[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RE: Animated 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

File: skeleton.jpg (166KB, 1023x766px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.jpg
166KB, 1023x766px
The sun lies heavy on the horizon now, sinking down ever so slowly as dusk turns into twilight. The sound of birds and beasts grows faint and distant as the stars continue to peak their way through their vaulted veil, lazily filling in constellations in no particular order amidst the blue, orange, and purple filled skies above. An occasional one darts as it makes its decent toward earth while you watch, finding some lucky lass or lad in need of a wish. Truly a thing to behold, an unending muse that many a bard had leaned on in troubled times-

Tap-Tap-Tap

Of course, some people’s eyes were decidedly earthbound at this exact moment, a certain little girl’s dancing with a mixture of fascination and gluttonous desire as Galblassa turns the spits of roasting boar’s meat once more on the rack.

Tap-Tap-Tap

Tiny boots tap impatiently away on the log beneath her while the fire slowly sears the blood red meat into a shell of grey and brown, fresh picked herbs mixing in with the fatty grease smoke as it rises toward the heavens and into her appreciative nostrils. You catch even Yesh stealing longing glances as the food sizzles and crisps, though he’s quick to pretend he has other things on his mind when he thinks people may be casting a glance his way. For good or for ill, you find yourself unaffected by the siren’s song of sizzling meat. After all, even if they did toss some meat your way, it’s not like you’d have the stomach for it.

You are Lee: bard, lover, fighter, and more recently numbered among the walking dead. After returning from your trip seeking a surgeon, you set about trying to unravel the mysteries of the magic that made you, hunted down a truly massive boar, and are in the process of safeguarding your lady’s recently recovered daughter and perhaps the fluffy, long eared companion she’d more recently come into possession of.

> What to do?
> [] Try your hand at cooking
> [] Talk to those around the fire?
> [] Who?
> [] Other
>>
>>97510
>[X] Try your hand at cooking
>>
>>97510

Welcome to RE: Animated round 5! Now in two separate archives located here:

>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=RE:%20Animated%20Quest
>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=RE%3A+Animated

Also, if you vote for cooking, I'll need a d100 roll.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>97510
>> [] Talk to those around the fire?
>>
>>97600

If you could specify who, and about what, it would be helpful.
>>
File: 6_types-of-meats.jpg (473KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6_types-of-meats.jpg
473KB, 1600x1200px
>>97510

“Would you mind if I gave you a hand?” you ask the large lizard man. “The heat doesn’t exactly bother me.”

“Whatever suits you,” he answers, wiping some sweat from his brow before pulling out a few more skewers sticks and setting them aside for you.

You let the silence hang for a moment as you busy yourself threading the meat onto the wood, taking thick cutlets and pressing through sinew and muscle (and sometimes the gaps in your hand bones) until each is piled high with an assortment of meats and a few vegetables.

“So, I take it this isn’t your first time hunting,” you posit, receiving an appreciative grunt as you hand him the laden skewers to put on the rack.

“Not hardly,” he chuckles, wistfully taking his eyes off the flames for a moment. “Been at this since I was about the same age as the little one there and damn near as tiny too.” You see Cici clap a hand over her mouth out of the corner of your eye. “Started out hunting small stuff at first: a snake here, a few feral cats when I could catch ‘em. Eventually started moving up to wolves and deer when I got a little bigger and had more than my claws to deal with them.”

“Most impressive!” you applaud. “Truly the story of a self-made man!”

“Ha!” he laughs. “Just the story of a hungry kid doing what he had to. Of course, it was only a matter of time before I bit off more than I could chew.”

“What happened?”

“Well, I got it in my head that there was nothing in this forest I couldn’t handle. Grabbed a spear, sharpened my axe and went charging head first into the den of an old, grizzled bastard named Snap Jaws.”
>>
File: medusa_wip_by_bigmac996-d75f81d.jpg (162KB, 635x899px) Image search: [Google]
medusa_wip_by_bigmac996-d75f81d.jpg
162KB, 635x899px
>>98042

“I take it things didn’t go according to plan…”

“Ha! Well, turns out he’d gone and gotten himself a Mrs. or two, and his head was tougher than my axe. Woulda probably died there if Yesh and one of the old men on the city watch hadn’t been there with a lasso and a fast riding salamander.”

“I told you it was a bad idea…” Yesh notes.

“You told me a lot of things were bad ideas,” he snaps back.

