is your time to stake by leading the TNLA against the pro western government!
Takistan info:
Population: 7.8 million 2010 est
GDP: 2.4 Billion USD
Language: Taki, Arabic, English and Russian.
Currency: Taki Dinar (TKD) USD and Iranian Rail.

Map:
Green: Tribal Clan Allies.
Blue Star: Homebase.
Red Star: US Marine Base
>>
Was Takistan Life not autistic enough for you already?
>>
File: 34t67oi.png (40KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
34t67oi.png
40KB, 180x180px
You are Hammad Al Zaruk.

You were born to a middle class family of farmers near Awdak.
You went to school in Takmyr and received a higher education.
However for some reason you decided to move to the countryside and become a goat herder.
Your views are of a nationalist sentiment and belive the government has sold out centuries of Taki tradition! So you formed the Takistan National Liberation Army! or the TNLA.
Your men hail from the tribal areas from the west of our nation. Men who are used to long stints living outdoors.
Bonuses: Endurance: All troops get an endurance bonus. +10
Men of the land: Your men know the land well and are used to moving around in rural areas: +2 movement speed in rural areas.
Tribal: Your tribal knowledge gives you an advantage when dealing with other Taki tribes. +10 to dealings with Taki tribesmen.

Personal stats:
Educated: Having gotten your higher education you have solid skills for assimilating new knowledge. +15 to learning
Known Languages:
Taki Arabic (Spoken and written)
Classical Arabic (Spoken and written)
Basic English (Spoken only)
Broken Persian (spoken only)
You are also gifted with speech. +2 to charisma.
Outdoors-men: Bonuses to living outdoors and moving in the countryside.
Goat Herder: You spend years among the goats and know them well. +10 to goat related production.
Crack Shot: You were given a Iranian Made G3A3 and have become adept at its use. +5 so G3 and variant use.
Revenge: Your family was murdered in a night attack. When critically wounded you can roll to recover combat capability.
Passport: You can now travel outside of Takistan, legally.

Wife:
Our wife was born in Lebanon but moved back to Takistan when she was 6 and lived in the mountains.
She tends animals, cooks, cleans, hunts and is a skilled homemaker.
She can also speak fluent Farsi.
>>
File: weapons-cache-samegrelo.jpg (125KB, 593x497px) Image search: [Google]
weapons-cache-samegrelo.jpg
125KB, 593x497px
Current budget is $18576.
(Note these are all unsaasigned, weapons used by fighters are not listed)
80 AKs
7 G3A3s
80 FALs
20 RPKs
20 PKMs
1 PPS
35 Pistols
30 Kevlar Vests
3 DSHKs with around 2600 rounds and 2 light mortars with 230 rounds.
1 ZPU-2 AA gun with 4 cans of ammunition.
55 Grad rockets with 3 individual launchers.
7 RPGs
210 RPG rockets
2 Strela-3 Launchers with 6 rockets
5 SPG-9s with 20 rounds
2 PSLs
200 Blocks of fuseless dynamite
90 RDG-5 Grenades
136 camouflage uniforms (Unassigned)
91 chest rigs of various origins (Unassigned)
20 Steel plate interceptors.
10 anti-personnel mines
11 anti-tank mines
1 Radio transmitter deck
1 Radio transmitter deck
12 hand held radios. (Need batteries)
25 Medkits

Forces compossition:
260 irregulars
50 regulars (5 squads of 10 with an RPG and PKM each)

Vehicles:
Your Personal Lada
3 light trucks
>>
File: afghan fort.jpg (30KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
afghan fort.jpg
30KB, 400x246px
Home Base:

We have set up in an old tribal fort that we renovated for ourselves use and plan to expand it.
Upgrades:
Private Quarters (Renovated, Wife)
Rebuilt walls
Rebuilt interior
Expanded living quarters (Can now support 100 regulars)
x4 Solar Pannels (Basic electrical use)
Basic Kitchen (Can hold up to 100 goats)
Goat stable
1 Goat tower
Garage with room for 5 vehicles.
Fuel Storage
Poppy processing equipment (Can make codeine and other painkillers)
Loom for weaving hemp fibers into cloth to be sold
A small Mosque
Underground food storage. Allows us to keep double the amount of food.
Hidden Weapons Cashe. Allows us to keep all our weapons out of sight.
A Proper Well
2 large fields
1 medium field
1 small field
65 Goats

A Small training camp that allows us to train 20 new regulars per year.
Upgrades:
Latrine +5 morale
Shooting Range +2 Marksmanship
Rocket Range (Allows for training of RPG Teams: 3 men, 2 launchers and a support man
Graveyard A place to bury our dead in accordance with tradition and Islam.
>>
File: Arma2_TK_CIV_scarf.jpg (47KB, 380x457px) Image search: [Google]
Arma2_TK_CIV_scarf.jpg
47KB, 380x457px
Allies:

Allies:
Hazi Tribe
Numbers: Unknown

The Umazi tribe has allied with us in order to help preserve their traditional lands and tribal values and culture.
Numbers: Unknown

Zaruk Tribe (Our home tribe)
Numbers: Potentially several thousand.

The Eastern Christians
Numbers: Several Hundred
>>
File: Flag_of_Jihad_svg.png (16KB, 278x137px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Jihad_svg.png
16KB, 278x137px
Enemies:

Now, for the list of our enemies.
First and foremost:
The Takistani Army!
Strength: 50 000 est.
Weaponry: Arms acquired from various suppliers. Mostly soviet era arms.
Transport: ranges from Trucks to APCs.
HQ: Takmyr high command.

Enemy:
US marines
The US has set up a base south of Takmyr to support the government.
Strength: 700-1000 marines est.
Weaponry: US made arms
Transport: Trucks, Humvees and C-27J Spartans.
HQ: Maharami Marine base.

We sent some scouts to their base and they reported seeing Cobra Attack helicopters.

The Takistani Emirate
Radical Jihadists from both Takistan and around the world have come to rebuild the caliphate. Something are are opposed to.
Strength: 300-500 est
Weaponry: unknown
Transport: Unknown
HQ: unknown.

You recently found out that the leader of the ISIS in Iraq has sent one of his most trusted lieutenants to support the Emirate. The man in question is only known as "The Butcher of Fallujah." He also said that he will send over 1000 men to Takistan and called for other movements to send men as well.
>>
This quest looks dope, I'll bite.
>>
File: 1387591629776.jpg (349KB, 1280x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1387591629776.jpg
349KB, 1280x1124px
Previously:

We attacked a fortified Emirate Base Camp and captured a large stockpile of weapons and killed 42 fighters and a Regional Commander

We attacked a Saudi owned Mine on Hazi land. it was operating without their consent and we used it to seal our alliance. We captured some solar pannels and weapons.

We attacked a Emirate mountian base and killed 75 fighters and secured a large amount of arms.

We met a country doctor who agreed to aid us by buting medicine we produce and he will do his best to treat our wounded men.

We also went back to our home village and had our parents play matchmaker and we found a fine young lady named Jhaslima Al-Zaruk. We paid a dowry of 5 rifles and had our wedding a week later. However our Cousin had a wedding himself the same day and while he was attending a wedding party your uncles house was hit by a missile, killed him and 57 members of your family:
Your Uncle
Your cousin Muhammud
His bride
Your 6 other cousins
Your other Uncle
Your other Aunt
46 other members of your extended family and the head of the Local Police who was a friend of your uncle. The only survivor was your aunt and she is rather badly injured.

It is unknown who was directly responsible for firing the missile. The US with their drones? The Takistani Airforce? What we do know is that the Takistani army arrived without explanation the next day and buried the remains of your uncles house with a bulldozer.

You gave the remaining cash you had to the village chief to build a proper memorial for the dead and to renovate the local mosque.

Your donation was rewarded with the re-dedication of the local mosque minaret to you.

We established an Alliance with the Christians in the far East of Takistan

Your wife moved in to our homebase.
>>
File: 1408422945595.jpg (51KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1408422945595.jpg
51KB, 434x428px
It is spring now and we need to choose what crops to plant. We currently have have the following.
2 large fields
1 medium field
1 small field
And we have the following crops.
Potatoes (Food Crop)
Hemp (Fibrous crop, for making cloth)
Poppies (To be processed into medicines and cold Pure Cash crop)

Now once the crops are planted our irregulars will come and we will need to make some construction choices:

Pick 2
1 Buy some mechanical tools for our garage.
2 With the fort rebuilt we can expand it now. Pick one
a Donkey stable
b Expanded living quarters to support 50 more regulars.
c base tunnel network. We already have hidden underground storage this will connect them.
d Anti Air defenses. Note this will significantly increase the chances of us being located and or attacked.
3 Expand the small field to a medium field
4 Expand a Medium field to a large field
5 Build a small field to be planted next year.
6 Send up to 20 irregulars to the training camp to become regulars.
7 Expand the training camp:
a Build a Marching trail
b Build a camp site (Allows training of 50 regulars at a time)
c Build an obstacle course
d Build a Sniper range: Allows training of sniper teams (Sniper and spotter) Requires Rifle for one each team.
e Build a Mortar range: Allows training of mortar teams (2 mortar operators and 1 spotter) Requires Mortar.
f Build a Grenade range: Allows training in use of grenades for our regulars.
g Build a Machine gun range: Allows training for our machine gunners.
8 Other (Suggestion box)
>>
Ok so I looked over most of the stuff.
I think priority uno would be to get batteries for the radios and give both the radios and 50 camoflauge suits to our regulars.

Beyond that settlement improvment and setting up dedicated outposts in allied territory seems like the best way to spread and ensure our influence on the rural regions.

But really we need some way to rile up the urban population. I think that will be the big kicker.
>>
>>977439
Ok, I think expanding the small field of poppies and biulding the tunnel network seems like the best investment at the moment. There is lots of good stuff... priorities, priorities.
>>
Tunnel network is vital. The ability to discretely move supplies is a godsend with where we are right now.

>Anti Air Defenses will significantly increase chances of being located and attacked

How, exactly?
>>
>>977482
Anti air defenses need exposure to the air silly, the enemies have planes and drones to spot things like this. We would need to biuld encasements first so they are both concealed and protected.
>>
File: 1408368698857.png (36KB, 690x539px) Image search: [Google]
1408368698857.png
36KB, 690x539px
>>977453
The urban populations are mostly Sunni and people in the areas outside Takmyr and Zargabad (Ourselves included) are Shia and historically we have never gotten along.

You need to decide what gets planted in each field, but be ware, depending on what you choose will affect how much money we make and how much food we have.

To find batteries you would need to go into Zargabad and find out who sells them.
>>977482
The ZPU would be visible from the air and could be seen by aircraft, drones or Satellite photos.
>>
>>977506
Shot the religious schism is really going to hurt us, if we can't gain at least sympathy from the city populations then whenever we hold a city in the future the citizens will hate us and help the enemy.

damn middle East and all it's complications.

Then again we allied with the Christians. If we shift the focus and importance to nationalism and tradition then the religious aspect won't hold so much weight.
>>
>>977502
>setting up AA positions without fortification and concealment

You what?

>>977506
>The ZPU would be visible from the air and could be seen by aircraft, drones or Satellite photos.

Fair, but I don't see why that precludes there being pairs of dinguses sitting around in bushes with a Strela in a box. Helicopter gunships are so ludicrously dangerous that not having some counter to them set up is inviting certain death, especially since we have a centralized base.
>>
>>977525
>shot
Autocorrect protects the children from harm. What a hero
>>
>>977506
>The ZPU would be visible from the air and could be seen by aircraft, drones or Satellite photos.

Nigger you can literally throw a tarp over it
>>
>>977526
Yup, my thoughts as well. However we would need to set up the defences so they don't look like defences, in addition to providing proficient fortifications for all of our instilations. Meaning that properly setting up heavy equipment with the kind of incognito vibe will naturally take more work, let's leave it for later when we have a bigger workforce and more funds.
>>
>>977526
We currently lack the tool for building a suitable structure. We are relegated to mud bricks and earthworks only. Also few trees grow in the desert.
>>
>>977533
Then when it comes time to use them, they will be completely open to counterattack. It's not a long term solution.
>>
>>977560

If the time comes to use them then we've already been located and attacked, so they can't exactly increase the chances of that happening now can they.
>>
File: Zargabad_1.jpg (269KB, 1024x603px) Image search: [Google]
Zargabad_1.jpg
269KB, 1024x603px
>>977554
Also, forgot to say, if you do build AA defenses then you will need to roll each season for detection, so far everything you have done has been under the radar.

So are we just not planting any crops this year?
>>
>>977549
"Two dinguses sitting around in the bushes with a Strela in a box" is not a lot of work to do in exchange for standing a chance against Cobras shredding the place with Vulcans.

>>977554
>We currently lack the tool for building a suitable structure.

We don't have shovels?

I'm not sure if I follow. You don't need to build Flak Towers to house light anti aircraft guns or MANPADS. For a suitable anti aircraft defense network for the level of operation we're on anyways all you need are about a dozen people watching the skies and people standing around ready to take Strelas out of boxes in the bushes and use them. In order for this to be easily detectable whoever's looking would need to be a psychic.
>>
>>977581

Plant poppies so we can manufacture heroin to take the edge off of our miserable lives.
>>
>>977592
Well then I'm guessing op is talking about heavy anti air solutions. In which case I would whole heartedly agree on light to medium AA investment.

>>977579
Fortifications help in the installation lasting against anything except bombs and artillery or tanks. In addition to near invulnerability against small arms.

>>977581
But you said we already planted shit and it's time for construction. Wut?
>>
>>977581
Ooooooh what do we plant in each field?
Large field for taters
Medium for hemp
Small for poppies

Expand the poppy field so it's medium, then biuld tunnels. That's my vote.
>>
File: Arma2_TK_INS_aa.jpg (49KB, 380x457px) Image search: [Google]
Arma2_TK_INS_aa.jpg
49KB, 380x457px
>>977592
We already have MANPADS as ready defenses (Albeit with a lack of training) and our shepherds in the area watching for us. However what is listed in the upgrade is Heavy AA that requires construction and preparation that would draw attention. If you wanted to properly hide the ZPU or any other heavy peace of AA that you but you need to be able to build a collapsible structure around it like the Northern Alliance used to do.

The ZPU could also be mounted on the back of a truck, however we also lack the tools for that.

>>977617
We have two large fields, would that be potatoes for both?
>>
>>977621
Yeah taters for both so we can gift tribes and create a surplus in our storerooms in event of a seige or opportunity to help allies or innocents. Cause we be benevolent and shit.

That or poppies, I dunno, I'm torn but leaning taters.

Also thanks for specifying that it's a heavy AA instillation.
>>
>>977621
You writing op?

Anybody else gonna vote?

Is this thread already dead?

Find out next time on Jersey shore.
>>
>>977439
Send 20 men to train and build tunnel network.
Plant potatos in the large fields, poppies in the small and hemp in the medium
>>
File: @dayz_zargabad.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
@dayz_zargabad.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>977637
Ok, Ill take potatoes unless I get another vote for the large field.

So far we have for our two actions:
x1 Expand the small field to a large one.
x2 for tunnel network

With our irregulars returning from their family homes with their respective tribes we begin construction and finish planting our crops.
We also end the spring with a net count of 68 goats.

