[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hex Maniac Quest 5.1: Because you are not popular lets have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 42

File: SirPlannyknightofshywaifus.jpg (49KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
SirPlannyknightofshywaifus.jpg
49KB, 786x1017px
You are Gurie and today Christmas has been interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KxiP0Xgtc
So you found a white vulpix from another land and took him to a gym.

Next thing you know, everything caught fire and your Ralts is facing down two Vivillions for the honor of a gym badge amid the smoldering wreckage of ice and fire. It's like that Hydrazilla movie your brother watched.

You want to go home... But you mean, not without winning that would suck. You just miss when this was easy.

Your Planny hefts Mr Chopper, the blade laughing as Vivillion wing dust fell under its edge like snow on a roof. Your doing pretty well, but these two are gym leaders and its the two of you versus them.

And only a few minutes ago they made the entire arena explode... well you helped but you prefer to look to the future then dwell on the past.

What do you do?

>Confusion - Metalsound
>Night slash-night slash
>Let Debbie Pick
>Teleport spam
>>
>>977060
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Mimikyu
Knowledge is power and archives are knowledgish!

You have 4 pokemon right now

Gurie has at the moment:
+10 to social rolls.
+15 to combat.
1 Max Revive, 3 dusk balls and a standard set (read: Infinite) of pokeballs.
TM 84 Poison Jab
TM 89 U-Turn
TM 76 Struggle Bug
Possession by 1 banette named Suzie Straw.

Planny is now level 12 and knows night slash, confusion, teleport and double team, she is partly on the way to getting improved stats. Gentle nature
Mimikyu is level 13 and knows disarming voice, play nice, thundershock and phantom force. Lonely nature
Bedbug the Weedle is level 6 and knows string shot (upgraded to string room), poison sting, U-turn, leechlife and rest which he gets a evasion bonus while sleeping. Lax nature

Weiss is level ten, calm nature and has snow cloak. Moves are ancient power, hail, powder snow, and ember. He's right now knocked out.
>>
>>977060
No idea what I'm doing, but probably waiting for your message about what I'm stilll doing here.

Anyways.
>Let Debbie Pick

Let's see if she can come up with something matching our awe some Teleport-double team tactic.
>>
>>977092
https://twitter.com/Mynameismimikyu
http://ask.fm/Mynameismimikyu

Forgot about these.
>>
>>977092

> Possession by 1 banette named Suzie Straw.

Cool, can we stack those?
I want to stack those.
Let's see what kind of GhostSTDs we can collect!
>>
>>977060
>Let Debbie Pick
Let's see how this goes.
>>
>Confusion - Metalsound
>>
>>977060
>Let Debbie Pick
This whole double battle thing WAS her idea, after all.
>>
>Let Debbie Pick
>>
I'll have you roll for that anyway to see how well Planny pulls it off. Good luck.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>977279
>>
Rolled 19 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>977279

Boop.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>977279
>>
File: mrchopperv.png (313KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
mrchopperv.png
313KB, 600x880px
>>977311

You nod to Debbie. "Hey, why don't you try to lead for a bit."
Debbie thinks for a moment before nodding.

"Hey Mr. Choppy? Do you see that injuried Vivillion."

The sound of steel on teeth scratches as the ghost cackles, informing Planny of the scheme as the two teleport above the Vivillion, the swordsman leaning over the floating bug as Mr. Choppy emitts the harshest squel you've ever heard.

You see Viola and her sister cover there ears under the audio onslaught as Planny's horn glows, the telepathic barrage riding the waves of sound to effectively turn confusion to pure chaos, the Vivillion scattering white powder in the wind, darting over its sister who hurriedly stopped a impending natural gift.

" I guessed, what would be the worst thing they could do. Then I tried to figure out a way to keep them from doing it."

Their light screens effectively useless under the metal sound and at the moment you can steer the Vivillion wherever, but no real damage was dealt.

However Viola's vivillion is more loaded up with explosives then a electrode at prom. If only you can cunning a way to set it off...

> Double night slash
>Write in some clever scheme to ignite the Powder.
>Confusion while the two are weakened
>Use this opportunity to get double team and sword dance going again to sweep the foes in one go.
>>
>>977438

>Use this opportunity to get double team and sword dance going again to sweep the foes in one go.

dice+2d6
>>
Rolled 5, 1 = 6 (2d6)

>>977457
>>
>>977465
Its a 1d100+5
>>
>>977480
>>
Rolled 31 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>977438
>Write in some clever scheme to ignite the Powder.
Sword, sheathe. Metal-on-metal. Bang 'em together hard enough, you get sparks. Planny can teleport, so all she has to do is zip in, strike up a particularly strong Metal Sound with Mr. Choppy, and zip out before you get caught in the boom.
>>
>>977532
I'll let you know that said plan would work with a high enough roll, and you have 2 more rolls before I continue.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>977532
>>
Rolled 52 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>977546
Eeh, accuracy is overrated anyways.
>>
File: Vivillion.png (141KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
Vivillion.png
141KB, 431x431px
>>977593
You try to continue what Debbies plan probbably is, having the sword spam its metallic sound as you attempt to make a spark...

Any day now...

Planny teleports away just as Viola's bug charges the swordsman pair, the powder coated bug attempting to swat you away as Alexa's confused bug shakes itself back awake.

Well... could have been worse, their stats are lower and you didn't get hurt, but you were hoping for a... well victory.

The two bugs fly up in the air, looks like they are planning something fancy.
>>
Rolled 2 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>977620

>teleport spam
>>
>>977627
Wow, good thing we weren't rolling for anything right?
>>
>>977620

> planning

Fucks are doing something.

Do we have their full moveset yet?
We should discuss it.
Also, intercept these fucks.

I propose either Teleport-combo with anything, Double team combo, or confusion to make sure fucks are not abled to do their shit.
We have to take care of both of them though.
>>
>>977650
You know Viola's the (pink one) one has powder and Alexa's purple one has Natural Gift, which they seem to think will cause a fire attack when tthey use it.

Both of them know Hurrican which is not a move you want them to do again,

Further more Viola's been tackling you with bug buzz and Alexa's used light screen.

This means each one has 1 move you do not know.

Incidentally you also know Choppy has fury cutter, metal sound, night slash, and sword dance.
>>
File: gymleader1.png (519KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gymleader1.png
519KB, 1280x720px
>>977620

You look at Debbie who seems distracted, trying to figure out some insane plan again.

"Hey Gurie, your Double team makes doubles right? They can attack and stuff."

You nod. "Basically."

"And Fury cutter does more damage each time you use it, and all the clones count as the same person right? So...."

You nod, you see where they are going. "Hey, Viola, you are a bug expert right? Does fury cutter stack on doubles?"

The gym leader blinks. "I'm not going to give you advice on how to beat me WHILE I'm trying to beat you."

Well worth a shot, guess you will never know now.

>Write in move combo and dice roll, the last crit fail wont count cause i forgot to add the prompt.
>>
Rolled 53 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>977703

>double team multiple times then fury cutter

Do we know how many remaining pokemon Viola has?
>>
>>978004
>Do we know how many remaining pokemon Viola has?

Yes, this is a 2 on 2 fight and you knocked out Azurill and froze Dewpider so right now its
Debbie: 2
Gurie: 1
Viola: 1
Alexa: 1
>>
>>978034

Which pokemon does viola have left?
>>
>>978074
Im going to guess you didnt read 5.0 and answer this normally.

Currently Viola and her partner Alexa have sent out a surskit and dewpider which you defeated their raindance combo using a lot of crits and a alolan vulpix with fire attacks.

Unfortunately said fire attacks caused a powder trap to blow up in your face forcing you to switch out.

You are now fighting two vivillions with a Ralts alongside a Honedge, your partner still has a Azurill.

I'd say for HP
A's Vivillion: 45%
V'v Viv: 70%
Planny the ralts: 66%
Mr Choppy the Honedge: 77%
Mr Smalls: 80%

PP only matters in this for things like Hyper beam which are sparse because of balance reasons so you can use any of your moves. (Listed above)

As far as you know Honedge has Fury Cutter, Night slash, metal sound, and sword dance as well as the abbility no guard.

Your Planny has Trace but swarm doesnt really help you right now so its kinda not useful.
>>
Rolled 15 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>978102

Rolling to use a potion on ralts.
>>
Well I don;t know where anyone went but I guess we will keep going till we find them e!

But you dont have a potion, sorry.

"Planny use double team!" Your ralts nods, several clones filling the ground.

Alexa looks up at the butterfly duo worriedly. "Quick, Vivi, Infestation!"

"Vivi!" The purple bug pokemon nods, spittling a black mass down at your pokemon as Viola's bats its wings hurriedly, wiping up a hurricane that picks up the bugs.

Hurriedly, Planny teleports over the swarmnado, Mr Choppy gleaming red in the hands of the clones as the multiple ghost swords attack the Gym leader's with fury cutter.

Viola's pokemon shrieks before ramning into the hurricane, the firce winds knocking away your Ralts as Planny hits the net, bugs crawling along her skin, nibbling at whatever flesh Planny can't psychic them away from.

However Alexa's Vivi took the worst of the blows, the butterfly simply falling to the floor as the already weakened pokemon faces the brunt of the enhanced cutters.

The pokemon vanishes in red light before it hit the ground, Alexa sighing as she holds her pokemon's Net ball.

Its just you and Viola's Vivillion, but Planny's somewhat unsteady, what with the bugs crawling around her graddually widdling away what vitallity she has left.

Planny: 40% INFESTED
Viv: 66% POWDERED
Mr Choppy: 50%

The Swarmnado still rages around you,

>Bugs have simple minds, maybe your confusion can make them switch targets? (Difficult roll)
>Nightslash, end it and end it cooly.
>Confusion Viv, that pokemon has made its last really annoying move
>More fury cutter. It worked the last time.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>978242
>Bugs have simple minds, maybe your confusion can make them switch targets? (Difficult roll)
Doubt it'll work but, eh.
>>
>>978242
Also,as to where everyone is, it's a bad time, a lot of people are just asleep or with their families.
>>
>>978429
98 should do it I'd think.
>>
File: ralts2.jpg (34KB, 691x658px) Image search: [Google]
ralts2.jpg
34KB, 691x658px
>>978429
Well it did.

