[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 3

File: elpopayy.jpg (55KB, 451x345px) Image search: [Google]
elpopayy.jpg
55KB, 451x345px
The Holy Land of Annok has become a hellscape, just within the past decade. Ten years ago, all over the continent, filthy subhumans, creatures that were part human and part beast begun cropping up, faster than the Annokian Paladins could exterminate them. At the time, when you were but a child, your father, an innocent man, was killed in a subhuman revolt. Your family hoped, no, knew, that the subhumans responsible would be punished. Sadly, before those troublemakers could be executed, human activists, race traitors, spoke up, and spoke on the behalf of these sickening demipeople, pleading for them to be given rights, and treated as real people. Well-Renowned Leaders, the men and women that run the country, decided that they “didn’t want to be on the wrong side of history,” and jumped on the bandwagon, happily giving these subhumans things that they did not, and still do not deserve. You are a charismatic young cavalier named Hieronymus, and you aspire to the greatness that the Annokian Paladins once were. You will use your skills, skills passed down through your family for generations, to rise through the ranks of these yellow-bellied, lilly-livered turn-coat paladins, and, after subverting them to your will, then returning steel to their spines, you will come crashing down on the tumor that has been growing within the heart of the Holy Land for the past eight years with the full force of Annok’s army at your back. You will make Annok great once more, and you will go down on the right side of history, as a hero of the age. You will go down in history as... Pope Hieronymus. Your first action as a hero, will be to choose your weapon, one that will be blessed by the priest in your home town and given a name, a name that will be synonymous with your’s in the history books.
>Choose a weapon, and give it a name.
>>
>>976353
Short sword named Molai
I want to look into their eyes when I gut filth.
>>
>>976353
Trowel called Percy
>>
>>976359
The short holy man lifts your sword out of the small bath, and bows his head slightly as he offers it up to you. You take it by the hilt, the only dry area on the sword, and squeeze, the familiar feeling of the worn leather comforting to you.
"Now, ah, don't forget to give it a name, my boy. Every good sword deserves a name," the priest says, looking up at the sword now.
You nod, then experimentally swing it once or twice, before sheathing it, and exiting the church. You walk over to your horse, and reach up to pat her neck, contemplating your next action.

>Mount your horse, and ride off to the capital, to see about enlisting.
>Go say goodbye to your mother again. You won't be seeing her for a very long time.
>>
>>976375
god dammit, this is a good suggestion, why didn't u come earlier
>>
>>976377
>Have your sword re-worked into a Trowel.
Then name it Percy.
>>
>>976396
okay, the suggestion wasn't that good ((maybe later
>>
>>976377
>Mount your horse, and ride off to the capital, to see about enlisting.
There is only the job, nothing else.
>>
>>976410
You hop up, place your foot in the stirrup, then swing your leg around, and place your other foot in its respective stirrup. You pull back on the reins, and your horse takes a step back. You jerk the reins to the right, and the horse turns. You crack the reins, and the horse sets off at a brisk trot, down the path that leads into The Forest.
Several hours of trotting later, you decide that your horse has earned a break, and dismount. You keep your hand on the reins, and continue to walk along beside the mare. All of a sudden, a voice calls out from behind you, and you spin, dropping the reins to grab the hilt of your sword. You see three people approaching on horseback, and you find it a little odd that you didn't hear them before now.
"Hello, Sir Knight! Could you help us, please?"

>"No, this is a trick."
>"Sure, I've nothing better to do."
>"No, I have somewhere to be."
>"I'll do everything within my power to assist you.
>>
>>976423
>"No, I have somewhere to be."
Ask your rightful lord for help.
>>
>>976430
"My apologies, but I have somewhere to be. I would suggest asking your lord for help," you say, as you turn back around and continue walking.
"We don't answer to no lord, Sir Knight."
The muscles in your back tighten, and you start to unsheath your sword, when a thrown knife catches you in the thigh. You spin, favoring your gimp leg, and draw steel, brandishing Molai in a threatening manner. Two of the three are gone, and the only one remaining seems a good few inches taller and wider now. He's holding an axe nearly as big as you are.