Now as we move to summer we begin the fighting season. Pick 2
1. Send some of our irregulars (Up to 20) to our training camp. (Specify what type of units) We can train Infantry squads and Tank Hunters.
2 We can muster our allies (Or go it alone) and attack one of our enemies. (Specify Who and where)
3 We can travel anywhere within Takistan. For example we could go and see our family or go to a City to look for goods, news and intelligence.
4 Travel outside Takistan. (Where why and how long?) Note: You cannot pick this option with option 3.
5 "Spend time" with your wife and try to make a baby.
6 Attempt to seek out new tribal allies.
>>
>>977737
Seek tribal allies and visit town to by some supplies. Really I want those batteries, and perhaps some other miscilanious helpful knicknacks, explosives or equipment.
>>
>>977749
Oh shit! That reminds me we should also get mortars and engineer equipment.

If we train two more squads of men next season then we could make one a heavy support squad with mortars and another combat engineers.

I'm salivating from the possibilities.
>>
>>977737
Send twenty men to train as infantry and go to town to purchase batteries
>>
File: 03.jpg (29KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
29KB, 800x500px
>>977730
You can send men to the camp year round, however the training will take two season no matter when you send them. Be wary the irregulars go home in the winter.
>>977749
Alright, Ill wait to give the others a chance to vote as well.
>>
>>977737
Let's try to build up, and seek new tribal allies. With ISIS apparently making a significant move soon we'll want as many friends as possible for when they first hit the beach.

What kind of goods and news and intelligence can we look for in the city? If possible I think it would be a good idea to find out more about where the ISIS guy is planning to commit so we can foil him there.
>>
>>977781
Now that you mentioned the time it takes to train I'll switch gaining allies to training 20 regulars.
>>
>>977789
Unless of course we can only train infantry and anti tank, I really want those specialized units.
>>
Looks like a cool quest. I would have liked to get in on this from the beginning
>>
>>977769
>>977777
>>977792
In order to train specialized units you need the proper training facilities at your training camp and/or the correct training manuals that you can find on the internet. Note you can only have internet access in the cities.
>>977749
>>977777
>>977788
You can only find out what is available in the city by traveling there at the moment. What is available changes regularly.
So let me count the votes:
x3 Seek out allies. (If this is chosen the first person to suggest a direction (North South southwest etc) from our base to begin searching.)
x2 Send men off to training.
x1 Going to the city
If there is no more votes Ill start up the next post.

And pick a Direction to start searching, see the map above.
>>
>>977848
Let's search for allies East, there's a whole lot of nothin in that direction, pretty tribey to me. Also sad times, we won't be getting those batteries yet.
>>
>Current budget is $18576.
>(Note these are all unassigned, weapons used by fighters are not listed)
>70 AKs
>5 G3A3s
>76 FALs
>20 RPKs
>18 PKMs
>1 PPS
>35 Pistols
>10 Kevlar Vests
>3 DSHKs with around 2600 rounds and 2 light mortars with 230 rounds.
>1 ZPU-2 AA gun with 4 cans of ammunition.
>55 Grad rockets with 3 individual launchers.
>5 RPGs
>210 RPG rockets
>2 Strela-3 Launchers with 6 rockets
>5 SPG-9s with 20 rounds
>2 PSLs
>200 Blocks of fuseless dynamite
>90 RDG-5 Grenades
>116 camouflage uniforms (Unassigned)
>71 chest rigs of various origins (Unassigned)
>20 Steel plate interceptors.
>10 anti-personnel mines
>11 anti-tank mines
>1 Radio transmitter deck
>1 Radio transmitter deck
>12 hand held radios. (Need batteries)
>25 Medkits

Force Composition will be updated at the end of winter.

>>977868
Going East, past lake Ghadr, you find two tribes.
The Darod tribe they wander the desert between Salak Darya and Ghadr. They are poor, nomadic and dependent on their sheep and goats, they grow no crops.

The Yafa tribe. Their ancestors were allied to the mongols long ago when Islam first came to Takistan but since have fallen from their place of prominence. They are mainly located in the village of al-Yafa. (Almost due east of Zargabad) While not particularly large is has been their home for almost 3000 years along with other small villages in the area
>>
>>977932
Both have their merits, but we should go for the weak nomadic tribe, they can provide the most intelligence over a larger area, and it'll be easier to woo them with gifts and promises of a better future. The argument can still be made with the other tribe, but they probably don't cover as much ground.
>>
>>977932
The Darod tribe they wander the desert between Salak Darya and Ghadr. They are poor, nomadic and dependent on their sheep and goats, they grow no crops.

Woo these niggers
>>
Do we have to choose between the tribes?
>>
>>978000
Probably, unless the op says otherwise, why wouldn't we pick both?

It probably isn't an option, so choose what suits you best my man. And explain your position so as to support your position. Because democracy.
>>
>>977949
>>977992
>>978000
>>978020
Sorry browser crashed, I tried to download 60 TBs of hijab porn.
Yes you need t pick on tribe and roll a d50+10
>>
Rolled 16 + 10 (1d50 + 10)

>>978056
Nice going.

I'm going for the darod, give me your energy anons.
>>
>>978056

I kind of like the Yafa tribe but going to vote with the other guys and go with Darod
>>
Rolled 24 + 10 (1d50 + 10)

>>978056
>>978085

Forgot to roll
>>
>>978056
So is it just one roll? How do the dice work btw.
>>
Camouflage for anti-air in Vietnam was easily achieved with camo netting, but we do not have the advantage of jungle cover. False rocks can be used to that effect, but they will need to be specially designed in order to avoid being picked up by thermal cameras. As long as the aircraft operates within range of the MANPAD, (which is not a given if it is American) the MANPAD is a better choice for an insurgency.
>>
>>978110
So the only viable strategy to applying heavy AA instilations is when we have complete authority and control within a large area, essentially we have to be on the level of an independent state with some kind of air presence.

Good to know.
>>
>>978124
Well, yes and no. If moving material is easy in the area, then AA has a use, as a very limited fuck-you to any incoming planes. In a large offensive, such as destroying a base, it can be very useful to force CAS to cancel sorties.
>>
File: l_35_1366024766.jpg (62KB, 700x299px) Image search: [Google]
l_35_1366024766.jpg
62KB, 700x299px
>>978064
>>978085
Right so 26+34/2=30
>>978095
Rolls are subjective to their actions for example, while this was a d50 combat is 3d20s.
Moving on.

You send out missives to the Darod elders. it takes time due to their nomadic nature but in time you find them.
You are taken to a large tent amidst the hot sands of the Takhari desert. You speak with the elders and tell them your position. But it seems they have already come with a list of demands. 120 years ago they were driven out of their farming lands on the west bank of Salak Darya north of Chalang loyal to the king of the time. However they were mercenaries from Karzeghistan, making them racial aliens. These Karzeghis were also loyal to the socialist government during the 70s and 80s.

What they ask is for a small sum of $2000 dollars to buy ammunition and have our aid to ethnically cleanse their villages and let them move back in to their traditional lands and that if we over take the government that we will support their claims to their lands.
>>
>>978136
So if we can put heavy AA on a truck...

Nigga if we outfit the trailer of a semi to conceal AA or artillery.

Holy shit master plan is forming my nigga.
>>
>>978144
Absolutely give them the money, but argue for moving the other ethnicities inhabiting the west side of the river to a different location instead of killing them all. I prefer relocation to genocide. Subjugation works too.

Oh yes and we should totally recognize their claim.
>>
>>978161

I'll back this
>>
It is always the goal of an insurgency to set itself up as the de facto government in a location. You cannot achieve revolution without this control. This is always hard to do, but it does not always require military force at all times. Simple acts of criminality and resistance can be useful in weakening an enemy. Much time and effort might be spent on simply evading checkpoints and patrols.
>>
>>978146
A ZPU-2 is hardly heavy AA. Hell it hardly has the engagement range to attack anything but very low flying helicopters. Anything that can be called "heavy" gets put on a tank chassis.

>>978161
Relocate them to where? Subjugation seems more plausible. If they don't like it they can get a mass grave, otherwise the fields can always use more hands.
>>
>>978171
I'm pretty sure we have already achieved this in our area. This is good news.
>>
>>978175
Heavy for us anyways. Well whatever it was a passing thought.

And I was thinking to move them further south or to the other side of the river.
>>
>>978177
That is good news. It will be important to also safeguard the easy flow of money, supplies and men. If we use these things that come from outside of our area of control, it might be good to weaken the enemy in these areas as well.
>>
>>978161
We will need to see what other parties think of this offensive as well. There might be people that are very friendly to the Karzeghis, and there might be people who would not like the Darod to expand to this land, out of fear. Tribal alliances are long to make and quick to break.
>>
>>978204
Good point, but I still don't want to genocide people. I would rather give them 4000 in dosh and recognize their claim. Screw killing people for no reason. Then again we really can't avoid it via proxy...

Yeah subjugation would probably be the best bet. And we shouldn't help them with it either if we are serious about unity. It should be via proxy.

I said I'd be willing to give them 4k. What do you say?
>>
>>978204
To this end, we should endeavor to be seen as preferable to the surrounding tribes than the Karzeghis. If they are neutral to us but hate the government, it might be useful in garnering respect if we can hurt the local government, as a show of strength.
>>
>>978231
So fund the darod to further their own agenda in exchange for loyalty and Intel support, we weaken the local government in that area as a method of furthering our own agenda and then the darod increase their influence by coincidence.

Genius.
>>
>>978228
The cost of $2000 , or $4000 is not likely to be the only costs. Operating in this way may draw heat on our group from the local government, depending on how often tribal strife happens in this area. What kind of response we might expect would be good to know.
And if we are to subjugate these people, we must eliminate the fighting-age males in the group. They are the most likely to fight. We need more information on both our tribal ally and tribal enemy. I'm proposing a scouting mission.
>>
File: greensearegion.jpg~original.jpg (51KB, 800x645px) Image search: [Google]
greensearegion.jpg~original.jpg
51KB, 800x645px
Some notes here before you make your call.
Karzeghistan currently exists on rightful Taki soil and the government tacitly acknowledges their claims on our lands. The Karzeghi are sunni and have been used like Cossacks to enforce sunni rule over the shia population for over a century and make up about 11% of the army and air force.
Also the local shias dont like them for the above reasons.
>>
>>978253
11%, eh? That can be worrying. Are there larger minorities in the army? As well, how often are tribal fights in Takistan?
>>
>>978244
Hmmm. Good point.

Yo op could we give them an 'advisor' as well perhaps? Bassicly a direct spy. Just to sweeten the deal? Who knows maybe they will actually benefit from the military advice.

>>978253
Ergh. This Sunni Shia bullshit is seriously stupid. Let's just fuck them up because they need to get out of our country.

I'm more in favor of not letting the religious shit infect our operations too terribly much. That will just end up making our message anti unity and shit. Not stable for a country.
>>
File: turksbtfo.png (893KB, 1261x639px) Image search: [Google]
turksbtfo.png
893KB, 1261x639px
>>977932
How many trained men do we have OP?
I was thinking of having our forces consist of this in order to effectively macromanage if we survive this ordeal: (we can leave it flexible for change.)

Infantry squad: 4 battle rifles, 1 AK, 5 grenades

Assault squad: 2 AKs, 1 light/medium machine guns, 1 battlerifle, 2 grenade per man, 1 block dynatmite

Engineer squad: 1 rpg + pistol, 1 light/medium machinegun, 2 tank-mines, 2 anti-personnel mine, 3 grenades, 2 blocks of dynamite, 1 medkit, 3 battle-rifles
>>
>>978275
We have 260 irregulars and 50 regulars whom have received training.

These regulars are arranged into squads of ten with a machine gun in each along with a RPG. Logically we could split these into 10 squads of your sizing, assuming we have the equipment.
>>
>>978275
We've got 50 lifers, 260 nasty-girl equivalents. We're being organized as mostly defensive so far. I'm not sure we're so organized or supplied yet that we should specialize squads.
>>
>>978274
Tribal loyalties will likely win out over part-timers, less so for regulars. That being said, religion is useful in maintaining unity over a large force. We can't allow our base to fraction if we expand, so we need some sort of unity beyond the tribe.
>>
>>978275
>>978286
>>978290
Op said we need the relevant training facilities for specialized units.

>>978275
Also no, those squads are far too small. Our spread is already pretty good. But we do need better medical and signaling equipment.
>>
>>978305
The classics for controlling such troops are drug addiction, holding their families "hostage" or requiring their service for their continued housing / survival and lastly, ideological fanaticism but that takes years to establish.
>>
>>978275
>>978286
In total we have 50 men and sent another 20 for training. But they wont be ready until the end of winter

Currently we only have the facilities and know how to train infantry squads and RPG teams.
>>978273
Most of the army is a mix of Taki shia and sunni tribsmen with the odd non-taki but the Karzeghi are the largest sizable minority save for Christians if you count the displaced.

The Darod want revenge they have suffered indignity after indignity for generations. They want their land back, paid in blood.
>>
>>978309
For signalling, we could rely on coloured flares or some other technique (we could make a formal "runner" group of those too young to fight, that could also serve as couriers and shit). As these could be gotten by us, with some difficulty.

Or we could continue trying to establish sufficient supplies of batteries and radios to use them. However we run the risk of intercepted communications and jamming.
>>
>>978305
I'm just saying that we will not be able to sustain even a democracy if we do not try and take secular approaches to forming the new nation.

Religious unity is not unity unless everyone follows that religion. And this country we are revolting against is unstable largely because of religious persecution. Why is our organization primarily Shia?

We need to realize this and compensate.

I know I'm projecting. Hard. But fuck it it's my honest opinion mkay.
>>
>>978331
I get that it's your opinion. That's fine. I just don't see the ability for us to find common ground on a secular government, considering we're rebelling against the current government for being too Western.
>>
>>978331
Rural areas of Takistan are mainly Shia while the urbanites are mainly Sunni as is the current government. However we did establish an alliance with the Christians even if not all of them are ethnic Takis.
>>
>>978330
Oooooh. How about an auxiliary morse code telegraph network. Or what about reflections from mirrors? Or dog whistles.

We have radios with no batteries.
We need batteries.

>>978337
If we are going Isis tier genocide I need to know so I Rip off my serious mask and get into the psycho groove.
>>
>>978337
Well, maybe that isn't the right way of looking at it.

We aren't rebelling because the government is western, rather because they haven't been careful to protect the parts of our culture that were superior.

We are rebelling because we are afraid of becoming a satellite state of the US or anywhere else until they drain us of all our worth. That the resources of our nation should be mobilised for the use of our nation not to fuel the excesses of another.

This links in with the fact that we have attacked illegally ran Saudi businesses, our attacks on the caliphate and generally are a more "wholesome" group than the ruling party.

We could even argue that the government has failed to deal with these illegal businesses, these other illegal groups like the caliphate.
>>
I think that it would benefit us if we could subjugate the Karzhegis in the Darod's location. The local governments response to all of this, while something to worry about, is more a worry for the Darod instead of us. They're staying in the area, we're merely operating with them.
So, we can move on to the issue of feasibility. Can we do it? If so, how much are we going to need to spend?

For both of those questions, we need an answer to their estimated fighting strength and knowledge of the AO and the routes to it. We need scouts.
>>
File: americancoups.jpg (807KB, 3300x1619px) Image search: [Google]
americancoups.jpg
807KB, 3300x1619px
>>978345
Flesh out the political landscape for us OP, being once a cityboy college intellectual I would assume we would know how hard has our country been fucked over by imperialism?

Pic slightly related.

>>978362
Considering that we haven't allied with these radical jihadis and for all we know there isn't a huge outcry to do so, we can cherrypick our religious message to transform our radicalism into righteous justice rather than marauding revenge at all costs.
>>
>>978354
The problem with all forms of communication we have any real access to is that they can be destroyed by our enemies with great efficiency.

Radio signals can be tracked, allowing for precise bombing.

Flares and smoke also suffer from high visibility.

Whistles suffer from lacking significant range and detail, though would be good for basic squad level stuff.