"Planny. Use confusion on the infestation?"

"What?" Viola looks at you confused. "It's a bug attack, you can't really wrest control over a bug attack that easily..."

Planny's horn glows as the hurrican stops,the bug swarm in midair as they collapse into Vivi, the Viviollin a scuttling mass of black as its its own combo attack turned on it, the pokemon twitching as it struggles to shake off the bugs.

"Ch-ch-ch!" Mr Choppy cackles as it launches itself off Planny's wrist, the sword gleaming as it delivered one last fury cutter to the struggling pokemon.

"Viviiiii" The bug collapses into the floor, the infestation crawling away leaving the collapsed pokemon.

"Well then... I was wrong." Viola said scratching her head.

Cont 1/2

>>978434
On BOXING day? I mean we got more traffic on christmas
>>
File: bugbadge.png (209KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
bugbadge.png
209KB, 591x591px
Viola sighs, "Alright you two, get over here so we can do this proper."

You pat Planny on the head, the psychic trilling happily as you head up to the sister's fancy wooden platform.

"Well Gurie Niamc, Debbie Cot, you have shown cleverness and ingenuity against the face of overwhelming odds and for that you deserve commendation. As per Circuit regulations it is my duty and priviledge to award you this Bug Badge to commemorate your victory against this gym."

Viola hands you and Debbie a pair of copper badges, small green amber gleaming in the sockets as you turn it around, your trainer ID and a number one carved into the back along with a serial number on the bottom.

"The backs simply for authenticity, proving the awards was given in case you move and need a Badge Equivalency card or something." Viola said shrugging, holding up her camera.

"Aaaaanyway, a big victory needs a bigger reward! How about a smile for the camera for the winners wall?"

C-c... camera? No one said there would be a camera.... I mean they DID but you thought it was a joke like "haha if you beat me i'll kill you". You didn't think youd actually have to take a picture!

>SOCIAL ROLL, DARE YOU TAKE A PICTURE?

>Do you even want a picture y/n?
>>
>>978467
Antisocial channers playing on their phones trying to avoid their not-qute-but-close-to estranged families? Lots of people are driving home today from visiting further relatives.

>SOCIAL ROLL, DARE YOU TAKE A PICTURE?
>No, but if we're going to do the idol thing with Mimikyuu we should start getting used to it... We're still at +15 for social rolls right?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>978507
>>978488
I forgot it's dice not roll. I'll just leave the bonus off for now.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>978488
Picture yes! We need proof that we're an actual functioning person.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>978488
Sure, picture.
>>
>>978550
Redeemed from my crit fails in the previous threads.
>>
File: guriesmile.jpg (69KB, 547x426px) Image search: [Google]
guriesmile.jpg
69KB, 547x426px
>>978550
Well there goes my comedy gold ruined.

You nod, taking a deep breath, you can do this... But first...

"Can I get my Vulpix healed? He should be in this." Alexa nods and directs you to a small Pokecenter station in the corner, evidentally used by Gym staff to help prepare for pokemon battles. The machine hums as you place Vulpix's ball in it, interfacing with Vulpix's hardlight state inside the balll to physically heal it on a genetic level.
You don't really get it but in a few seconds Weiss is happily walking around your leg looking all the world like a young fox pokemon and not like 10 minutes ago it almost usured in the apocalypse with powers you can't comprehend.

You kneel next to him and Planny, your face level with a smug looking Debbie standing behind two equally smug pokemon. You guess her team suits her in a way.

You guess you are happy for her as Alexa has you huddle up, the camera flashs as two polaroids spit out of the camera.

"Tada!" Viola says handing you and Debbie your pictures. "A picture is worth a thousand words but a badge is worth more. Congratulations, not everyone makes it past me on their first gym run."

Viola tilted her head back in thought. "In fact I think the last one was the last young champion. I expect great things from you."

Alexa waved a badge. "And you've already done it. Anyway I'd like to award you two with these as well." Alexa hands you and Debbie two green discs.

"Tada TM 63 Infestation, you seem to know how to use it well already so I am sure it will suit you well."

You grab the metal disc and put it in your tm holder with your others.

Viola whistles looking at the wreckage of her gym. "Anyway you did quite a number on this place. Good thing Durants are experts in building things." Viola tosses a pair of balls, a pair of heavy steel ants crawling along the arena, metal jaws gleaming.

Wow those things look way stronger then the Vivillions were, you guess gym leaders really do match their team to the badges you have.

You wonder what her strongest team is like?

Alexa smiles at you as Viola opens the door that leads back upstairs. "Speaking of expectations Gurie, here take my number." You are handed a holocode as Alexa winks.
"I'm actually a reporter, I only assist my sister here in multi battles she's the real trainer, if anything interesting happens let me in on the scope first will you?"

Pssh, like anything weird ever happens to you.

>We will break for today for now. Tommorrow the second half of the day will begin, your christmas adventure has only begun
>>
>>977060
>Your Planny hefts Mr Chopper, the blade laughing as Vivillion wing dust fell under its edge like snow on a roof.
I know nothing about this quest, but Jesus that acid trip of a sentence.
>>
>>978640
To explain, Mr Choppy is a ghost sword your pokemon used as a actual sword to stab a butterfly.

Butterfly wings tend to you know have really fine scales like dust.

Your stabbing made the wing dust be used as PG blood.

Hopefully the context makes this make more sense. If not well I did try.
>>
File: Suck_it.png (219KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Suck_it.png
219KB, 640x360px
>>978631

I do wonder...
Was Debbie like "smile"...
Or did she actually """"smile""""?
> Pic related

>>978434
>>978242

I died.
Fell asleep.
Being Eurofag is suffering.
>>
>>978731
Debbie gave a smug look so she didnt even smile.
>>
>>978631
>Tommorrow the second half of the day will begin
Looks like that didn't happen. What's the new plan?
>>
File: Smogogo grunt.png (41KB, 151x258px) Image search: [Google]
Smogogo grunt.png
41KB, 151x258px
>>982295
Turns out 23 is not old enough to decide on what the family does.
Really thought my vacation would be more lackadaisical then this, i feel bad.

The snow falls gently in the air as you walk away, your badge fitting snugly in your trainer case along with your updated Trainer Card, you are a officially badges trainer. Which if you are honest doesn't give you much besides help you acquire certain licenses given you are in the seamstress business but you certainly won't complain!

You are walking down the city when you hear a commotion off route 4.

"Sne-sne!" A sneasel struggles under a net as two rangers loom over it, one placing a thernometor like device near the struggling pokemon.

"Aww bollocks. Look at this, Naive nature, we need a Jolly or quota will be missed."

The second ranger sighed, his abra floating in front of him. "Well we best keep hauling, it's chrismas and opportunities like this don't come of-"

"Hey", the man lowers his hand, slightly nodding to you. "Why don't you keep buisness talk a little less public. Hello miss!" The man says to you, waving a white gloved hand. "Don't mind us, just making sure that the seasonal sneasel population don't get in the Fletchling eggs, important ranger talk, you know how it is.

Well, that sure seems suspicious. The mans eyes lower as you sit there staring at them, the Sneasel looking at you pleadingly. "Hey ma'am I hate to be a bother but I will need you to evacuate the premise while we are working. Important ranger business, can't let you scare them away you see."

Yeah, maybe this isn't a you problem.

>You have a lot of problems, make this yours too. Roll1d100
>Eh, lets just go home, I mean they are technically just catching Pokemon, even if net tricks are considered unethical compared to pokemon battles. I guess its technically fine.
> ...If you don't want that sneasel can I have it?
>>
>>982380
Don't get me wrong btw im going to bed, i just wanted you guys to have SOMETHING to gnaw your teeth on.

I'll post when i can, which as i just demonstrated, results may vary.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>982380
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>982380
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>982515
Bruh

Let's hope I save it
>>
>>982515
>>982567

90 is one off from a stalemate.
Ho boy, dis gon be gud.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>982380
>>
>>982804
I actually do usually count 90s as crits cause im a softie.

I can if you want not count 90 and just make it a soft failure given how high you otherwise rolled? So you didnt CRITICALLY fail you just looked silly.

Or alternatively cause this is a new thread Planny's abbility might have refreshed.
>>
>>983050
I'm fine with looking silly.
>>
>>983050

We are going to need planny when we REALLY fucked up.
>>
>>983088
Like, 2 critical failures.
>>
>>982380
> ...If you don't want that sneasel can I have it?
Look at the poor thing, it doesn't even know what's going on.
>>
>>983165
Bruh, I'm around 99% sure this is one of the "evil groups" of the region.

We must get involved, save the Sneasel and reform the villans.
>>
>>983050
90s as crits are fine.
>>
File: anarchyeveryonewantstobeme.png (424KB, 600x890px) Image search: [Google]
anarchyeveryonewantstobeme.png
424KB, 600x890px
You gulp, you don't know what's going on but that sneasel looks unhappy and that Ranger with the abra's suspicious. Someone should do something, you look around... no one else is near.

You... guess that makes you the someone. Aw.

Okay calm down, you did this a hundred times, you were asleep when you did it but details! Okay just open your mouth and say 'stop it.'

" ...." Okay lets try that again. What would Fairy Type Erina do?
>2

You know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1xAPQgGZ0U

"HALT EVIL DOERS!" You point at the pair, twirling with your arms astride, Planny's pokeball in your hand.

" When crime is near I appear! The comforting voice that soothes you at night!" You flick your hair, posing as best as 13 years of practice in front of a mirror has managed.

"This cool beauty evil must fear. For the Mysterious G is here and her goal is clear! Suspicious rangers... surrender or face my wrath!"

Its quiet.... and still quiet, not even the sneasel knows what to do now. Mimikyu pats your leg sadly. You want to die a little.

"...whaaaat?" The more hotblooded of the ranger duos glare at you, his abra whistling. "You think this is a cartoon? Are we jokes to you?"

You may have gotten into some trouble, the man near the net sighs as he stands up.

"I'm really sorry but if you will not evacute the premise for your own safety we are going to have to make you move. You understand right?"