>Try to fight it, whatever it is.
>Mount your horse, and ride off as fast as you can.
>>
>>976435
>Mount your horse, and Try to fight it, whatever it is.
Better on horse back than with a gimped leg.
>>
>>976470
and risk getting your horse hurt? ok senpai))

You hop up onto your horse, and the axe tears into the dirt where you were just standing. The horse darts forward, and you drag the Molai up your attacker's arm. You wheel the horse around, and see the creature squeezing its sizzling arm. It roars, unearths its axe, then spins, swinging at you.

>Roll to avoid dat shit
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>976473

D'oh shit!
>>
>>976483
You tug the reins, leaning back, and your horse rears up on its hind legs. The axe whiffs, barely brushing against your mare's stomach, and, realizing that the beast has left itself open, you...

>Charge, and roll again.
>Take a moment to rest, back up, and pull the knife out of your thigh.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>976505
>>Charge, and roll again.
>>
>>976513
y'all are on fire with these rolls today))

You crack the reins, and your horse strides forward, just enough to close the distance. You stab into the creature's abdomen at an angle, then jerk Molai free. You take a few steps back as the monster drops its axe to hold its entrails in, and wipe the black blood on Molai off on your pants' leg. The creature collapses, writhing, as its gut wound burns, then dies without making a sound.

>Spit on the corpse, then trot off.
>Check the forest around you, for any hidden attackers.
>>
>>976521
>Check the forest around you, for any hidden attackers.
Gotta find em all, but first take the knife out of our leg and patch it up.
>>
>>976565
You yank the knife out of your leg with a grunt, then wrap a bandage around your thigh. You shitty triage will have to suffice until you find a healer. You keep your eyes peeled for several long minutes, before deciding that the other two saw what you were capable of and ran. You smile, then begin trotting back down the path.

>Go left.
>Go right.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>976672

> Trick question, there's an ambush or trap waiting down either path. We go through the center, into the woods!
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>976672
> Trick question, there's an ambush or trap waiting down either path. We go through the center, into the woods!
>>
>>976820
You realize why this wasn't on any maps; it's an illusion! You charge into the woods, knowing that you'll pass through the mirage and end up back on the road, and nearly run into a very solid tree. It scrapes across your bandaged thigh, irritating the wound, but you press onwards. You see the paths to either side of you, through the woods, and see them beginning to curve back inwards. You press on further, until you pop put of the woods, right at the point where the paths merge back into one. Nice.
Several hours later, you come across a second fork in the road, this one not splitting, but going in exact opposite directions, East and West. You think you remember this one. West leads to a well-know subhumans-only encampment, and the other continues toward the capital.

>Stop by the village.
>Press on to the capital.
>>
>>976870
>Press on to the capital.
There is no need to needless interact with filth.
>>
>>977052
c'mon, guy. you could throw burning bundles of sticks at their houses from the tree line
>>
>>977074
It's better to get in the turncoat orders good graces, then show up with a hundred good men and put them all to the sword.
>>
>>977093
You sigh, shaking your head, and start to trot down the path towards the capital. Several minutes of riding later, you hear the sound of hooves clopping in the distance, and look around. Behind you, much farther down the path, you see a man on horseback, riding at a slow pace.

>Slow down, let him catch up.
>Just keep riding.
>>
>>977231
>Just keep riding.
Speed bby speed
>>
>>977282
You crack the reins, and yiur horse speeds up slightly. You hear a loud whinny, and the man on his horse call out, "Woah, boy!"
You look back at him, and see his horse galloping towards you, with him chasing after it. "Get back here, you cunt!"

>Abandon ship, jump off of the horse.
>Speed up even more.
>>
>>977301
Wheel the horse around and draw the sword.
>>
>>977485
r u srsly going to kill this man's horse just because it wants to bone ur horse
>>
>>977659
Yes.
Fuck horses.
But I just don't want another tricksy trap again.
>>
>>977681
i can confirm that it's not a trap, trust me
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 532x557px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 532x557px
>>977767
>Trust me the QM says
Side note, don't kill the horse, just turn around.
>>
>>977301

> We turn, draw our sword, and make a vulgar expression with our hand! We will not consort with traps!
>>
>>977831
You wheel the horse around to face the incoming stallion. You draw your sword, prepared to defend yourself, but just before impact, the man lunges forward, grabbing his horse's reins, and yanks it to a stop. The horse snickers, and the man takes a moment to catch his breath.
"Ah, s-sorry about my horse... he got excited, I suppose." The man straightens up, and you get your first good look at him. He's quite attractive, with a little stubble growing on his cheeks, and his hair is pulled back in a short ponytail. You raise one judging eyebrow at him.