Reflections from mirrors won't work on cloudy days or without line of sight. That would also be a minor problem for certain other methods but generally that is about it.

Lastly are two more insane ideas; messenger dogs and messenger birds.

Dogs for inter-squad level communication and birds for communication between bases. Assuming there are no predators for the birds and that the dogs are trained well enough to avoid running through active combat / to not be scared by gunfire. Then the system will work well.
>>
>>978376
Agreed, but right now we are talking about how we are going to help the dark or not.

I say we argue for subjugation instead of genocide, recognize their claim, and fund them 3k instead of 2k.

Let's go off the deep end with this one.

We will do scouting no doubt, but I want to commit to this.

>>978394
These are cool ideas, but the birds could be tracked. I think the dogs are also a good idea, trained hounds are dope.
The birds should only be used sparsely if we're going to have them I think.
>>
>>978404
Birds may be trackable but are fairly hard to intercept. Once in flight unless they bring in trained hunting birds, like falcons.

We would however need a proper aviary and a trainer / keeper for each base. Which could be quite annoying.
>>
>>978404
>dark
Darod
>>
>>978394
I think radio communication is the key standard. We can't operate well against the army without it. If we can't have it due to being unable to hide our transmissions, we need to increase radio usage in civilian hands in our area, as cover. Or we can find a technological workaround. A decent Yagi antenna will produce a narrowband radio signal to a specific direction, or we could look at microwave comms.
>>
>>978362
>illegally ran Saudi businesses
The mine was run legally in the eyes of the government, but not with the consent of the tribe.
>>978376
With our numbers we could easily, with the Darod militia fighters, over-run the small settlements along the river. bear in mind that the civilians will probably flee in the opposite direction you attack, IE attack from the north and they will run south for safety. Also depending on the time of year it will affect how many people are in said settlements.
>>978394
You bring up some fine points anon, however I know that in islam dogs are considered unclean, I dont know the shia in particular feel about them.
>>978378
I can give you a write up in a moment if you like.
>>
>>978394
Any form of communication is vulnerable to interception. You're going to have to accept a flaw somewhere.

The Takistan army isn't some high speed low drag western military that can find you on a tracker and drop a paveway on you, they're a third world shithole that drops dumb bombs where they like. Radios are perfectly fine for normal communication. A marine base that's housing a battalion at most isn't going to be high speed either.
>>
>>978354
Not something we can produce in our homeground, needs to be looted or shipped to us. Which brings in the bigger question of logistical support, within and without. At the very least start communicating with the closest rebel group to perhaps establish ourselves and our wish to help.

>>978144
I'm thinking...we don't know how strong the Karzeghis ties are to the socialist governments of te 70s and 80s, but perhaps we can foster some support by adopting a strong anti-imperialist message. We don't have to be socialist (yet), but doing this will touch some key sentiments regardless who they are in this country.

>>978415
Yes pls.
>>
>>978412
Yeah, this guy gets it.
We already have a civilian friendly platform were running, let's use it.
Anyways guys. Focus. Stay on target let's bant another time, I want the plot to move forward for the love of god
>>
>>978415
According to this site;
https://islamictext.wordpress.com/dogs-in-the-maliki-madhab/

The keeping of hunting or watch dogs is permissible. These are of a similar purpose and thus can be used as well.

>>978416
They don't need to be all that advanced to track radio signals of most kinds to their origins, the technique and technology has existed since the second world war. Once they have that they just need to aim their guns in the right place and boom, we haven't got shit communications anymore.

Admittedly, so long as the radio team keeps moving the bombardment will never hit them.
>>
>>978378
In pre Islamic takistan the population was a mix of central Asian and Slavic. But about 1100 years ago the Arab armies of Islam settled and occupied the region. Setting up an Emirate. Even though there was a civil war each time a Emir died that flared up the tribal conflicts. This was until about 700 years ago when the Emir declared that Sunni islam was the true islam. While he set up islamic school in Takmyr and Zargabad the majority of the population promptly ignored him continued to practice Persian influenced Shis islam while maintaining Taki culture. The Emir then paid tens of thousands (This number is probably an exaggeration but it is the only historical recorded number) of Karzeghi horsemen to enforce his rule. During this time one event took place where the Emir rounded up 50 prominent Shia Poets and beheaded them all in Takmyr. Until about 120 years ago these mercenaries and their families lived in Takmyr or traveled between Takistan and Karzeghistan on the Emir's dime.
But Sudiyyad the 3rd granted them the lands along the west bank of Salak Darya to have a permanent loyalist group in the area. Displacing the locals.
It was after this time that the Emir's cultivated close ties with the British for fear of the newly formed soviet union. The British supplied the Takistani Royal Army with arms and training. But in 1969 a Soviet back coup toppled the government and, like most communists, they executed the royal family. The west supplied various royalist groups with arms and funds but by the late 80s the socialist government collapsed from lack of support from the USSR. After that the UN helped set up and fund a new democratic government that we have today, made up of the mainly Sunni intelligentsia of the former Emirate.
Note, the Emirate of today has nothing to do with the historical Emirate, they wish to establish the Caliphate in Takistan.

However most of this went on without the input of the Shia majority in the rural areas. Mainly the socialist built schools and army outposts in the countryside, most of both are now defunct.
>>
>>978439
The Takistan army might be based on Arab armies, but even they presumably aren't so incompetent that they're going to waste time triangulating radio transmissions to lob shells at some random place people might not even be anymore. Radios on unused frequencies do perfectly fine for our current numbers and organization. Hell, cell phones would work perfectly fine.
>>
>>978477
Cell phones would work very well. Unless they shut down the network in the area but that would piss off the, moderately, well-off people in the city.
>>
>>978469
Right so the government and the caliphate are priority number one.

The karzhegi should also be taken care of, but it's not like they weren't just doing their jobs. If anything they should be pushed out. And fuck it let's biuld a wall too.
>>
File: notdoneyet.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
notdoneyet.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>978426
YOU SON OF A DONKEYFUCKER! WE HAVE PEOPLE'S LIVES DEPENDING ON US AND YOU WANT TO ACT SOLELY TO ADVANCE THE "PLOT"!! ALLAH, WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE SUCH A MONGREL COMRADE?! PERHAPS YOU WANT TO LEAD OUR WARRIORS IN A HEROIC CHARGE LIKE MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him) AT BADR, BUT YOU AND I ARE NOT THE PROPHET AND WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS ON OUR SIDE OR NOT, EVEN ALLAH (praise be unto him) HIMSELF! CAMMEL PISS DRINKER!
>>
>>978496
Point taken.
Also slow clap.
Role play on point.
>>
Also, hate to blow up another discussion but the weapons in reserve that we do have are largely AKs. Usually insurgents want to engage at about 400 to 500 meters in most favorable middle eastern terrain to make sure maximum damage is delivered but minimally sustained. Honestly battle rifles and designated marksmen are more specialized for this role.

The application of assault rifles in an insurgency should look for 300-cqc engagement that's fast, dirty, and hopefully ambush/defensive in an urban setting for maximum effectiveness.

Alright I satiated my autism for the moment. What are we going to do with the darod? I already cast my vote.
>>
>>978531
My apologies, Im just trying to give everyone a chance to process the new info.

it seems that we are going to pay them at least 2000 but I dont know if the plan is to subjugate or slaughter them yet.
>>
>>978545
Yeah no I totally get it dude, do your thing. But for anyone advocating for slaughter I will through my moral fisticuffs at your computer screen senpai.

I still just want to proxy them and not get directly involved in their personal agenda.

I would much rather attack that area and let the darod seep in and subjugate.
>>
Since we have the numbers along with the Darod militiamen, I propose that we approach them with an all out show of force to intimidate. We use our character's oratory skill to ask them to surrender peacefully and garner support by playing the anti-imperialist tune. Play on their socialist loyalties in the past, and perhaps even on how we are being much more lenient regarding how we are treating them then what the Darod were planning.

>>978552
The Darod are willing to genocide the fuck out of them. I'm thinking sparing some room for these guys back at our crib or something.
>>
>>978552
Oh yeah and I would recognize their claim.
>>
>>978559
Actually your ideas are dope. I'll back em.

But what do you think the terms of the agreement will be? I say accept all demands but just try to twist their arm for subjugation instead of genocide.
>>
>>978559

This sounds good
>>
>>978574
If you want to try and convince the Darod roll 1d50+10.
>>
Rolled 2 + 10 (1d50 + 10)

>>978580
Fug yeah let's roll for it boys
>>
>>978559
I support this
>>
Rolled 1 + 10 (1d50 + 10)

>>978580
>>
Rolled 16 (1d50)

>>978580
>>
>>978584
SAVE
PLEASE
>>
Rolled 23 + 10 (1d50 + 10)

>>978580
>>
>>978588
I can't wake up
>>
I say we just slaughter then. Were going to shoot them in the army or when we take back our clay from down south. May as we'll get started now.
>>
>>978598
Yes, and alienate the masses. We'll be used as a propaganda piece for pro-government groups and will attract only scum for recruitment. I say if this doesn't go well, we strong arm them.
>>
Our numbers are 12,11,26, and 33. I doubt we made it, but where you at OP?
>>
>>978598
>>978604
Trump policy is better than Hitler policy.
The ethnic minorities that do survive in addition to sympathizers will be a major pain in the ads to deal with. Our regime will never stand strong. A trump policy enrages however rebellion is Still less likely.

Also muh morals
>>
Do we get bonuses by waving our AKs around? Maybe roleplay some negotiation?
>>
>>978584
>>978604
You actually represent the majority of the population.
>>978588
>>978589
>>978593
Ooh! Two failed rolls........
Well, the Darod are unimpressed.
"They are thieves! Generations of them! If we do not finish them once and for all they will come back with tanks and airplanes! They will kill us all!"
"Are we going to wait for our children or grandchildren to take back what is ours?"
"We must drive them out! Not just from the river banks but from Takistan herself! These aliens come here, drink our water, eat from our orchards and when they tax us the money goes to given them more arms to hold us down!"
"They did the same to our grandfathers and grandmothers! Allah demands revenge!"
Half of the congregation of elders is now suspicious of you. The others now seem to be a bit hostile.
>>
>>978638
Motherfuckers.
I really don't want to actively engage in genocide. I'll pay them extra. 4k for an alliance in the exchange of information in addition to supporting their claim. But we won't actively support their agenda by means of genocide.
>>
>>978652
Oh. Wait a minute. We could just disguise Ourselves as darod troops if we ever need to help them.

So I guess we can agree to their terms just fine!

I was really not wanting to tangle up our agenda and mission in genocide. That shit leads to instability if you can't cover it up via proxy.

But if we just disguise Ourselves as darod. Then we don't really sacrifice much.

So yeah tl;dr I'm completely fine with accepting their original terms.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d50)

>>978638
"WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT ALLAH DEMANDS REVENGE! ARE YOU THE PROPHET (peace be upon him)?! WE ARE HERE BECAUSE YOU CANNOT TAKE BACK YOUR LAND WITHOUT US. ARE THE WE THE SAVAGES THAT THE IMPERIALISTS CLAIM US TO BE? THAT THE WAHABISTS AND JIHADISTS PROVE ON A DAILY BASIS? WE DO THIS MY WAY OR NOT AT ALL."
>>
>>978683
Whoops didn't mean to post that. Was planning on swaying the Darod elders on our side again.
>>
>>978691
It makes sense tho...
I dunno I don't want to stoke the fire more. We can just genocide with them under their name and not take the blame.
>>
>>978700
JUST ROLL THE DAMN DICE YOU MONG!
>>
Rolled 8 + 10 (1d50 + 10)

>>978704
Okaaaaaay
Stoking the fires...
Praying to dice gods...
>>
>>978712
Dice gods hate me.

We are doomed unless some other anon saves my shit roll
>>
>>978712
IT WAS YOUR LACK OF FAITH THAT DID THIS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 04.jpg (49KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
49KB, 800x500px
Oh my.

Well the Darod dont particularly care how you dress during the upcoming conflict.

What they propose is that during Eid al-Fitr when most of the men from the army will be home they will attack their northern most village and force them to flee south along the river to Chalang and once they clear them out to their they will consider it a victory. But they need our help to break down their two main strongholds. One at their northern most edge of their territory and another near the center.

They say if they can both be hit by the end of the summer they wont be able to recover for at least ten years, giving them a chance to rebuild and hold them off unless they bring in the army.
>>
>>978754
Yeah, seems cool. This way we don't need to play dress up and can actually take these places for our own means.

Jesus it just keeps going back and forth.
>>
>>978754
>unless they bring in the army.
Which they most certainly will, and we don't have the men or resources to risk such an engagement. There is no guarentee that members of the Darod won't let it slip by word of mouth implying our involvement in this. If anything, allying ourselves with the Karzeghi seems much more profitable than these fucking goat herders for real. They got strongholds and a history good relations.
>>
>>978777
Hey, were already here, we don't even need to hold those strongholds. It'll be a hit and run, loot and burn mission. We will kill high priority targets, destroy emplscements and then btfo. Let's just commit. And if they fail or succeed we can take them on as our own soldiers.
>>
I say let them attack, but warn the Karzeghi and establish an ally with them instead. Maybe even plant evidence that the government was behind all of this. Because of the Karzeghi's socialist ties in the past...I'm going full Jew mode right now.
>>
>>978789
It still would work if we dressed up as darod tribesmen to do the job, we don't get the publicity but we don't get the best from the army.

It'll all be the darod's problem from there on out. It would also take resources away from the army to deal with the darod
>>
>>978797
Nnnnnno.
Bad Jew.
We honorable as fuck.
No but seriously, we are making takistan great again. And we're gonna kick the karzeghi out, build a wall on the border and make them pay for it.

Or just relocate them and not care.

Depends on which route we go
>>
>>978801
Yes, yeeeeeess...battered and beaten, the surviving Darod will come to us with a festering hatred for the government...meanwhile the Karzeghi will be shocked that their government would do such a thing and the seeds of dissent is planted...
Yes...
We must keep these two tribes away from each other after we are done to not let them connect the dots, but I think this will work. If they do find out, then I guess we can just take it from there.

Let's do it. Falseflag for the win.
>>
>>978801
>best
Dont know where that came from. You know what I mean
>>
>>978806
Alright. Looks like we're being deceiving cunts qm. Let's get this show on the road.
I'm not sleeping anytime soon
>>
I think we should continue tomorrow. I think it'll go better with more players to roll.
>>
>>978825
Mhm sounds like good sleep.
>>
>>978814
>>978825
Well we could do the first battle then pause for the night.
>>
>>978844
Naaaaaah. Wait for the others mate.
>>
>>978844
Ok, Ill catch you guys tomorrow evening then.
Have a nasheed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFy-00KNSZo
>>
>>978858
goodnight man.
>>
>>978337
Agreed. I do not see any path forward which religious common ground is established. I think this will end in a religious war between us and the Sunni tribes.

We need to court the other Shia majority nations (namely Iran) and enlist their aid in our struggle!
>>
Woke up. Bumping so we avoid autosage.

Also ready for some action whenever really.
>>
File: TakiBros.jpg (182KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
TakiBros.jpg
182KB, 940x627px
Fuck, read the whole thread and this looks really good. Always liked the Arma settings.

So, just for clarity, the Darod are Sunni, and the tribes we are allied with already are Shia, correct?
Not only is there this religious difference, but the ethnic conflict aswell.

'But Sudiyyad the 3rd granted them the lands along the west bank of Salak Darya to have a permanent loyalist group in the area. Displacing the locals.'