The sneasel shakes as the two advance on you, pokeballs drawn. This can get ugly.... uglier.

>They let go of the net, grab it and bail! 1d100 Moderate Difficulty
>Double battle, you'll show them! (Just a pokemon battle)
> Run away 1d100 easy difficulty
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>984554
>They let go of the net, grab it and bail! 1d100 Moderate Difficulty
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>984554

> Grab net
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>984554
I REGRET EVERYTHING.
And NOW we gave to sew a Mysterious G costume to match the persona.

There is no other way.

Also
> Yoink, I'll be taking that.

The roll we have right now should suffice, shouldn't it?
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>984554
Now look at this NET that I just grabbed.
>>
File: Mr Niamc.jpg (69KB, 731x718px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Niamc.jpg
69KB, 731x718px
You see your foes getting closer to you, the sneasel looking at you in worry, this can be bad, I mean you only just recently got your first badge these people may be out of your league.

This... could actually be quite tough...

But then you remember the words of your father, before your mom would throw a pillow at him.

"If something looks hard, always make sure if there is a way not to do it." And hey, the scarier of the grunts dropped the net... you think you can just...

>63

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Zb492VUJ4

Using your enhanced loner reflex (Honed from years of pretending you were a super hero), you dive between the two grunts, the two staring at you confused as you heave the net, the sneasel squirming in the cage as you look at the two and bolt, Mimikyu perched on your shoulder, the diminutive fairy type shooting a thundershock behind you as you leap into the hedge maze.

You can hear the group scrambling to catch you. This may be hard.

>Roll 1d100 each turn till escape has been made or failed

> Wait Mimikyu can use phantom force right! Maybe he can help you. (Warning: Stupid idea. Hard difficulty)
> Focus on cheesing it (Easy Difficulty)
> Free the sneasel while moving, at the very least mimikyu can do it (Moderate difficulty)
> Ambush them, they likely split up to gain ground you can get them isolated (Moderate difficulty, success leads to advantage in pokefight)
> Call the police (Easy difficulty, social roll included)
>>
>>984993
That is an exceptional video

>Ambush and free Sneasel

Maybe we could fight alongside the Sneasel and get em?

If we win will we have an option to stop them from getting away? I have this thing whenever I play a Neutral-Good or Lawful-Good character to at least attempt reforming the baddies. Better yet, make a team of reformed baddies and use them to help us
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>985030
Forgot my roll
>>
>>984993
> Free the sneasel while moving, at the very least mimikyu can do it (Moderate difficulty)
>>
>>985055
Roll please.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>984993

#FreeSneasel
>>
File: Sneasel.png (380KB, 1600x1596px) Image search: [Google]
Sneasel.png
380KB, 1600x1596px
You hurry down the hedge made, the sound of Abra muttering in the distance as you fiddle with the carbon fiber pokenet Sneasel is stuck in.

You remenber these contraptions, the idea of them is that they are resistant to pokemon attacks, so when a pokemon is trapped under them they are helpless to be carted off with or without a pokemon battle.

They were declared unethical because of how unsporting they are and because a certain pair of Rocket grunts found out that they don't have the pokeball's safety prevention for Pokesnagging.

This is a rather complicated piece of enginering with a lock mechanism designed so that even the most cunning psychics can't-

>79 Family skill

Oh hey it opened, neato.

The Sneasel steps to the ground, streatching its freed muscles. "Sneas Sneas" It chimes happily.

Well the sneasel is free but you still have two rangers chasing after you two so you arent safe yet. But you don't have to lug that sneasel around.

And hey you have a net now.

>Ambush, use your efficent net technology to capture one of the bad guys. (Moderate difficulty)
>Just bolt to the city, you are sure Julie will help you out of this, or your inn owner, or that nice spider lady at the fabric shop, Viola... (Easy difficulty)
>Bolt to Lumiose, I mean you were planning on heading there eventually. (Moderate difficulty)
>Write in (Difficulty relative to decency of plan)

You duck as you see a fletchling fly over head. Looks like they have flying pokemon.
> ....Have
>>
>>985374
Confession, i have no idea what I was trying to say with the last line. So discount the
>...Have
>>
>>985374
>Ambush

Sneasel: Throw it on HIM not ME!
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>985541
Forgot roll again
>>
>>985535
I think you were going for a "convince the bird that it's masters are the bad guys" with it.
>>
File: despiteeverythingitsstillgurie.jpg (184KB, 740x640px) Image search: [Google]
despiteeverythingitsstillgurie.jpg
184KB, 740x640px
>>985541
You decide that with the net in your hands and the sneasel free it was now... 5 to 4. Five and net to four even.

You hide in a twist of the maze, the snow covered bush looming overhead as you open Planny's ball.

"Okay Planny" You tell the curious Ralts. "The goal is simple, I need you to use your psyche powers to find the abra and let me know where it is."

Planny's horn glows as it starts walking, you follow your pokemon squire, eventually the Ralts stops, pointing to some rustling area as you hear the grumblings of one of the phony rangers.

You sneak up behind the ranger as quietly as you can. Fortuantely for you your dad was bigger on guile then ritualistic unownism.

The Abra barely notices you before the net wraps around him in his trainer black cords tangling him and tossing him to the ground writhing.

"Sne Sne!" Snesal says giving the ranger a kick. Seems it wasn't really happy about the net thing.

"Hey let me out twerp, you don't want to mess with Smogogo!" The man yells squirming next to his abra.

Smo...gogo?

"Oh poo now he just had to go flapping his jaw." The second ranger sighs, a fletchling perched on his shoulder, looks like he managed to track you.

"I am awfully sorry about this but we are trying to keep a low profile and my partner here can't do that with a net around him. How about you kindly let him go and we'll let you go. You can even keep your sneasel and have a big ole happy ending. Else, well I hate trouble."

>Yes
>No (Fight)
>Whats a smogogo?
>>
>>985744
>Fight
Don't let the guys in the net surprise you. They're not out of the fight yet.
>>
>>985744
>No (Fight)
Surely there's some sort of justice that these guys need to be brought to. Questions can wait until after they've been brought to the proper authorities.
>>
>>985744
>What's a smogogo?

Exposition!
>>
>>985744
>Whats a smogogo?
then
>No (Fight)
when they give us their team rocket pitch
>>
>>985824
>>985865
>>985887
Hey, let's hear the guy out before we decide to fight. We shouldn't be too hasty.
>>
>>985889
There'll be time for questions after we win. Don't want to give the other guy a chance to get out of the net.
>>
>>985893
Good point

Let's have Sneasel watch the guy to make sure he doesn't get away!

I'm sure they'll be more than happy to make sure hi "friend" doesn't get hurt.
>>
File: TeamSmogogo.png (184KB, 501x510px) Image search: [Google]
TeamSmogogo.png
184KB, 501x510px
You tilt your head. "What's a Smogogo."

The man sighs. "Nothing to worry your pretty little head over. We don't want to trouble young ladies with our-"

"We are the toughest gang in Kalos!" The netted man proclaims. The dude having gone to trying to gnaw through the net. "We run the tightest and most exclusive pokemon trafficking ring in the world and soon we will-"

"Excuse me for a moment." The man says, smiling at you as he walks past you, hands in the air as a gesture of nonhostillity and kicks the writhing man in the ribs, whatever the squriming man was about to say interupted by pained moaning.

"Apologies, I was supposed to be training him and haven't really managed to work the stupid out of him yet." The man says spitting on his partner as he walked back. "He'll learn one way. Anyway since that cat's out of the bag we are more along the lines of... competive breeders. Only two pokemon can be sent in a daycare at once and we feel that, combined with the recently criminalization of pokemon purchasing is unfair. We like to simply... help people along by offering the best Pokemon available and Weavile's are one of the stronger offensive pokemon." The man shrugged. "We tried to take advantage of their higher rates to get a little christmas miracle of our own. But you know what would really make my holiday? You letting us go. I can offer you a discount."

The sneasel is still glaring at the other guy, it seems he was mostly mad at netty the loser... (Why hasn't he tried to use the abra to teleport away with yet?) So it probbably won't be TOO mad at you if you let the guy go... but maybe you shouldn't, I mean your mom is a cop you think she'd get mad if you let two criminals go... but this guy doesn't seem THAT bad."

>I'll let YOU go, he stays.
>Sure, but I keep the net.
>Mysterious G is a woman of justice not mercy. (Fight)
>>
>>985744
>Whats a Smogogo
>>
>>985966
>Mysterious G is a woman of justice not mercy. (Fight)

Ain't nobody safe from the long arm of the G.
>>
>>985966
>Fight
It looks like the only way we can have the guy stop trying to get away is by having him at our mercy.

Let's beat him and then NOT call the cops guys, it would be really cool if we can diplomacy our way into reforming them.
>>
File: grunt2.png (121KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
grunt2.png
121KB, 400x240px
You take out your pokeball. "Jail aside you need to be taught a lesson about being nice to pokemon."

The man takes off his beret, hitching it into the belt alongside a large set of safari balls. "Aw, so you want to do it old school? That's fine I never was a shirker for the classics. Let's mosey then."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVMydtySVcc

The man nods, his Fletchling flapping off his shoulder and taking a stance in front of him. "Neither of us came here for a fight so how about we settle this with a one on one? I don't want to damage my merchandise anyway."

>This is rather polite for a attack by criminals. Sure.
>...No? Whose to say you will keep it, or your partner in the net behind me.

>Who are you going to send out? (Write in)
>>
>>986102
>Sure
I like to think he has class, let's go for the one on one.

Would be nice to get Bedbug some xp but he's at a disadvantage.

Weiss, you're up!
>>
File: Areyoureadyforfreddy.png (199KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Areyoureadyforfreddy.png
199KB, 600x600px
>>986144
You nod. "Sure. But I'll hold you too it." You gesture to Planny and Sneasel, "If the guy behind me makes any sudden movements, stop him." You can hear netty cursing you as Sneasel whacks him again. Dark pokemon tend to the violent side. You sure wouldn't want to be those guy's ribs right now.

You toss Weiss's pokeball in the air, the orb cracking as Weiss blinks in the snowy area.