“That’s because they usually were… Like that time you threw yourself in a leech bed rather than seeing the town healer.”

“Well, I-“

“The screams were horrifying, and Garro wouldn’t let either of us leave the settlement for several weeks after.”

The exchange keeps up for some time, after, neither Yesh nor Galblassa willing to concede an exact line of discretion between valor and stupidity. It’s perhaps the most legitimate amusement you’ve had since you’ve awakened from your long slumber, and so you allow yourself to slip into the background and just enjoy the show. Perhaps that’s why you’re able to hear the soft yet heavy sound of scales slithering on hard floor, the worn visage of Cassandra appearing in the door of the dungeon.

> Response?
>>
>>98064
"Ah, my lady! Are you sure you should be out of bed?"
>>
File: 1459972730326s.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459972730326s.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
Well, seems we're running a real skeleton crew tonight, hopefully because the majority of the people are off celebrating a wonderful Mother's Day with their respective maternal figures. I'm just not sure how I want to proceed in light of that.
>>
>>98064
"Ah Cassandra! you are in no condition to be moving about yet! If "auntie Sasha" saw you out and about she would have my head!
>>
>>98411
Sorry banana man, just got on.
>>
>>98416
+1
>>
>>98433

It's okay. It's not exactly like I've been on my A game, either. Today's just been very emotionally taxing, I guess you could say. Anyway, I'll be updating shortly.
>>
File: 1460499620076.jpg (77KB, 587x700px) Image search: [Google]
1460499620076.jpg
77KB, 587x700px
>>98064

“Ah Cassandra! You really shouldn’t be up and about!” you caution, wheeling into a stand. “Why if-“

“Mama!” comes the enthusiastic cry as Cici scrambles to hug the thick trunk of her mother’s serpentine half, earning herself what seems to be a rather shaky pat on the head.

“Good morning, sweetling…” she whispers quietly, clearly as much as she can muster at this time.

“B-but Mama, it’s night time!” Cici protests. “You’ve been asleep a long time!”

“I suppose I must have be- Cici! What happened to your clothes!” she asks, concern rising in her voice. “Your dress! Your knees!”

“Just a little bit of playing around outside,” you assure her. “Nothing to worry yourself about, at least not when you should still be resting. Honestly, if ‘Auntie Shasa’ were to see you up and moving about, she’d probably bite my head off.”

“Old lady could probably manage it, too,” Galblasa chimes in.

“How long was I out?” she asks weakly, leaning heavily on the doorway.

“Two days or so, give or take,” you answer.

“I feel like I got run over by an ox plow…” she groans.

“Well, yer alive enough to complain about it,” Galblasa throws in. “That’s gotta count for something.”

“Gal…” she says, finally seeming to notice the other person in this conversation and the roaring fire in front of her. “So you’re here to, then? My, what are you cooking, it smells-“

“You aren’t getting a bite of it until you go back to bed,” Galblassa grunts.

“B-but Gal, I haven’t eaten in-“

“No buts,” he growls. “You’ll get yer fill once you get yours back in bed.”

“B-but…”

Cassandra puts on a face you haven’t seen before, seeming to lose a few years and a bit of that dignified composure as she realizes this is one fight she isn’t going to win. Sullenly, she turns back into her home, Cassandra never letting go of her hand for a second.

“Mama! Mama!” you hear. “Uncle Galblassa said a bad word!”

You hear the lizard man spit, muttering angry curses into the fire all the while as he finishes up the preparations.

> What to do?
> [] Serving skeleton
> [] Go back to studying
> [] Other
>>
>>98979
>> [] Serving skeleton

I am almost morbidly curious as to how much she can actually eat.
>>
>>98979
>[] Serving skeleton
Our lady requires assistance!
Act like the butlers of high society ladies we saw a few times in our adventures.
>>
>>98979
>Serving skeleton
>>
File: marching skeletons.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
marching skeletons.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>>98979

Not really knowing what else to do, you simply wait on him, getting a few tips on the gourmet arts of the wilderness as he tries to find exactly the exact time when the meat is perfectly done. Much prodding and poking with a skewer and several tastings later, he seems satisfied and whistles for Yesh to come on over. It sort of takes you by surprise as he’d had his back to you the entire time. All the same, he produces a nice wicker basket and a couple of “bowls” for lack of a better term. Maybe platters would be more accurate.