I think, as Takistani Nationalists, we would be very hostile to this group, as invaders of our homeland, and loyalists to Sunni oppressors. They cannot be trusted. Even now, in their weakness, they plot to attack and genocide Takistani settlements.

I say we expand our territory via war with the Darod tribe, and perhaps try to contact the tribes settled in Salak Darya. I'd like to know if they are Sunni/Shia, and how closely tied to the Government they really are.

I think geographically this is also probably very advantageous. The area the Darod inhabit is quite isolated, aside from perhaps proximity to Chalang, and is only vulnerable to the south. That would leave the northern Russian border region (Orgal+Takhari?) pretty well fortified.

It could also win us support with Shia/Anti-Karzhegi tribes, which will be very helpful in the soon to come war with ISIS. ISIS won't give a shit if we try and maintain amicable relations with sunni tribes, they'll just ignite religious tensions anyways, fracturing us. We can't let that happen.

In terms of international relations, NATO support is pretty much totally out of the question from the start, obviously. I think our main prospects would be Iran/Russia, Iran because of the Shia-Sunni conflict, Russia because another western proxy on the border is certainly not desirable. Also because of possible support from Iran.

Just my thoughts.
>>
>>977266
Praise the goat god! It's back!
>>
>>979470
Actually wait a second, I might be confused.

Are the Darod the Karzhegi, or were they displaced by Karzhegi Sunnis?
>>
>>979546
The darod were displaced by the karzeghi
>>
>>979557
Oh well fuck, 180 on that then. Totally support them.

Remove Karzhegi.
>>
>>979523
Your a vet of the original run? Good that makes questions of our agenda clear, no wish washing.
>>
>>979560
Alright so here's the plan of action we have right now:

In order to support the darod we take the two karzeghi strongholds before the end of the summer ie two battles back to back.

Point of contention:

>Should we take the strongholds under our own banner and announce our league with the darod?

>Should we take the strongholds under our banner but say it was do our own interests, thus leaving the darod invasion as an 'opportunistic advantage for revenge'

>Or should we take the strongholds under the banners of the dark and completely leave our side out of it on the surface level.

Really I'm putting that out there just so that we understand that the darod want genocide, how far we go with actively helping them will affect our reputation on many levels.

I'm more in favor of the second option. That way we further our agenda while distancing ourselves from complete genocide, making us the nice guys.

Just thoughts. But I feel like having a final destination mini vote would help everyone get on the same page.
>>
>>979583
>dark
Mother fucker
>darod
>>
>>979561
I was lurking in the old times. The last thing i read was our protag looking for a waifu. Glad to see it worked out.
>>
>>979633
Still haven't tried for a kid I think. Might do that soon.
>>
>>979583
>Should we take the strongholds under our banner but say it was do our own interests, thus leaving the darod invasion as an 'opportunistic advantage for revenge'
This sounds best. Also, we should do some ethnic cleansing.
>>
File: vintagetakibros.jpg (233KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
vintagetakibros.jpg
233KB, 1024x791px
>>979583
I feel like we shouldn't go for option 1, embracing the alliance with the Darod. Option 2 and 3 make our loyalty to the alliance seem shaky- we want the Darod (and other tribal allies) to be as integrated into the TNLA as possible.

This is Takistan. War crimes, on each side, are inevitable. We'll just claim the ethnic cleansing of the Karzhegi's was in fact nothing more than casualties of war, mainly fighting males taken out by TNLA forces. Russia/Iran will probably be willing to sweep it under the table, and NATO is going to be hostile anyways. I don't think our Shia-Tribal base is going to care too much about killed Karzhergi loyalists.

The other route we could take that I'd vote for would be annexing the Darod by intimidation, or force if they don't accept our rule, and procede to conquer the Salak Daya area, but without the genocide. However, that could foster bad relations with not only the Darod but other tribes, seeing us as a threat to their sovereignty.

Either way, yeah, time to prepare for war in Salak Darya.
>>
>>979657
The entire point of us taking the strongholds under our banners is to undermine takistani authority in the region and gain support with sympathizers.

If we actively engage in ethnic cleansing even if it is popular amongst other groups it leaves a lot to be desired and could cause major future problems.

Let's just let the darod do ethnic cleansing if they want to, they get the villain card, we get the hero card, and the populace/foreign stage is none the wiser.
>>
>>979683
Didn't mean we do it personally, just enabling the environmental factors to make it easy.

We work on displacement and migration, Dardo works on the killing. Both of which is classified as ethnic cleansing.

>>979679
I feel that the Darod is getting a far better deal from us. We have no other thing going for a solid alliance than a debt perhaps that once repaid (if it is) they will become another faction that will have to compete for power and influence.
>>
>>979679
Actually the best way to make the alliance stronger is to give the darod legitimacy is by dressing as them and then taking the strongholds that way.

Doing it this way also means that we can open up more avenues of attack as we no longer need to be actively opposed to the idea of ethnic cleansing.

This also puts heat on the darod and not on us. Meaning we get less attention on all fronts.
>>
>>979707
Hmmmm actually now that I think about it, seems pretty scummy too.

Honestly there is no objecivly superior way to going about this. It's just a question of priorities.

I still vote for 2
If anyone else has any better arguments then fire away.
>>
>>979707
It be better to intertwine ourselves with our allies heavily economically, and socially.

For starters we can sell food and crops in exchange for animals and livestock and start animal husbandry with the Darod.
>>
Ooooooooh shit.

We have to hold the forts too.

Nah we don't have to hold the forts, it'll be a take, loot, burn mission. When the darod come they can just take the flag down from the ruins.
>>
>>979679
I meant to say we shouldn't go for option 2/3.

I'd be fine with going for 2 or 3, but personally I'd rather us just be straight-forward with the fact that the Karzhegis are our enemies, and we will destroy them.

>>979728
Yeah, but that makes us look weak. We should just help the Darod forces take it, announce we captured it alongside them. Not that we took, it, ditched it, and let the Darod take it.
>>
>>979728
>>979738
That defeats the whole plan of making it seem like the Darod are acting independently of us.
>>
>>979721
We give them
>food
>change for weapons and ammo
They give us
>Intel
>friendly territory to opperate in
>more goats?

They have the better economic side of things. And we really need Intel and friendly operating theaters.

Technically we are getting the short end of the stick.

>>979738
Hmmmm. Yeah being straight up about it is really appealing the more I look at it. We would probably get more out of the darod deal wise if we stick with them through thick and thin.

Yeah. Let's go with 1 then.

Though I still won't support a Hitler policy, I will happily trump the karzerghi out of the country tho.

>>979744
Long term doing it underhanded would blow us over alliance-wise

Long term Doing it legit blows us over domestic/foreign wise

I still don't want to kill, so when we take the forts we should force the karzerghi out of the areas that we take.

Also we need alliances to win the war, and if we have to turn on them that's 100% bad news.
>>
>>979758
Alliances break all the time in tribal areas. There's always something wrong we can find that the Darod did that impugned on our honor. For a non mideast example, look at the ancient Irish clans.
>>
>>979770
Well we do have a bonus to tribal diplomacy. Essentially tribal unity/alliances is in our best interest.

Sure it's a good point but this is a revolution over 1-2 lifetimes at most. Insurgencies ussually don't last long, they succeed or fail. The sympathizers are the ones that stay over multiple generations.

If anything the tribes will start being a problem a while after we succeed, if we do that is.
>>
>>979758
>I will happily trump the karzerghi out of the country tho.
inb4 this ends with some dick using it for invasion.

We are not the USA, we can not bully everyone.
>>
>>979797
I think we should be good as long as we stick to our ideology, Takistani Nationalism, and push the narrative that we are fighting against foreign influence, striving for Takistani strength. As long as that holds true, the tribes should mostly stay in line.
>>
>>979797
Alright, I could support knifing the karzhegi's and letting the darod take the heat. If we're part of this though, I'm changing my mind. We're going up against a very large faction for the goals of a very small, poor one. What do they bring to the table that we need? Fighters? We're several times their size.
>>
>>979822
Well we either kill them, trump them, or betray the darod. We are already balls deep in on this and pussying out will only spell even more doom.

And we were going to come in direct conflict with them anyways. Might as well go for the middle ground.
>>
>>979840
Op would Answer that question better than I can, but a good point none the less.
>>
>>979758
>Wanting to win war
>Not wanting to kill
Pick one.

We don't have to worry about foreign relations for a while since a civil war takes a toll on the country and it takes time and resources to rebuild and to solidify our rule.
>>
>>979861
Plus, our two targets for international support (atleast in my view), Russia+Iran, aren't exactly too sensitive when it comes to these sorts of issues. We'll just say claims of genocide are western propaganda.
>>
>>979861
A civil war is an excellent time to be invaded, though.
>>
>>979871
Or just pull the "indian card and claim that usa is no better.

>>979883
Or to unite the country against a common enemy.
>>
>>979893
Pulling a Genghis requires that you have decent relations with everybody, as well as being in the lead in strength. Otherwise different tribes will want you to unite under them.
>>
>>979861
Exactly, but wiping out and ethnic minority sows heightened domestic dissent, nevermind foreign dissent. And shit foreign relations will lead to everyone besides your sympathizers bombing you. See modern day Isis.

>>979871
But that's stupid.

>>979883
Exactly, the more unity in the people of the nation the better, foreign invasion would actually help our cause. However killing citizens, even if they are disliked citizens, breeds instability domestically.

Tl;dr trumping provides more good boy points than genocide.

>>979893
Our common enemy is the government tho. Also the karzerghi but not on the same level as the government. I still think trumping them is the best move.
>>
>>979850
Well then. Let's get us some allies.
>>
>>979923
We already have either 2 or 3 not including the darod.
>>
>>979906
Insurgency is not effective if the enemy resorts to simply genociding the problem away. We weaken the government too much without making that power ours, (and this is not easy, war is by definition ruinous) and we'll get steamrolled by ISIS. There's no guerrilla fighting an enemy that's fine with driving your people into the sea.
>>
>>979906
>sows heightened domestic dissent
Only if we leave survivors.

>Our common enemy is the government tho
In due time. Rome wasn't built in a day, or a single generation.

Meanwhile we should play for the long game, raise a power base and the next generation, infiltrate all levels of local and higher level governments, form alliances strong domestically (which we are trying to do).
>>
>>979934
Hey, the more the merrier.
>>
Allright, anyways, what happens once we get the forts? What if the Karzeghi tribals retaliate, perhaps with government support? Are we confident in our ability to hold the territory?
>>
Alright well at this point I guess everyone has made up their mind on what they want so let's just hold a mini final final double destination vote.

How do we take the strongholds?
>1) we take them under our flags and openly work in tandom with the darod (we don't have to tell it to our enemies, we can just work together and not backstab them)
>2) take them under our flags and do our own thing, leave it to the darod to do their own thing. (We can't expect the darod to help us much afterwards, unless Noice diplo checks ensue.)
>3) dress as the darod to put all of the heat on them when and if we take the strongholds, withdrawing direct involvement in the situation. (Opens up the most backstab potential, the alliance situation would probably shake up)

How do we deal with the karzerghi when we take the forts?
>1) ethnic genocide (self explanatory)
>2) relocation (get outta here)
>3) subjugation (they did nothing wrong)
>>
>>980034
Take the strongholds
>1
Karzerghi
>2

That's my vote, imma stick with it, let's tally up people.
>>
>>980034
Take the forts for the Darod, (1) and kick out the Mongol invaders (2)
>>
File: 772e4a169892.jpg (148KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
772e4a169892.jpg
148KB, 1440x900px
Ok, OP is back, catching up.
>>
>>980050
Got it boss, just a bunch of arguments as to the most effective course of action.

Also there are some questions and clarifications you could brush up on back up there I do believe.
>>
>>979583
>>979657
>>979679
>>979683
>>979702
As far as a potential plan of attack you would need to meet with the Darod Militia commander. However you would need to commit to the campaign first before you would ever meet him.
>>
>>980034
I honestly want to hear the karzerghi side of things, and see what they could potentially offer us. Though I think we out to slowly build up the Darod and tell them not to engage in any brash decisions as they need to stockpile supplies and train with weapons, otherwise we become their logistic backbone since they are nomadic people.

We should focus on improving ourselves till we have 1000 men before launching anything this large scale.

>3) dress as the darod to put all of the heat on them when and if we take the strongholds, withdrawing direct involvement in the situation. (Opens up the most backstab potential, the alliance situation would probably shake up)
Without the backstabbing.
>1) ethnic genocide (self explanatory)
>>
>>979840
The Darod hold a large portion of the lands east of Gahdr and if we help them they will hold the land all the way to the west bank of salak darya (opening up its use) as well as vast heard of goats and sheep.
>>
>>980186
SHIT DUDES. THAT RIVER GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE CAPITOL. WE COULD FUCKING TET OFFENSIVE THEM! FUCKING HAMMAD AL ZARUK TRAIL!
>>
>>980196
Damn your right. Fucking top shit.

Any more people want to vote? Make your voice heard?
>>
>>980159
Alright op I guess that's everyone here, we are definitely agreeing to their terms and we will fight in the campaign no question, let's get these battles on the road
>>
File: igygtj-780x1024.jpg (211KB, 780x1024px) Image search: [Google]
igygtj-780x1024.jpg
211KB, 780x1024px
Alright post incoming. Have some Republican Guards.
>>
>>980257
Pretty long post ya got there op.
>>
File: Arma2_TK_INS_ak74.jpg (48KB, 380x457px) Image search: [Google]
Arma2_TK_INS_ak74.jpg
48KB, 380x457px
You agree to their terms and you have a meal of a roast goat together to seal the deal.

A few days later the leader of the main tribal militia comes in from the north.
His name is Ali 'Al-Bashar' Al-Darod, he, while younger then the elders, is about 10 years older then you. He has spent most of his time fending of tribal raiders or Jihadists trying to extort them for what little they have. After talking with him you find out he was a paratrooper in the army until he broke his leg and was discharged.
When he returned he began to train the tribe's small militia into an effective small unit (Like paratroopers) and has tallied up quite a few engagements.

He tells you his plan, while the enemy is fat and lazy on the night of Eid al-Fitr we hit the larger stronghold to the north. It sits right on the river cutting off their escape to the east. His men will attack from the north with some of our irregulars and and we will attack from the west. Forcing the enemy to flee south towards the smaller village stronghold. Meanwhile Ali will have his best 8 men fanned out along their escape rout and shoot any of age male they see, or anything that moves if they dont see any men.

Once they have all been cleared out Ali's reserve force(The too old and the too young) will come in and secure the town while we advance with Ali to the next stronghold 2-3 days by foot (As we lack sufficient transport to move all the men) and follow the same plan as before and drive them further south to Chalang.

Ali suggests that the initial attack we could be covered as an attack by the Emirate, wave a black flag around and shout the takbir over and over like a fool. Then simply have the second attack be played as an opportunistic Darod attack. In the days between the attacks the Emirate will obviously claim responsibility and then Ali can claim that the Darod forced them out and hold the area in place for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>980257
Can i get a link to the previous threads?
I can't find them in the archive.
>>
>>980458
I dont have them sorry, but I would check 4plebs. because Im just going by all my notes I kept.
>>
>>980457
Thats... actually really good.

About the river, how big is it?
I'm thinking we start the attack from the other side of the river to draw their complete attention, then we sneak in real close from behind and storm them.