You have type advantage but even you know Fletchlings can use fire attacks so that advantage isn't as great as you'd want.

This will likely be a short battle, if not strictly a easy one.

>Hail, make the fletchling deal with harsher terrain.
>Powder snow, hit him in the weak spot from the get go.
>Ancient power. I mean remenber what happened last time? That sure would be useful right now.
>Ember... is actually not really a good move right now, but hey maybe you should test the waters?

Roll 1d100+15 whatever you pick.
>>
Rolled 82 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>986265
>Hail, make the fletchling deal with harsher terrain.
Restrict its movements with extra turbulence + damaging hail.
>>
File: weiss2.png (305KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
weiss2.png
305KB, 1024x1024px
>>986283
"Fletchling use agillity." The man says, the bird nodding as the bird leaps to the air, doing figure eights of a gradually quicker pace.

"Weiss, Hail!" The vulpix purs in agreement, the sky darkening as clouds form overhead and ice raining down from the darkened sky, fletchling crying as a chunk knocked into it.

Its actually kind of hard to see vulpix in the darkened light, his snowy fur blends so well with the actual snow. He'll probbably be harder to hit now.
>>
>>986345
>Generic move prompt.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>986350
>Ancient power. I mean remember what happened last time? That sure would be useful right now.

x4 Supereffective.
>>
>>986354
Normal/flying. But noted.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>986345
>>986354
Ancient power should end this fast.
>>
>>986361

Huh. I didn't know that Fletchling only gets Fire on later evolutions. The more you know. Hope someone else rolls.
>>
>>986373
>>986378
One more roll.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>986387
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>986387
Ancient power!
>>
>>986387
Take >>986402 not mine
>>
File: Weisreincarnates.png (175KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
Weisreincarnates.png
175KB, 500x398px
>>986403
Have more self confidence man. But alright.

The man nods, Fletchling swooping downward towards vulpix, wreathed in flames and hitting your poor vulpix square in the nozz, the Fletchling somewhat faster as it raises back up.

"Don't mind it, counter with Ancient power." Your Vulpix nods, glaring at the bird above it.

The sound of chimes echo as your vulpix's eyes glow, snow lifting in the air and drippind away into two large blue rocks, tossing themselves at the speedy bird and knocking it out of the sky, before a second icecube crashes into it.

Both of your pokemon aren't doing the best, but if you must be honest his are a little harder hit. Though he's now a whole lot faster then you are. Good thing you got the terrain advantage.

>Next move.
>>
Rolled 11 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>986387
OY!
I'M HERE!
HEIL WEIẞ!

+15 for combat, right?
>>
>>986454
Welp.
This is embarrassing.

>>986444
> Cocai- I mean Powder snow.
>>
Rolled 38 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>986444
>Go for ancient power again.
>>
Rolled 4 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>986444
>Powder Snow

Would the hail boost it?
>>
>>986470
InstantRegret.jpg
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>986470
> Powder snow

I WILL SAVE THIS
>>
>>986480
Well, the roll comes later, doesn't it?
>>
Well, this is what you get with two size-10 crit ranges on each roll of 3d100. Crits on almost half of all challenges, whether crit successes or crit failures.
>>
File: Fletchling_banner.jpg (254KB, 802x566px) Image search: [Google]
Fletchling_banner.jpg
254KB, 802x566px
>>986488
Nah. I called the prompt this time with the move.

"Weiss use-"

"Oliver Me first."

Vulpix yips as Fletchlinder buries the poor Vulpix in snow, the wind from the hail blowing the snow away and revealing Vulpix floating in a large ice chunk.

"Well then missy, that seems like the end of this game, now if you don't mind I'll take my idiot and get going..."

Vulpix's ice cube turns red as it starts to melt, Vulpix happily sitting in a pool of melted water having freed itself with ember.

"Did... did that Vulpix use a fire move despite being Alolan?" The grunt says pointing at the vulpix as fletchling crashes into the thawed pokemon a second time.

Weiss is not in the best shape but another rock hit the fletchling. If it wasnt so much faster then you then you might have had a shot beating it next turn but right now maybe you can clever it up?
> Pick a move
>>
>>986509
We don't always get to 3 tbf. Though maybe i'll cut the ranges down.
>>
>>986523
> clever it up
Oh geez...
Let's see here.
We want to freeze it.
What moves do WE have that freeze it?
Maybe something in combination with ember.
Thaw the ice, make it water, make it freeze again.
What moves do we have to use for that?
That's the question for my fellow players.
>>
>>986540
Powder snow has a 10% freeze chance. You also have ember that does fire damange, ancient power, and finally hail.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>986523
Exploit the environment. Let's use hail again (anime rules remember?) to have Snow Cloak really shine. When he's obscured he can hide in hedges and then attack with a devastating powder snow next turn.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>986545
I'll back this if it's allowed.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>986545
Let's bullshit the shit out of this storm.
>>
>>986545
With that suggestion and good roll I need sleep. Remember what I said about reforming the villains guys.

Most important though, DON'T FUCK UP.

cya tomorrow.
>>
File: bedbugusesrest.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bedbugusesrest.gif
1MB, 600x600px
>>986556
I'm going to go to bed too cause its 2:37 am.
>>
>>986560
Being eurofag is suffering, as quests end when you are already up, and start when you break down from exhaustion.
>>
>>986566
For a good while I read my quests from archive rather then live at all and these were just LNs to me.

You'll survive Sex Lance kill.
>>
>>986556
From these guys' displayed behavior so far, they really don't seem like the kind of people we have the time or ability to reform.
>>
>>986575
>kind of people we have the time or ability to reform.

My friend, you've forgotten about crit rolls and the magic that is using Planny to make them more susceptible to our "suggestions"
>>
File: Vulpix.png (464KB, 800x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Vulpix.png
464KB, 800x1230px
>>987222
Using psychic moves in that way is, ethics aside, not how possesion works. Puppetry is puppetry, you cant make someone perfectly intelligent and willing AND obliged to everythng you say. The psyche tends to break before that works.

"Oliver finish this with Me First."
"Weiss, hail again."
The fletchling blinks, unable to really mimic the summoning of weather patterns as Weiss yips, the storm deepening as the hail picks up, a solid chunk of ice pelting Fletchling in the face as the Vulpix leaps into a snowdrift, the pokemon concealed under the dark storm and snowy breeze.
Honestly the hail doesn't look much worse but you prevented it from clearing up and your Vulpix certainly had more time to hide.

Not much happened this turn but given that each turn is a turn Fletchling gets pelted by snow, thats certainly isn't a bad thing.

Shame you can't just randomly learn moves in the middle of a fight, you could sure use a Haze right now.

Or... can't you?

>Pick a move
>Jury rig a new move using the enviroment and your prexisting moves or no balls (Which you dont have). 1d100 Hard.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>987424
>>Powder snow
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>987424
>Powder Snow
Weiss is ice type, so if he uses me first again it won't hurt as much.
>>
Rolled 28 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>987424

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFJ62vlZbls
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>987424
>Jury rig a new move using the enviroment and your prexisting moves or no balls (Which you dont have). 1d100 Hard.
M>Jury rig a new move using the enviroment and your prexisting moves or no balls (Which you dont have). 1d100 Hard
Make a gun.
>>
>>987462
Well well well. Writing.
>>
>>987462
DAMMIT WE HAVE CRAP LUCK THIS THREAD.
>>
File: ranger grunt.jpg (11KB, 210x359px) Image search: [Google]
ranger grunt.jpg
11KB, 210x359px
"Flame charge." The man nods as Oliver crashes into Vulpix.

Weiss yips as he's knocked away from the snowbank, crashing into a tree and slumping to the floor unconcious.

"Well then mate, good game no replay and all that but looks like you got a lot to learn, and me and my stooge here have got to get going."

"Who are you calling a-ump" The man in the net moans as the sneasel kicks him again.

"So then, put away the pokemon and step away from the net."

>Be a sore loser, throw out a second pokemon!
>Do as he says. Pooey
> Negotiate for certain things (Sneasel, the net 1d100 soc roll)
>>
>>987661
>None of the above
Let's ....

WAIT, THE HAIL

HAS IT DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE TO GET THE BIRB?

(can we roll for it)
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>987661
>Negotiate for certain things (Sneasel, the net 1d100 soc roll)
This is not a very lucky thread, is it.
>>
>>987679
Hail does 1/16th damage, its 4 turns so you milled a 1/4th of his hps.

This combined with a ancient power, and a powder snow means that fletchling is by no means sitting pretty, you can STALL a draw, but your vulpix clearly lost first.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>987707
And you expect us to NOT stall for time?

Probably a social roll too, right?
> Negotiate for certain things
Negotiation, or as I would like to call it, stalling.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>987707
>>987715
Agreed.

>Stall until birb faints and then see if we can get him to agree to a rematch with a different pokemon?
>>
>>987738
Guys, I used up our luck :(
>>
>>987738

Dat Roll Doe
>>
>>987738
Wew. Do first-town grunts like these even get multiple Pokemon?
>>
File: gurie.jpg (309KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
gurie.jpg
309KB, 900x1050px
>>987738
"Well geeze." You sigh kicking the snow as the hail continues to fall down. "I'm sorry I just haven't lost before so this is a bit of a downer for me."

The man smiles, "Happens to everyone darling, that's part of what my business is for."

You look down on the net, counting silently to yourself. "Well, even though we may have lost, I feel like Sneasel shouldn't have to stay with you guys, pokemon is a lot about trust, and there clearly isn't that there. Besides you said he was the wrong nature so is he really that valuable."

You sigh. "It's like my dear daddy once said, have you heard of him his name was Roger? He fought ghosts? 5 time winner of the lumiose cake eating contest 145 AD-150AD? He had fantastic hair? No oh well, but you see one day, a april to be exact, he sat me down and said, "Now Gurie, whenever you are feeling down always remenber to take a good hard look at your problems and"-"

"Fleeee" Fletchnling fell off the grunts shoulder, a large bump on the birds head as the rain of ice finally took its toll on him.

"Well now, it looks like we tied. Shall we have a round two?" You say as the man withdraws the fletchling into a heal ball.