>"No harm done, I suppose."
>"Get that wild animal under control."
>>
>>977901
>"No harm done, I suppose."
Go back to riding.
>>
>>977919
"No harm done," you tell the man, before turning your horse around, and trotting off. You hear the man scramble onto his horse, then hurry to catch up with you. He slows down when he's beside you, and asks, "You don't mind if I ride with you, do you? I've been alone for about three weeks now, and I was... starting to get a little lonely."

>"No, not at all. Ride with me for as long as you'd like."
>"Eh. Bad company is better than no company."
>Say nothing.
>"I prefer to ride alone."
>"Go fuck yourself."
>>
>>977948
"Where are you riding for and from?"
Ride with him.
>>
>>977987
To and from*
>>
>>977987
"I don't mind at all."
The man sighs with relief.
"As long as you answer my questions."
The man's eyes widen.
"Where are you coming from?"
The mam points his behind him with his shoulder, and stammer out, "The, ah... subhuman village, way back there."
"Mmhmm. Where are you going?"
"The capital?..."
The man seems unsure of himself, but you shrug, and look forward.
"Alright. Do you have a name?"
"It's... Dallas. And, uh, your's is?..."
"Hieronymus."
"That's an interesting name, for a girl..."

>Reassure him that you are a man
>Let him think what he wants to think.
>>
>>978043
>points his behind him with his shoulder, and stammer
sorry i kind of had a stroke, I meant to say that he points behind him with his thumb, and stammers out
>>
>>978043
>Let him think what he wants to think.
Ride on a bit harder, there is no interest associating with friends of sub humans.
>>
>>978054
goddammit fammit, stop making wrong assumptions))

You frown to yourself, and sniff. Your sensitive nose catches a whiff of smoke, and you swear you can almost hear screaming in the distance. You look over at Dallas.

>"Did you hear that?"
>"Did you smell that?"
>Jump to more conclusions.
>>
>>978088
>Jump to more conclusions.
Sounds like a forest fire, we aught to head on to the capital.
The smoke will kill us before the flames.
>>
File: Deus Vult.jpg (11KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult.jpg
11KB, 225x224px
>>978088

> We shall jump, nay, we shall LEAP to more conclusions! DEUS VULT!
>>
>>978107
god FUCKING dammit, are you doing this on purpose?????)))
You frown, your nose twitching slightly in your helmet. You crack the reins, speeding up, and Dallas hurries to keep pace with you.

>Ask him more questions.
>>
>>978116
Ask him if it's been a dry season around here, and if we should warn the locals along the way about the forest fire.
;^)
>>
>>978121
"Is this place having a dry season?"
Dallas frowns slightly.
"N-No?... why do you ask?..."
"I was just thinking, we should probably warn the locals about the forest fire." You put emphasis on 'forest fire'.
"Forest...? Oh! Forest fire! Right. Yes. Warning them is a good idea, mmhmm. Forest fire." You hear Dallas swallow nervously.

>Chuckle slightly.
>Continue riding in silence.
>>
>>978123
"Speaking of locals, did you know that sub humans have the same rights as us, and killing them is murder? Crimes, no matter the culprit must be punished lest our nation fall apart."
"Even further."
>>
>>978153
"Speaking of locals, did you know that sub humans have the same rights as us, and killing them is murder? Crimes, no matter the culprit must be punished lest our nation fall apart."
You pause slightly, before saying "Even further."
You hear Dallas swallow nervously again. The poor guy has been riding hard for three days, and now you're making feel hella uncomfortable.

>Give him a break.
>Nudge him with your elbow.
>>
>>978163
"Lucky for us, I intend to return them to their vermin status, and THEN put that rats with two legs to the sword."
>>
>>978174
"Luckily for us, I intend to return them to the status that God intended for them to be; I'll make them less than subhuman, and then kill every last one of those two-legged rats."
Dallas' eyes widen slightly at the conviction in your voice.
"Well... how do you intend to do that?..."