But I dunno Ali has a pretty good plan
>>
>>980487
Detail your trip that was in use, roughly when they ran, and the title.
>>
>>980507
I might have that, Ill take a look through my notes.
>>
>>980457
"Why not the army instead of the Emirate?"
>>
>>980597
He gives you a stern look.
"The army would not attack one of its most reliable recruiting pools."
>>980507
Found it.
The Commander !gJVMU9OdZI
All of it was posted on /tg/ back in the day.
>>
>>980034
Taking:
>3

Afterwards:
>2
>>
>>980659
"What about a bunch of socialists."
>>
>>980196
Unlike NV, we can expect no support from the capital population. Even less if we pull a genocide or Trump.
For now our efforts should go to the hinterlands were our shia and christian bros are.
>>
>>980457
I like to cover-up part a good bit, actually. However, I would suggest making sure it is known that the TNLA assisted them in 'forcing out the emirate fighters' for the sake of our prestige.

But yes, I am on board with this course of action.
>>
>>980694
I don't think there are any anon. If there are they are probably even more hopeless then us.
>>
Alright let's do it.
>>980034
>3
and
>2
>>
>>980659
Eeeerm op is it possible to launch a diversionary attack from the other side of the river?
>>
Also consensus with the mini vote and discussion is that we disguise when possible, however cooperate with the darod and when we can take the issue of the innocents, we relocate them instead of killing them all.

Ok that's the meta strat done, clap yourselves on the back everyone.

Now let's get shit done
>>
>>980803
Not a good idea, in my opinion. Crossing the river probably wont be easy, and could leave forces stranded. Makes things more complicated than neccesary. Also, those forces would be vulnerable from pretty much everywhere except their west- much like the Karzeghis will be.
>>
I say we go with the plan. We shoot as many as we can and take a cut of the spoils.
>>
>>980859
Oh hell no were not rushing across the river. That's stupid. But the stronghold is along the river and if there is enough cover we can open up with our rpgs and designated marksmen to take out high value targets in the opening of the battle. Then we can sneak closer with the rest of our forces and fuck them up even worse off than otherwise.

Why would we cross the river when we have guns? silly goose
>>
File: lisafucked.png (280KB, 333x323px) Image search: [Google]
lisafucked.png
280KB, 333x323px
>>980918
>Eeeerm op is it possible to launch a diversionary attack from the other side of the river?
>Why would we cross the river when we have guns? silly goose

what
>>
>>980918
And we can have rafts with smoke and chemical explosives on them with tarps covering them wash down the river and remotely detonate then when they are in front of the strong hold. Then we have the dudes on the other side scream at the top of their lungs and stop firing Willy nilly, alluding to a charge or attempt to cross the river. Then our forces who have snuck up will unleash hell.

>>980945
Yeah my word choice is retarded sue me.

Bassicly we just engage them at a distance and take out high value targets and installations before the real show begins.
>>
File: 000_nic6338857.jpg (279KB, 690x378px) Image search: [Google]
000_nic6338857.jpg
279KB, 690x378px
>>980803
The river is too wide for an effective attack. One could use some of our heavier weapons but we want to occupy it not destroy it. Not to mention the other river bank belongs to another tribe.

Im also getting a real kick out of you guys discussing islamic tribal warfare with overtones of western ethics that we are trying to remove from the country.
>>
>>981004
>>980985
Let's just go with the normal attack plan, we're pretty much guaranteed to win barring some sort of disaster. No point overthinking it.
>>
>>981004
Hey I can't help my moral fag ways, what can I say. Anyways if it comes down to it we could flip a complete 180 and be a bunch of retard radicals that actively bismerch their own agenda.

Thanks for the info anyways.

Possibility for a river ninja attack?
>>981015
Otherwise the original plan is perfectly fine and I'll stop being autistic for 10 minutes
>>
>>981004
>islamic tribal warfare with overtones of western ethics
I'm not. That one guy is.
>>
Sorry, cops came knocking on OPs door.
Battle post incoming.
>>
>>981004
>Not genociding is Western ethics.
Shiggy. I just want to remove imperialists.
>>
>>981234
Kicking imperialists in the nuts is always a good thing.
>>
You muster your men with Ali's and wait for Eid al-Fitr. You move on the eve. When you arrive it is dark, lit by only a pale moon. You see the village, one multi story stone building of primitive construction. The stronghold. Atop it flies the flag of Takistan. Around the village you see a handful of smaller stone house with hundreds more hovels made of river reeds and brush. Clearly many of these were built in preparation of visiting family.
You see large corals full of sheep and goats. You set up a command post with Ali on top of one of the western hills that gives a full north to south view of the village. He sends his best men stalking south armed mainly with light and medium machine guns for the ambush.

Ali then orders his main force north along with many of our regulars. While our main force musters at the foot of the hill. Each unit commander has been given a Emirate flag to complete the illusion.
Ali looks through his binoculars and points something out to you.
"Look, by that coral on the western edge. Those 3 trucks there, if your men capture them, you can keep them."
As your men get into place Ali says the signal will be a single RPG launched at the compound. He is not expecting it to do any real damage but its the signal none the less.
Your men are laiden down with extra ammunition and left your RPGs behind to save on weight. You have an option. You can stay at the Command Post and attempt to command your men from a better vantage point, or you can go to the bottom of the hill and lead your men from the front.
Ali turns to you and produces a pack of cigarettes from one of the pouches of his webbing.
"Want one?"
>>
>>981441
I say, command from the front, specifically the attack from the west if possible.
>>
>>981441
We are the leader of our rebel group. Our face will be seen in the future. I say lead them from the back. We are too valuable to the cause.
>>
>>981488
Especially since we don't have radios. This will be fast and brutal fighting. And our irregulars will need the extra coordination.

Supporting.

>>981503
We have our face covered now however, if you mean getting out of the line of fire I agree with you, however we are proficient with a scoped battle rifle, so we will be closer to the back of the formation anyways.

>>981441
"A quick drag would be appreciated, I don't want a coughing fit in the middle of a firefight. Thanks for the offer comrade."
>>
>>981488
>>981503
>>981530
Ok two for the front.
You take the offered cigarette and place between your two fingers and light it as you scramble down the hill and join your men.
Once you finish your smoke you drop it and fill your men in on the plan. A short while later you slowly start to move up towards the village waiting for the signal.

Roll 3d20.
>>
Rolled 15, 3, 8 = 26 (3d20)

>>981654
Oooookay boss.
>>
>>981665
In the options below the name
>>
Rolled 10, 17, 1 = 28 (3d20)

>>981669
y-yeah

allah pls
>>
Rolled 5, 7, 5 = 17 (3d20)

>>981654
>>
Rolled 19, 15, 10 = 44 (3d20)

>>
>>981749
>>981747
It's best of three. Shit
>>
>>981763
We have the element of surprise. We'll probably be ok.
>>
>>981796
Yeah, but our damage dealt to the enemy will probably be minimal at this crucial juncture. And the cover is seemingly shot as well, we probably should have taken some rpgs damnit.
>>
>>981666
>>981675
As you creep up on the village you heat the tell tale pop of an RPG launch and you turn your head up to see it sail towards the compound.
https://youtu.be/2plnFMtiUxo
It strikes the stone wall of the compound and one of your fighters stands up and laughs to himself before shouting the takbir. A couple men join him and now walk upright slowly scanning back and forth as you see the sleepy village come to life.
You are about 70 meters from the coral you saw before but you cannot see the trucks from your vantage point.
You see a young shepherd pop up from between two sheep. He looks like an alien to you with his slanted eyes and flat head. You point your rifle at him and shoot him in the chest spraying his sheep with warm blood, causing them to bleat loudly as he hit the ground.
You hear your men pop off several round themselves but you keep your eyes forward. You come near a small stone house sunken into the ground along the path and you toss one of your two grenades into its open window. Your men start lighting straw and reed buildings on fire as they pass, soon smoke fills the air. You see something move and take another shit, you miss but it is ok, it was only a chicken.

Roll 3d20 Plus orders.
>>
Rolled 10, 12, 16 = 38 (3d20)

>>981841
>You see something move and take another shit
Tactical shits!

Advance at a medium pace, clearing the area towards the compound's west.
>>
Rolled 12, 5, 18 = 35 (3d20)

>>981841
Round up and apprehend all civilians, if they show resistance by all means shoot. Round them up and secure their possetions. Spread out amongst the hamlets and villages, stay within shouting range of other squads. Fire on the compound for effect, move up slowly and deliberately.

Might be a bit much for irregulars but here we go
>>
Finally finished reading the past threads.
>>
>>981868
>>981861
Actually scratch that about moving slowly, apprehension of this populace won't take that much effort and we have a stronghold to burn, let's kick it up to medium speed
>>
>>981877
Hey bro can you roll? I'm itching for some real good rolls. And progress that too. Also im impatient.
>>
Rolled 18, 20, 10 = 48 (3d20)

>>981967
>>981841
Sure, here you go.
>>
File: 1408982964506.jpg (665KB, 1992x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1408982964506.jpg
665KB, 1992x3000px
>>981877
Fantastic, I hope you hop on and get t play now, bear in mind things are a little different then they used to be in my attempt to re this quest.
>>981861
>>981868
>>981880
You shift your focus and begin to move towards the compound directing your men with hand signals. At first you make good progress but as your men soon gather 5-6 hundred civilians and grind to a halt trying to contain them.

A hysterical woman begins to strike at you, as you attempt to calm her by pointing your rifle at her she produces a object from her clothing. Its an RKG-3EM anti-tank grenade. She pulls the pin and it detonates about half a meter from you.
Roll 1d20.
>>
Rolled 6, 1, 12 = 19 (3d20)

>>981841
Herd the civilians together like >>981868
Avoid unecessary deaths if possible.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>982018
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>982018
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>982018
Fuck it
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>982018
Oh boy.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>982018
Fug. Now we gotta chase them off or kill them. Preferably chase them off.
>>
>>982046
You can tell I really want that (((loot)))
>>
File: 1399213597398.jpg (932KB, 1276x851px) Image search: [Google]
1399213597398.jpg
932KB, 1276x851px
>>982025
>>982038
>>982041
>>982044
>>982046
Ok 3 bad rolls, one ok roll and one good one.

You hesitate to notice her weapon and when you attempt to move back but you are too late.
It detonates and you are knocked out.
You wake up seeing one of your men over top of you. But you dont know who he is with his mask on It feels like someone hit you in the forehead with a sledge hammer and your ears ring. You cant hear anything.
Several of your regulars are dead or wounded.
The woman was holding the grenade at about eye level for children and many of the civilians are going through slow painful death spasms after having their heads blown off or were being cut in half at the navel.
The spear tip of your force is broken your advance comes to a dead halt.
>>
>>982098
I feel that we should take our gloves off so to speak in response to this. These civilians have declared themselves combatants and must be treated as such.

If they want to survive; they should run.
>>
>>982098
Uuuh shit.

Wat do.

Ok. Seriously considering genocide now. Yup. Who says genocide?
>>
>>982098
>>982111
I agree. Go full Chechnya, open fire on them, get them the fuck out of here or in the ground.
>>
>>982111
>>982114
>>982117
>>982098
Alright op, we are flipping the switch, if they don't run they die.
>>
>>982114
You ever see hurt locker? Remember that colonel who decided to stop and talk with that one guy with the cart? Then seconds later he was evaporated by the same guy? That's you.
I swear you are the kind of guy who would fuck a porcupine and wonder why you were bleeding.
>>
>>982145
Call me sheltered. Just didn't fully comprehend the primal nature of what we're dealing with. Everyone is sitting at a table that spins and has a limited amount of advantages, if you don't take those advantages, someone else will. It's really fucked up.

Also kek yeah your bassicly right, lesson for life: sandniggers are bad news. Thanks /qst/
>>
Daily reminder that we're false-flagging as the Caliphate. Take this into consideration before we do. I don't see how this means we should start genociding.
>>
>>982191
They have shown intent to harm us, by the Geneva convention they are now "captured" combatants and must be treated as such.

Since they are "captured" combatants attempting to attack us or escape, they can be dealt with via lethal methods.

Also, since we are false flagging there will be fewer consequences. If any.
>>
>>982201
Lol, were we expecting them NOT to react this way? I still don't see how this means we SHOULD start genociding. It just seems to me that it would just cause more shit than it would stop desu.
>>
>>982191
Well, we have reason to be pissed at this group of people from our nationalistic agenda, we also hold religious grievances in addition to recent personal ones. Now that we are under the cover of a rival faction, we can say fuck morals and just take lots and lots and lots of revenge with minimal repercussions.

I'd still rather drive them away, but it would be better for us to just drive them away by shooting at them. No harm done really.

>>982201
And yes we were even following Geneva convention protocol in the guise of our rivals. That's how fucking nice we are.

>>982211
This will cause animosity to our rivals.
Bruh.
>>
>>982222
We're overthinking things again.

Just open fire on the Karzhegis, get them out of here, and move on to securing the compound once they're retreating/dead.
>>
>>982145
Yah, if that guy had not rolled a 15 the quest would be over.

You are no longer combat effective. You taste blood and dirt. One of your squad leaders takes over the advance. Two of your men evacuate you.

Ali's men do take the village but with the high casualties the advance is held off due t high casualties on our side. The enemy body count is about 300 but Ali was shooting for 1100. Ali lost 35 men and we lost 6 regulars and 3 with permanently debilitating injuries precluding them from combat service. We also had 15 irregulars killed and 2 with debilitating injuries.
Your men are not happy that they had to clean up a bunch of mutilated bodies rather then just ones with holes in them.
Your G3's barrel is bent beyond 11 degrees to the left and the barrel for your rear sight is missing.
It takes the doctor 3 days to arrive from Awdak. Ali calls off the advance to the second stronghold for the moment and comes to see you.
>>
>>982232
A random lurker saves our ass. 1 post.

Fuck me. The guilt feels like mountains.

"I know what I have to do Ali, I learned the hard way, I tried and failed. Fuck."
>>
>>982232
"Who the fuck just has happen to have a grenade under their sleeve."
>>
I think we owe A lot to the darod now, their failure for a better future was our fault, we need to make it right. We need to paint the sand red.

>>982263
Litteraly everyone this side of niggerstan. Even us.
>>
>>982232
We can't be so hesitant and naive anymore. We need to make sure we keep the initiative, and make up for our shortcomings by striking hard against the second stronghold, no prisoners, no mercy.
>>
>>982271
We'll go back to the first one and rain some extra hell.
>>
>>982251
Ali gives you a hard look as you sit up in one of the compounds rooms with a bloody stain on the floor.
"I ask you this, as a brother in Islam, as a Taki, as ally, but also as a Darod." He cleared his throat before speaking to you slowly, looking you dead in the eye.
"What exactly, was wrong with the plan? What was so out of place with it that you felt the need to flagrantly disregard it?"
>>
>>982304
Wait, what? Was the plan not to have our troops attack from the west, towards the compound through the shanty village and goat-coral shit? I am confused.
>>
>>982304
"Nothing was wrong with the plan, it fulfilled our mutual goals perfectly with very little risk of dying.

The problem is that I can't gun down people who haven't made themselves enemies of me for no reason. That is why I tried to leave their, what I though at the time, civilian population alone. As it goes against my religious and moral beliefs. My plan being to take them to somewhere else, perhaps even to work in my people's fields until such a time as they could be given a new home.

I see, and feel now, that I was wrong. That they were all willing to fight from the moment we stepped in to that town. I will not hesitate in future, of this I give you my word."

Only to be used if other anon's think it is good enough.
>>
>>982321
Sure.
>>
>>982304
"It was no fault of the plan, it was the fault of my fervor, for what I stood for. I thought, I wanted something more than what was possible, even for just the briefest moment. and now that I understand the gravity and scope of how much blood is beneath the sand, More so what it means, I will do everything Ali.