"Lady, that was the meanest trick I ever seen pulled. You are on but if I win you have to come with us. With minds like yours on my team I wouldn't have to train minds like that. In fact Sneasel kick him again."

The netted man starts sobbing as the sneasel whacks him a third time. "You know, the more I learn about that Sneasel the more I want em, he's got gumption. And a killer kick."

You... think that's flattering? It's mostly not but still.

>Pick a pokemon.
>Eeeeeeh, stakes are too high there, how about we just draw and you walk and I keep the other three.

Due to how many criticals there are, with there being a 20% chance of someone getting a critical SOmething in 1/3 rolls which is like 60 total I'm reducing the crit ranges to the top five from now on. So 1-5 and 96-100 are all crits in one way or another. Crit ranges can be adjusted through training or with certain moves like peck.
>>
>>987784

But I want to be captured by Team Meanie!
We should probably stick with who we are best with. We can either get Planny Teleport/Double team, or we go for CAN'T TOUCH THIS M.C. Bedbug.
>>
>>987784
Planny, I guess.

And sorry guys. I rolled really shit the last few times I participated.
>>
>>987859

It's dice mate.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
... wait.

Anyone else getting Firework captchas?
>>
>>987865

Alright two votes for Planny.

And yes.
>>
>>987873

Can we telepathically tell them that we will have to join these... hoodlums if Planny looses?
Just as a little motivation.
>>
>>987885
Planny is outside she heard the whole thing.
>>
>>987899
Well, then she knows what she has to do.
just...
>inb4 RULES OF NATURE!
>>
>>987921
And now I actually WANT to see a RULES OF NATURE moment.
>>
>>987784
>"Lady, that was the meanest trick I ever seen pulled. You are on but if I win you have to come with us

1. kek

2. Guessing the heal ball means we're up against fletchling again?

3. Can we get Sneasel to stop kicking the guy? I mean it's gotta hurt if he's a grown man and crying, not to mention these two don't seem THAT bad.

4. If he's upping the stakes we should up it in return. If we win they need to... Join our group of do-gooders? The thing is that probably doesn't pay well and these two seem in it for the money.

Let's see if Fly G has some employment opportunities for them, it seems like he could always use more goons right?

5. I am also getting fireworks.
>>
>>987784
I vote Mimikyu, not like it really matters at this point.
No fireworks for me due to legacy Captcha.
>>
>>987975

The Third Route Saints.

We ARE on the third route, right?
>>
File: bowie.png (312KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.png
312KB, 400x400px
>>987975
2. The heal ball only means thats what the guy caught the fletchling with. The balls a person use tend to hint at the persons prestige or personallity, stole the idea from gen vii. I was just going to let you buy stickers desu.

"Planny." You say motioning to the Ralts behind you, doodling in your sketchbook as the man writhes in pain in front of him. "Come beat the old man for me."

The man frowns as he withdraws a safari ball. "Old? Missy I am about 30, you go for the belt." Tossing the ball into the air a staryu spun into place in between you two, the staryu turning to the man, eyegem blinking.

"Yes yes I know its odd but she caught me with the door unlocked here. Now can we please get on with it?" The star twinkles before turning around to you, red gem flashing.

...you, don't understand eye flash, at all, you can't even tell if its mad or happy or what.

>Confusion
>Double Team
>Night Slash

Its still hailing a little but that is no longer a advantage for either of you.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>988043
>Night Slash
Psh, nothin personnel, kid......
>>
>>988043
Teleport?
What about teleport?

Teleport behind it, where it has no eye, and bring out the Double Team.

Not rolling yet, as there are rolls to be made later.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>988043
>>Double Team
>>
>>988092
Well never mind, I'll take this roll right here!
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>988092
Agreed
>>
File: plannyasahuman.png (485KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
plannyasahuman.png
485KB, 500x643px
>>988083
Teleport doesnt have any use unless used with other moves so I treat it as such.

"Planny double team." You nod as Planny shudders in the air, surronding the Staryu, the star blinking eratically.

"Calm down Judy, Scald." The grunt says, one of the planny's blasted with hot boiling water. The Planny knocked away by the liquid assault, vanishing before it hit the ground.

Fortunately it was a double, meaning the shot simply missed and now its 10 Plannies to one Staryu.

>Move
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>988225
>Night Slash
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>988225
Nice picture

> Night Slash
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>988225

> Night Slash

I kind of want this guy to join our team or be our rival.
>>
>>988225
Since Night Slash has an increased crit rate in the game, does that make it easier to roll crits when using it here?
>>
>>988225

I do wonder.
7 plannys shall hit it.
3 others, including original planny, shall use confuse.

I DO oh so love having planny around. The main stratefy is confusing the enemy into submission.
>>
>>988237

Well that's for using the slowest smartphone there is.

Still want the individual Ralts do different attacks. Mainly for the diversion.
>>
>>988249
Yup usually the percent rolls are the same as the success rolls, so even though 95 is the new "critical success" roll spot, a 90 on powder snow will still freeze someone.

Amusingly, according to Serebi the crit rate is actually 6. Meaning that the current rate matches decently enough as is.

But nightslash's rate is a 12, so if you get over 88 its a crit success....

Which you did. Writing.
>>
>>988265
This is sounds really cool and like something we should do in the future.
>>
File: sirplanny.jpg (19KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
sirplanny.jpg
19KB, 500x611px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzJWn_GIsMo

"Planny, nightslash." You nod as Planny raises her hand, her arm glowing purple with dark energy as the Staryu was dogpiled by the clones, helpless to escape as Planny punched the water pokemon right in its glowing red... gem thing? You don't get staryu biology.

The pokemon blinks rapidly, the air warbling as it deseperatly spins, the rapid spin knocking away the pokemon and allowing the Staryu to safely retreat to as far away as it possibly can, the Star's red gym occasionally flickering behind a tree its cowering behind.

"Excuse me ma'am but... why does your Ralts know Nightslash, that's not exactly a traditional move of them."

You shrug. "She was like that when I got her."

The man frowns for a bit. "Curious, you just attract miracles don't you."

"Hey stop flirting with the bitch and get me out!" The man yells under the net, slowly trying to roll away from the Sneasel to avoid its inevitable violent reprisal.

"Pardner you told me not to touch your net, far as I'm concerned she's got priorities." The fake ranger yells back at his partner... or given their relation rookie may be more accurate... victim?

You are definetly doing better against the staryu then the fletchling but it doesnt seem like the staryu is exactly battle tested. There is likely a reason he choose the bird first. Or maybe you are just luckier.

>Move?
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>988368
What other guy suggested. Confusion with half our clones, Night Slash with the others.
>>
>>988368

Dun care if we conver this guy to the good side or not, I WANT THEIR PHONENUMBER!
> confusion combo
4 conf. Plannies
6 ns. Plannies
If we have not lost a single one.
>>
>>988368
>Night Slash
>>
>>988368
>"Curious, you just attract miracles don't you."
>"Hey stop flirting with the bitch and get me out!"
Shouldn't we be spilling spaghetti everywhere?

>>988389
Supporting.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>988404
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>988368
"Planny, out flank it with confusion and night slash!"
>>
>>988412
I dont think i can top "Trying to have a magic girl heroric entrance" in spagettmacy
>>
>>988431
I believe in the spaghetti
>>
File: Gurienervous.jpg (19KB, 236x313px) Image search: [Google]
Gurienervous.jpg
19KB, 236x313px
"Alright Planny, try to have your clones use confusion while you hit with nightslash."

Your pokemon struggles to pull this off, the move apperantly a little to complicated for it, Planny's horns glowing as it begins a telepathic assault as your real Planny tries to stab the staryu in the eye again.

Your foe nods and the staryu glows, wounds healing as you hit it, the Staryu getting knocked aside.

That attack wasn't as good as your others, you guess using double teams to imitate Parental Bond isn't the best of ideas without serious practice. Well if it was easy you'd see others do it by now.

The recover helped the Staryu but not enough and it still hasn't really gotten to hit you. You'd have to really screw up to lose this time.

...wait what did the guy say about flirting awhile ago? You were distracted.

>Move
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>988546
"Don't give it a moments rest, focus fire with your night slash!"
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>988546
>Night Slash all day every day
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>988546
Night Slash
>>
>>988563
>>988565
>>988567
Agreed

let's train multi-move double team when we have time yeah?
>>
File: RaltsTrace.jpg (483KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RaltsTrace.jpg
483KB, 1200x1200px
You nod to Planny who goes off charging the Staryu again, this time the Staryuy was waiting, firing off a scald right into Planny.

"Raaaaal," The pokemon trills under the scathing onslaught, slowly advancing through the stream to strike the staryu.

The staryu is on its last limbs but your squire kinda looks like a lobster a little right now. She seems fine but she probbably has a burn, you have to hope your foe is worse at stalling then you are.

Move
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>988644
With that burn cutting our attack we probably shouldn't go for a physical attack again.

>Confusion

Let's hope this is the finisher!
>>
>>988644
Hmm, if we have a burn it'd be best for us to not use a physical move, so...
>Confusion
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>988692
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>988644
I was hoping staryuu might have a useful ability we could trace, but natural cure heals on switchout and analytic isn't going to be very helpful. Wait... we have a bunch of snow around right? Burns get worse if you don't cool them fast, maybe if we use the snow we can keep planny from taking more damage

"Planny, cool off in the snow and hit it with confusion!"
>>
>>988716
The staryu has illuminate which raises the encounter rate.

So now Ralts is slightly glowey.
>>
>>988716
Agree with this guy, cool off first and then confuse.
>>
>>988729
Neat.
>>
File: MerryShymas!.png (355KB, 959x952px) Image search: [Google]
MerryShymas!.png
355KB, 959x952px
"Back up into the snowdrift and use confusion!"

Planny nods, leaping into the snow, her burn slowly cooling in the fresh snow as her horn glows, however the staryu seemed to have prepared itself and steeled itself for most of the onslaught.

The Staryu begins to whir, spinning rapidly as it rushes around, knocking aside your clones and clearing snow before whacking Planny in the face.

Planny gets up, rather unharmed but there arent any real places to hide, and your double teams are gone.