>Tell him the plan, and that he's going to help.
>Tell him the plan, and offer to work him into it somehow.
>Smile to yourself.
>"All in good time, my friend."
>>
>>978205
>"All in good time, my friend." and that he's going to help.
>>
>>978217
"You're going to help."
"Help you how?"
You wait a moment before answering.
"All in good time, my friend."
good morning cunt
"Hah! Wait. You're serious, aren't you?..." The guard pauses for a moment, before laughing again. "That's even funnier! Son, you're shorter than my granddaughter, and she's hardly a teenager. There's no way in hell we're letting you join."

>"I can sit a horse better than your wife can suck cock.
>"If you give me a chance to prove myself, I think you'd be surprised by how talented I am."
>"I understand."
>"Fine. Not like I wanted to join, anyways."
>>
>>979056
> I can sit a horse better then your wife can sucks a cock. If I kick your weak ass into the dirt I'm sure someone better then you will let me join.
>>
>>979056
>I can suck a cock better then your wife can sit a horse
>>
>>979169
>>979171
"I can suck a c- wait, no, I can sit a horse better than your wife can sick cock!"
The man laughs at your stuttering, and your face redden behind your visor.
"I'll kick your ass into the dirt, and one of your higher-ups will let me join!"
The man laughs again at your bolstering, and steps around the desk, drawing a wooden practice sword as he does.
"Hah! Come on then, son. Maybe you'll prove me wrong."

>Roll to attack him.
>Reconsider.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>979175
Win through brute force
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>979175
>>979193
We can do better then that
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>979201
Fuck wrong die
>>
>>979193
First roll takes priority, chuckle chuckle)))

You dart forward before he's finished speaking, raising your sword as you do, and with a deft flick of his wrist, the man deflects your blow, then slams the flat of the wooden blade on the back of your hand. You drop your sword, clutching your hand.
"There are no higher-ups, son! I'm as high as it gets!"
You reach down to pick up your sword, and the man stomps on your hand, grinding into it with his heel. With you trapped, he bounces his practice sword off of your helmet several times, then kicks you in the chin as he releases your hand. You stumble back, dazed and confused, and the old man tuts at you as he scoops up Molai.
"It's a shame that a sword this nice belongs to such an arrogant little shit. Get your ego in check, and try again in about five years, alright kid?" The man stabs Molai into the dirt, then turns around, and
starts to head back behind the desk.

>Launch a surprise attack.
>Collect your sword, and go tell Dallas what happened.
((Thinking back on it, I shouldn't have made you roll. The guy's a master swordsman, and you have no formal training. You were bound to get your shit pushed in.
>>
>>979215
Yeah but if we got a natural 100.

>call him a cunt and run away crying
>>
>>979215
Offer to suck his dick if he trains us
>>
>>979215
>>979292
What do we look like anyways that one guy mistook us for a girl.
>>
>>979292
he already told you he has grandkids senpai))
>>979296
Dallas hasn't seen you without your helmet on, he probably just assumed you were a girl because of your voice)))

You mumble insults at him, tears forming at the corners of your eyes, and pick up your sword, nearly falling when it suddenly comes free from the ground. The man turns around, raising one eyebrow.
"What was that?"
"Nothing, fuck you!"
You turn and hurry out of the building, back towards where Dallas is waiting with your horses. You lift your visor to wipe at your eyes, and Dallas decides to hold off on asking you how it went. You hop onto your horse, sniffling, and look around the capital.

>Go to a tavern, and drink to cope with your autism
>Tell Dallas what happened
>>
>>979325
Old men can still get it up.
>>
>>979328
but he has a wife, or at least a baby momma, and you have a benis
>>
>>979331
I don't understand how either of those things are problems.
>>
>>979325
>Go kill a sub human in a alleyway to calm down our autism then go find a place to practice murder. Also see what we have on us money equipment ect.
>>
>>979331
>>979333
I mean honestly I don't see how this old man dosnt want a qt trap wifu as his squire that fucks him.
>>
>>979335
You tell Dallas to go make some money, and meet back here in three hours, then ride off before he can object. You slow your horse to a trot when you reached a mass of people moving down the street, and have to resist the urge to pull your feet up onto the saddle when you realize that you're surrounded by subhumans. You press forward, forcing your way through the crowd, occasionally looking for alleyways to stop in, but find nothing, until the mass temporarily parts, giving you a brief moment of respite, and you see an elderly subhuman man kneeling to pick up a dropped coin in the mouth of an alleyway. You look around, checking for witness.