“So should I take that to her, and then prepare some more,” you ask, trying to mentally compare Cassandra’s rather tremendous figure with the pile of glistening meat in front of you.

“Nah, that’s for us,” Galblassa says, pushing the platter off to the side and grabbing another one. “This one’s for her.”

With morbid fascination, you watch as he begins hacking into the still bloody boar, hacking off slice after crimson slice of supple pig’s flesh.

“Raw meat’s better for healing,” he explains as he hefts the laden, vaguely dripping bowl in front of him, struggling a bit with the awkward weight.

“Allow me,” you offer, and this time you give your own whistle.

Wait, how the devil did you-

Whatever the case may be, the same quintet of skeletons from earlier come rolling from their stations to take the bowl off his hands, grabbing the makeshift handles and marching along with mechanical precision. Well, that won’t do, and so with a snap of your fingers, you get their bodies moving to a more rhythmic beat, something you can rhyme with as you round into the inner chambers.
>>
>>99304
>“Allow me,” you offer, and this time you give your own whistle.

HA!
>>
>>99304

“I hear you’re feeling down and out,
Your spirit’s in the dumps
Your bed ridden, soar
Moving’s a chore

And like a lump
From here, I am sensing your pout

However, no guest of mine
Needs to get up to dine
We’ll serve you right here for today

So come on, don’t be shy
Have some mead, try the rye
There’s no need for shame or delay

It’s our passion, our privilege
To refill every beverage
To make sure the pile on your platter stays high

So leave the sours to the sours
And embrace the happy hours
I bet
You’ll not regret
If you just give it a try.”

With an internal smile, a wave and a sweeping gesture, the skeletons bend down, presenting the bowl upward to its recipient and forming a makeshift table, all to the cheery applause of who must be your greatest fan in this day and age.

“Again! Again!” Cici cheers, whereas her mother seems more incredulous, cocking an eyebrow as she looks to you.

“You learned how to control them in two days?” she questions.

“Well, you know, we have a lot in common! Us boneheads really stick together when we need to!”

*Rattle-Rattle*

“Anyway, food now, questions later. Bon appetit.”
>>
>>99377

I guess a choice at this point:
> [] Stay to watch her dine
> [] Do something else
>>
>>99396
[x]Get Cecilia a change of clothes, make sure she eats a bit, see if she's come up with a name for her bunny, make sure that a cage is prepared for it.
>>
>>99377
>>99420
Actually that sounds much better. I'll back this.
>>
File: 1375978488708.jpg (332KB, 1864x3263px) Image search: [Google]
1375978488708.jpg
332KB, 1864x3263px
>>99377

Hmm. What to do, what to do? You have to admit a certain morbid fascination as to how much a fully grown gorgon can eat, but you also don’t want that to be the only reason you’re hovering about, just you, a couple of bone heads, Cassandra, and her daughter… who is still wearing the battered, grass stained garments she was wearing after she ran around the woods for hours. That won’t do.

“Cassandra, if I may,” you begin. “Young Cici appears to be in need of a change of clothes. Should I attend to that while you dine?”

“Cecelia,” Cassandra says, bending her head at an awkward angle. “I know it’s a little snug, but could you change into your other dress? I promise I’ll make you a new one as soon as I’m able, or at least patch the one you’re wearing.”

“Okay, Mama,” she says, and immediately begins disrobing before Cassandra’s darting hand reaches her chest.

“Could you give us some privacy?” she asks, and at that, you kindly bow out, bustling down the hall toward the cookfire where Yesh and Galblassa appear to already be divvying up the cooked meat.

“Pardon, gentlemen. I just need to get something for the young lady.”

You take a selective eye to the meat heavy fair, trying to get what you feel is a balanced portion for a growing young girl. Of course, no sooner do you have what you feel to be as much than Galblassa throws another hunk of meat on top.

“She’s a growing girl,” he insists, and with no reason to pick an argument, you make your way back inside… to find half of the massive platter already empty and red coating both Cassandra’s lips and finger tips.

As if briefly battling shame, you can see her fingers twitch around the piece of meat she’s already holding, eyes following you as you move around to offer Cici her meal, which she happily accepts.

“A woman with a healthy appetite is a vision of beauty,” you assure her, offering a small bow before casually departing.

“I might need another bowl…” you hear her mumble from behind you, and you take a quick mental note to assure that’s taken care of before she has to ask again.

In any case, you find Galblassa and Yesh digging in heartily as you arrive, clearly famished from today’s hunt and the past 24 hours of activity that preceded it.