>Move
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>988798
Once more with feeling! Confusion!
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>988798
Fuck it, this is anime rules right? All out psychic attack.
>Confusion
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>988798
>Confusion
C'mon Planny! show em not to mess with...

THE MYSTERIOUS G

(spill our pasta if I roll bad)
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>988798
"We've got the lead right now so one more, confusion!"
>>
>>988826
Honestly there are too many G's i need to come up with a new superhero names.

Im going to get dinner, be back in a few. Have fun.
>>
>>988843
Long damn dinner
>>
File: planny.jpg (41KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
planny.jpg
41KB, 564x752px
>>989469
You never met my grandma. It takes her two minutes to sit down at a table. And we ate at a buffet.

"Planny, all or nothing, Confusion!"

Planny's horn glows as the pokemon summons all of its strength into this telepathic onslaught, the Staryu's gem glowing as it fires off a Scald as well, throwing each other into a sheer battle of endurance as each does there best to force the other to kneel first.

But eventually, yes! The Ralts falls down, her trainer crying as she rust towards the burnt squire. Julie the Staryu has won.

"That was a good game Julie." The staryu's trainer says, gloved thump up and a slight smile on his face. "Knew you had it in you. Now why don't we go out for Galettes." The man reaches into his backpack and pulls out a blue waterstone ring.

"And also, will you marry me Julie!"

"HOLD UP!" The skys tear asunder as Arceus descends from the heavens. "AS LORD OF ALL LIVING, I DECREE SUCH A COMMUNION DAMNED."

Arceus turns to you, the ivory goat god expressionless in its enlightnened wisdom. "AFTER ALL I, THE MIGHTY ARCEUS, CHOOSE HER AS MY BRIDE."

Your trainer draws a sword. "I'll fight you for her.... In space!" He says, as he takes off his beret yo reveal a tactical jet pack.

>Meanwhile back at reality.

The staryu teeters around the room, its gem blinking in random patterns on each facet. You... guess its confused. Like... really confused.

You look at Planny for confirmation and she is even more confused. The only psychic pokemon who seems to understand whats going on is the Abra netted to the rookies chest and he just seems... dissapointed.

The man returns the Staryu as it finally flops face first into the snow.

"Well missy, hate to say it but I'm all out of gas and the weather ain't bad enough for me to prattle my way to a tie like a certain lass I met. Looks like I'm in your mercy." The man tosses you a pair of handcuffs from his belt.

"So how you going to play this fiddle?"

>What ARE you going to do? (Write in)
>Well... I'm going to call the police on you guys now!
>I'm confiscating your pokenabbery stuff, you can then go to your respective rooms and think about what you've done. It worked on sebastian when he was little.
>Now you lost to Mysterious G but let me explain why. (Roll 1d100 for gay little friendship speech)
>>
>>989526
And we are saging. I'm not going to make a third thread though so we arent going to have any scenes as big as this one for christmas.
>>
>>989532
The thread lasts for a long time after saging happens
>>
>>989526
>Well... I'm going to call the police on you guys now!
We're keeping the sneazel, though. He's got spunk.
I like spunk.
>>
>>989559
Yeah but now they are going to be much slower.

Waiting a little bit more to see if we have someone with a different plan then yours, if not call it is.
>>
>>989526
>Tell them that both of them seem nice enough and see if Fly G needs two more goons.

Begin recruitment for personal/allied army.
>>
>>989567
And keep Sneasel, but no need to call the cops.

If Pokemon's is anything like the American prison system they don't deserve it.
>>
>>989624
Why would it be? This is Kalos, not Alola or Unova. If anything, the justice system would be similar to that of France.
>>
And now its tied. Feel free to break it >>989652
>>
>>989652
Explain. (I know fuck all about the french justice system)
>>
>>989618
Eh, I'd like to continue seeing these guys. Support.
>>
>>989662
Oh shit. Uh, let's go with the goon idea. Something to let Fly G know we're trying.
>>989664
Neither do I, but Kalos is based on France while Alola and Unova are based on parts of the United States. Every other region is based on parts of Japan if that matters.
>>
>>989567
>>989652
>>989662
For what it's worth, I think mine is the most interesting option mainly because it A. Sets us up to start recruiting people. B. Gives the villains a happy ending and C. Makes it possible to see these guys again.

After all, it is Christmas right?
>>
>>989684
Also, we've been disappointing Fly G lately. He could use a pick me up.
>>
Your going to need to roll that 1d100+5 diplomacy ahead of time. As in right now.
>>
Rolled 66 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>989715
>>
Rolled 56 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>989715
>>
>>989752
Sorry, subtract 5. Should be 61
>>
Rolled 33 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>989715
And one last roll
>>
>>989723
>>989768
>>989781
Eh, well that's not tooo bad.

If G wants this as much as we do, we succeeded.
>>
You frown. "You know I don't really hate you enough to want you to go to jail. Can't you just quit and do something more wholesome? I know this lovely guy trying to set up a pokemon coordinator league. You can be roadies."

The guy raises an eyebrow. "Roadies?"

You nod. "Yeah, you know, you get paid, you set up stuff, you put stuff away, you make sure fans don't break stuff. Roadies."

>71

The man in the net struggles. "Team smogogo aren't roadies! We are the baddest underground pokemon breeding ring around. What does that have to do with Contests?"

The man frowns still thinking about it. "Boss, tell her off.... boss?"

"No see, we were trying to get into the competive circuit but the entertainment rings a bit more open... less regulation. Certainly less police involved. It's not the worst idea... But I mean, even if I go straight that's not the best business for me. Though I can see junior here prancing in spandex fighting people."

"... Do you think I have a shot?"

"Didn't say you'd win pardner, clean the wax out."

The grunt scratches his scalp. "Now y'see, if this was a farm, or a ranch, or even a above ground daycare these would make more sense. But lets be honest, if kalos treats the average joe like me the way they treat that elite four of yours I'll be sitting pretty. Ain't that Xerosic mate you got a convict after all? Unless you can pretty that offer a bit I think I'll take my chances with the officer."

>Try again (Write in gussier deal)
>Suit yourself I guess.
> Why are you in a team anyway don;t these things break up rather quickly? Galactic, Rocket, Rocket again, Plasma, Plasma again, Galactic again, Dim Sun...
>Suit yourself I guess.
>>
>>989860
(Forgot my image. Honestly you guys need to work on your career advice)
>>
Rolled 31 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>989860
>Nah you're thinking of it all wrong

You two can use your knowledge of handling pokemon to make sure they're kept safe and sound while they're out of their pokeballs and on display for people to meet and greet.

You would also be consultants for other staff members and contest participants when it came to identifying the genetics of their pokemon and what their best qualities would be.

I can already tell by how you handled yourself that you're a gentleman who takes his work seriously and you already have a mentor who's willing to learn! I bet you two would do great, and since we're just starting up, I'm sure that the boss would be more than willing to amply reward you for the faith you guys have at such an early stage.

I honestly think you two would be the best fit for the job, not to mention the PR angle! We're taking in reformed criminals? It would be great.

So what do you say?
>>
>>989974
Lucky for you im not actually asking for rolls. You did high enough your second chance gets to coast, its just bad advice only goes so far.
>>
>>989997
"bad advice"

Explain.
>>
>>990037
You asked a gang of criminals to give up a life of crime to join a guy whose basically looking for idols.

It's weird advice.
>>
>>990056
Well yeah but, I framed it differently. I just worded it like they were leaving their old job for a better one.
>>
Also note at the moment you dont actually have any gurantee G will listen to you.

I'm going to bed since this is a big decision and I want more then one person to weigh in. If no one else says anything by the time i wake up there will be consequences for this.

Mainly cause you did make the roll.
>>
>>989860
> Why are you in a team anyway don;t these things break up rather quickly? Galactic, Rocket, Rocket again, Plasma, Plasma again, Galactic again, Dim Sun...

Might as well ask, keep the conversation going. Might get some more ideas.
>>
>>989860
>Why are you in a team anyway don;t these things break up rather quickly? Galactic, Rocket, Rocket again, Plasma, Plasma again, Galactic again, Dim Sun...
If Gurie can find out why they're in Smogogo to begin with, she can better try to make going straight and working for Fly G seem like the more appealing option.
>>
>>990125
>>990146
Yeah, I agree. I probably jumped the gun.
>>
File: it was a phase.jpg (103KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
it was a phase.jpg
103KB, 600x849px
You frown, you thought this would be easier, who'd even want to be criminals.

"Why are you guys even doing this in the first place? Every time a Team organizes themselves hasn't it kinda backfired? Galactic, galactic under Charon, Dim sun, the pokemon pinchers, Rocket, Rocket again."

The man winces. "I see your point ma'am."

You keep going on, focused on the task at hand. "Plasma, plasma again, there was that big scare about team cipher... those enviromentalists over at Hoenn..."

The man sighs, scratching his head, old worry lines creased in thought. "I gather the picture but its not like we are as bad as those guys. None of us tried to blow up the world or take over a radio tower you see. We are just... merchants. "

The man moves to sit on a old stump. "By the by, you mind letting him wiggle his way up from down there, its snowin and the lad's probably learned his lesson by now."

You nod and the netted man wiggles up on park bench, still covered in web, the rather baby faced rookie refusing to look at you.

"I reckon since we are getting to a life story basis I might as well tell you my name, far as you know anyway. I'm called Carl. Folks up in Coumarine moved here from Sinnoh looking for opportunities, we are ranchers see and the farm land here is decent." The man sighed.

"We were all geared up to making our own daycare, but thats not how things work here. Up in route seven they got this daycare, Riviere Farms, that basically has a stranglehold on the daycare business. It's owns this long strip of land and has the longest road around the Riviere itself, that and proximity to the Battle prissy castle means those bigwigs basically are the only ones allowed to hold onto other trainer's pokemon."

The netted man nudges you. "Get a seat." He whispers. "He goes on for awhile."