>Roll to kill him.
>Keep going.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>979348
DO MURDER
>>
>>979348
sorry, this was me, i'm a retard and keep forgetting to put my shit in the name field
>>
>>979348
Wait are all rolls 1d100? What is the rolling system
>>
>>979362
roll 1d100 u dumby, murder require more precision
>>
>>979365
the rolling system is: you roll 1d100, 1 is crit fuck-up, 100 is crit succeed, 50 and below is failure, anything from 51-60 is barely scraping it, and you might get hurt or something, 75 and above is good success, 95-99 is near perfect.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>979369
>>979366
OK ok 1d100 it is
>>
>>979390
Fuck me this is a story of sadness and failure

Also do we ever gain skill and get bonuses to roll?
>>
>>979392
probably, but definitely if these shitty rolls keep up
>>
>>979390
You slide off of your horse, and approach the old man. You stick your foot out to push him, and he suddenly turns around, standing as he does. His cane catches your leg just above the ankle, and he keeps turning. Thrown off balance, you fall, and knock your helmet against the stone street. You decide that you need a tighter helmet, when it rattles around on your head, dazing you further. You hear the man talking to you, but it sounds tinny, and far away. You black out.
Some time later, you feel someone slide their hands beneath your armpits, and slowly open your eyes. A small crowd has gathered, and is watching you be lifted off of your feet. Someone sets you on top of your horse, and you look down to see Dallas, holding onto you by your thighs.
"You gonna stay up there, little buddy, or do I need to ride with you?"

>"I may have just lost a fight with an old man, but I haven't lost my dignity."
>"Yes, please."
>>
>>979399
Yes please and hold him tight we can be his trap wifu
>>
>>979405
You know that whole hold him around the chest with our head on his back. And tsundere we need to be tsundere it's important I promise.
>>
>>979405
You start to fall off of the horse, and Dallas barely catches you. He sighs, and hops up onto your horse, sliding his arms beneath your armpits again, then takes a hold of the reins. He skillfully maneuvers the horse around the people gathered, then starts to ride off. You lean against him, trying to stay conscious, and fail. You black out again.
Dallas nods, and leaves. He returns a few moments later, holding a flaxen-colored nightcap that matches your hair color. He tosses it to you, and you tug your helmet off, holding it in place a moment as you tug your nightcap on. Dallas approaches as you do, holding his hand out for your helmet. You hand it to him, and he tucks it under his arm after peeking inside.
"That mugger rally got the jump on you, Hieronymus. There's a little blood in here."

>"Yeah, it was a mugger..."
>"Well, actually..."
>>
>>979416
>Yeah I guess I'm not as strong as I thought."
Start crying a bit.
"Why did I even leave home those damn subhuman bastards." Tearing up more
>>
>>979416

Yeah, it was a mugger
There was 10 of them
>>
>>979433
"Yeah... I guess I'm just not as strong as I thought." You sniff again, and wipe at your eyes. Dallas sits down at the foot of your bed, and lightly pats your leg.
"Hey now. Don't say that."
"I never should have left home," you whimper, rolling over, and face away from him. You feel the bed shifting beneath you, and roll back over, to see Dallas laying down beside you. You start to say something, but Dallas cuts you off.
"Shut up, Hieronymus. You just got unlucky. Don't give me that 'I wasn't strong enough, boohoo,' shit. You're probably plenty strong enough. He just took you by surprise. Get some rest, and we'll try again tomorrow, alright?"
"A-Alright."
"Good." Dallas lays his head down, sighing.
"Wait, why aren't you sleeping in your own bed?"
"I could only afford the lover's suite."