> What to do?
> [] Make small talk
> [] Break off to study
> [] Other
>>
>>99600
>> [] Break off to study
But ask before hand if there is anything else that they feel we should know about Cassandra's recovery. If there is any herbs or medicines that can be naturally found around here that could help her recovery.
Or at least what the plans for the next couple days are, besides finding someplace to store all the excess meat.
>>
>>99600
>[] Make small talk
>>
>>99712
I'm stupid. On revision all of my suggestions equate to
>[] Make small talk
>>
>>99600
>> [X] Make small talk
now I, as a fan of RE series of quests eagerly await how this will go
>>
>>99853
>>99717
>>99712

Anything specific you guys would like to ask about?
>>
>>99873
try to see how long we have been on "vacation"
>>
>>99873
See if they know what year it is in the human calendar, so we can figure out how long we were dead.

How big is the lizard settlement?
Have the humans bothered them?
How long do they plan to stay here with Cassandra?
>>
>>99873
Plans for next couple days. Ask if they know any people that seem nice and hopefully won't kill on sight. What is gonna happen with the literal ton of boar meat for storage. Anything we can do to help replace Cece's messed up dress. maybe ask yesh is he is able to teach some of his magics to us. Skeletons for instrumental with spirits as an opera!
>>
File: 1462154288730.jpg (178KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462154288730.jpg
178KB, 655x600px
>>99600

“So, gentlemen,” you begin, “lovely evening don’t you think. Stars are bright. Moon and bellies are full. Well except for mine of course.”

*Rattle-Rattle*

“Yeah… Gotta imagine that’s a little weird,” Galblassa comments between mouthfuls of food. “You take a dirt nap one day, wake up the next as nothing but bones. Imagine it’s a bit different.”

“Oh my, yes,” you say. “Touch, taste, smell, all the flavors of life save my hearing and sight gone just like that. Well, except pain, of course, guess that one’s sticking around.”

“No tellin’. Kind of been wondering how long you’ve been up and around, even. Seems like you’d be the sort of thing, Cassandra would bring up in a conversation last time she was around a couple weeks ago.”

“Well,” you sigh. “It’s been a rather wild few days since I woke up in that crypt, and since then, I’ve barely had much of a moment to gather my thoughts. The when, the where, the why. I get snippets now and then, but the vast majority of my memories are like trying to reassemble a mosaic with nothing but the frame and so much shattered glass.”

“Do you at least know when you kicked the bucket?” he asks. “Don’t know much about this place, but maybe you weren’t dead for too long. Hell, if the vamps got you, you might still have family waiting for you back home.”

“Well, I don’t imagine they’d like to see me much like this, now would they?” you question, turning over one skeletal arm for inspection.

“Maybe not, but what’s the last year you can remember, anyway?”

“Year of our lord, High King Richard Chiros Montague IV: 78,” you respond mechanically, almost without a passing thought. Good, at least that’s stuck in there.

“Huh, well, not quite yesterday, but you’re only about twenty or so years off. Not sure if the name would mean anything to you, but we’re in the year of Jormund’s Council 21. Last human king chopped his throne up and left the rest to a pack of diplomats from every kingdom.”

“The mad bastard actually did it!” you laugh. “Democracy! Rule of the people!”
>>
File: 1460500779111.png (2MB, 898x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1460500779111.png
2MB, 898x1164px
>>100100

“Well, don’t get too slap happy, there Lee. All it really means is there isn’t a single voice to get anything done fast anymore. The Royal armies all but been annihilated by the tell of things, and that means the individual kingdoms pretty much run under their own rule and do what they please. Hasn’t been good for us. I’ll tell you that much.”

The butterflies in your non-existent stomach went from fluttering to knife fighting in rather swift order, it seems.

“But the accords for your lands…”

“Ancient history!” he laughs. “And humans have never been good at remembering their history. So now we’re duking it out with baron’s men and avoiding human territories like the plague. Tone’s weren’t sweet to begin with, but things have only turned more bitter as the barons try to ‘civilize’ their territories.”

“Surely, not all people are bad,” you protest. “There have to be a few reasonable ones.”

“All I’ve got to speculate on are the ones around here,” he says, “and they aren’t any shiny example of tolerance. They think the Aosh tribe is nothing but a pack of necromancer heathens. We’re just lucky they haven’t started hunting us for sport. A couple hundred of us versus a couple thousand of their infantry probably wouldn’t end well.”