"According to PTC regualtions whenever you want to raise another trainers pokemon without trading you have to have a licence. Guess who is on the board for approval? A "expert of the proffession" aka a member of Riviere Farms! They've never approved anyone in the fifteen years since the law was in place! Furthermore because of its size it gets to buy out more land, making it even harder to get arable land for Berry raising unless you basically become a sharecropper on Rivierie property. You grow the companies berries, and you get to keep SOME of them, how is that fair? It was either be a shill to the same guys who priced me out or work on the black trading market. And we aren't bad guys, we give out rare pokemon on wondertrade and stuff." The man sighs as you turned to the netted man.

"So what about you? I get Carl but you certainly don't seem like a rancher."

The kid shrugs. "In your third year in the team they give you a shiny pokemon of your choice."

You blink. "Really? A shiny."

He nods. "Yup, going to get myself a Gible. With max ivs and everything."

You don't know what a iv is but that sounds nifty you guys.

>React to this.(Write in)
>>
>>991838
>I don't really care whether my pokémon are shiny or got ivy growing on them. I just want to have more friends. Most of my pokémon just came to me, and stayed with me.
>>
>>991838

Somehow I would like to give a "are you guys serious" look in terms of the shiny.
A damn shiny.
Is there any prove you get a shiny?

On the serious side though...
I suppose there are other ways to resolve this.
Black market is ok and so on, but that action right there?
That didn't look like anything a daycare business would do.
Not even an illegal one.
That had nothing to do with it at all.

But if things are as they say...
Can't they make things like protests, or... I dunno, ANY OTHER METHOD TO BREAK THE DOMINION OF THE RIVIERE FARMS INSTEAD OF WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY ARE DOING?!

Priorities.
Priorities mate.
And the way they are doing it right now isn't the right way anyways.
But... let's ask them one thing.

Do they know a Fly G? He is apparently sort of a big deal.
And who knows, maybe things could be arranged.

This is totally not polished, so if someone could make it more Gurie-like, with an actual point to it of converting these fucks from Criminals to... what are those guys called? The trying to go against a broken system kind of guys... Oh well, you know what I mean.
>>
>>991902
Support.
>>
>>991838
A shiny... Gible? Are you not planning on evolving it? Because I remember seeing a guy on TV with what he said was a shiny Garchomp and I couldn't really tell what was different about it compared to a regular Garchomp.
>>
File: Guriebeachmode.png (450KB, 1028x1378px) Image search: [Google]
Guriebeachmode.png
450KB, 1028x1378px
>>991902

"Why a shiny though? Is there any proof that they do it?"

The kid shrugs. "Carl got a shiny ditto. He just leaves it at home."

You blink, "But WHY do you want to define your life on a shiny, aren't Garchomp shinies identical to normal pokemon anyway?"

The man rolls his eyes. "Um its a shiny with max stats? And yeah they glisten. Look do you know how hard it is to find Gibles? They are very rare. And I want to be a pokemon trainer not a pokemon catcher. I don't want to have to search deep tunnels and haunted forests to get pokemon, I just want to battle and hang out with them and stuff. Plus I also get paid."

"Further, what does this have to do with pokemon breeding?"

"Well... um... boss why are we here?"

Carl sighs. "Look mate, if you want to breed sneasels you have to actually catch a sneasel. They are much more common now then they are otherwise. They aren't the rarest pokemon in Route 17 but thats a rather treacherous road. "

You guess that makes sense but... "Why the net."

Carl points at the Rookie. "I don't trust pokeballs okay? I don't like not knowing where my pokemon are going. Then they teleport to a computer, its all shady."

"So you used a net?"

"The nets cool! I mean if the pokeballs are all cool and stuff why not a net?"

>Write in again
>>
>>992038
Honestly that doesn't sound that bad.

Maybe... maybe we could just convince them to stop using the net?

Honestly with what they've said that's the only bad part of the operation.

We have no way of enforcing it though...
>>
>>992104

Well... as I already said.
They should not do shady shit.
Try to fight the oppressing party by demonstrations, or toppling the system as it is as of now.

Also, this guy... This "This Guy" guy.
You cannot bond with your Pokémon if you just get them, not catch them yourself.

Man, where is the guy who is good with arguing?
>>
>>992164
Bear in mind, Pokemon trading is a popular activity as well as pokemon as gifts. Until recently you were also allowed to purchase them.

Also as stated before, this is the pokemon black market.

They intend to sell most of their pokemon.
>>
>>992104
>>992164
I have a hard time believing that everyone who joins for three years gets any shiny with max stats. How about we inquire further into that?
>>
Given the mixed opinions in the thread right now I can't continue till a decision is made.

But none of the grunts are lying. Or if they are its impossible for Planny to tell.
>>
>>992268

> none of the grunts are lying
Yeah, that's true.
If you are being told bullshit, you will still believe that bullshit if you tell it to others.
>>
>>992283
The rookie has also mentioned Carl already got his ditto.

Your facing two grunts from Evil Smogogo they have a LOT of pokemon.
>>
>>992292
Ok fuck it, let them go. There's literally no other option other than turning them in. Advise that they start a petition or something.
>>
>>992038
So they're basically unlicensed pokemon breeders who got displaced by politics. Let them go, but tell them they should probably use a less scary method of catching pokemon. We've had pokemon pretty much walk into their pokeballs after being a bit kind to them. I bet that Sneasle is probably going to want to follow us after this for example. Start a petition, make people aware of that monopoly and try to improve things instead of just skirting around an unjust law. It'll end better for everyone involved if you do.
>>
>>992292
*Evil smogon
>>
>>992322
If you can think of one by all means write it in.
>>
>>992384
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>992322
>>992384
Ok, how about this.

Ask for their contact detail (and then check that it works) so that the "Mysterious G" can keep checking up on them.

Take the net (it could be useful).

Say it was a pleasure battling and if we meet again later hopefully we'll be on the same side.

I like these two and I don't want them as my enemy, let's let them off the hook with a nice "you owe me one" and a "from now on use pokeballs" because morally I don't see much wrong with buying/selling pokemon either if trading is still legal.

Captcha: 2017 fireworks, aww thanks Google!
>>
>>992507
This, but advise that they start a petition or something as well.
>>
File: confusedg.jpg (77KB, 1020x760px) Image search: [Google]
confusedg.jpg
77KB, 1020x760px
>>992501
Lets assume for instance that despite the fact I'm the only man allowed to namefag, some anon is still smarter then me.

Lets presume my proposed dilemna, in this case the fates of these two crooks, is actually easily solveable but my autisic ass can't figure it out.

A smarter anon, can go "Hey mimikyu, why don't we just have them join us on our adventure like Brock or Misty?" And someone else says "Yeah why not?"

Then I will go, "Well geeze anon you glorious hunk of trip-meat, I never thought of that, sure we can do that."

And the adventure will proceed as such. Hence the old suggestion to see if Fly G will give them a job and then letting them off. However that seemed abandoned in recent moments.

I'll give you a few more minutes before we wrap this scene up and we go to the nightly accessorize.
>>
>>992595
Oh! Man, I didn't realize that was an option. It didn't seem like they'd like to come with us. I mean, we just met and they seem as though they have their own shit to deal with other than coming with us so... eh. I mean, I'd be fine with inviting them on our adventure. We could ad that to the rest of what we came up with I guess?
>>
>>992595
>>992626
Yeah but... do we want to "waste" it on these two schmucks?

Honestly I can only imagine the banter would be amazing... but I'd rather get someone who we knew more about.

If you guys like that idea though go for it.

That being said, I sort of liked my idea. If we had friends in team Smogon it could be really useful.
>>
>>992659
Addendum.

Wouldn't Suzie have a problem with them tagging along?
>>
>>992659
Eh. Honestly I'm interested in how Suzie'll react to us traveling with two previously unknown dudes.
>>
>>992672
Fuggit, sure let's offer for them to come with us.
>>
That was a hypothetical but if you guys want to do it okay.

Final vote and options.

>Take the net, let them go with a warning, pose dramatically.
>Invite them on your pokemon adventure, surely if they manage to be the personal assistants of the future cool beauty champion it will be easy to make a official pokemon daycare, or ranch or nursery.
>Call Fly G up to see if they can get jobs in Fly G's coordinator business as poke consultants and the like. Fly G looks like a bleeding heart you are sure you can persuade him.
>>
File: 86.jpg (26KB, 297x186px) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
26KB, 297x186px
>>992871
I'm going to eat dinner, if no one votes i'll just search to see which urls voted for what in the past and go with that. I just wanted to do this cause it seems complicated and im lazy.
>>
>>992871
Alright final choice.

>Let them go
Like this: >>992507
>>
>Take the net, let them go with a warning, pose dramatically.

But also try and trade numbers with them just in case
>>
Everytime i bring this up you guys change your votes. Well, writing a combination of the options. Give me a bit.

If Carl and Rook are going to be repeating characters I need them to have better image references then two trainer spirtes.
>>
File: Carl.gif (74KB, 460x506px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.gif
74KB, 460x506px
You think for a moment, they don't seem like bad people, though Rook kinda seems stupid, but you don't want these people to go to jail.

What did the other guy say...

"Hey Carl I have an idea!" You clap your hands giddily. "See if we think about it you thought a while ago about how I catch pokemon with all these nifty abbilties. So what if you guys tag along with me and not do anything evil and see how I do it? That way you can have special pokemon too and maybe use that as leverage to get your own daycare. We can make a petition and stuff."

Rookie snorts. "Yeah but how does that give me a gabile."

You shrug. "I can probbably catch one. I mean I got Mimikyu and I never even heard of them before I got one."

Mimikyu pufts their chest out. "Mimikyu is special!"

"Oh yeah, they talk." You say, petting your partner-coach as the two crooks stare. "Might've wanted to mention that first."

Carl considers it. "The offer is tempting, but it isn't right to suddenly quit on a group after ten long years of service. How about this, I lay off the poaching but still keep tabs on my organization, and still tag along with you. That way you can try to recruit me to your way, and I can try to recruit you to mine. We get to know each other better and everyone wins."

The rookie wiggles in his netted cage. "How do I win?"

"You learn to shut the fuck up and finally stop getting kicked in the ribs." Carl says without skipping a beat.

"So how about it? I tag along with you, you let Rook here go, and we go on your merry little quest together. You even keep the net."