>"Oh."
>"Does that mean we're lovers now?"
>Just go to sleep, you faggot.
>>
>>979440
>Oh.. hug his back cuddling up to him. "Thank you for the support. I know we just met but you've already done a lot for me."
Wait for response blush heavily then flip away from him shouting " It's not like I like you or anything baka!"
>>
>>979440

Does that mean we're lovers now?
>>
>>979450
You sigh, then wrap your arms around him, and press your face to his back.
"I know we just met, Dallas, but you've.... ah... thank you, f-for the support."
Dallas takes in a sharp breath.
"Could you get the fuck off me?"
You roll away, your face reddening.
"S-Shut up! It's not like I l-like you, or anything... Stupid..."
"Nobody assumed that you liked me, Hieronymus. Go to sleep."
You scowl, and sink beneath the blankets, sniffling still. Several quiet moments later, you hear an exasperated sigh, and Dallas rolls over, grabbing you by the hip and pulling you to his chest.
"Ah! L-Let go-"
"Shut up, you repressed homosexual."

>Shut up, you repressed homosexual.
>Relax, you repressed homosexual.
>>
>>979472
>Shut up, you repressed homosexual
>>
>>979478

And kiss me
>>
>>979478
>>979479
Support
>>
Ever thought you would be writing gay smut for some trap fetishists qm?
>>
>>979478
>>979479
>>979481
"YOU shut up, you repressed homoesexual."
Dallas sighs, and opens his mouth to say something else, but you roll over, cutting him off.
"-and kiss me."
Dallas stares down at you for a moment.
"...are you serious?"
You remain silent, frowning.
"Dear god, you are. I'm sleeping on the floor."
Dallas stands up, yanks the blankets off of you, and lays down on his back on the wooden floor beside the bed.

>Roll off of the bed and accidentally put his dick in your ass.
>Go back to sleep.
>>
>>979497

How did it come to this.
Couse itl be funy right guys totaly no homo
>>
>>979497
desu i was gonna sneak this in closer to the end of the quest, these fags are just rushing it along
>>
>>979503
>Go back to sleep

Too soon for dick in ass
>>
>>979504
Haha yeah.. no homo totally bro
>>979505
I mean I was just asking cus I'm fully in support.

>>979503
Say sorry in that like sad beat dog voice. and lay down on the floor saying you can have it then go to sleep.

We must prep him for the dick in ass he must want to put it in.
>>
>>979512

Yer really iv got a gf and ging to her place to put dick in her butt she loves it....
Mybe have sex with a girl but call out hus name
>>
>>979516
You should work on making that readable. But if I got it right sure let's fuck chick's but want Dallas the whole time. Also I've got a gf to but that's dosnt mean I don't also want to be a trap and or fuck traps
>>
>>979521

Im down for that, if i was going to fuck, suck dick itl be a trap or a pretty ladyboy.
Gf joked about it
>>
>>979507
>>979512
"S-Sorry," you murmur, then sit up. "You can have the bed, Dallas. I'll sleep on the f-"
"Shut the fuck up, and lay back down."
You whimper again, then do as you're told.
The next morning, you wake up, and look down at where Dallas fell asleep last night. You see that he's gone, but his clothes are there, and look up. You see a light coming from the side room, and suppose that Dallas is taking a bath. You stretch, and feel something on your face when you yawn, then wipe at it, and pull your hand away, then wipe it off on your leg.

>Go knock on the door.
>Fold Dallas' clothes.
>Lay back down.
>>
>>979528
In this quests case I'm happy to be the Trap though
>>
>>979536

>Lay back down
In a sexy pose waiting for him
>>
>>979536
First Find out what the fuck was on our face then call out saying were up. The fold Dallas' clothing then do morning exercises apply our makeup and brush our hair as a proper trap qt should do. Also if there's a mirror find out wtf we look like.
>>
>>979547
Support
>>
>>979547
first this one
>>979539
then this one)))

You wipe your face clean with the hem of your shirt, then stand, and set about your morning routine. When you're done, you tug your nightcap down a little further, then knock on the door.
"Dallas, hurry up! I need to use the mirror!"
"Fuck off," Dallas calls back, and you hurry over to lay on the bed. A few minutes later he steps out of the side room, with a towel wrapped around his waist, and sees you laying on top of his folded clothes.
"Give me my clothes, Hieronymous."