I have failed you and the darod. Broken my trust. So let me not bullshit you any longer. Even when these holes in me draw the last of my blood, my soul will stay fighting. I will never forget. And I will spill every bit of it if it means the giult from my soul is released."
>>
Ok if we redeem ourselves we need a plan. Now the second stronghold is going to have at least 800 extra people ready for a fight and are out for blood. We need heavy weapons and we need our allies. The Christians in the east probably have enough problems on their own with their small numbers but our other tribal alies probably want some glory and to take a swing at the Sunnis and make some friends along the river, a vital trade route. We could muster such a large force we could steam roll them and not even the army would be willing to go toe to toe. They could then renogotiate land claims as clans, not having us involved. The only problem is with this plan it will take so long that we can't pretend to be emirate for the second attack. We will need to play the tribal savages. But the country has multiple insurgencies that the government has clearly been unable to put down. But we lead the charge to make up for our failure here.
>>
>>982321
This is the straight up matter of fact shit
>>982328
This is the artsy fartsy shit

They both mean the same thing, so pick your poison
>>
>>982336
I don't know, could take too long. If possible, I'd like to know just how big our forces here at Stronghold #1 are, and how big our assault force on #2 will be if we just use the army we have assembled already.

Taking time to bring in allies could give the enemy time to fortify, prepare, and perhaps call in reinforcements. Not worth the risk, if you ask me. We need to keep the initiative.
>>
>>982336
Nah, we can still play the disguise card. As long as there are allies willing to vouch for us we will lose no face within our inner circle should we succeed.

What we really need is litteraly all of the rpgs.

Every single one of them.
>>
>>982356
I don't see why. Armor isn't a problem. We just need to be more direct. Heavy fire onto all weak spots, collateral damage encouraged.

The disguise thing could still work, maybe.
>>
>>982352
How about a night attack? If we acquire Molotov cocktails and homemade flares then a full scale night attack with overwhelming rpg and machine gun fire should completely fuck over the second stronghold.

>>982364
Rpgs are rpgs. That shit will wipe a squad given the right conditions vehicle or not. And if anything the armor penetrating capabilities would help in fucking up fortifications.
>>
>>982114
I said I was for Jenny a few hours ago.

I also passed out.

>>982177
You also went from 0 to 60 in a moment to compensate for the fuck up, that's not good decision making wise one way or another.

>>982328
Bill Steuber?
>>
Ali takes a deep breath and runs his hands along his face before he exhales.
"Dont you think, if I had the power that I would not want to take some of the generations of suffering of my people and work it out of their backs if I could? I dont think you understand the indignity the Darod have faced for over a hundred years. We dont have schools, we dont have doctors, we dont have rights. Most of the Darod are completely illiterate. My parents cant even read the Quran! When I joined the army I had to be put in a special course to be taught how to read the manuals. I dont think you know exactly how humiliating that is."
He paces around the room. "So yes. I would like some reparations from them. I do even in this moment. But do you know why I chose to kill them? Because the Darod will NEVER have the power to hold them down. We are too few and too weak. They kept us in the desert so we could never do something like this, now even as we have done this they could muster their men in a months time and eject us without effort and burn the desert. Your sentimentality for people that hate you is going to cost the whole of the Darod! We are all going to be killed, we dont have enough men to fight them now. Our 400 cant stop their 3000!"
>>
>>982402
"No. Not like this. We can prevent this, we can't prevent death but we can deal it to the enemy, our forces are not thin, they are. We can do this Ali, we may not take your ancestral lands this summer. But it will happen, within your lifetime if all I know of Allah to be great."

"I have my stronghold as well as multiple allies to the west, I will take my resources from there and lend them to you, we will set a joint forces operating base. I will call volunteers. We would be able to sustain average of 600 men with heavy equipment. This is manageable Ali. Let's work together."
>>
>>982402
"You are right. We came to this fight not willing to do what it takes to win. But we have learned. Ali, you have my word we will not hesitate again. We are not without hope, though. We can still fight, and we can still win. We have to strike fast, without delay. It is the only hope for the Darod."

I say strike while the Iron's hot. Go straight for the second stronghold, balls to the wall.
>>
>>982442
Don't say this. We are still false flagging and getting our allies involved is a bad idea while pretending to be ISIS.
>>
>>982452
Full assault, we should call allies in fast response in the meanwhile. We probably won't get them in time for the attack, but we can get the heavy equipment. We will fuck them hard.
>>
>>982402
Thought there was a second post coming.

Ali I swear on my live we shall together god willing, take these lands back from the mongrel invaders and ensure that they are banished to the desert to live as you have and worse. As god as my witness my family shall suffer the same fate as the Darod for the last 100 years!

Break out whatever heavy equipment we have and use it to break down weak spots in the wall for us to storm.
>>
>>982472
>As god as my witness my family shall suffer the same fate as the Darod for the last 100 years!

It should read "As god as my witness my or my family shall suffer the same fate as the Darod for the last 100 years!"
>>
>>982463
We will pretend to be Isis when we attack without the rest of our allies, we can still pull the tribal scum disguise. Or just create a tribal coalition under a different name.

>>982472
I'm more interested in mass, concentrated bombardment, then moving in with the trucks to do a quick perimeter sweep, drop off loot squads then btfo before the drone strikes come.
>>
We are over looking a big issue. Most of the enemy has military training. We had to hit them while they were off guard. It was our only advantage and we blew it. Most of then men we tried to take prisoner could probably beat us bare handed it was a stupid idea. We will need to go back to get our heavy weapons anyway because we only have the grad rockets that would be truly effective. So we might as we'll gather our allies and mass an attack. We can still say the Emirate was the first attack an that we drove then out then just drove the last of the of the khazis out due to. Long standing and we'll known dispute. We could sue for a settlement but we need to contact our allies our this campaign will end with us dead.
>>
>>982488
Unless we have mortars, doing so with rpgs is wasteful. We have grenades, use em when we encounter hard points in close up.
>>
>>982559
Good point. The enemy certainly has more assets. On the whole, however the cohesion is certainly lacking. Even if it is after we hit them.

>>982565
Hmmm. Yeah, your right we really do need heavier and more varied heat like mortars.

And the good luck is is that this took heat off of us and back onto the emirate.

So we do have time to prepare and whittle down their forces if need be.
>>
>>982565
If only we had a truck with rockets strapped to it....

If this battle takes any longer we should see about capturing the enemy trucks, drive em back and lead em up with heavy weapons including that ZPU.

Honestly are we still trying to pretend this is a Emirate attack? Do they even operate in this area? What happens when it shows how Darod and us benefit from their loss? won't it seem suspicious beyond belief?
>>
>>982559
Except they don't. They're not Military, they're Karzeghi tribal militia. If we give them time to connect with their forces, we're fucked. We need to stop fucking around and arguing and just go through with the plan. If we would have stuck to it we would have had this over with by now.

We didn't lose that many soldiers.
>>
>>982592
What happens when they ask, where all the Emirate attackers went. Odds are the Karzeghi could end up desperate enough to ally with the Emirate.

Hmm, if we capture and sell the women to the Emirate we can make money and strike a deal. They claim full responsibility and traffic the women and children around. And they get the creds and the heat.
>>
>>982610
Sorry, that is retarded.
Plain old retarded.

The Karzeghi, if anything, will be targets of the Emirate, as having ties with the government. That's if they have any relation.

You guys are making a simple thing complex for no reason.
>>
>>982592
Either way, lets do this. The gloves come off.

>>982402
Can we get a sitrep? How is the attack coming along, were is it stalled, and positions of the enemy force, and what we have currently available, how much time would it take to go back and grab more firepower from nearby or at home.
>>
>>981231
>Make quest about playing Muslim rebels

>cops knock on door

hmmmmmmm
>>
Right so let's scrap >>982442 let's mention allies when relevant
I'll vote for saying >>982452 so we can follow up, we can still do damage.

>>982621
Excellent idea, a sitrep would be perfect considering the situation

>>982633
Kek
>>
>>982619
If the Emirate can offer help before the government can get off their asses it could causes desperate people to make unconventional allies.

>You guys are making a simple thing complex for no reason.
Such as?I only spoke whats on my mind. The only thing I'm committed to is the ethnic cleansing.

>>982633
Clear internet history!
>>
Now we wait for OP to make the next post.
>>
Currently with your injuries you are not combat effective and probably wont be for 6 months in a hospital you cannot directly partake or influence the battle.
You could call in most of your tribal allies forces within a week and all of them in a week and a half. If you can convince them to join you for the battle.
>>
>>982683
Call in the allies from Ghadr, if neccesary travel to their leaders to convince them, move the Daod-NPLA forces towards the second compound, take up a siege position, try to block off possible enemy reinforcements.
>>
>>982683
How about we launch guerilla attacks everywhere those shitheads who threw a bomb as us are, and force them to try to hunt after teh guerrillas.
>>
>>982683
Eeeeh shit. Can we still lend Ali our resources if he wants to make an attack?
>>
>>982700
A seige definitely won't work, an ambush would be the best course of action if we found reinforcements approaching the stronghold.

>>982701
This would attract a bit too much attention I believe. And while certainly sustainable I don't see any real long term gain if we still aren't able to take a stronghold or two.

Honestly I say for attacking the second stronghold asap, doing as much damage as we can, take it if possible, circling back and taking the first if possible as well. Then ambushing enemy reinforcements until tribal allies arrive and we fabricate a switch in ownership from the emirate to the tribal coalition
>>
>>982702
Yes, Ali was always the commander of the operation. We can loan him equipment. But he will probably dig in for the moment and expect a counter attack.
>>982701
We could potentially do that but it would break up our forces, with insufficient numbers Ali wants to set up a barrier against a possible Karzeghi attack.
>>982633
Nah, I live adjacent to a bad neighborhood in Edmonton where Somalis keep killing each other. But its basically a no-go zone so the cops come here to ask people what happened so they can say the investigated it.
>>982700
You could call all your allies with your cell phone if you wanted.
>>
>>982724
Wait a second, I am literally retarded. I thought when OP said Ali's men captured the village, he meant they captured the first stronghold?
>>
>>982683
I TOLD YOU GUYS! I TOLD YOU GUYS ABOUT FONTLINE PARTICIPATION!
>>
>>982736
...i guess so, makes sense. Hmmmm.

Yeah holding off 3000 dudes is really not going to work unless we extensively dig in and reinforce or abandon the stronghold and attack high value targets.

Or abandon the operation altogether.
>>
>>982752
It's not so much that, More about extensive moral faginess. Apologies if I haven't made that clear enough.
>>
The writing is pretty clearly on the wall. We can no longer expect to false flag this as a Emirate attack.

Call in the tribesmen. All of them. And start gathering all of our heavy weapons to breach the fort!

Set ourselves up so we have room to orderly fall back into with hard-points stocked with weapons and ammo while we wait for them to arrive.
>>
>>982760
This, basically. That's my vote.
>>
>>982760
Fuck it. Blow those dice gents we're gonna need em.

Supporting.

We could really use some engineers now couldn't we fellas?
>>
>>982683
Just to clarify, the Karzeghi retreated into the 2 forts correct? so we have full control of everything up to the range of a Kalashnikov from the fort give or take?

I need information before I can hashish a plan out.
>>
You are weak but you make calls to your allies. They really want to take a swing at the Karzeghi
for some age old grievances. Ali will command the combined militias. You mobilizes your own vehicles to move men and supplies.
Now you need to decide, you need to be evacuated or you will probably die. You could be sent to a hospital in Zargabad, where the care would be better but it is in the heart of government control or to Awadak, the hospital is not as good but in friendly territory and close to your family.
>>
>>982784
Awadak, call the doctor, let him know we are coming and it is urgent. We cannot be captured under any circumstances, death is preferable.
>>
>>982784
Awadak.
We can learn military theory and govern all the same whilst being treated. In addition to coordination logistics with the tribes defending the location. All the whilst not being overtly threatened
>>
>>982784
Awadak.
Make sure the men who arrive have some basic gear and supplies before okaying them to arrive at the front.
>>
File: Kay Patch.png (84KB, 894x840px) Image search: [Google]
Kay Patch.png
84KB, 894x840px
So if I have all the threads accounted for and in order, there are 10 previous ones so this would make the 11th in this order 1-10:

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/25344349
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/25385135
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/25399533
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/25474683
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/25625947
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/25703860
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/30198133
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/30354611
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/31329835
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38975443

>Edmonton where Somalis
Stop! Pic related.
>>
>>982735
>>982832
>Edmonton
Wait that's prairie land, It'd be wheat fields.
>>
>>982832
Noice job.
>>
File: 566123bd2af1a90d97a3f84e21311101.jpg (90KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
566123bd2af1a90d97a3f84e21311101.jpg
90KB, 1181x1181px
>>982787
>>982793
You are loaded into the back of your car and are quietly driven to Awadak on bad roads. You call your father and tell him you are coming but shy away from telling him what happened.
When you arrive your father arranged for you to be treated and housed in a private room. The hospital is an older soviet style hospital. You are treated by a skilled doctor they you have never met. But he does not ask questions. You have 6 broken bones, internal bleeding, torn ligaments, burns and a ruptured spleen, fortunately it was removed.
While you are being treated you are visited frequently by your family.
But about two weeks in your wife shows up unexpectedly. She slaps you the second she sees you.
"You idiot! What were you thinking!" She then broke down in tears and wrapped her arms around you, knocking over your IV drip bag.
A young man missing his left eye introduces himself as Ali's younger brother and reports of the campaign. Ali was shocked by the amount of men you were able to gather. The combined tribal force swept away the defenses of the Karzeghi and it was a great slaughter. While it was not as great as Ali wanted the Karzeghi have been dealt a blow that will take them generations to recover. The second fort fell after a 12 hour battle. Not even the army could hope to dislodge them, The tribes are petitioning the state to recognize their claims in exchange for having the other tribal militias return home and not making any more trouble. Fortunately we have not taken any more casualties. it turns out the other leaders had a fist fight over who would lead the charge.
He also says that there is some rewards for you but Ali wants to wait for you to recover to award them to you.

In the mean time you are confined to your bed, what do you do while you wait to heal?
Pick two things.
>>
>>982852
Comfy as fuck. Our wife is best wife and nationalistic tribesmen are GOAT.
Wasn't expecting that qm. My stress bubble was popped.
>>
>>982852
Have wife dress as nurse and have naughty bedridden sex.

Speak to doctor, ask him about the city we are in, maybe we can establish a cell or some form of activity here.

Plan to increase our economic output.
>>
>>977326
Oh, op. Says here with the revenge trait we can roll to recover combat capability when critically damaged. Unless a near death experience with an at grenade doesn't count as being critically damaged.

>>982859
Technically awdak is already friendly territory.

>>982852
I say compile a manual on paramedics and engineer theory since we have the ability too, if I have to choose one then I choose paramedics. Should be easy since we have a hospital

Spending time with wifey sounds great too
>>
>>982862
Friendly yes, but not much in direct support, we draw little from the city, and its technically under control of the current government.

I'm talking about having income and and loyal people from the city in both the population, the police, and the local government do what we ask of them, and exert direct influence when we want, and information from informants should say politicians or military from the capital arrive.
>>
>>982852
Let's research solar technology.

Let's also research agricultural techniques.
>>
>>982876
Nope, on the map it's in a tribal zone, meaning the city is full of sympathizers, which is why we chose to be here.