“Still, there’s at least a village here and there to get good mead and where you can lay your head for a night with assurance you’ll keep it in the morning. Just avoid the places that have banners flying overhead and men that speak in “thee’s” and “thou’s”.”

“And did you have anything to throw in on all this?” you ask Yesh.

“The world is as it is,” he cryptically responds, “I can only live in it and go where I am needed.”

“Right, well, speaking of being needed. How much longer do you believe you’ll be sticking around? Until Cassandra is healed fully? Until Shasa gets back with the herbs? Also do you know of any way we can get Cici some new clothes?”
>>
>>100209

So many questions, so many things that need attending to, you hadn’t realized how fast you were speaking, but Galblasa simply takes it all in stride.

“We’ll probably stick around here until Cass’s through the worst of it. That’ll be a couple of days at the most if she doesn’t do something stupid. Shasa’ll be back by then, and then we’re gonna take her home. New clothes for the tike is probably something she’s already working on, grabbing fabric if nothing else. In the meantime, I’m planning on eating what we’ve got, then skinning this thing the rest of the way for a pelt, maybe make a new bed for the little one and Cass.”

“And you?” you ask Yesh.

“I believe that there is much I can teach you,” he says, standing up carefully and dusting off his robes. “If you will allow me.”

> Response
> [] Yes
> [] No
> [] Later
>>
>>100234

And sorry for the long update chain. I wanted to get everyone's questions accounted for.
>>
>>100234
>> [X] Yes

>>100258
no problem
>>
>>100234
>> [] Yes

The sweet and haunting tales of Lee the Returned Lover. Skeletons would probably be best for string instruments or percussion wouldn't they. Not sure how high a banshee can scream without hurting people's ears.
>>
>>100234
>[] Yes
Sounds like the human kingdoms need a good reprimand.
>>
Sorry bananon I'm crashing super hard. Have a good night and hope you said something nice to your momma today!
>>
File: 1460497432723.jpg (204KB, 480x583px) Image search: [Google]
1460497432723.jpg
204KB, 480x583px
>>100234
>>100368

It's fine, anon.

--

“Might as well,” you say. “One can never have too many tricks up their sleeves, after all.”

“Very well, then,” the small lizard pleasantly acquiesces, motioning for you to follow as he steps away from the campfire and into the shadowy twilight, stretching out his limbs with a small groan. “As I said, there is much that I can teach you, but our time together may be very short. Only the spirits can truly decide, but among my techniques, there are a few I believe I could teach you the basics of tonight.”

“Very well. Let’s hear about them then.”

“First,” he says, and reaches a hand towards you, a single finger glowing with a point of light. The mote flickers and sparks, flashing one brilliant time before utterly disappearing, but in its absence you feel a burst of mana suddenly flood your being from within, and look down to see something like purple flames coursing across your bones. “This is the ability to give mana to others, channeling it to increase their capabilities and make spirits manifest.”
“Second,” he says, and you note the feeling tingling in your bones as he shoves a clawed hand out to the side and it immediately bursts into a monstrous silhouette of light. “Is the ability to amplify your own spirit and give it form.”

With a flick of his wrist, you see him tear into the ground beneath.

“Third.” And suddenly you feel your body struggling against a heavy force, one you choose not to resist as you imagine it’s part of your instruction. “-is the ability to manipulate spirits and bend them to your will.”

At this point, you can see the sweat beading on his brow, his shoulders slumped slightly.

“Now, those are the basics, forms I might be able to teach you in a night. Which would you like to learn?”

Choose:
> [] Mana burn: Burn accumulated mana to increase physical abilities
> [] Mana gift: Give mana to other beings
> [] Mana control: Gain minor control over spirits by concentrating
>>
>>100462
>[x]Mana control: Gain minor control over spirits by concentrating
Spooky songs
>>
>>100462
>[] Mana control: Gain minor control over spirits by concentrating
>>
File: 503802-dungeon.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
503802-dungeon.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
So, I have a question and/or a proposition for anybody who may still be around. We didn't get a lot done today, not as much as I had hoped anyway. I'd be willing to run tomorrow, though, if this thread persists that long. And if it doesn't, I can always post the content from this as an opener for another thread somewhere down the line.