>Hand them over.
>"Come and get them, cowboy."
>>
>>979568
>"Come and get them, cowboy."
Casually ask if he came all over your face last night.
>>
>>979568
Think about come and get them then blush hand them over and run into the bathroom
>>
>>979606
"Come and get them, cowboy."
Dallas scowls, and approaches, but you stop him before he grabs his clothes.
"Speaking of coming... was it you that came on my face last night, or some other anonymous man sleeping in the room with me?"
"Give me my clothes."
"Answer my question."
"Give. Me. My. Clothes."
He grabs his clothes, and yanks them out from under you, rolling you onto the floor.

>Get up and say something mean.
>Get up and say something slutty.
>>
>>979662
Go into the bathroom and look into the mirror
>>
>>979669
you dont need to see your face just yet
>>
> A /pol/tier crusade to purge degeneracy, and the protagonist is homosexual? Seems a bit hypocritical.
>>
>>979688
OK then.
>look you can't just jack off on someone's face with out asking ok? Just ask next time *wink*
>>
>>979737
# the joke
>>
>>979662

Get up and say something mean
>>
>>979742
>>979792
porque no los dos?))

You stand up, frowning, and cross your arms.
"You can't just jack off on someone's face with out asking, Dallas."
You smile slightly.
"Just ask next time, okay?"
Dallas storms off back into the bathroom.

>Go apologize.
>Lay back down.

>>979737
don't all /pol/acks secretly hate themselves, because most of them are angry brown guys, and they hate brown guys? heheheh
>>
>>979864
Wash your damn face off
>>
>>979864

Lay back down
>>
>>979864
Tell him to get out of the fucking bathroom we need to do trap things
>>
>>980300
first
>>979959
second
>>980180
third)))

You hurry over to the bathroom, and pound on the door.
"Hurry up! I need to do things!"
"Shut up!"
You scowl, and turn around, leaning against the door. Several minutes later, it opens, and you stumble backwards, into Dallas. He sighs, and moves you out of his way, then pushes you into the bathroom, and pulls the door shut. You do your things, including washing your face, then tug your nightcap off, and run your hands through your hair, looking into the mirror. You scowl at the top of your head, then tug your nightcap back on, before stepping out of the bathroom. Dallas is sitting on the edge of the bed, lacing up his boots.

>Continue trying to seduce him.
>Give him a break.
>>
>>980524
>suck his cock

Hey, don't we have a quest to be doing? Ask him to train you after you finish up.
>>
>>980524
Give him a break. Ask to train and if we could like adventure or some shit
>>
>>980578
>>980926
"Say, Dallas?" You ask, walking towards him.
"What?"
"Are you... would you consider yourself a pretty good fighter?..."
"Pretty damn good, yeah."
"Could you... teach me? Like, how to rally sword fight?"
"Uh..."
>Beg.
>Wait for him to decide on his own.
>>
>>980971
Get on your knees and beg
>>
>>980971
Wait for him to decide
>>981024
Look we have to be better then desperate if he's gonna like us
>>
>>981117
You fidget nervously, pressing your index fingers as you wait for a response.
Dallas sighs, and your heart sinks, but your ears perk up when he speaks.
"Alright, Hieronymus. I'll show you the ropes."

And, scene. I'll be back in the morning, EST, you niggas know the drill.
>>
>>981207
Yeah let's put on our best warrior gear including skin tight pants that show off our ass just right. And that slim fitting armor. I'm assuming leather because we're dirt poor. And the legitimately try our best while being adorably determined.
>>
>>983044
funny you should mention that, the only suit of armor we have has an ass window. check the image up top my guy))
>>
>>983232
That's some crazy expensive armor basically plate mail and they put an ass window in it! Wtf is our family a long line of slutty warrior women and when they had a son they raised him in there ways and the Loli's armor just happened to fit.
>>
So in character note watch the ass it's our weak point
>>
>>983232
So you running or what
>>
>>983684
sorry family i died super hard today, check back in tomorrow
>>
>>986006
Whatever bro
>>
>>988617
short hiatus, less than two days, sorry niggas
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.