>y/n?
>>
>>993392
>Y

Incoming CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL jokes.
>>
>>993459
Anybody else?

I really dont want this to be something that next thread people get upset cause they didn't get to vote on a big decision.
>>
>>993706
>Y
Sure, why not.
>>
>>993706
>
Has it happened before? No. I don't think you need to worry about it.

Something something "people only speak up when they disagree"
>>
File: Sneasel2.png (90KB, 419x456px) Image search: [Google]
Sneasel2.png
90KB, 419x456px
>>993798
In my experience as a anonfag it has. But here we go.

You nod. "Sure that's a decent idea, but I want the net."

Rook frowns. "Come on, it was my net."

You shake your head. "You clearly aren't responsible enough to use it. If you are good maybe you can have it back later."

You push a button and the net undoes itself, winding up into a carbon ball.

>Look at this net that you just found!

Carl shakes Rooks hand as he sees the rookie off. "Remember to tell the boss I'll be finally using that vacation time of mine. Stay out of trouble, and watch those ribs."

Rook wiped his face. "If you were going to act all concerned about my health you could have not kicked me!"

Carl sighs, putting a gloved arm on his juniors shoulder. "No."

Rook nods to the Abra, teleporting away as the man turns to you.

"Well lass I don't know your hours but for me I call it a day when I almost get arrested. So I'm heading to the sleephouse."

You yawn. "I'm tired to, there is a bed and breakfast I know lets go there."

"Sneas?" The sneasel tugs your pants leg. Oh right, you were so busy dishing out justice you forgot WHY you got into this in the first place.

"If I speak dark type, and I don't." Carl says looking down. "The Sneasel seems to think it owes a big enough debt to you to join up with you. That's up to you though dark types can be difficult, especially for a rookie at your level."

You look down the sneasel staring up at you with pink eyes. You can't tell if they are pleading or scheming or just kinda bored.

>Dare you take on a new pokemon? Y/N

>ACQUIRED NEW COMPANION Smogogo Grunt Carl Taurstead
Team
>Oliver the Fletchling
>Julie the Staryu
>Eggy the Egg
>Benedict the Egg
>Big E the Egg
>Sheldon the Egg
>>
>>993882
>>Dare you take on a new pokemon? Y/N
Y.

A Fletchling to lead a team of eggs? That's a bit young for incubator duty.
>>
>>993882
>Dare you take on a new pokemon
Y
>>
>>993882
>Y

But...

I dunno guys we don't have as much type variety as I'd like. I imagine we're still limited to a team of 6 yeah?
>>
File: carlbnw.jpg (30KB, 480x662px) Image search: [Google]
carlbnw.jpg
30KB, 480x662px
>>993943
"Ah yeah, I was going to level it while catching but someone mysteriously had him pelted by hail." Carl explains as you walk down the streets of Santalune city your newest partner walking besides you happily. You havent even reached the second gym and you already got 5 pokemon. That's pretty cool.

You ignore Mr Grudgy as you head to your bed and breakfest, the fading pink paint a famillar site considering you spent 4 days sleeping under it.

The old lady smiles as you walk in, a serviper tattoo scrunched up on her aging grandmotherly face. She frowns when she sees Carl though, the two glaring at each other.

"Young missy this is a proper establishment, if you wish to hire a male consort to do hanky panky with please do so in your own home." The innkeeper glares at Carl.

>EMOTIONAL DAMAGE ROLL 1d100 to minimize spagetti loss.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>993997
>>
Rolled 10 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>993997
>Retaliate with a proper sounding "how DARE you even INSINUATE" complete with glove slap.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>993997
>>
>>994008
You blink looking at Carl and looking back at the lady, and looking back at Carl.

Carl reacts before you do. "Miss I'll like to order a seperate room, I am not a nighttime companion, I'm just resoundingly good looking."

The woman's scowl fades, especially when a wad of bills are placed on her table.

"Oh of course, how silly of me. Please accept my apologies and let me direct you to your room." You wave goodbye to Carl as he leaves with the land lady, heading up to your famillar bunk with its cloud wallpaper.

It's funny to think that tomorrow you'll probbaby actually be in a different hotel.

You let sneasel get comfortable, sending out your other pokemon so they can get acquanted with each other, Weiss stretching, enjoying his once again healed self.

You as always have time to make one accessory, like Bedbug's nightcap or Planny's cape. What do you do?

>Make a mask for you, Mysterious G has to be mysterious.

>Make something for Weiss or your sneasel.

Cont 1/2
>>
>>994064
>Make a mask for you, Mysterious G has to be mysterious.
We'll be a mysterious luchadora who is also a cool beauty.
>>
>>994074
>>994064
>Mask for "Mysterious G"

But definitely something hex-maniac-ish. Maybe a cute skull with see through swirl eyes?
>>
File: mysterious g.png (232KB, 919x685px) Image search: [Google]
mysterious g.png
232KB, 919x685px
>>994104
YES, found what I was thinking of.
>>
File: Sneasel cool.jpg (372KB, 600x622px) Image search: [Google]
Sneasel cool.jpg
372KB, 600x622px
You are a Sneasel. Whatever.

Like many of your fellow sneasels you decided it was stupid to stay in one place this whole time so when Saint Delibird came down to recruit ice pokemon to join his wintery entourage to herald the great gift giving you said sure.

So for a few years you and this weird Vulpix that said he was a hiker, and a few swinubs, that ice cream pokemon, and blah blah blah, have traveled the various regions amid a flurry of snow to remind everyone that soon they get presents.

They, you never get presents. You just get to teleport from region to region and kick a guy in the ribs.

Okay that last part was pretty fun.

Granted there was a lot of fun being a herald, you got to scare children who are brats to their moms. You get to scare children who wont shut up about this new toy they never got, you got to scare children who cut in line. Oh and Delibird let you in on a cut of the free cookies.

But this Mysterious G lady kinda saved you from a life of... idk, not being able to kick that dweeb? You aren't the kind of person who gets favors done for them and does nothing back so until you free this lady from a net you and her are partners.

She seems cool, you liked that dance she did in the beginning. You kind of wish you could work a dress like that.

>Name.
>>
>>994160
Koshmar, means nightmare in russian.
>>
File: Fairy type.png (56KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy type.png
56KB, 210x210px
You decide to make a mask for yourself. Something cute yet mysterious, friendly yet impersonal.

You settle on a skull mask, drawing inspiration from the fairy type. That way it can be like Mimikyu who is also a fairy ghost. Hooray for solidarity with your pokemon. Maybe you can convince Mimikyu to get their own mask.

You yawn turning off the lights and setting a plate of cookies for old Saint Delibird. You wonder what kind of presents you will get.

Happy Christmas to you Gurie.

>Something in case things go wrong
>Something for your pokemon to play with
>You kinda want a bow for your hair.
>You just want Seb to be happy, he's all alone now unlike your big gaggle of pokemon.

>End of day 4.

Whatever votes you put in will affect Thread Six which details the next day the same way it did for Bedbug. IF i dont get a write in answer I'll push the prompt somehow.
>>
>>994247
>You just want Seb to be happy, he's all alone now unlike your big gaggle of pokemon.
>>
>>994247
>>You just want Seb to be happy, he's all alone now unlike your big gaggle of pokemon.

And I'll support >>994236
>>
>>994247
>>Something for your pokemon to play with
... I think.
Although it would be more reasonable to go with
>Something in case things go wrong

>inb4 bow is best item.
>>
>>994160

Not sure why, but the story sounds like this Sneasel is Krampus.
> Together with Saint Delibird
> remind everyone that soon they get presents
> Scare children who are brats to their moms, complain about toys they never got, cut in line

So totally Krampus.
But that's not a name we can choose.
We already have Weiß, more than one designated German doesn't help.

Does any other culture have a Krampus-esque creature?
>>
>>994247
We are the caring sis
>>
>>994723
Fuck. Forgot to paste my vote.
>>
>>994247
Oh forgot to add a bonus option.

>You wish you could see your dad again, at least metaphorically, you miss him.
>You wish Mom would fuckin call once and a while on that mission of hers, how top secret can it really be?
>>
>>994683
There are various ghost and dark pokemon that form the roll of dark punisher.
However Sneasel isn't Krampus, he's A krampus. Saint Delibird's entourage is big.

In fact all cultures celebrate Saint Delibird because the pokemon litterally travels the world and is herald by a sudden winter. However as a result the holiday datess are different for each region.

Though in Unova Delibirds called Uncle Winter.
>>
>>994894
The options...
>>
>>994160
Support >>994236

>>994247
>Seb
I wanna hear him be a nice dork again.

I also want to hear more about Espurr.

>>994894
>Choose between mom or pop
Well... I have a feeling we'll meet dear old Mom again later on but... I also think we'll end up meeting Dad too (spiritually).

Dad would probably give us more "mystical" information and if he's LITERALLY Robbie Rotten I can't even imagine what the conversation would be like.

Mom would give us more practical information about the gangs, where she is, and what to look out for.

It's a damn shame we can't have both but out of the two.

>Dad
I'm a sucker for Robbie Rotten memes.
>>
>>994903

> Alright! I can see that I will have to teach you how to be exorcists!
>>
>>994972
>Exorcist number one!
>>
For clarification the parent offer are additional "presents" not a 3rd thing to choose.

So if you give your present to Seb you wont get a parent thing. Or even worse you wont get a bow.
>>
>>995211

I know.
But seriously, how long haven't we seen our father in comparison to our brother?
He just left, never to be seen again.
So yes.
>>
>>995214

Still want that damn bow though.
But we could probably craft it ourselves.
Maybe we should try a different style, aside from Alluring G.
Something-something G. I'm not good with names.
>>
>>995218
If I was good at names youd not have 3 people using the term Adjective G. Its like the One Piece D or something.
>>
>>995211
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Alright, let's go for the good Karma play. I still think the most pressing thing on Gurie's mind is the safety and wellbeing of lil Sebastian

I also want to hear more about Seb and Espurr.
>>
>>995251

So, we are going with brother then?
I'd rather have seen father for one more time, but...
>>
>>999751
>One more time
I'm sure we'll end up seeing Number One Dad later on.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.