>>982881
>better agriculture techniques
Meh
>solar panels
Wut
>>
File: Clan allies map3.png (733KB, 1920x1342px) Image search: [Google]
Clan allies map3.png
733KB, 1920x1342px
>>982854
>>982859
>>982862
Your doctor is able to get you books on medicine and you read up a fair bit on medicine, but nothing beat proper training.
Unfortunately your family cannot find suitable books on engineering, however you do get a new idea. You have a new base upgrade unlocked!
As summer comes to an end and you still have another season of healing to do. Fortunately you can still do some work from your hospital bed. Your family and friends can carry missives for you.
Your current squads are currently under strength from casualties. You can send replacements for their 6 month training to get back to full strength.
You can try to recruit fighters from our allied tribes.
You can send contacts to the cities to look for goods and information. (Pick a city)
>>
>>982884
Before I go to bed, I vote for sending some contacts to get information on how to construct ammunition
>>
>>982898
Well we can do that and but medical equipment for our base, I wanna start putting medics in our squads. In addition to building a hospital if possible.
>>
>>982881
Lay off the heroin Sahieed
>>
File: afghanistan-ethnic-map.jpg (161KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan-ethnic-map.jpg
161KB, 600x600px
>>982884
I think we should open up a mechanic shop for our trucks, we do repairs for a affordable price, hire skilled people to work under us, and have a bit of income. But the real reason is to be able to field maintain and repair technicals. I want to mount HMG and AA guns on the back of trucks for future assaults, and be able to have a level of rapid response by motorizing our troops.

Recruit so we get our numbers up to 100 men.

Can we get a map of the countries ethnic groups like this?
>>
>>982884
>>982953
Send one Zargadbad
>>
>>982953
You already have a garage but lack the tools for that, you will need to see where you can buy them.
As for an ethnic map that is relatively simple. The ethnic Taki is an admixture of Arab and Persian ancestry caused by both groups settling as conquerors 1100 years ago. Before that there were Slavs (Who are now so small in number they are hardly worth counting)
The Central Asians however are Karzeghi and are mainly in the disputed southern region of Takistan, notable enclaves in Takmyr and Zargabad exist and formerly around Salak Darya. The western mountains have been a strong ethnic dividing line and few if any groups of Ardistanis live on our side of the border.
>>
>>982966
I'm talking about opening up shop just outside of Awadak.

Kinda hard to draw business to our distant compound and potentially compromising if spies needed a "pit stop" at our garage.
>>
>>982978
I don't like the idea of using the mechanic garage shit as a business. It should be strictly for warfare.

Anyways, my vote is we let our men regain full strength, and more if possible with new recruits, and send a missive to search for mechanic tools to begin our motorized program.
>>
>>983048
Also, if possible, also tell that guy to ask around for batteries. We need those radio communications.
>>
>>983048
Maybe I'm not explaining this clearly.

The mechanic shop is just a front, its main purpose is to try and draw skilled individuals who can work on vehicles to outfit them as technicals, and to provide extra work space to convert more trucks faster than just having one garage at our compound.

The part where it makes money is near the bottom of the list, but it would be nice if our men got paid, instead of it being a net drain on our finances to operate the place. Its also better for the vehicles since more cars and trucks will pass by Awdak than they will by our home base which probably doesn't have any roads. That will in turn make it so our workers can get more experience fixing stuff and able to buy more tools for the shop, since we won't have to always donate money every few months.

And I would like to have the Garage we have back at base to be another "motor pool" for vehicles. It would look less suspicious for there to be a bunch of vehicles next to a garage than a compound in the middle of nowhere.

It could also probably give an added bonus for our men to become mechanics or gain experience....

I want to make sure we have the logistics to field and maintain a large fleet of technicals and at a cost we can afford. After all, we have a few hundred men, but we don't have enough materials to go around to properly armed and equip them all for battle, and that is not counting how much of them are untrained.
>>
>>983072
Sorry but how in the living fuck are we going to be able to hide trucks armed with heavy machine guns in a garage in the middle of a city?

We can just get mechanics willing to work with us already and pay them a bit, no need for some elaborate scheme.
>>
>>983078
The garage would be on the outskirts since that way there will be more space, and the armed technicals won't be kept there, they will be moved and hidden in areas in and around our base and in friendly ally regions. Another thing we could do is keep the trucks in able condition to be ready and converted and only do so when we plan a campaign that would need them.
>>
>>983104
You're just making things more complicated, and harder than they need to be.

A mechanic garage at the outpost would be more efficient. It is already affordable, and having it near Awdak is a severe security risk.
>>
>>983108
No you're just overreacting. Suggesting the idea for discussion isn't the same as forcing its implementation.

You could have just as easily said you disagree for this or that reason and we could have talked about exploring long term goals or planning, but I guess we won't get to that now will we?
>>
File: blackguywithquestionmarksmeme.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
blackguywithquestionmarksmeme.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>983142
You suggested the idea, we had the discussion. What is the problem?
>You could have just as easily said you disagree for this or that reason
Yeah, but that's literally what I just did though.
>>
>>983142
Sorry If I come off sounding a bit strong, I should have proof read it. I'll go to sleep after this post.

Basically, I would like to keep things on the down low since we are an insurgency still in a infancy stage, and I want to build up a larger force mainly for support or have options to draw support and sympathies from this area.

Placing it near Awdak is a step I see to trying to gain more direct influence and support from the area and I want to explore its possibilities and pros and cons.
>>
>>983150
I felt like it didn't really address my arguments for it. Just a simple response like "nope fuck that, do this".
>>
>>983152
>>983159
We already have enough influence in the Awdak area, it's our place of origin, our most loyal tribe which the leader himself hails from. We don't need to strengthen our influence there. And even if we did, a mechanic shop is not a good way to do it. Starting up a garage outside of the compound, in Awdak, is just a security risk and a waste of resources. We need to start basic, and outfit the 3 light trucks with heavy weaponry, I'd say ideally two DSHKs and one with a SPG-9 for rapid anti-armor/air protection, though that might be a waste of a truck. We could go with three DSHKs.

There's also the possibility that we got some more trucks from the stronghold battles.

We also need motorized transportation, at least for our regulars, so ideally the trucks would still be able to carry about a squad of men, with the HMGs.

Anyways, is OP still even awake?
>>
Bumping so we get off page 3
>>
>>983563
>>983159
So, what do you guys think about the current situation?

I think getting the Darod on our side and weakening the Karzeghi presence in Takistan was a good move, even if we didn't do it perfectly. Our presence in the Orgal-Takhari region seems pretty formidable. I think it's important we buff up both our own troops and the armies of our allies, maybe gathering up weapons and forming a decent fleet of vehicles for an offensive in the next year or two.

Thoughts?
>>
>>983641

I agree with this. We should also get recruits that aren't great fighters infiltrating cities working on gathering intel, spreading our agenda and obtaining more and better resources (or at least the intel on those resources).

As far as communication someone earlier mentioned cell phones. That and the internet would be quite useful to us if they are an option.
>>
>>983701
We should begin working on our urban Intel gathering, definitely. Aside from finding someone to buy batteries from for our radio system, what else will we be trying to figure out? Finding pro-government/jihadist politicians and figureheads? Arms dealers? Perhaps possible recruits?
>>
>>983701
Yeah getting reliable internet access for our bases would be huge.

Also don't forget, we need batteries for our radios.

I think we're all on the right track here.

So really work on domestics then? And espionage if we can support it?
Sounds like a plan. A concise meta to be sure.

>>983737
Oh shit, assasinations, we Should totally do assasntions.
>>
>>983737

Yea, all of that potentially.

Also having people in some of the bigger cities just keeping track of the news and what the government may be doing or trying to get sources from the media. An online presence wouldn't hurt and could possibly help recruiting efforts.
>>
>>983748
Maybe we could buy a go-pro or something and take footage of a successful battle, posting it online as propaganda?

Things like that would get us quite a bit of notoriety, and with it heat.
>>
>>983747
Yes, I think the best idea for now would be to strengthen our current position before making an offensive, but still keep the heat on our enemies. Maybe a few small raids, capture some vehicles/ammo if possible, maybe a ransom mission? Nothing large-scale, though.
>>
>>982955
Waiting for op, also seconding the linked post, we should vote on which city to spy from and gather intel
>>
pls OP

wake up ;-;
>>
>>984528
It's ok, hopefully this thread is archived so we can just start a new one after autosage
>>
>>984528
>>984545
Well OP is here, kinda.
>>
>>984603
So, will we continue for tonight or no?
I'm really enjoying it.
>>
>>984603
Neat, so are we still waiting on the result of >>982884. We already have 2 votes for zargadbad

>>984607
Yeah that is supplied you decide to continue.
>>
>>984607
I would like to but at the moment Im a bit out of sorts. Im tired and dont feel well. I also dont have a qt kebabfu to nurse e back to health.
>>
>>984625
Oh, well shit then.
>>
>>984625
Gotcha. Good luck with that then. See ya running some other time. Got any estimations to when you'll be jumping back on?
>>
>>984652
Yeah, I'd like to know that aswell...
>>
I say "nationalize" whatever industries we have. Basically do whatever the Kurds are doing now in Rojava to maximize contribution to the war effort. I'm talking communes + planned economy. I think on the small scale of the territory we hold, it'd make sense.
>>
>>985528
How would we implement this? It's a very good idea, especially considering as a nationalist group, it's what we're going to want to do in the long run.

We should probably start with agriculture. The Ghadr region is the obvious place to start, being so close to the compound. We should start by meeting with the Umazi elders, speaking with them about plans for this 'Nationalization'.

We can't fund a war effort with only the crops of a single compound. Maybe propose the TNLA take a small cut, maybe 5-15 percent, of all crops in the Ghadr region? In return for the protection from Emirate forces and western intruders (for example the Saudi Mine, though that was not in Umazi territory)

Perhaps to sweeten the deal, and also for long-term reasons aswell, promise to build a school, perhaps a hospital in the region.

Just brainstorming.
>>
>>985553
But that's socialist. Which I personally don't have a problem with but thematically we are revolting against that kind of government.

We are at core, traditionalists. Establishing an authoritative meritocracy makes the most sense to me. At least at the local level. On the broad spectrum a confederacy makes the most sense to me.
>>
>>985638
But Anon...We're nationalists. Our ideology is far, far from one of meritocracy. We are ethnic Taki nationalists, fighting for a Taki state. We certainly aren't socialists, but economically, nationalists and socialists do have quite a bit in common.

How can we have a Nationalist State without at least partially nationalizing agriculture, and in the future, industry?
>>
>>985638
>socialist
Nationalization isn't socialist. In the case of war, a conventional system of stores and buying and selling isn't going to cut it because there isn't really going to be a lot of commerce. Being that our tribal ties are likely to have us in a collective mindset, I believe that it'd be necessary to at least on a local level establish a efficient system of resource allocation. I believe that what the Kurds are doing now is perfect for this situation.

I say have groups of 20-30 farmers pool their resources together and from democratic worker councils. They'll have quotas for production that will be established by somebody depending on the needs of our tribe. This can be established for all industries of ours. No direct taxation, but we run instead on tariffs and profits from selling our goods. Promise the owners of the farms reparations if they don't like how this is playing out once the war is over.
>>
>>985663
Yeah, but we are staunch traditionalists as well, but either way yes we will have to control a portion of domestic production. I don't see any way around it. How we manage it is the big thing, but that's for another time.

Also Is the thread archived?
>>
>>985694
Ah, so we still take a small amount of profit then, and get more control over agriculture, basically? I'm not sure I fully understand the system, but I like the idea.
>>
>>985694
So we sell the farmers an iou with interest with protectionary benefits included free of charge in exchange for higher control over output and the ownership of that output.

That's essentially indentured servitude, but it does provide the benefit of an overlord and quota community that can aid the individual farmer in short term financial need.

I think in order for us to implement this we need to increase our administrative authority by giving paltry amounts of food and other needs to disheartned locals and neutrals. That way they are willing to trust giving their freedom away in addition to perhaps gaining sympathizers.

Tl;dr good idea, we should do some work to sweeten the deal short term wise as well. Mainly by gifting the local neutral populace surplus foodstuffs to biuld willing sympathizers and trust.

Could also work as a potential recruiting and census method as well.

>>985725
Most of the money would in fact be made through interstate commerce.
>>
>>985736
Have them establish democratic councils which basically allow them to choose how they're going to go about meeting our quotas. Monthly elections to see who is going to be in charge, but executive decisions need to be agreed upon by a majority. I don't want a bureaucrat imposing our law among the peasants, since that just seems like a recipe for dissent. I rather have them feel like that they're in control and after all, it is for the good of the tribe so they can't really refuse. :^)
>>
>>985781
It ls really inefficient that way, but on a large scale we can totally make it work.
>>
>>985694
>>985781
Allright, we seem to be on just about the same page when it comes to that. I think though, before that, we should maybe take some time to re-organize our actual army.

We've been pretty effective so far, but it won't be long before the Jihadists and the Government are on our ass. I think we need to build a living quarters in the compound (allows for 50 more regulars), and also build a camp site at the training camp (allows for training 50 regulars at a time).

After that, we would re-organize our inventory, sort of streamlining the loadouts of our regulars, getting things more disciplined. I'm not sure if we should really even use G3s and FALs, as AKs are just as good, cheaper, and share their calibre with RPKs and PKMs. We could sell off the FALS and G3A3s and stock up on AKs, RPKs, and PKMs.

And then, look into outfitting the regulars with Kevlar vests and chest rigs. We have more than enough uniforms, and most of the neccesary chest rigs, the main expense would be kevlar vests.

Just autistic ramblings here.
>>
OP, do we know what's the standard primary arm that the Takistani army uses? Or what sort of arms that they would use? Perhaps it could help us figure out like >>985850 regarding streamlining our loadouts.
>>
>>985832
K, let's just go with what I said before than. I obviously don't how it would actually play out but I agree we need to keep it simple with what we have right now.
>>
>>985858
I would assume soviet-era arms. Assuming OP is going off the actual content in Arma 2 itself, the Takistani Army does use FALs and even sometimes M16s, however a large amount of AKs and other 7.62 soviet weapons (RPKs, PKMs)
>>
File: tak2veh3_4.jpg (88KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
tak2veh3_4.jpg
88KB, 800x450px
Op is awake. I dont think Ill continue but Ill offer some clarity.
>>985850
>>985858
>>985880
The bulk of the Army's army's are soviet era supplemented with British and American Surplus. (Mainly small and vehicles) But according to BI the main arm of the army is the FN-FAL.
However, the Army is only in a slightly better position then us as far as equipment goes, they use miss matched uniforms, webbing and many men don't even have helmets.
Also, a note. The PKM does not fire 7.62x39 it chambers 7.62x54r, like the Dragonov, PSL and Nagant rifle. However, the less common but you could probably find it is the RPD and it chambers linked 7.62x39 rounds.
It is also worth noting that your tribal allies are just that, allies. You do not command them, their forces or exert control over them. If you want that you will need to go, negotiate and gain more favor with them to support your claim to power.
>>
>>986634
What about RPK's and SKS's?
>>
File: IMG_6359.jpg (115KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6359.jpg
115KB, 672x960px
>>986690
Now, while I love the sks (I own one myself and plan to acquire several more) I kept it out of this quest because as far as I know it is not in vanilla arma 2 and neither is the RPD, however, that being said I am also attempting to streamline the quest as much as I realistically can but I could make exceptions.
Also have some music and a lewd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEtvF7lDiCU
>>
>>986760
thread is going live?
>>
>>986760
Ah, sorry. Do you think you could give us an update on our inventory and cash after the stronghold battle?
>>
>>986760
Absolutelyhalal.gif

Oh shit I forgot, happy holidays everybody.
>>
File: sadpanda.jpg (163KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
sadpanda.jpg
163KB, 864x864px
>>986634
So OP isn't up to continue today, then?
>>
>>987336
It's ok, panda. Op will, might, hopefully, run another day.
>>
File: zz.jpg (33KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
zz.jpg
33KB, 500x387px
>>987336
Op just sat down. We can pick this up. But I may be a wee bit distracted.
>>987060
Ali said you had a cut of the spoils but he said he is going to wait until you are well and can receive them in person and you wont be on your feet until the beginning of winter. But your current cash pot is $16576.
Iirc the plan was to train replacements and send men out to Zargabad?
>>
>>987429
Da, Also do we have contact with Arms dealers or things of that nature?
>>
>>987429
Yes, send men to Zargabad to gain intel, (who to buy batteries from, and anything else)

And also go see our crazy Persian arms dealer.
>>
>>987429
>>987436
>>987436
Sounds good
>>
>>986760
If your concern is that you can't dig up animations for it in Arma, that is like a very low issue for us. I'd be more concerned if the SKS is non-functional in this quest due to some weird technicality, or that we simple "can't" have it.