Would that be agreeable?
>>
>>100462
>> [x] Mana control: Gain minor control over spirits by concentrating
>>
>>100503
well, /qst/ is a bit slow so it might still be up as auto-sage kicks in at 48 or 72h of up time
>>
>>100503
Sure, that's fine.
Considering /qst/'s speed, it should still be here tomorrow.
>>
>>100503

I think this is where I'll leave it then for tonight. I'll try to start earlier tomorrow if I can, but I have work in the morning to show up to. Again, my apologies for any delays on my end. Today's been a very rough day.
>>
>>100550
Thanks for running, though.
>>
Bumping this because I can and we are no where near the bump limit.
>>
File: Stinging Petals.jpg (425KB, 791x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Stinging Petals.jpg
425KB, 791x1145px
I know it has nothing to do with skeletons and for that I'm sorry but I just wanted to share this picture from one of the art dumps on /tg/ because it looks amazing.
>>
>>100503

So, I made a promise that I intend to keep. Is anyone still around?
>>
File: a new challenger.png (46KB, 180x288px) Image search: [Google]
a new challenger.png
46KB, 180x288px
>>100462

“I think being able to wrangle restless spirits sounds most useful,” you say with a limbering twist.

“Not simply restless spirits,” Yesh corrects you. “The living, the dead, and things made in their image, all are imbued with a spirit that can be molded. All you need is concentration and practice.”

At the last word, the shadows seem to grow long, Yesh’s eyes like pools of purest darkness. With both hands, he then reaches out and a pile of sticks and logs twirls up into the air where the phantoms of his hands move as if to sculpt clay. Legs, arms, a chest, and boxy head, the image of a man becomes clear from the flora as you feel a surge of mana will it so, a primitive and expressionless wooden man now taking a stance before you with unknowable determination.

“Why not teach me that one?” you demand, pointing to your counterpart.

“Because all things are the same,” he says, his voice the same calm drone that it’s always been, “one discipline building on top of another. Today marks your first step. Now try to subdue your opponent with nothing but your will.”

“Wait, wha-“ A wooden fist lets out a hollow ring as it smashes against your skull, sending you stumbling back, shaken but not out.

“Well, fine then,” you spit, raising your own dukes against the splintery soldier. “If it was too easy it’d be boring anyway.”

> Roll 1d100 for training
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>104248
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>104248
>>
File: skeleton_zen.jpg (119KB, 1300x1227px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton_zen.jpg
119KB, 1300x1227px
So, we don't exactly have enough rolls to continue, and it's been over half an hour now. I think it may be best to call it quits for now, if not more permanently. I'm sorry.
>>
>>104428

Just to confirm my trip. Somehow that got turned off.
>>
>>104428
I think the problem is a lack of clarity on when you'll start, so people know to be here.
>>
File: banana.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>104428

If that's to blame, then here. This is my twitter that I just made. I don't know if I want to run this again right now, but I'll post here when and if I do, trying to give 24 hours notice.

https://twitter.com/bananon_QM
>>
>>104587
I hope that you do run again, and that more people will be able to join.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>104248
>>
>>104587
Yep I'm sorry. I've enjoyed this quite a bit. Sorry I couldn't get on because I was at work and my phone blocks tg for some reason.
>>
>>104926

There's no need to apologize for that anon. Work is important, and it puts food on the table. Best you avoid becoming a skellington yourself, first and foremost.

Either way, as I've said, this weekend has been incredibly hard on me, today as well, the vast majority of it having nothing to do with the quest, of course.

As for the quest itself, I have my concerns right now as to whether I should keep going or not, and with so many other sources of stress weighing down on me, I'm not sure I want to make that decision right now.

Like I said, keep an eye on the twitter.
>>
>>105057
Just followed you. I had seen this quest once before and read through the small archive and I wanted to say that I'm really enjoying it so far. I don't usually go on /qst/ cus fuck /qst/ but I saw this in the catalog and it was a pleasant surprise since I wasn't expecting to see it again.

Anyway, whatever you do, wish you the best and thanks for running.
>>
File: 1460501574235.jpg (196KB, 719x842px) Image search: [Google]
1460501574235.jpg
196KB, 719x842px
>>104428
>>104587

Alright, I've updated the twitter, but here's a double confirmation for those here. I'm going to try to run again come Saturday at 1:00pm central standard time. I hope an earlier time more center of weekend will help more people to make it. Feedback is welcome on this idea, either here or on twitter, as I realize it may have the opposite effect for some or lose those who didn't read the notice.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.