I'd personally like it if we can have some ammo commonality and mod the SKS to take AK 47 mags to further streamline our logistics and have RPK's to make it a perfect family.

Since there are is a difference for 7.62.39mm and 7.62x54r, we could ditch the guns that take 7.62x54r and have FN FALs and G3's using 7.62x51 NATO, so either way we have 2 types of ammo to worry about. One Full-powered and the other Intermediate. Unless we want to add pistol ammo to that as well.
>>
>>987429
Take your time to post, just don't abandon us, we have abandonment issues.

>>987436
Can we find a new arms dealer? Rifles, I feel like a few of the things the rate he sells them to us is a bit overpriced.
>>
>>987492
Gun modding? Can we do that at our stronghold? Holy shit imagine if we mad maxed everything. Sadly we don't have the facilities. But definitely something to consider on the logistics side.
>>
>>987499
Yeah I agree we need more DMRs instead of assault rifles. Snipers would be near as well.
>>
>>987513
>near
Neat
>>
File: 2011-06-26-khujand-06.jpg (695KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
2011-06-26-khujand-06.jpg
695KB, 1200x800px
While you are in the hospital your wife Jhaslima makes you a full set of new clothes after yours were ruined in the blast. She makes a suggestion that if you want to command an actual army you men should have some kind of uniformity, even if its just regular matching garments.
Your men you sent to Zargabad buy $20 worth of batteries.
They tell you they found a man selling a large gasoline storage tank for $40
A car bomb went off in Takmir 2 months ago near a UN office. Killed about a dozen people.
There is a used car dealer in Zargabad, he sells cars, trucks and used army cars and trucks.
A policeman was murdered in Zargabad, there quite a few rumors on who is responsible but no one knows much.
There is a hardware store that sells many different kinds of tools and can order tool as well.
The army has expanded its base in the city and has started building a large compound.
>>987492
The reason I didnt include it is so I have one less thing to keep track of. A simplified item list is easier for me to keep running. I also dont factor in ammo counts, rather a cost is just taken out of the net bankroll.
However your personal G3A3 was heavily damaged and everything you had on your person.

Your arms dealer comes in during the winter and you can buy from him then.
>>
>>987617
Lets send somebody to go look at the used car dealer in Zargabad, And somebody to the hardware store.

If we need a cover story its for starting our own Junk yard to sell scrap maybe.
>>
>>987617
Hm. Lots of stuff. Well, we should definitely buy the storage tank, maybe put near our garage. Go see the hardware store, order tools which will be neccesary to outfit civilian vehicles with heavy weapons, and also tools to repair them. Also see about the car dealer, look into his prices.

Do we know anything about the police in Zargabad? Are they generally anti-shia/tribal, or do they try to stay secular and un-corrupt?
>>
>>987625

This sounds like a good idea.

We should also look into getting cell phones and access to the internet. Maybe set up a small shop of some sort in the city so we can have people with eyes and ears on the military movements, and also gathering other intel/recruits
>>
>>987625
I'm also interested in the gasoline storage tank, it's only 40 bucks and we can use it to fuel cross country and long term combined arms operations or just help our allies in possible need.

Also. Radios. Fuck yes. Our regulars will be super coordinated now.
>>
>>987631
Small shop in the city sounds like a great idea, maybe a surplus good shop? We can directly sell our excess agricultural produce with minimal transport costs and spoilage.
>>
>>987631

Forgot to add, Yes to the gasoline storage tank.

We should also look into intel on the U.N. bombing, they could be potential allies.
>>
>>987617
Oh shit, any mortars and heavy weaponry we should consider getting as well
>>
>>987636

Yea, that sounds like it would work. There would be no warning flags for the government and we could use it as our base of operations in the city.
>>
>>987638
Greasing up NATO relations? Russian relations? Yes please.

It's a lot to do though, doubt we have the time.
>>
>>987636
That could be a good idea. Set up a market stall, have a few men manning it and living in/around the city, covering as simply tribals from Ghadr selling their goods, while picking up info, as well as opportunities to buy goods. I like it a lot.
>>987638
Ally with the U.N.? That wouldn't happen in a million years. The U.N. are generally opposed to insurgent nationalist groups fighting against democratic governments. Unless you mean ally with those who are bombing them, that could make sense.
>>
>>987617
Eh, i'll add the gas tank if its actually full as well.
>>
>>987651

Not the U.N., the bombers..
>>
>>987656
Oh ok, kek. Sorry.

It's possible they're Jihadists. Also, Takmyr is a bit too well-secure and also pretty distant. That might be a goal later on.
>>
>>987660

Yea, i agree it is something to look towards later. We need to allow our guys to gather the intel once we do get them established in the city so I didn't anticipate that happening any time real soon.
>>
Also, uniform idea since the wife ic brought a good point up. All our soldiers should sport a green bandana in one way or another. That or we can just go for tan outlined in green for the camo option
>>
>>987699

I agree, will boost morale of the troops and maybe increase recruitment as well.
>>
>>987670
Not to mention increased irregular coordination and press appeal
>>
>>987617
Buy the Large Gas tank.

And check out the used car store for trucks and fuel efficient vehicles.

Go to the tool store.

Does it matter what types of guns we equip our men with? If not then we should just mass buy Kalashnikovs since they are cheapest.
>>
>>987711
Sorry wrong link
>>987701

>>987712
We already have 70 unused AKs sitting around and we need heavier and more varied ordinance to compete with our enemies
>>
>>987712
We need longer ranged guns and more accurate ones. We're not fucking Somalia where its 50 of us to 1 of the enemy.
>>
>>987719
I kinda want "long range" guns if that matters.
>>
>>987733
>>987740
Yup, More battle rifles, mortars, lmgs, and perhaps snipers would do wonders.
>>
>>987617
Before we get into uniforms, I want to know what the terrain looks like around the country, and how much it changes from place to place. I'm not sure if we should get solid color BDUs or camo, and if we should try making it ourselves or buying them / commissioning friends to make them for us.
>>
>>987701
I like the bandana idea, but I'd go with red.
For the actual uniforms, I'd be fine with just a solid green/olive BDU, with our chest-rigs and vests matching that colour.
>>987712
>>987719
>>987733
>>987740
I think maybe we should keep around our AKs for general use, but buy up some more FALs and G3s, ideally our army will primarily use the FAL and G3 for riflemen.
>>987746
Takistan is mostly desert terrain, mountains and such, but there are lush areas, such as around rivers and lakes.
>>
>>987753
My point is AK's aren't the best weapons to use and even spraying/praying dones't always ensure a kill in the open. In the open you need longer range weapons.
>>
>>987760
It's not that AKs aren't good, it's just that only having AKs is a big combat liability when your facing someone with more specialized diversity in arms and armaments.
>>
>>987768
We only need to be worried when facing the U.S. Marines, for that we use Battle rifles and AP ammo if we are allowed. For everything else there's Rpgs, and IEDs.
>>
>>987760
Its kinda why I wanted SKS rifles, to prevent the irregulars from spray and pray.
>>
>>987810
True, but mortars in particular provide a relatively incognito and mobile indirect fire solution that's far more powerful and longer range than grenades, which are our only other non-direct explosive solution. Ieds and breaching charges are non propellant for the most part.

>>987831
That can be overcomed through training and enough battles, really all we need is a pep talk where we order them not to empty their magazines in the general vicinity of their enemy and instead do single, double and triple shots.
>>
>>987841
Well why not have artillery peices or rockets strapped to guiding rails on our trucks? IED's and Rpgs are more for ambushing Taki Army vehicle columns.

We could just make homemade mortars then.
>>
File: Hell_cannon.jpg (91KB, 634x408px) Image search: [Google]
Hell_cannon.jpg
91KB, 634x408px
>>987868
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>987617
The suggestion about uniformity is actually a good one.
Something we should keep in mind for our regulars.

It would raise their morale, be useful for interacting with our allies/irregulars as they can easily see who is relevant and it's very useful down the road for recruitment and propaganda.
Daesh did it well enough, nothing wrong with copying them there.
>>
File: flag.png (6KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
6KB, 300x200px
You know what we need? A flag.
>>987868
I don't see a reason to use shitty home-made mortars when we already have access to real ones. Just have some trucks carrying mortars and rockets when we go to certain battles where they are deemed neccesary.
>>
>>987883
I kinda worry about salted mortars.
>>
>>987883
And we have a flag, our waifu made one herself for us.
>>
>>987927
She did? What is it?
>>
File: Antflag.jpg (1KB, 125x72px) Image search: [Google]
Antflag.jpg
1KB, 125x72px
>>987930
Small picture, Commander might have the original.
>>
>>987944
Ooh, I like it. What's the writing in the middle actually say anyways?
>>
>>987954
Idk, All i know is the red represents blood/our blood or something.
>>
Soooo....is OP still around?
>>
Damn it OP, I'm hooked on these threads, give me my drug
>>
File: 12_zpse527ed79.png (22KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
12_zpse527ed79.png
22KB, 480x280px
>>988056
Sorry, I blinked twice and passed out in my chair.
>>987944
Here is the flag. No clue what it says but it is the same as the current Takistani flag. It may be the Takbir or the Shahada if I had to guess.
>>987625
The used car dealer has the following in stock:
5 Ladas
2 Volhas (A fancy Lada)
3 Vans
2 Trucks (Hulix)
5 Trucks (Offroads)
1 Open back V3S (Older style army truck)
1 Ural with a large fuel tank (Civilian operated)
2 Urals (Former army operated)
1 UAZ (Former army operated)
4 Landrovers (Former Taki army or British Stock)
The hand tools you need from the hardware store will cost around $400. Your base lacks enough power to use a welder or most power tools.
>>987660
Takmyr is a massive sprawling city it has a population of almost 3 million.
>>987753
If you invested the time and money you could make coloured civilian clothes to be used in conjunction with the chest rigs and the jackets. Even seasonal ones in different colours.
>>987831
With the most basic of training we can keep our irregulars from magdumping.
>>
>>988915
2 Trucks (Hulix)
UAZ
Urals

The fucking Sand nigger car's are these?
>>
>>988915
lmfao literally like 10 seconds after my post
praise allah

Buy the tools, look into buying a power generator or something so we can use them. I think we should probably buy 4 offroads and the army ural. I don't see any advantage to the UAZs/Landrovers over trucks at this point.

Making the uniforms would be good, but we will do that later on. I think we should only begin doing that once we have about 100 or so regulars, and keep it basic for now.
>>
>>988915
Whats the difference for army and civ? and is there a price for them listed?

2 Trucks (Hulix)
1 Ural with a large fuel tank (Civilian operated)
2 Urals (Former army operated)
4 Landrovers (Former Taki army or British Stock)
>>
>>988957
>>988915
And the Tools.

Then stop by the lingerie store.
>>
>>988915
>Sorry, I blinked twice and passed out in my chair.

I'ma nap for a bit, hopefully it won't be more than an hour.
>>
File: 2575963076.jpg (30KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
2575963076.jpg
30KB, 609x343px
>>988941
Russian and other foreign made vehicles.
>>988957
You would need to go and haggle for them.
>>988962
You are still in Awadak in the hospital. However it is important to not that in Takistan it is illegal for a man to enter a lingerie store without his wife, for a man to operate a lingerie store or sell it in any way. The reason for this is because of a high profile case of a man who ran one such store and was molesting his clients. So new laws were passed.
>>
>>989057
Go and haggle for the vehicles, see his prices, try and use our charm to barter down the price.

4 Trucks (Offroad)
2 Army Urals

Or whatever you guys want, I don't really care.
>>
I say we try to set up a small garment factory. Because rather then catering to say a spesific class of people (car owners and the like) because everyone needs clothes. We could make proper uniforms, as well as our own camp jackets and chest rigs as we'll as other webbing. Plus I'm sure our tribal allies would like some access to some fancy dress.
>>
>>989093
I don't think that's really necessary. We should just make the army uniforms, maybe hire some local clothing maker to do it for us. If we're going to start making businesses/infrastructure/public works for the tribes, we should start elsewhere.
>>
>>989093
>>989114
We should just make people wear arm-bands of different colours to identify them for now. Later on we can work on a standardised uniform for our regulars.

As to the creation of businesses under us; we should probably start with a construction firm and work along from there by using it as a front to get access to higher quality building materials and equipment.
>>
>>989129
I think we're over-thinking. I do like the armband idea, though. For now, we should focus on expanding our army of regulars (training camp + living quarters) and raiding the Emirate.

That is, after we sort out the garage/vehicle business.
>>
>>988957
Yeah my vote is for the shit ton of vehicles plus the tools, we can upgrade our garage at a later date, and if we can't store all of them we could always do supply runs to our allies on a constant basis to boost Intel and relations with the tribes.
>>
>>989138
We can already field 100 regulars, I'm more interested in specialized/training facilities.
>>
Oh shit, thread is also saged, went over 3 days. We should archive and start a new thread.

I don't know how to archive btw.
>>
op pls
>>
you're really blue-balling me, man
>>
>>989488
>>989356
>>989229
Im just updating my notes to be sure I dont miss anything.
>>
>>989577
o-oh
Sorry dude, I'm probably just being annoying.
>>
>>989577
Mkay. So since this is bassicly the end of the thread, you gonna call it here for the week? Any time you might be running after this? Really love this quest.
>>
>>989628
I wish I could give you an ETA but in the past few things, along with new years my plate is rather full. But Ill try to get this up again when I can find the time.
>>
>>989955
Mkay, well happy holidays either way, and good luck with your qt kebab gril.
>>
>>989057
Stone thta man!, Stone him I say!
>>
>>989955
Fuck. I hope so, I really enjoy it.
>>
>>989955
thanks for running TC, this is some great stuff.

Does anyone else think that we should become garment makers on the side?
>>
>>989955
Don't forget to link the new thread when you start it in the old thread.
>>
>>990567
More income is never a bad thing.
>>
>>977266
holy fucking shit, Takistan Quest? Is till remember the original.

Best civ builder I've ever been in.
>>
>>991065
Your probably the only alleged past regular that has posted on this thread, another was an alleged past lurker if I remember correctly.

Care telling us (me) just exactly how mentally deficient we were?
>>
>>991184
>we (I)
>>
>>991184
>>991190
Just read the old threads, not much went wrong that wasn't already mentioned and addressed.
>>
>>991311
Mkay, just making sure nothing too terribly important we mistook or overlooked.
>>
>>991184
>>991190
I.. Normal? There were no mental instabilities I could tell.
>>
>>991349
We could investigate the death of our uncle and other family that got droned.

>>991489
I think hes talking about earlier when applying western progressive morality, values, and perspective, to a radically different one and made a radical change when he realized the cost of applying that to one that dgaf about them. Or something.
>>
>>991528
Pretty much, also banished quest is back tonight, all of the yes.
>>
OP ever gonna continue?
>>
>>977266
yeah! I still remember it from good ol' /tg/
Thread posts: 487
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.